Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkSeen or hear for tested person ....tasman1
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Seen or hear for tested person ....tasman1

tested one

Poll ended Mon Aug 24, 2020 22:22  »  Voted by 17 members  »  Single-choice
35%
65%

#1 by tasman1 » Sat May 23, 2020 16:18

Did you ever seen or hear for any person who is tested for Corona in your country ?

Me , never seen never hear , not a single person ever

Nobody I did talk to know such person , how many are really tested in Australia ?

How many test are for real carried in any country ???????
tasman1
Posts16,055
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,525
Likes Received15,904/8,274

#2 by Arvind9 » Sat May 23, 2020 16:34

Exactly my Chartered account was asking me do you know anyone having Coronavirus I told him no one I know has it,he replied even people known to him did not have it,then who has it,I told him the world has not gone nuts just to lockdown countries for nothing,we dont know because very few people are tested who have been found positive maybe many dont want to get tested because no one can pay the cost of hospitalization and the authorities wont let them roam around freely they could be dying mysteriously,even in developed countries like Britain and US people have died athome with no account of it,many died in care homes due to negligence and lack of proper medical facilities its all a way of avoiding hospitalization where the cost is very high
Arvind9
Posts4,741
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,896
Likes Received2,916/2,124

#3 by tasman1 » Sat May 23, 2020 16:53

Arvind9 wrote: Exactly my Chartered account was asking me do you know anyone having Coronavirus I told him no one I know has it,he replied even people known to him did not have it,then who has it,I told him the world has not gone nuts just to lockdown countries for nothing,we dont know because very few people are tested who have been found positive maybe many dont want to get tested because no one can pay the cost of hospitalization and the authorities wont let them roam around freely they could be dying mysteriously,even in developed countries like Britain and US people have died athome with no account of it,many died in care homes due to negligence and lack of proper medical facilities its all a way of avoiding hospitalization where the cost is very high

Agree , in Australia most dead are in care homes, same in every country in the world and fuc..rs say they are protecting old , hmmmm , think that is shit, they just cost to much and govt do not care
Autopsy ? how many dead did have it or how many did not have it ?

Did have one post here ...... how much we cost govt ?
tasman1
Posts16,055
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,525

#4 by sreejathan » Sat May 23, 2020 18:00

There are many infected persons undetected .The spread depends on immunity. Some persons have good immunity that they will never get infected. Some does not have symptoms and go with it and heal gradually. The numbers are based on the testing of people with symptoms and these numbers are less than the actual numbers. I know 2persons who have been infected and got recovered both came from foreign countries.
sreejathan
Posts460
Member Since23 Mar 2020
Last Visit13 May 2021
Likes Given580
Likes Received378/234

#5 by Darkstar2 » Sat May 23, 2020 20:52

I cannot for the big F of me believe for a second that anybody still thinks this virus is a hoax........
I know people in the medical field and hospital staff, trust me, it's real, and yes I have known people were tested,
they were negative, but I also know of those people, they have family or friends that were struck by the virus, some died, some in critical condition. A few store owners here infected, do you believe a whole country would lock down and LIE about cases, when government is losing TRILLIONS upon TRILLIONS of dollars, in the hundreds ? Makes no sense.
In fact I think the situation is WORSE than it is, I think the results being reported in Canada and US are under value, I do strongly believe that the cases are likely 10-20 times higher than they are, why ? Because obviously not EVERYONE is being tested, some people get infected and don't bother getting tested and just ride it off. So the cases you hear about are he CONFIRMED cases. If you count those who were NOT tested yet + the asymptomatic ones that are spreading the virus, the number of cases would be huge. I think the U.S. is hiding and under reporting cases to justify reopening. As to Canada, we have a PUPPET here to follows on the footsteps of America who wants to reopen and risk a 2nd wave in the summer. I also believe that Canada may be underreporting cases.

So yes this is real !

