Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral Talkthe winner takes it all
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
the winner takes it all

#1 by charmoeren » Wed May 27, 2020 22:24

With all the aid packages the different countries have made during the Corona crisis, all these aid packages must be financed by loans.
The largest lender will surely be China .....
So if the corona is started in China, then the Chinese must sit and laugh well and thoroughly now ......... since they are going to be the only country that will make money on the corona crisis.
Maybe the crisis started on purpose .... closed out of a laboratory ..... in order to get many countries in their pocket .... loans are usually given in conjunction with the conclusion of trade agreements.

So the winner is CHINA
charmoeren
Posts618
Member Since3 Oct 2014
Last VisitToday
Likes Given8
Likes Received768/367

#2 by tasman1 » Wed May 27, 2020 22:29

Agree but Fallen Empires like U.S.A. Western Europa and few more will fight China to the end

No empire die just like that without war
tasman1
Posts16,020
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,491
Likes Received15,856/8,254

#3 by sreejathan » Wed May 27, 2020 23:23

Now China is the centre of attraction of the whole world. They are trying to become ahead of USA to become the supreme power. If that happens then that will be the end of world for most nations.
sreejathan
Posts460
Member Since23 Mar 2020
Last Visit13 May 2021
Likes Given580
Likes Received378/234

#4 by Darkstar2 » Thu May 28, 2020 18:30

That's what I've been saying all along, and Tasman1 you appear to be somehow of a hypocrite, because you are agreeing with his assessment yet you strongly are on the defensive whenever I bring up a topic about China, as if you are protecting this corrupt country that has lied and covered up information that could have saved the world and many lives. And now China right in the middle of a pandemic pulls this new stunt, which will add more fuel into the bad relations between Canada and US, which has caused the stock markets that were doing fairly well to go back down and plummet and which risks the world going into economical collapse because of this - AND YET you are in agreement that China purposely started this for money interest, who's side are you on ???????

China does not need to start pandemics to gain money interests, they can hold their own ground well - As far as the being developed in lab and purposely released, well that would be absurd, because China would be just as much punished by such economical fallout. China could just as well blame the U.S. for the 2008 financial crisis, and they would be right to do so, BUT one thing for sure, America did not create pandemics !!!! Was this virus China made, these are conspiracy theories, but I do not see the logic in that - the first CASE of an infected person was in Wuhan, that is a FACT - now maybe the VIRUS itself did not start in China and just happen to be imported through wild animals from other countries, but nonetheless, the fact that China even allowed those markets to operate makes them guilty by association - the whole gd planet is locked down and we are never seeing the gd end of this, not being able to do our activities nothing all because of some bat loving, wild animal smuggling tools, selfish that they are not thinking of consequences for the whole world. If China wants business and money interests, pandemics is not the right strategy, even a highly corrupt country like China knows better - now don't get me wrong, I think Canada is just as corrupt if not worse and we have governments here that deserve to be blamed on a lot of levels for the mismanagement of this pandemic.

Did China create this virus to make money - I don't believe so, why the hell would they, they don't need to !

But let's talk about logic, if the virus started in China, and became a f****** pandemic across the world, it means that someone infected there traveled OUT of China - had the government NOT allowed any travelers out of China, EARLY during the pandemic, this would have been avoided - but they allowed travel back and forth. The virus does not travel on plane !!! it is people who spread the virus. So China is guilty by association, BUT let's blame Canada for not taking threats seriously, let's blame the U.S. for having a president that has lost his gd mind and thinking more of his re-election than millions of lives, touting bullshit cures, false hope and absurdities - I would normally support his non conventional ways, BUT his handling of the crisis is appalling - his handling of China is appalling, and if he thinks he will be re-elected starting a new war with China, he should be mistaken, he is out of his f****** mind, any trade tensions with China will cause economy and markets to SINK, even the gun lovin, trump lovin' voter will think twice.

So yeah there are so many people to blame, including the CDC and WHO who purposely stalled into declaring it a pandemic, they stalled and stalled and stalled until finally they were pressured - Had they declared it an emergency it would have allowed resources earlier and maybe saved more lives !!!

