Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkWho owns Hong Kong .....tasman1
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Who owns Hong Kong .....tasman1

#1 by tasman1 » Sat May 23, 2020 19:42

Who OWNS Hong Kong .............. Rich western world or China

My vote ............... 100% China
tasman1
Posts16,024
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,493
Likes Received15,856/8,254

#2 by valerie » Sat May 23, 2020 20:11

L
and
D
with the ong
valerie
Posts21,897
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given5,379
Likes Received19,617/8,277

#3 by Darkstar2 » Sat May 23, 2020 20:39

China has given one more reason for the world to hate them - First they start a pandemic - NOW they start what can potentially turn into a world collapse of the economy that is ALREADY down.

You can all thank China if the world will go into a second Great Depression and that markets drop down 40%-70% !

Not a good time to start bullshit. China wants to destroy Western world and become 1st economy and not 2nd.
Watch for Western world to collapse and for Asia and Europe to be on top. Canada and United States will become 3rd world countries, with unemployment, crime and poverty never before seen.

You can thank China AND of course U.S. partly to blame for starting a trade war with China, that in reality, in the end is going to cost Americans more money - the whole bullshit with this trade war thing will cost Americans more money, it will only benefit the government's pockets !!!
Darkstar2
Posts17,076
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given6,201
Likes Received12,376/6,600

#4 by tasman1 » Sat May 23, 2020 20:43

Darkstar ... who OWNS Hong Kong was question
tasman1
Posts16,024
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,493

#5 by tasman1wannabe » Sat May 23, 2020 20:47

apes in the future
tasman1wannabe
Posts287
Member Since19 Aug 2019
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given40
Likes Received251/147

#6 by Madison91 » Sun May 24, 2020 01:43

Hong Kong.
Shenzhen may replace it.
Madison91
Posts403
Member Since8 Apr 2019
Last Visit26 Nov 2021
Likes Given292
Likes Received234/163

#7 by Arvind9 » Sun May 24, 2020 01:56

China is not a democracy but still needs to enforce a uniform law everywhere if they allow a democratic movement to be a part of the system in Hongkong they could start seeing such movements arising within China which will become a huge problem for them definitely they would not want to see another Soviet union type of collapse and end of communism
Arvind9
Posts4,720
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,874
Likes Received2,891/2,109

#8 by kerwin8 » Sun May 24, 2020 02:01

Economy crisis. 5G War
kerwin8
Posts236
Member Since28 Jun 2016
Last Visit15 Apr 2021
Likes Given42
Likes Received88/63

#9 by Detshin » Sun May 24, 2020 04:01

Madison91 wrote: Hong Kong.
Shenzhen may replace it.

never!!!!!!you are not from hongkong
Detshin
Posts504
Member Since23 Mar 2017
Last VisitToday
Likes Given76
Likes Received175/129

#10 by Darkstar2 » Sun May 24, 2020 12:52

kerwin8 wrote: Economy crisis. 5G War

What's this bullshit I heard lately about 5G technology being blamed for spreading the virus, and that the virus spreads through 5G...... So 5G's faster bandwidth spreads COVID19 faster ? That's the biggest joke yet :mrgreen:

5G if properly used could do lots of good in some industries, but since we live in an evil world, it will probably be used for ............................ you guessed it.....EVIL.

But I hardly think 5G spreads viruses :P If they did, then we don't they shut down all 5G infrastructure, then the pandemic will end, problem solved, then people can all resume their miserable, puny little lives.
Darkstar2
Posts17,076
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given6,201

#11 by tasman1 » Sun May 24, 2020 15:11

Back to topic folks ...........................who owns Hong Kong

Plus who is paying protestors in Hong Kong

My answer ..............China is owner of Hong Kong and U.S.A. paying protesters

Reason ...American empire is dying , China empire is rising

Who is right who is wrong ,,, depend how you see it , for me it is ...........west is evil , east is humanity

For record , I am white person , Croatian , European and Croatia is member of E.U .and livin in Australia
tasman1
Posts16,024
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,493

#12 by valerie » Sun May 24, 2020 15:37

Don't even try to fool us tasman1. We know you are ape man.

Hong Kongians own Hong Kong, of course.

Go drink some warm banana juice and go to sleep.
valerie
Posts21,897
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given5,379
Likes Received19,617/8,277

#13 by Arvind9 » Sun May 24, 2020 16:19

Yes New Yorkers own New York but it is still America,Hongkong is China or else by now there would have been a civil war in Hongkong people would have refused to except that they are a part of China but no one is saying they are not a part of China they are only asking for democracy which is not possible in a country where democracy does not exists,even the Soviet union broke up but democracy did not become the form of rule
Arvind9
Posts4,720
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,874

#14 by Madison91 » Sun May 24, 2020 19:30

Detshin wrote:
Shenzhen may replace it.

You too. :?
But Hong Kong is part of China. I know more than you.
Hong Kong has an outstanding and honest civil service. They will have a crucial role to play under "One Country, Two Systems"

Arvind9 wrote: Yes New Yorkers own New York but it is still America, Hongkong is China or else by now there would have been a civil war in Hongkong people would have refused to except that they are a part of China but no one is saying they are not a part of China they are only asking for democracy which is not possible in a country where democracy does not exists,even the Soviet union broke up but democracy did not become the form of rule

BTW. Democracy is not freedom. Please do not make a conceptual shift.
Madison91
Posts403
Member Since8 Apr 2019
Last Visit26 Nov 2021
Likes Given292
Likes Received234/163

#15 by tasman1 » Sun May 24, 2020 20:38

Madison91 wrote:
Detshin wrote:
Shenzhen may replace it.