Is this a SCAM created by the big pharmas to make big money ? We'll only know if by miracle there is a vaccine that comes out very soon. It means they would have secretly worked on both the virus and vaccine in parallel. But for now, I do believe the virus was not intentionally created or created, and if it comes from a lab in China, I do not believe it was intentionally spread across the world, though CHina did a shitty job at concealing its borders against incoming and outgoing travelers, when these communists knew this was not good - they could have stopped this from spreading at the source !!!!

Those who still think this is not real, go and visit a few cemeteries, go consult public necrology reports,
go volunteer and work in a hospital, go work in an ICU, you will see this shit is real and it is BAD!!!

Just because you don't know anybody who had it, doesn't mean it's not real!
Darkstar2
Posts17,084
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given6,202
Likes Received12,382/6,603

#6 by Darkstar2 » Sat May 23, 2020 21:01

chandramohanancc wrote: There are many infected persons undetected .The spread depends on immunity. Some persons have good immunity that they will never get infected. Some does not have symptoms and go with it and heal gradually. The numbers are based on the testing of people with symptoms and these numbers are less than the actual numbers. I know 2persons who have been infected and got recovered both came from foreign countries.

Nobody has immunity over the virus - if it enters your airways, it WILL infect you - How severely depends on many factors, and depends how far the virus is allowed to go, for many it will be the upper airways and come to pass like a bad cold. For some, it will make its way down into the lungs. Problem is, people die from the over response of your immune system, not the actual virus itself - If your body goes haywire and fires from all sides, you will likely die from the complications (cytokine storm reaction) - it all comes down to luck and genetics - There are cases of very young and healthy people who died, and there are cases of 97-100 year old who recovered. If you have risk factors such as lung problems, (i.e. COPD, Asthma, etc.), high blood pressure, obesity, diabetes, etc, your risks of complications are considerably higher.

Most people who spread the virus are asymptomatic, statistically most people will recover - and some will require a respirator and treated at the hospital. Those who recover from mild to severe complications will likely get permanent damage to their organs depending on where the virus hit, and most common is the lungs - There is permanent damage left over by the virus for some.

And what's worse, is that immunity from covid19 is temporary, and short, so technically you can get it more than once. By the time a vaccine comes out, you could get it a few times even !

The monoclonal antibodies TREATMENT is the best hope over a vaccine, that like most vaccines will not be 100% effective.
Darkstar2
Posts17,084
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given6,202

#7 by tasman1 » Sat May 23, 2020 21:22

darkstar ....... real question here was ...,........how many people are tested for coronavirus not if corona is real or fake
tasman1
Posts16,055
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,525

#8 by suraraj » Sat May 23, 2020 21:26

Can any government fake the number of deaths in the United states nearing the dreaded 1 lakh figure. The Virus is not fake but now that many governments want to restart the economy they are making us believe that there is no serious situation and that everything is normal. This is a issue with every government in the world. Even in India now that the total number of cases is at an average of 6000 per day.
Testing is now very low even at 1.8 per 1000.
Tasman1 can you ask a testing on your own in Australia?
Last edited by suraraj » Sat May 23, 2020 21:29 » edited 1 time in total
suraraj
Posts970
Member Since24 Nov 2017
Last VisitToday
Likes Given212
Likes Received815/544

#9 by tasman1 » Sat May 23, 2020 21:36

suraraj wrote: Can any government fake the number of deaths in the United states nearing the dreaded 1 lakh figure. The Virus is not fake but now that many governments want to restart the economy they are making us believe that there is no serious situation and that everything is normal. This is a issue with every government in the world. Even in India now that the total number of cases is at an average of 6000 per day.
Testing is now very low even at 1.8 per 1000.
Tasman1 can you ask a testing on your own in Australia?