If China thinks for a minute it is going to benefit from this pandemic they should think again - unless they pay big fines for this pandemic or make it up to all of us, they will lose business, countries should get together and boycott and cut all ties with China, including lawsuits - BUT now is not the right time - unfortunately Trump wants to rattle China's nerves, not the right strategy right now, let's let this pandemic pass first.......then I think, in my opinion, China has a lot to account for.

We have enough to deal with their viruses, hackers, spies, fake and counterfeit products on wish, amazon, eBay and other, and now a virus that was not properly contained inside ground zero !

They should have left those wild animals alone......where they belong, in the wild.
Not on people's plates !!!

The TORTURE of LIVE animals, how disgusting, and repulsive, this virus is not some LAB creation it is a punishment from mother nature - unfortunately some non local was infected and traveled and infected everyone else in the world, and we are all paying the mf price - how long are we going to be prevented from doing our activities F F sake ? It's like we are all in perpetual detention - and stop listening to Trump, there is not going to be a bloody vaccine, not this year, probably not next year, maybe under BEST of conditions late 2021 to early 2022, are we going to remain locked in cages for 2 more bloody years over some gd virus ? and God forbid if China does have the cure or vaccine they would probably be secretly using it, they will certainly not share it with the rest of the world - which is why it is a big mistake for Trump and other countries to rattle China's nerves right now, they need to kiss arse right now if they want the cure from China, otherwise they will be left in the dark in my opinion.

SO to make it fair, China should wipe the U.S. and Canada's debt clean and any country that was severely infected and part of a large economy.

ON the flip side, U.S. banks should accept blame for the 2008 financial crisis, and pay the price for all the losses and damages caused to people and companies across the world.

Trump claims Xi JingPing is his friend, what a hypocrite, come on, one minute he's complimenting him, next minute he is depicting him as Satan ! Those gd politicians when are they going to stop acting like a bunch of cocks and focusing on getting us out of this MESS, THEN they can fight in the sandbox like a bunch of blimey kids.
Darkstar2
Posts17,071
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given6,200
Likes Received12,375/6,599

#5 by valerie » Thu May 28, 2020 22:26

chandramohanancc wrote: Now China is the centre of attraction of the whole world. They are trying to become ahead of USA to become the supreme power. If that happens then that will be the end of world for most nations.

Infrastructure and economy alone does not breed a successful nation.
It is a proven fact.

China can build highways and byways all over the place. They can make cheap products and a lot of them.
They can produce the worlds most counterfeit products. They can have the most people, the most land, etc.
But that alone, does not cut the mustard.
valerie
Posts21,896
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,379
Likes Received19,616/8,277

#6 by sreejathan » Thu May 28, 2020 22:31

I agree Chinas tricks will always be in vain. They will never get ahead of us. I hate the rulers of that nation but people there are loyal. B
sreejathan
Posts460
Member Since23 Mar 2020
Last Visit13 May 2021
Likes Given580
Likes Received378/234

#7 by tasman1 » Thu May 28, 2020 23:50

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
tasman1
Posts16,020
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,491

#8 by Arvind9 » Fri May 29, 2020 00:07

Donald Trump getting desperate he is trying to create a situation whereby tension between India and China at the border to escalate in a war whereby then he can intervene and play king is also tweeting all false claims that Indian government has asked for his intervention but the Indian government has denied any such claim saying we are talking to China diplomatically to resolve issues but Trump trying all the tricks to get a situation started seems China wont be such a big problem as Donald Trump's election prospects
Arvind9
Posts4,720
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,874
Likes Received2,891/2,109

#9 by tasman1 » Fri May 29, 2020 01:07

Hmmmmmmmmm , think world wide economy is dead cat , they all are desperate to have some kind of big bang

All bad , I give all 1 out of 10 but at same time they are all chicken , buuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

darkstat .... not my fault ,I am just protector of poor ,,, rich west bad , rest is poor and good
Last edited by tasman1 » Fri May 29, 2020 01:10 » edited 1 time in total
tasman1
Posts16,020
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,491

