Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkWar is going to Happen
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
War is going to Happen

#1 by Panky45 » Tue Jun 16, 2020 21:46

India and China have gone too far this time. The war is absolutely going to happen in near future. The chinese have gone mad and behaving like a mad dog who has no clue and wants to bite everyone who is close to them. But this needs to stop. I don't know what will happen in few days. May the force be with us!
Panky45
Posts102
Member Since15 Jan 2018
Last Visit19 Nov 2021
Likes Given7
Likes Received46/31

#2 by suraraj » Tue Jun 16, 2020 21:54

War has already started with the Chinese. If we have to believe the data provided by our government, 20 Indian soldiers and 43 Chinese have died since yesterday. And surprising is that they have fought without any weapons, Guns etc. And now they are saying that both sides have disengaged.
suraraj
Posts970
Member Since24 Nov 2017
Last VisitToday
Likes Given211
Likes Received815/544

#3 by Darkstar2 » Tue Jun 16, 2020 22:00

Panky45 wrote: India and China have gone too far this time. The war is absolutely going to happen in near future. The chinese have gone mad and behaving like a mad dog who has no clue and wants to bite everyone who is close to them. But this needs to stop. I don't know what will happen in few days. May the force be with us!

Agreed - China is the new BULLY of the world, as if giving us the COVID was not enough now they want to stir shit all over the planet - must be something in the water they drink or all the bats, cats and dogs they eat. They must get rid of their gd wet markets, haven't they learned their lesson the first time, now this second wave started in a meat market, they must have gone mad from eating all that wild life - They are big bullies !!!
Darkstar2
Posts17,063
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,198
Likes Received12,371/6,596

#4 by tasman1 » Tue Jun 16, 2020 22:01

Panky45 wrote: India and China have gone too far this time. The war is absolutely going to happen in near future. The chinese have gone mad and behaving like a mad dog who has no clue and wants to bite everyone who is close to them. But this needs to stop. I don't know what will happen in few days. May the force be with us!

Hmmm ..... India say ....The Chinese have gone mad and behaving like a mad dog

China say ....................The Indian have gone mad and behaving like a mad dog

Seen that in former Jugoslavian civil war ......here it is

Croat say ............Serb gone mad
Serb say .............Croat gone mad
Bosnian say .........Croat and Serb gone mad
Croat and Serb say ..Bosnian gone mad
Serb say .............People in Kosovo gone mad
Kosovar say ........Serb gone mad

tasman1 say ........................................All Gone Mad , Indian , Chinese , Croat , Serb Martinian , Neptunian and rest
tasman1
Posts16,015
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,487
Likes Received15,852/8,251

#5 by Arvind9 » Tue Jun 16, 2020 22:07

Its all ways of diverting attention from main issues when things get tough there is always an effort to divert attention,such actions also capture people's sentiments,when people are dying of virus and no one cares if a few die in tactics what is wrong in it,there is no value for life
Arvind9
Posts4,716
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,867
Likes Received2,885/2,105

#6 by Darkstar2 » Tue Jun 16, 2020 22:07

tasman1 wrote:

China say ....................The Indian have gone mad and behaving like a mad dog

Of course they will say that, but India has much higher standards - I don't think Indians eat cats, dogs, bats, pengolas and God knows what else :/ If not for the kidnapping of those wild animals and the torture and consumption in markets, we would NOT have this f****** pandemic !!!!! It's time for the entire world to stop those BULLIES !
Darkstar2
Posts17,063
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,198

#7 by tasman1 » Tue Jun 16, 2020 22:11

Darkstar2 wrote:
tasman1 wrote:

Of course they will say that, but India has much higher standards - I don't think Indians eat cats, dogs, bats, pengolas and God knows what else :/ If not for the kidnapping of those wild animals and the torture and consumption in markets, we would NOT have this f****** pandemic !!!!! It's time for the entire world to stop those BULLIES !

