Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkU.S now biggest Communist State....tasman1
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
U.S now biggest Communist State....tasman1

#1 by tasman1 » Mon Jun 15, 2020 18:29

News....Federal Reserve pledge to buy individual corporate bonds.

Until now federal Reserve was biggest owner in US , now with more buying US govt will own over 75% of U.S.A.

In short U.S,A. will be be bigger Communist State than China

I recommend U.S.A. and China shake hands now and be good friends as both are now Communist States

Down with Trump , long live Stalin and Mao :lol: :lol: :lol:
tasman1
Posts16,035
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,503
Likes Received15,867/8,261

#2 by tasman1 » Mon Jun 15, 2020 18:36

Think Trump will declare him now Chairman why not , if China have right to have Chairman [ like Mao ] than U.S have right too
tasman1
Posts16,035
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,503

#3 by Darkstar2 » Mon Jun 15, 2020 19:27

tasman1 wrote: News....Federal Reserve pledge to buy individual corporate bonds.

Until now federal Reserve was biggest owner in US , now with more buying US govt will own over 75% of U.S.A.

In short U.S,A. will be be bigger Communist State than China

I recommend U.S.A. and China shake hands now and be good friends as both are now Communist States

Down with Trump , long live Stalin and Mao :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wow Tasman1 you beat me to it, I was going to say exactly that, and you said ti first, yeah I agree, I cannot understand why China and America are not getting along, you'd think that both countries now have both more in common than they think they do, all except how they manage the gd pandemic, where China takes proactive steps and strict measures - oh well - Time for a new truce between China and U.S. the 2 top communist economies - though I still think China should be sued the **** out of it and they should pay for the immense loss of business that occurred in Europe and the Americas over the gd pandemic - there is more evidence that the spread started much earlier than CHINA reported, those lying bunch of tossers, and I am referring to the government not people of course, and NOW the second wave of COVID starts in China, and where, it starts again in a market, a meat market, when are those dogs and cats eater going to wake up and cut it out with those animal markets, they should leave those animals alone for f sake! The last thing we need now is another pandemic when this one is not over yet. Now both the U.S. and China and work together to make the vaccine, maybe if China comes up with a miracle cure or vaccine within the next 2-3 months, Trump should remember that, and instead of China paying 100% of the debt of the U.S., they can pay only 50% :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Darkstar2
Posts17,078
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,201
Likes Received12,376/6,600

#4 by tasman1 » Mon Jun 15, 2020 22:06

World celebrate U.S entry to Communist World ... Australian share market up close to 5%, same all markets around the world

Next move? It is up to Chairman Trump
tasman1
Posts16,035
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,503

#5 by Darkstar2 » Tue Jun 16, 2020 09:12

Trump is exhausted I think he wants out but won't admit it. He's probably already packing his bags and before you know it, he'll be back to reality TV series - Let's face it, unlike ALL politicians, he doesn't need the money, he is not in it for the money, and what's the use to be in it if he is constantly being side railed by the media and the far left who doesn't know better, so yeah I think he knows that this pandemic might trail on for another year, maybe two, he knows that if he wins, 2021 would spent on possible a new lockdown, pandemic, unrest..... I think deep inside he wants out, but Trump is NOT a quitter, and he will never admit defeat. He did not even think of being President in the first place. It was a suggestion made by a journalist that gave him the idea and he took it, though he did not expect to spend the last year of his presidency dealing with this bullshit, so yeah I would not be surprised if all that is happening now is diversion to cause chaos and get pave way for his exit, I mean face it, his popularity has gone down the toilet, it is very low, he might as well skip the election - Even his own party has turned against him, and past republican Presidents even stated publicly that they would support Biden......... It would take a MIRACLE for Trump to win though. Unfortunately now, even a vaccine and full recovery of economy and markets won't repair the damage done - because people have short memories and can betray in an instant, the delusional voters THINK that Sleepy Joe, the Messiah, will save them - the same delusional voters who believed the money truck operator Bernie Sanders was going to save Corporate America, when in fact he was going to DESTROY IT. Oh well, put yourself in Trump's shoes, why would you possibly want to be re-elected when you know that you are being sidelined, betrayed, when fake news and mass propaganda is destroying all your efforts, when you know you will deal with another 1-2 year of this gd pandemic and its aftermath ?

