Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkAyruvedic medicine is out for covid 19 in India
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Ayruvedic medicine is out for covid 19 in India

#1 by anupsinghvns » Tue Jun 23, 2020 00:13

The medicine, being called Coronil, has been launched on June 23 by Patanjali Ayurved Limited. Clinical trial test found that 69% of the patients tested recovered from COVID-19 within three days, while 100% of the patients recovered within a week. A very positive news and lets hope for the best
anupsinghvns
Posts56
Member Since12 Dec 2016
Last Visit23 Nov 2021
Likes Given2
Likes Received30/19

#2 by tasman1 » Tue Jun 23, 2020 00:16

Never , never will I trust word 100%

Do you say Corona is finished and no person will die again ?

ok , let see what they say

This study suggests that a person consuming regular dose of Coronil had double powerful immune system than a normal person within 4 weeks of consumption.It is 100% natural

100% natural is not not same as 100% cure
Last edited by tasman1 » Tue Jun 23, 2020 00:21 » edited 1 time in total
tasman1
Posts16,033
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,502
Likes Received15,867/8,261

#3 by anupsinghvns » Tue Jun 23, 2020 00:30

Here 100% mean the patient which has been used for test and consumed medicine all have recovered no death was found in this clinical trial test. For large population it is not possible but if death rate decreases significantly it will be huge success. Lets see what happens
anupsinghvns
Posts56
Member Since12 Dec 2016
Last Visit23 Nov 2021
Likes Given2
Likes Received30/19

#4 by tasman1 » Tue Jun 23, 2020 00:34

anupsinghvns wrote: Here 100% mean the patient which has been used for test and consumed medicine all have recovered no death was found in this clinical trial test. For large population it is not possible but if death rate decreases significantly it will be huge success. Lets see what happens

Nice but it will take min 6 month testing before we know a bit more , still it will be nice if it helps some people
tasman1
Posts16,033
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,502
Likes Received15,867/8,261

#5 by Nikorj » Tue Jun 23, 2020 01:07

But how many have been tested??, Remember that it's actually only very few people who develop a serious condition from covid-19 and requires hospital treatment, Or maybe if they're unlucky enough also a ventilator.

And in what condition of the patients is this tested, Is it on people who is in ICU, People on ventilators, Or just people who are under observation.

If it's tested thoroughly in each situation on thousands of patients with a 100% recovery, I think i'm going to sing India's national anthem.

Lot's of clickbait on the internet, But let's hope it's true (of course) :thumbup:
Nikorj
Posts1,909
Member Since27 Apr 2014
Last Visit9 Nov 2021
Likes Given1,461
Likes Received1,585/1,018

#6 by Arvind9 » Tue Jun 23, 2020 01:25

Thats right everyone is taking advantage of the Covid19 situation even if things dont work lot of people are very good at spreading news,no one here is aware of it such a thing would be advertised extensively,Ayurvedic medicines take a long time to work and have no side effects even if it does not work.
Last edited by Arvind9 » Tue Jun 23, 2020 01:37 » edited 2 times in total
Arvind9
Posts4,726
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,880
Likes Received2,900/2,114

#7 by anupsinghvns » Tue Jun 23, 2020 02:10

Cost of this medicine is 8 dollar
anupsinghvns
Posts56
Member Since12 Dec 2016
Last Visit23 Nov 2021
Likes Given2
Likes Received30/19

#8 by pardeeep143 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 01:09

i proud on ramdev i proud on india.........good person also have many criticizer.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
pardeeep143
Posts534
Member Since12 Mar 2019
Last Visit26 Nov 2021
Likes Given217
Likes Received363/277

#9 by suraraj » Wed Jun 24, 2020 01:13

This is not endorsed by the Government of India and also they have asked the company to remove the advertisement of the product. Also Ministry of Ayush has distanced itself from the claim of the product.
suraraj
Posts970
Member Since24 Nov 2017
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given211
Likes Received815/544

#10 by Arvind9 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 01:49

We need a vaccine made by one of our pharmaceutical companies which will be recognized by the world,currently eight Pharmaceutical companies in India are carrying out research for a vaccine they are all supported by our government
Arvind9
Posts4,726
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,880

#11 by sonyjmn » Wed Jun 24, 2020 01:56

How is the situation in mumbai Arvind

Here it is becoming worst

Karnataka Govt is deciding to do complete Lockdown again

since cases are increasing here
sonyjmn
Posts7,766
Member Since25 Sep 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,452
Likes Received5,138/3,043