#10 by Darkstar2 » Fri May 29, 2020 10:45

Arvind9 wrote: Donald Trump getting desperate he is trying to create a situation whereby tension between India and China at the border to escalate in a war whereby then he can intervene and play king is also tweeting all false claims that Indian government has asked for his intervention but the Indian government has denied any such claim saying we are talking to China diplomatically to resolve issues but Trump trying all the tricks to get a situation started seems China wont be such a big problem as Donald Trump's election prospects

ahahahahahaha who in their right minds still think he has a chance to win, even Trump himself admits he will leave soon anyway, so he figures why not cause all hell to break lose and create chaos so the democrats are left with the mess.
The only way Trump CAN win is 1( The situation of this gd pandemic and how it is progressing 2) The economic situation and markets !!! Right now, most states are seeing decline in cases of the virus, but some states are seeing a surge in cases. Economy is shit, but markets are doing fairly well based on resuming of business and HOPE of a possible vaccine (false hope) BUT NOW China had to ruin it once again, with its latest bill in relation to Hong Kong, now Trump is unhappy and now rumours that he will impose more tariffs and sanctions against China, possibly even banning and cutting ties with China, so stock markets are already plummeting because of tensions between China and U.S., and the puppet master Trudeau clinging to Trump, so both Canada and U.S. are at a very tense relation with China at the moment.
So if Trump manages to sink the economy lower than it already is because of more tensions with China or civil unrest he will definitely lose, and at this point in time I think he already threw the towel, rather than accept his loss he will create all chaos to punish everyone and leave with a bang - Though I still think Trump is the best bet for Americans who have a lot of money invested, Trump has a positive effect on the markets despite everything, under normal circumstances outside the pandemic - but unfortunately now Trump is having the opposite effects - If he does win re-election and manages to make amends with China, and the number of covid19 cases goes down and treatments vaccine progress goes forward, I could see a strong recovery and market under Trump next year ! BUT RIGHT NOW he is on the wrong path and he is going to bring Americans and the whole world down with him with his actions lately, he is on the path to lose his strongest supporters - but it doesn't have to be like that ........

As far as a presidency under Biden, I do not think the economical recovery will be as strong under him, and I do not believe the stock markets will grow as much, they might even devalue under Biden. All those stocks now are OVER valued, like houses, they are over inflated - Under Biden the stocks might CORRECT into normal, I would not be surprised to see the DOW to lose 20% under Biden, but unfortunately Trump has lost t he plot, and unless thing change for the BETTER really soon, he has pretty much destroyed all his chances of winning, who knows, maybe he doesn't want to win and wants to get away from it all - he has all the f money, he doesn't need all the headaches of being a President, when he has constant back stabbing and opponents trying to derail progress.......

If Americans think that they will be better off with Democrats, they will find out the hard reality in 2021-2022 when their 401k value sinks and when the economy goes to shit. BUT on the other hand, no American in their right mind would want to re-elect a President under civil unrest, turmoil, bad economy and a new surge of coronavirus.

Trump is RIGHT to blame China for this pandemic, but he would be WRONG for blaming China for losing his re-election. Stoking fires and tensions with other countries and touting bullshit cures and false hope is NOT a good strategy to gain votes.

And with the latest news today he probably lost a lot of votes :)
Darkstar2
Posts17,071
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given6,200
Likes Received12,375/6,599

#11 by Nikorj » Fri May 29, 2020 11:09

Trump's mind!!

, F....... shit, Crap pandemic (Why did this have to happen). :evil: :evil: :evil:, I WANT TO DISCUSS ECONOMY

He has a bit of an anger management issue :mrgreen:
Last edited by valerie » Fri May 29, 2020 11:36 » edited 1 time in total
Reason: Taking God's name in vain
Nikorj
Posts1,909
Member Since27 Apr 2014
Last Visit9 Nov 2021
Likes Given1,461
Likes Received1,585/1,018

#12 by josealvesjr » Fri May 29, 2020 11:14

Nikorj wrote: Trump's mind!!