Maybe Biden will turn out to be another Obama (YAWN!) Plain vanilla, play it safe, get nothing done, and plunge the country into Status Quo, instead of aiming for PROGRESS, you know, kinda like our PM here :D

You've heard the term God Bless America before ? Now it's more like God Help America, no matter who wins, the only winner here for now is COVID19, the virus is now running the whole show, those who believe Biden can do a better job are delusional - China has had some of the best measures to control the pandemic within, yet now they are facing a new comeback of the virus, months after vanishing - so yeah the virus is calling the shots, neither Trump nor Biden can make it go away. I also believe that Biden secretly agrees with Trump those who think that Biden will undo Trump's efforts, that it will help relations with China, etc, you are mistaken.

In the end all these politicians opposing one another are good friends behind the scenes !!!
Darkstar2
Posts17,078
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,201

#6 by Nikorj » Tue Jun 16, 2020 11:07

Darkstar2 wrote: Trump is exhausted I think he wants out but won't admit it. He's probably already packing his bags and before you know it, he'll be back to reality TV series - Let's face it, unlike ALL politicians, he doesn't need the money, he is not in it for the money, and what's the use to be in it if he is constantly being side railed by the media and the far left who doesn't know better, so yeah I think he knows that this pandemic might trail on for another year, maybe two, he knows that if he wins, 2021 would spent on possible a new lockdown, pandemic, unrest..... I think deep inside he wants out, but Trump is NOT a quitter, and he will never admit defeat. He did not even think of being President in the first place. It was a suggestion made by a journalist that gave him the idea and he took it, though he did not expect to spend the last year of his presidency dealing with this bullshit, so yeah I would not be surprised if all that is happening now is diversion to cause chaos and get pave way for his exit, I mean face it, his popularity has gone down the toilet, it is very low, he might as well skip the election - Even his own party has turned against him, and past republican Presidents even stated publicly that they would support Biden......... It would take a MIRACLE for Trump to win though. Unfortunately now, even a vaccine and full recovery of economy and markets won't repair the damage done - because people have short memories and can betray in an instant, the delusional voters THINK that Sleepy Joe, the Messiah, will save them - the same delusional voters who believed the money truck operator Bernie Sanders was going to save Corporate America, when in fact he was going to DESTROY IT. Oh well, put yourself in Trump's shoes, why would you possibly want to be re-elected when you know that you are being sidelined, betrayed, when fake news and mass propaganda is destroying all your efforts, when you know you will deal with another 1-2 year of this gd pandemic and its aftermath ?

Maybe Biden will turn out to be another Obama (YAWN!) Plain vanilla, play it safe, get nothing done, and plunge the country into Status Quo, instead of aiming for PROGRESS, you know, kinda like our PM here :D

You've heard the term God Bless America before ? Now it's more like God Help America, no matter who wins, the only winner here for now is COVID19, the virus is now running the whole show, those who believe Biden can do a better job are delusional - China has had some of the best measures to control the pandemic within, yet now they are facing a new comeback of the virus, months after vanishing - so yeah the virus is calling the shots, neither Trump nor Biden can make it go away. I also believe that Biden secretly agrees with Trump those who think that Biden will undo Trump's efforts, that it will help relations with China, etc, you are mistaken.

In the end all these politicians opposing one another are good friends behind the scenes !!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Biden should host his own late night show for people having problems falling asleep, out with Bernie and back to status quo so the rich can keep filling their pockets.

Congrats to the communist state of US , (But remember) only 2 free cars per household (same model).

2nd wave probably on it's way since 15.000 people showed their support to black lives matter in an demonstration a few days ago, According to their front-person it was 5.000, then it was 15.000 and finally it was supposedly 50.000 because the police lied to the press.

I'm all for equal right no matter what the f... your skin color is, But seriously they need to get rid of their spokes-person here in Denmark (she is outright mentally disturbed), She even admitted that she have had serious depressions all her life.
Nikorj
Posts1,909
Member Since27 Apr 2014
Last Visit9 Nov 2021
Likes Given1,461
Likes Received1,585/1,018

#7 by wildbillhickok » Tue Jun 16, 2020 11:58

This must be a Communist plot :lol:
wildbillhickok
Posts253
Member Since23 Sep 2017
Last Visit19 Nov 2021
Likes Given124
Likes Received147/116

#8 by Darkstar2 » Tue Jun 16, 2020 22:04

wildbillhickok wrote: This must be a Communist plot :lol:

I wonder what Hilarious Hilary would have handled the pandemic HAHAHAHAHAHAHA - what a joke, Americans are lucky that they did not end up with democRATS, fear mongering leftists, and promoter of fake news - if it were a democratic presidency, Americans would still be out of the job and locked in their homes like in a prison for months to come still, and the economy would have reached depression status, weak recovery, much lower markets, probably 40% lower than actual value - As much as Americans (some) hate Trump right now, they should watch their 401k results in months from now, they might still be live a decent retirement as opposed to a democrat party that would have sunk markets into bear markets for the entire duration of this gd pandemic !
Darkstar2
Posts17,078
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,201

#9 by cxlxjx_2 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 08:30

In Brazil, those who do not support Bolsonaro are considered "communists" ... so I'm a COMMUNIST! :)

Workers of the world, unite!
cxlxjx_2
Posts934
Member Since16 Sep 2014
Last VisitToday
Likes Given1,107
Likes Received533/358

#10 by suraraj » Wed Jun 17, 2020 08:34

Even in India, those who are critical of our governments are called as agents of foreign country. :roll: :roll:
suraraj
Posts970
Member Since24 Nov 2017
Last VisitToday
Likes Given212
Likes Received815/544

#11 by josealvesjr » Wed Jun 17, 2020 08:43

Brazilians in general are per definition no communists. The right wingers who can barely read and write could not even give a definition of what is communism.

Quote:Communism is a political and economic ideology that positions itself in opposition to liberal democracy and capitalism, advocating instead a classless system in which the means of production are owned communally and private property is nonexistent or severely curtailed.

Do you believe Brazil or the USA has many citizens who would welcome this? I guess not.
Last edited by josealvesjr » Wed Jun 17, 2020 09:03 » edited 1 time in total
josealvesjr
Posts1,691
Member Since15 Sep 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given424
Likes Received1,283/835

#12 by Arvind9 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 08:53

Yes but generally politicians try to escape criticism by defining people who criticize them as traitors or anti national many people refrain form criticizing their government for being called anti national its instilled in minds so strongly that you dont have to be a politician to brand others as anti national
Arvind9
Posts4,726
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,880
Likes Received2,900/2,114

#13 by cxlxjx_2 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 08:56

josealvesjr wrote: Brazilians in general are per definition no communists. The right wingers who can barely read and write could not even give a definition of what is communism.

Qoute:Communism is a political and economic ideology that positions itself in opposition to liberal democracy and capitalism, advocating instead a classless system in which the means of production are owned communally and private property is nonexistent or severely curtailed.

Do you believe Brazil or the USA has many citizens who would welcome this? I guess not.

Brazilians in general are liberal in the economy and conservative in their way of life.
Last edited by cxlxjx_2 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 09:01 » edited 1 time in total
cxlxjx_2
Posts934
Member Since16 Sep 2014
Last VisitToday
Likes Given1,107
Likes Received533/358

#14 by josealvesjr » Wed Jun 17, 2020 09:16

cxlxjx_2 wrote:
josealvesjr wrote: Brazilians in general are per definition no communists. The right wingers who can barely read and write could not even give a definition of what is communism.

Qoute:Communism is a political and economic ideology that positions itself in opposition to liberal democracy and capitalism, advocating instead a classless system in which the means of production are owned communally and private property is nonexistent or severely curtailed.

Brazilians in general are liberal in the economy and conservative in their way of life.

Don´t you mean the other way around? Brazil has very domestic protective economic policies whereas the Brazilian is the most easy going person there is
josealvesjr
Posts1,691
Member Since15 Sep 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given424
Likes Received1,283/835

#15 by Darkstar2 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 09:28

Arvind9 wrote: Yes but generally politicians try to escape criticism by defining people who criticize them as traitors or anti national many people refrain form criticizing their government for being called anti national its instilled in minds so strongly that you dont have to be a politician to brand others as anti national

These shit for brains politicians who think this way should remember that if they are there sitting their arse on a throne and earning a big fat paycheck it is due to the VOTERS who put them there. The voters, the suckers and gullible who vote for them, are doing so to appoint someone who will take care of the best interest of the country and its people, unfortunately most politicians just f*ck around with tax payers money, do the exact opposite of what they were elected to do, and mismanage just about everything they do - in other words they are just there for the money, knowing that no matter how bad they are, they will exit with a big fat pension check, enough to support themselves and several families until they croak and get buried underground !!! So yeah I think for voters who moved their bums and elected an official, they have the PRIVILEGE to complain and critisise the very same bloke they helped put into power, especially if said individual(s) is not following their bloody mandate.