Hong Kong has an outstanding and honest civil service. They will have a crucial role to play under "One Country, Two Systems"

Arvind9 wrote: Yes New Yorkers own New York but it is still America, Hongkong is China or else by now there would have been a civil war in Hongkong people would have refused to except that they are a part of China but no one is saying they are not a part of China they are only asking for democracy which is not possible in a country where democracy does not exists,even the Soviet union broke up but democracy did not become the form of rule

BTW. Democracy is not freedom. Please do not make a conceptual shift.

Just a small note .... what can China learn from Hong Kong ??? Nothing , only western world fake garbage but Hong Kong can learn from China how to have normal human way of life
tasman1
Posts16,024
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,493

#16 by Arvind9 » Sun May 24, 2020 21:39

Madison91 wrote:
Detshin wrote:
Shenzhen may replace it.

BTW. Democracy is not freedom. Please do not make a

Democracy does not necessarily mean freedom even I cannot say certain things against my government,in Hongkong democracy is slightly different laws would not be as strict as in China people are more open to opposing certain decisions
,actually it more about the timing that China has decided to take some steps,because the world is too occupied with Covid19 so countries are more busy trying to contain their damage thus China will face very little international pressure against their actions,even Donald Trump cannot do much because of his elections and the economy worsening situation of Covid19 and most importantly there wont be a war,so China is taking advantage of the situation to take some steps that intrest them
Last edited by Arvind9 » Sun May 24, 2020 21:49 » edited 1 time in total
Arvind9
Posts4,720
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,874

#17 by Madison91 » Sun May 24, 2020 22:30

Something...

1. China is not a democracy but ...
You mean western democracy?
I don't say good or bad. I mean it's not suitable for China Mainland.

2. what can China learn from Hong Kong ??? Nothing...
Western economy, etc.

3. Democracy is not freedom...
I mean under control, rather than malicious, wanton, reckless, or in willful disregard(out of control).

4. ...China will face very little international pressure...
Almost a year after Hong Kong's youth scrap, the Chinese government does not ignore it and does not want to manage it.
Although it's China's internal affairs.

BTW. To know the truth please come to Hong Kong.
Madison91
Posts403
Member Since8 Apr 2019
Last Visit26 Nov 2021
Likes Given292
Likes Received234/163

#18 by Darkstar2 » Mon May 25, 2020 16:58

Why doesn't China focuses on paying back for the pandemic and getting out of this mess that they started, THEN they can start their political tirade - they've already DESTROYED the world's economy for another 5-10 years if we are lucky, why add more fuel to the fire ? They should focus on making things right and coming up with a treatment, not some bogus, fraudulent, snake oil pushed by western world but proven, treatment that can SIGNIFICANTLY cut recovery time and deaths - There are INNOCENT people around the world, I do not know why China wants to SINK the entire global economy into major depression !

Had China kept its border SHUT and prevented travelers from leaving, none of this would have happened and the spread would have been contained to the city it started in, instead of spreading into the whole f****** world killing over 340,000 people and infected nearly 6 millions FFS !
Darkstar2
Posts17,076
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given6,201

#19 by tasman1 » Mon May 25, 2020 17:23

Darkstar2 wrote: Why doesn't China focuses on paying back for the pandemic and getting out of this mess that they started, THEN they can start their political tirade - they've already DESTROYED the world's economy for another 5-10 years if we are lucky, why add more fuel to the fire ? They should focus on making things right and coming up with a treatment, not some bogus, fraudulent, snake oil pushed by western world but proven, treatment that can SIGNIFICANTLY cut recovery time and deaths - There are INNOCENT people around the world, I do not know why China wants to SINK the entire global economy into major depression !

Had China kept its border SHUT and prevented travelers from leaving, none of this would have happened and the spread would have been contained to the city it started in, instead of spreading into the whole f****** world killing over 340,000 people and infected nearly 6 millions FFS !

Why do you think China destroyed world economy ?

My opinion rich western world did destroy world economy . WE did hope that Asians will produce cheap and be ours slave , they will work and we will jerk around ????

For corona , in Australia researchers starting to say it is man made ... American military ? What will you say if world find virus is from American lab ????
Will you ask Canada to declare war to .U.S.A ???

Australian government responds to claims coronavirus was ‘designed for humans’

Federal Health Minister Greg Hunt has reiterated the importance of an investigation of the origins of the coronavirus outbreak after Australian researchers claimed the virus looked like it was “designed for humans”.
Last edited by tasman1 » Mon May 25, 2020 17:39 » edited 1 time in total
tasman1
Posts16,024
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,493

#20 by Madison91 » Mon May 25, 2020 18:20

Darkstar2 wrote: Why doesn't China focuses on paying back for the pandemic and getting out of this mess that they started, THEN they can start their political tirade - they've already DESTROYED the world's economy for another 5-10 years if we are lucky, why add more fuel to the fire ? They should focus on making things right and coming up with a treatment, not some bogus, fraudulent, snake oil pushed by western world but proven, treatment that can SIGNIFICANTLY cut recovery time and deaths - There are INNOCENT people around the world, I do not know why China wants to SINK the entire global economy into major depression !

1. There are no surveys for you, so it's China's fault? 8-)
2. Almost all countries shut down flights from China in January, fake news?
3. Biologically and epidemiologically, Immunoglobulin(IgG antibody) will tell the truth, I mean the virus source.
4. Globalisation? It's time to say goodbye.
Globalisation unwound - Has covid-19 killed globalisation? | Leaders | The Economist[/url]

I've been working from home for almost three months, and I don't have much time to explain it to you for more details.
Last edited by valerie » Mon May 25, 2020 20:26 » edited 1 time in total
Reason: ads not allowed
Madison91
Posts403
Member Since8 Apr 2019
Last Visit26 Nov 2021
Likes Given292
Likes Received234/163
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Nov 29, 2021 05:59:26 PST