No they do not , only rats :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Wake up folks , we are all nasty humans

There is only one good person in the world .... Me . Me and Me
Last edited by tasman1 » Tue Jun 16, 2020 22:15 » edited 1 time in total
tasman1
Posts16,015
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,487
Likes Received15,852/8,251

#8 by Arvind9 » Tue Jun 16, 2020 22:24

Even when things got hot between the US and Iran the whole world thought there will be a World war but now can you say anything ever happened nor does the US or Iran care,politics is a very high stake game,politicians go to any length to have their way,in a couple of days the government will get a feedback that India China conflict main issue,where is the virus the economy all gone,game over war over
Arvind9
Posts4,716
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,867

#9 by suraraj » Tue Jun 16, 2020 22:50

Darkstar2 wrote:
tasman1 wrote:

Indians also eat all type of animals or all types of meat. It is not reported in the media.
suraraj
Posts970
Member Since24 Nov 2017
Last VisitToday
Likes Given211
Likes Received815/544

#10 by suraraj » Tue Jun 16, 2020 22:52

tasman1 wrote:
Darkstar2 wrote:
tasman1 wrote:

No they do not , only rats :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Wake up folks , we are all nasty humans

There is only one good person in the world .... Me . Me and Me

No I am also a good person :lol: :lol:
suraraj
Posts970
Member Since24 Nov 2017
Last VisitToday
Likes Given211
Likes Received815/544

#11 by Darkstar2 » Tue Jun 16, 2020 23:31

suraraj wrote:
Darkstar2 wrote:
tasman1 wrote:

Indians also eat all type of animals or all types of meat. It is not reported in the media.

Do they eat cats, dogs, bats and pengolins ? Do they kidnap wild animals, TORTURE THEM and sell them in wet markets ? I have never heard of that happening there. I have never heard of India causing world pandemic, it seems all those f****** viruses are coming from China !!!! What's next, Sars-3, 4, 5, 6 ? I am aware that wet markets are happening in other Asian countries, but it is more prominent in China ......

As far as India, had they been the cause of a virus, they would have been far more transparent than China has, in warning the entire world and closing its travel in and out to prevent spread outside the country. This has NOT been the case for CHINA !!! They were too afraid to cause panic and chaos and sink markets, so they stalled and delayed things in my opinion, so in my books China is responsible of mass murder and genocide - they should be held responsible and accountable for illegal operation of wet markets, which has facilitated transmission of the virus from animal to humans!

A COVID TARIF is in order - China should be punished - they owe the entire world a colossal sum of money for the trillions of loss from the damage caused to the economy and the damage caused to people's suffering from loss of their loved ones !!!

People should know better than to eat wild animals they should leave them the F alone - they were not meant to be kidnapped and tortured!!! They were not meant for consumption !

They eat cats, dogs, even RATS, they eat fish swimming in sewers - they operate markets with absolutely no sanitary measures and hygiene is NIL!

And yet people still go to those Chinese all you can eat buffets ! Bloody hell - People don't seem to be concerned of the type of meat they might be eating :P
Darkstar2
Posts17,063
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,198

#12 by sreejathan » Wed Jun 17, 2020 06:03

China now totally upset due to its bad deeds is trying to divert the attention ..They do not have mercy towarda anything and is engaged only in profit and aimng to become tbe leader of tbe world that is their never satisfying dream
sreejathan
Posts460
Member Since23 Mar 2020
Last Visit13 May 2021
Likes Given580
Likes Received378/234

#13 by valerie » Wed Jun 17, 2020 06:39

People should stop eating animals, period.

If you really think about it, really truly think about it, it is nothing short of HORROR.

In addition, the animals are over populating the world, causing harm to the ecosystems, to say the least.
Animals such as cattle.

There's plenty to grow and delicious food without murdering and slaughtering defenseless animals.

Plus, your health is much better without eating meat.