#12 by Arvind9 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 02:23

Its very bad,the virus has started spreading in the community and offices many Covid19 positive cases have been found in offices,employers have warned their employees not to talk about it outside,my uncle who lived on the other side of the city slipped in the bathroom and had a fall his daughter (my sister),and her son helped him out,in Mumbai hospitals don't take any non Covid19 patients whatever problem they may be having,no hospital was prepared to take my uncle he died athome my sister called me and her colleagues to help,we took him to a hospital and laid him on a stretcher outside the hospital a doctor came out and declared him dead only then the police approved his registration of death,next day his last rights were performed by his grandson,he was 84 and became a victim of a lockdown,similarly many people could be dying of various illnesses athome other than Covid19,lockdown could continue for months because numbers are still rising only businesses and essential services are functioning normally
Arvind9
Posts4,726
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,880

#13 by josealvesjr » Wed Jun 24, 2020 03:05

I´m sorry to hear this, terrible. Here in Brazil it isn´t any better
josealvesjr
Posts1,691
Member Since15 Sep 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given424
Likes Received1,283/835

#14 by sonyjmn » Wed Jun 24, 2020 03:39

sorry to know about your uncle

situations are getting worse day by day until people don't roam more outside

every human being situation is not same at present
sonyjmn
Posts7,766
Member Since25 Sep 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,452
Likes Received5,138/3,043

#15 by Arvind9 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 03:51

Even for Covid19 patients hospitals first ask to deposit Rs100000/13,000US
$,even here most people dont follow social distancing rules,I always tell people who are too close to get back a bit
Arvind9
Posts4,726
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,880

#16 by suraraj » Wed Jun 24, 2020 09:27

Patanjali didn't have permission for COVID-19 drug: Uttarakhand govt.
The Uttarakhand government is issuing a notice to yoga guru Ramdev's Patanjali for launching a drug claiming to be a cure for coronavirus when it had only applied for an immunity booster against cough and fever, an official said on Wednesday.
The company had recently launched an Ayurvedic medicine, named Coronil, claiming that it cures coronavirus.
The notice will be sent to the firm under Rule 170 of the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940, which makes it mandatory for companies to advertise any product in print and electronic media only with the permission from the state licensing authority, Rawat said.
It was also not legal to claim that the product was a cure for coronavirus without prior permission of the department, the official said.
suraraj
Posts970
Member Since24 Nov 2017
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given211
Likes Received815/544

#17 by valerie » Wed Jun 24, 2020 10:55

Sorry about your uncle untimely death, Arvind9.

Life can be very cruel.
valerie
Posts21,898
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given5,379
Likes Received19,617/8,277

#18 by Darkstar2 » Thu Jun 25, 2020 00:00

Arvind9 wrote: Its very bad,the virus has started spreading in the community and offices many Covid19 positive cases have been found in offices,employers have warned their employees not to talk about it outside,my uncle who lived on the other side of the city slipped in the bathroom and had a fall his daughter (my sister),and her son helped him out,in Mumbai hospitals don't take any non Covid19 patients whatever problem they may be having,no hospital was prepared to take my uncle he died athome my sister called me and her colleagues to help,we took him to a hospital and laid him on a stretcher outside the hospital a doctor came out and declared him dead only then the police approved his registration of death,next day his last rights were performed by his grandson,he was 84 and became a victim of a lockdown,similarly many people could be dying of various illnesses athome other than Covid19,lockdown could continue for months because numbers are still rising only businesses and essential services are functioning normally

This is very sad I am sorry about your uncle. The situation you describe if the same in many countries including here, unfortunately, not many people follow guidelines, though in Canada it seems to be less worse than in the U.S., look at Florida. Unfortunately U.S. is misguided by a leader who claims the pandemic is over and COVID19 has vanished.
Hopefully in Canada our PM will keep borders shut, not for 1 month but whatever it takes, years, we do not want people to come here, from countries who's COVID19 numbers are worsening.

What you describe is one sad reality, eventually hospitals will work at overloaded capacity, they will have a choice to make and only take COVID19 patients, and if there is lack of equipment they will treat younger folks first.

Major respect to people who work in these hospitals, what the have to put up with and work under overloaded capacity.

Densely populated countries like India, are having it really bad with this virus, BUT there might be hope, MAYBE eventually herd immunity can be reached, SADLY lots will die and be infected. But there are pharmas in India, hopefully a candidate vaccine is approved for production and used FIRST in countries with the most infections of COVID19 !