Of course in some countries, bashing your governments even indirectly is frowned upon and can even land you in jail or get you the status of traitor / spy, whatever - basically you are voting for one of the Devil's mignons and you have no right to critisise the Devil's workers :mrgreen: IN some countries they have a gun to your head on voting day.

In Western world, in North America, we have it really nice, voting is not mandatory, and people can basically talk against their incompetent, shit for brains money hungry politicians without fear of getting shot in some back alley and having their remains cut in pieces and sold in some underground market !

That's democracy for you, it is the freedom of people and freedom of politicians to rape you of your earnings and do just about anything they want, covering it up with lies and bullshit excuses.

I guess there may be PROS and CONS to both democracy and communism - Too much freedom comes with a price.

But one thing that sends a big message, is your vote, why the f*** do people continue voting for the same pendejos who keep ruining lives and destroying society - why why why, it's all a matter of Russian roulette, people always gamble on their politicians thinking Mr. Right came along and this is the right one, well they are for the most part a bunch of lying, thieving scandalous individuals who work for themselves and their money interest instead of the very same people (imbeciles) that went to the voting booth that day to put a check mark inside that circle, when they had better things to do !!!
Darkstar2
Posts17,078
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,201

#16 by cxlxjx_2 » Wed Jun 17, 2020 09:31

josealvesjr wrote:
cxlxjx_2 wrote:

Don´t you mean the other way around? Brazil has very domestic protective economic policies whereas the Brazilian is the most easy going person there is

I agree, but one thing does not exclude the other ... many Brazilians hate government social programs ... and many Brazilians look like fun people, but they are racist, authoritarian and ignorant ... and they managed to elect a president who represent them very well.
cxlxjx_2
Posts934
Member Since16 Sep 2014
Last VisitToday
Likes Given1,107
Likes Received533/358

#17 by josealvesjr » Wed Jun 17, 2020 09:46

India is considerd the largest democracy in the world. Democracy is in my opinion the best system of government but the problem is how to ensure to 1.3 billion people that their rights are protected and respected when there are that many different cultures present in that society. Very complicated.
josealvesjr
Posts1,691
Member Since15 Sep 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given424
Likes Received1,283/835

#18 by wildbillhickok » Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:01

What is happening here is that the last administration, the "leftist" one, was made a parameter of comparisson.

Now, for a lot of people, anything is acceptable, because the other option is that administration which in recent past became synonym of corruption.

They simplyfied the debate saying if you are not on their side you are on the other (one that is proven corrupt and even worst: "Communist" :lol:

Also, if one's don't think the last administration was that bad, because there are some who seem to ignore all corruption done in the past, the argument: Would you prefer Venezuela, Cuba or North Korea? will be used (this is last resource)

On my opinion this is not a good rhetoric, since this is basically saying: We are not good, but they are worst.
Last edited by wildbillhickok » Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:16 » edited 5 times in total
wildbillhickok
Posts253
Member Since23 Sep 2017
Last Visit19 Nov 2021
Likes Given124
Likes Received147/116

#19 by josealvesjr » Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:03

cxlxjx_2 wrote:
josealvesjr wrote:
cxlxjx_2 wrote:

I agree, but one thing does not exclude the other ... many Brazilians hate government social programs ... and many Brazilians look like fun people, but they are racist, authoritarian and ignorant ... and they managed to elect a president who represent them very well.

You are political minded therefore I do not have to explain why he was elected. I know moderate voters who voted for him with the hope he would be harsh on corruption and violence but he doesn´t deliver even worse the whole clan is under investigation. These voters are ashamed and condemn him and regret their vote. Believe me this is not a small group.
josealvesjr
Posts1,691
Member Since15 Sep 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given424
Likes Received1,283/835

#20 by suraraj » Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:05

josealvesjr wrote: India is considerd the largest democracy in the world. Democracy is in my opinion the best system of government but the problem is how to ensure to 1.3 billion people that their rights are protected and respected when there are that many different cultures present in that society. Very complicated.

Democracy is failing in India. Elections are the most corrupt in India. People are paid to vote for a particular party. As people are poor, they accept bribes and vote for the party that have paid them more. Also there is also a new practice of paying people to not to vote. Political parties spent their corrupted money during the elections. After they win they involve in more corruption.
suraraj
Posts970
Member Since24 Nov 2017
Last VisitToday
Likes Given212
Likes Received815/544
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Nov 30, 2021 22:54:47 PST