Covid-19.......I some times think this is God's way of telling us to STOP eating animals.
valerie
Posts21,894
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,379
Likes Received19,615/8,276

#14 by Arvind9 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 07:17

I dont find anything wrong in what China is doing they are exercising their power the US does the same on other countries,the British ruled in India for 200 years the French had colonies everywhere in the world,only difference is with time the balance of power has changed to some other country we have all learnt it in history,even if India gets an opportunity its prepared to crush Pakistan and are prepared to justify it
Arvind9
Posts4,716
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,867

#15 by valerie » Wed Jun 17, 2020 08:08

I'm on India's side in this......all the way!
valerie
Posts21,894
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,379
Likes Received19,615/8,276

#16 by Arvind9 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 08:10

Maybe Donald Trump could find better use of India
Arvind9
Posts4,716
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,867

#17 by suraraj » Wed Jun 17, 2020 08:21

Indian foreign policy is more towards to the United States. So our government does what the United States want us to do.
suraraj
Posts970
Member Since24 Nov 2017
Last VisitToday
Likes Given211
Likes Received815/544

#18 by Arvind9 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 08:26

Thats right and we still dont find it necessary to allow Donald Trump to intervene,because he can only create more problems we find ourselves capable enough to defend ourselves when we depend on policies of another country we expose our weaknesses
Arvind9
Posts4,716
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,867

#19 by Arvind9 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 09:13

When we place the issue of Kashmir in the UN we defend it,the issue of Kashmir would have been resolved if only the US BRITAIN and FRANCE would have used their veto power to support us but they all refrain,on the contrary China openly uses its veto power to support Pakistan against us
Arvind9
Posts4,716
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,867

#20 by Darkstar2 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 23:44

valerie wrote: People should stop eating animals, period.

If you really think about it, really truly think about it, it is nothing short of HORROR.

In addition, the animals are over populating the world, causing harm to the ecosystems, to say the least.
Animals such as cattle.

There's plenty to grow and delicious food without murdering and slaughtering defenseless animals.

Plus, your health is much better without eating meat.

Covid-19.......I some times think this is God's way of telling us to STOP eating animals.

Hmmm this would be kinda contradictory and hypocritical - Didn't Jesus eat meat ? fish ? etc, some animals were meant for humans to eat. Though I am not sure bats, cats, dogs, pengola were on the list of stuff one should eat. Those NASTY, vile people in China running those markets, they are responsible for this pandemic and my remote viewing has shown that they will get off easy, the second big wave will strike Europe and the Americas in autumn to reach its peak in the smack middle of winter, whilst in China, they will have managed to keep the virus at bay once this second horror is over.

It's not the animals that are the problem, or people eating them, it's those inhuman disgusting human beings in China who use CRUEL, illegal methods to TORTURE the animals live and sell them in markets, they have absolutely no hygiene and all is done without sanitary measures in place. All it takes is for one person working in those markets to infect thousands!!!!

China should be boycotted - I hope eventually the world will realise enough is enough we are just about fed up with new viruses always coming out of China because of the carelessness of the communist and corrupt regime they have going there.

Boycott ALL tourism to China, and world leaders should demand monetary compensation NOW !!!!

I don't think the Federal Reserve can keep printing money and saving America....America will enter a depression soon, unemployment and unrest will reach levels that will make HISTORY.

You CAN'T ease restrictions when your numbers are still bad, you have to significantly reduce the numbers to near no case !!! Unfortunately, in the U.S. they re-opened too soon when their numbers are still so gd high.........
In Canada, Ontario and Quebec are the 2 hot zones, yet they have eased most restrictions, big mistake.
as long as there is even ONE case, the virus will continue spreading, exponentially............because the large majority of spread is from asymptomatic people ! THIS is the main reason why things will go out of control..........
You can't assume or force people to test, and you cannot test 300millions+ Americans.
Nor can Canada test its entire population.

People, enjoy your summer, this pandemic is not over, thank China!!!

Trump is quiet lately on China, he wants to win - (unfortunately he won't) but if he wins, boy he better start thinking of a COVID19 TARIF and really making China pay for their lack of transparency which has caused millions of infections around the world. Just watch.......... Basically Trump can win only by a miracle, unfortunately for Americans, Biden will get in by a huge victory - it will be the new Obama era :P
Darkstar2
Posts17,063
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,198
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Nov 27, 2021 15:46:40 PST