Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkActor Sushant singh Rajput no more
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Actor Sushant singh Rajput no more

#1 by sonyjmn » Sun Jun 14, 2020 06:57

May his soul rest in peace

Due to depression he hanged himself he was only 34 years of age

So sad to see if young people take like this step what will new generation learn ?

Instead of taking his life he would have attended some Counselling sessions this life would have saved
sonyjmn
Posts7,766
Member Since25 Sep 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,452
Likes Received5,139/3,044

#2 by Darkstar2 » Sun Jun 14, 2020 09:20

sonyjmn wrote: May his soul rest in peace

Due to depression he hanged himself he was only 34 years of age

So sad to see if young people take like this step what will new generation learn ?

Instead of taking his life he would have attended some Counselling sessions this life would have saved

It is sad indeed and expected, unfortunately this is the side effect of this pandemic, there will eventually be more deaths from suicide than from the COVID itself. You can NEVER be in someone else's shoes. As far as getting counseling, it depends on the circumstances behind each individual - I mean what can a therapist tell you when you are so down and depressed and have nothing, and are crushed by the situation, that things will get better ???? that life is worth it ? or just saying stuff they want to hear, but will probably never be. It's unfortunate for those who kill themselves, because I really believe in reincarnation, I believe that souls come back in a body, whether it is at the instant of death or after a period of "TIME", it happens, and since there is no notion of "TIME" after death, the process could feel like INSTANT, in other words, you die, and instantly you are coming out of some new mother... It is gambling, you may end up with a better life, or you may end up with a totally shitty life - but like I said, you can never be inside someone's shoes.
Some people are fortunate to get proper help whilst surrounded by family and friends, but it is not always the case.

It is sad to see that this pandemic is causing casualties through depression and suicide, and it's not over yet.
And people who are DELUSIONAL to think that a vaccine will wipe COVID from the planet, are in for a big surprise.
COVID will make hundreds of thousands of deaths world wide probably close to a million, yearly, EVEN with a vaccine, the same way Influenza kills half a million + yearly around the world. COVID will never disappear and it will continue to be infectious and easier to catch that the Flu. The vaccine for COVID will likely be far less effective than the one for the Flu, which is why they will need a TREATMENT to cut mortality by 75%, otherwise COVID will be a part of the future and stay with us.
Darkstar2
Posts17,097
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,207
Likes Received12,389/6,607

#3 by sonyjmn » Sun Jun 14, 2020 09:29

But he was a nice actor why to take such step in life

Once life is gone it will not come back same as it was

Killing oneself is not right thing to do

any ways may be i'm getting too emotional since he was nice actor

Once the person is gone will never come again

His journey will be in next role

@ Darkstar

In my caste people say who kill themselves will turn into GHOSTS or Spirits

Do you believe in this theory

Because Death is done by GOD. time and place are always confirmed we human beings don't know when and where

GOD is the writer for all human beings
Last edited by sonyjmn » Sun Jun 14, 2020 09:36 » edited 2 times in total
sonyjmn
Posts7,766
Member Since25 Sep 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,452
Likes Received5,139/3,044

#4 by mrajarecruiter » Sun Jun 14, 2020 09:38

So sad to hear.. great actor.
mrajarecruiter
Posts3
Member Since11 Apr 2017
Last Visit14 Aug 2020
Likes Given0
Likes Received1/1

#5 by Arvind9 » Mon Jun 15, 2020 23:31

Now everyone in the film industry is talking,according to Mahesh Bhatt Alia Bhatts father,Sushant Singh Rajput had mental problems he was hearing weird voices his wife Rea got scared and left him,an dramatic end to a hero
Arvind9
Posts4,746
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,904
Likes Received2,923/2,127

#6 by Darkstar2 » Tue Jun 16, 2020 00:12

Arvind9 wrote: his wife Rea got scared and left him,an dramatic end to a hero

I thought this kind of stuff happened only in the Americas - So much for the "for better or worse, in sickness and in health" part - The whole wedding vows is one big SHAM. The same applies for friendship, your friends are there when they f*****g need you, but they are not there and abandon you during your worst moment when you need support and love, that's human nature for you how disgusting !
Darkstar2
Posts17,097
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,207

#7 by Arvind9 » Tue Jun 16, 2020 00:55

Some fields are so competitive that there is no place for personal problems,film stars are only show biz characters many are not what people see in films,some of the best Indian film stars have a very controversial past,but people see them as wonderful people,films are not always reality
Arvind9
Posts4,746
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,904

#8 by Arvind9 » Tue Jun 16, 2020 04:47

What else was wrong with this guy,Abinav Kashyap trains guns on Salman Khan in context to Sushant Singh Rajput death
Arvind9
Posts4,746
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,904

#9 by josealvesjr » Tue Jun 16, 2020 05:09

Darkstar2 wrote:

I thought this kind of stuff happened only in the Americas - So much for the "for better or worse, in sickness and in health" part - The whole wedding vows is one big SHAM. The same applies for friendship, your friends are there when they f*****g need you, but they are not there and abandon you during your worst moment when you need support and love, that's human nature for you how disgusting !

I am rich, I have 2 friends (do not believe in big groups of friends), a while ago I had a problem with my car outside of the city. I called a friend, he never asked what happened , he asked where are you, I´m coming up. Friends don´t ask for explanations they are just there for you.That is friendship.
josealvesjr
Posts1,693
Member Since15 Sep 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given424
Likes Received1,284/836

#10 by Arvind9 » Tue Jun 16, 2020 05:22

Thats right even I have friends from my first day in school whom I can always depend on,but I never interfere where issues are sensitive,and here its about an Industry where everyone is striving to become successful,before I switched my job I was in the Advertising industry and even though I changed my field I still know people from the Advertising and film industry its like a cut throat business,people in the industry openly talk about others in the Industry and their controversies.
Arvind9
Posts4,746
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,904

#11 by Darkstar2 » Tue Jun 16, 2020 08:56

josealvesjr wrote:
Darkstar2 wrote:

I am rich, I have 2 friends (do not believe in big groups of friends), a while ago I had a problem with my car outside of the city. I called a friend, he never asked what happened , he asked where are you, I´m coming up. Friends don´t ask for explanations they are just there for you.That is friendship.

Yeah that's how it works, friends don't let their rich friends down :lol: But yeah I also agree with you there, I do not believe in large groups, it's pointless to have that many friends, it's QUALITY that counts. You are just lucky, I guess, or maybe the culture is different in different parts of the world. Unfortunately, the concept of true friendship and love in the Western world is totally messed up. So you have good friends, but unfortunately even the best of friends you thought were your friends will betray and backstab you - gotta be careful for that. ALSO one thing about friendship, you should not keep tabs -for example if a friend helps you out, you should feel as though you owe them back - you help because you want to and because you don't expect anything in return other than a thank you and appreciation :mrgreen:
Darkstar2
Posts17,097
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,207

#12 by Arvind9 » Tue Jun 16, 2020 20:13

Many young Indian film stars passing berbal abuse on Twitter and Instagram after Sushant singh Rajputs funeral even his wife who left him attended his funeral,Salman Khan says young guys have rush of blood everyone wants the pie and take center stage
Arvind9
Posts4,746
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,904
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Dec 5, 2021 18:48:10 PST