Stay safe, I think the biggest mistake was for world leader to ease restrictions too soon, if people accepted a big sacrifice and stay 2-3 more months on lock down, I think a surge and second wave would be avoided,
providing that during ease of restrictions strict rules are enforced.

BUT how can you enforce strict rules in densely populated countries ? It is very sad to see so many innocent lives being taken by this virus.

Hope ? Take China as an example, they have the so-called second wave under control.........How ? With STRICT guidelines ENFORCED.......If other countries follow the same path, within weeks they can help bring this under control. A second wave does not have to be worse than the first.

Given the attitude of Western world, I am pessimistic !

I am glad to say that I follow guidelines and distancing, and will continue to do so.
When the hell are people going to understand that you can have COVID19 without any symptoms, AND you can SPREAD IT to others, and never get symptoms yourself.

I STRONGLY believe that anybody who does not follow rules should be accused of 3rd degree manslaughter.
Darkstar2
Posts17,078
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,201
Likes Received12,376/6,600

#19 by Nikorj » Thu Jun 25, 2020 09:22

Arvind9 wrote: Its very bad,the virus has started spreading in the community and offices many Covid19 positive cases have been found in offices,employers have warned their employees not to talk about it outside,my uncle who lived on the other side of the city slipped in the bathroom and had a fall his daughter (my sister),and her son helped him out,in Mumbai hospitals don't take any non Covid19 patients whatever problem they may be having,no hospital was prepared to take my uncle he died athome my sister called me and her colleagues to help,we took him to a hospital and laid him on a stretcher outside the hospital a doctor came out and declared him dead only then the police approved his registration of death,next day his last rights were performed by his grandson,he was 84 and became a victim of a lockdown,similarly many people could be dying of various illnesses athome other than Covid19,lockdown could continue for months because numbers are still rising only businesses and essential services are functioning normally

Sorry to hear about your uncle's death, Hope you had a lot of good moments with him before he left this world.

It seems that many people think this virus is over and done with already, Here where i live people seems to have gotten tired of covid-19 and social distancing. Don't take long for big city people to get bored to death (It's also 29 degrees outside).
Nikorj
Posts1,909
Member Since27 Apr 2014
Last Visit9 Nov 2021
Likes Given1,461

#20 by Nikorj » Thu Jun 25, 2020 09:29

Darkstar2 wrote:

This is very sad I am sorry about your uncle. The situation you describe if the same in many countries including here, unfortunately, not many people follow guidelines, though in Canada it seems to be less worse than in the U.S., look at Florida. Unfortunately U.S. is misguided by a leader who claims the pandemic is over and COVID19 has vanished.
Hopefully in Canada our PM will keep borders shut, not for 1 month but whatever it takes, years, we do not want people to come here, from countries who's COVID19 numbers are worsening.

What you describe is one sad reality, eventually hospitals will work at overloaded capacity, they will have a choice to make and only take COVID19 patients, and if there is lack of equipment they will treat younger folks first.

Major respect to people who work in these hospitals, what the have to put up with and work under overloaded capacity.

Densely populated countries like India, are having it really bad with this virus, BUT there might be hope, MAYBE eventually herd immunity can be reached, SADLY lots will die and be infected. But there are pharmas in India, hopefully a candidate vaccine is approved for production and used FIRST in countries with the most infections of COVID19 !

Stay safe, I think the biggest mistake was for world leader to ease restrictions too soon, if people accepted a big sacrifice and stay 2-3 more months on lock down, I think a surge and second wave would be avoided,
providing that during ease of restrictions strict rules are enforced.

BUT how can you enforce strict rules in densely populated countries ? It is very sad to see so many innocent lives being taken by this virus.

Hope ? Take China as an example, they have the so-called second wave under control.........How ? With STRICT guidelines ENFORCED.......If other countries follow the same path, within weeks they can help bring this under control. A second wave does not have to be worse than the first.

Given the attitude of Western world, I am pessimistic !

I am glad to say that I follow guidelines and distancing, and will continue to do so.
When the hell are people going to understand that you can have COVID19 without any symptoms, AND you can SPREAD IT to others, and never get symptoms yourself.

I STRONGLY believe that anybody who does not follow rules should be accused of 3rd degree manslaughter.

Would be cool having Copenhagen all by myself (Could get a little boring in the long run) :mrgreen:
Nikorj
Posts1,909
Member Since27 Apr 2014
Last Visit9 Nov 2021
Likes Given1,461
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Nov 30, 2021 19:48:56 PST