F....... shit, Crap pandemic (Why did this have to happen). :evil: :evil: :evil:, I WANT TO DISCUSS ECONOMY

He has a bit of an anger management issue :mrgreen:

Yes, I guess Twitter knows what is coming. lol :D :D
Last edited by valerie » Fri May 29, 2020 11:37 » edited 1 time in total
Reason: edit quote
josealvesjr
Posts1,691
Member Since15 Sep 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given424
Likes Received1,283/835

#13 by AbuWaheeb » Fri May 29, 2020 13:23

tasman1 wrote: Agree but Fallen Empires like U.S.A. Western Europa and few more will fight China to the end

No empire die just like that without war

I am european and we say:

"We shall go on to the end. We shall fight online, we shall fight with our mouse and keyboard , we shall fight with growing confidence and growing fatigue browsing online shops, we shall defend our shopping baskets, whatever the cost may be. We shall fight which items to add, we shall fight to add more items, we shall fight with shipping and payment , we shall fight for user friendly shopping ; we shall never surrender
AbuWaheeb
Posts49
Member Since18 May 2020
Last Visit27 May 2021
Likes Given23
Likes Received41/26

#14 by AbuWaheeb » Fri May 29, 2020 15:21

Trump is the biggest mistake to ever hit the USA, and so are the democrats and republicans. What the USA needs today is a new party that is neither one of the former two to heal the country and the world.
AbuWaheeb
Posts49
Member Since18 May 2020
Last Visit27 May 2021
Likes Given23
Likes Received41/26

#15 by tasman1 » Fri May 29, 2020 15:27

List .....Who gave us man made coronavirus for gift in order of possibility

1.........................His majesty and owner of planet Earth Mr Bill and his gang

2........................World wide policeman American Military Produced in Lab called ,Cleaner

3........................Dying and current Roman Empire so called United States of America in lab called Forever

4 .......................China , new emerging Empire , for second time , in lab called Let it be again

5........................tasman1 but do not trust that , he have only 1.05 in his pocket
tasman1
Posts16,020
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,491

#16 by Nikorj » Fri May 29, 2020 16:29

AbuWaheeb wrote: Trump is the biggest mistake to ever hit the USA, and so are the democrats and republicans. What the USA needs today is a new party that is neither one of the former two to heal the country and the world.

Democrats and Republicans are nothing more than a political stalemate that goes nowhere, But as in many countries people keep fighting the same political wars.

Keep the left and right pitted against each other to keep their attention away from what's really going on.

You wouldn't believe how many down votes i gotten on reddit for writing this.
Nikorj
Posts1,909
Member Since27 Apr 2014
Last Visit9 Nov 2021
Likes Given1,461

#17 by valerie » Fri May 29, 2020 16:57

I believe what most people do not understand, even within the USA, most people do not
realize that the President is more of a 'patsy', for lack of a better word.

It's not like a country that has a ruler. It's not like a country that has a King or Queen.

In the USA the president has a lot of advisors, to say the least. Believe it or not, a lot
of what comes out of the presidents mouth, is placed there by his advisors....yeah, even
much of the dumb stuff. Trump isn't president on his own accord. Not at all. He is
president due to his advisors and campaign managers.

People in the USA, such as myself, are for Trump. We're for Trump because he has been
and is, the lesser of the two evils. In addition, we know that Trump's advisors have led
and are leading Trump, into what we rooted for. Trump AND his administration has really
done a big LOT for the country. Our employment was almost null because of Trump. The
new border wall has already reduced crime and illegals from coming into our country. There's
a lot Trump has did for the USA but in reality, it should be simply be said, 'the powers that
be'.

It doesn't matter who wears the hat. What matters is who is allowing the hat to be worn.
valerie
Posts21,896
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,379
Likes Received19,616/8,277

#18 by Nikorj » Fri May 29, 2020 17:16

I give you that he created more jobs in mainly the construction and mining industry.

But The US still struggles with providing a better healthcare that benefits all, And i don't see it coming from any side soon.
Nikorj
Posts1,909
Member Since27 Apr 2014
Last Visit9 Nov 2021
Likes Given1,461

#19 by tasman1 » Fri May 29, 2020 17:36

All is on credit only , all politicians in the world , former , present or in future are garbage [ same as all rich ]
tasman1
Posts16,020
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,491

#20 by Arvind9 » Fri May 29, 2020 17:38

40 million Americans have lost their jobs right now the present matters those who dont have a job will be seeing things differently,what Trump did is thing of the past,more than 100,000 Americans dead and still counting till the elections it will go through the roof all those lifes will count no one will see the past as what Trump represents
Arvind9
Posts4,720
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,874
Likes Received2,891/2,109
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Nov 28, 2021 09:36:18 PST