To be honest not sure but think your GP must send or recomend you

Plus to many people say they do not wish to know , me included
tasman1
Posts16,055
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,525

#10 by sreejathan » Sun May 24, 2020 00:03

Darkstar2 wrote:
chandramohanancc wrote: There are many infected persons undetected .The spread depends on immunity. Some persons have good immunity that they will never get infected. Some does not have symptoms and go with it and heal gradually. The numbers are based on the testing of people with symptoms and these numbers are less than the actual numbers. I know 2persons who have been infected and got recovered both came from foreign countries.

Nobody has immunity over the virus - if it enters your airways, it WILL infect you - How severely depends on many factors, and depends how far the virus is allowed to go, for many it will be the upper airways and come to pass like a bad cold. For some, it will make its way down into the lungs. Problem is, people die from the over response of your immune system, not the actual virus itself - If your body goes haywire and fires from all sides, you will likely die from the complications (cytokine storm reaction) - it all comes down to luck and genetics - There are cases of very young and healthy people who died, and there are cases of 97-100 year old who recovered. If you have risk factors such as lung problems, (i.e. COPD, Asthma, etc.), high blood pressure, obesity, diabetes, etc, your risks of complications are considerably higher.

Most people who spread the virus are asymptomatic, statistically most people will recover - and some will require a respirator and treated at the hospital. Those who recover from mild to severe complications will likely get permanent damage to their organs depending on where the virus hit, and most common is the lungs - There is permanent damage left over by the virus for some.

And what's worse, is that immunity from covid19 is temporary, and short, so technically you can get it more than once. By the time a vaccine comes out, you could get it a few times even !

The monoclonal antibodies TREATMENT is the best hope over a vaccine, that like most vaccines will not be 100% effective.
It may be correct that nobody has immunity against the virus. But there are instances where people did not get the infection even having close contact with the patient. I know two people who travelled with infected patients without knowing they had covid and later went to quarantine but we're not infected. Either these patients may have good immunity or the virus may have got genetic transformation .i believed that way.
sreejathan
Posts460
Member Since23 Mar 2020
Last Visit13 May 2021
Likes Given580
Likes Received378/234

#11 by Nikorj » Sun May 24, 2020 00:19

I've been tested.

Denmark have really ramped up the testing and are close to have tested almost 10% of the population.

Got a notice in my digital post-box 10 days ago and got tested yesterday = Negative
Nikorj
Posts1,909
Member Since27 Apr 2014
Last Visit9 Nov 2021
Likes Given1,461
Likes Received1,585/1,018

#12 by sreejathan » Sun May 24, 2020 00:37

Happy to know that it is negative .Take care of your health and keep social distance.
sreejathan
Posts460
Member Since23 Mar 2020
Last Visit13 May 2021
Likes Given580
Likes Received378/234

#13 by cxlxjx_2 » Sun May 24, 2020 11:10

My grandmother was tested... in Spain... and it was negative... here in Brazil I have no rich relative or acquaintance, so I don't know anyone.

Yes, here in Brazil rich and famous people is tested on the first symptoms, poor is only tested when he is almost dying...
cxlxjx_2
Posts934
Member Since16 Sep 2014
Last Visit2 Dec 2021
Likes Given1,108
Likes Received534/359

#14 by Darkstar2 » Sun May 24, 2020 12:31

tasman1 wrote: darkstar ....... real question here was ...,........how many people are tested for coronavirus not if corona is real or fake

The real answer to this question is: NOT ENOUGH !

It would be impossible to test the entire population due to lack of resources ! Let's assume that it was possible to test on a global scale, I would bet some $$$ that the amount of cases would skyrocket, they could be 10-20 times or more what they are, that and you would have to FORCE people to get tested, you can't..... In Canada and U.S. it is clear to me that the amount of CASES are under reported. Meanwhile there are a huge number of asymptomatic people spreading the gd virus, who probably will never get tested, recover, whilst those they contaminate will die or get severe complications. So yeah, how many get tested, too little, it's mostly people who develop symptoms and who voluntarily go and get tested, but what about the percentage of those who DO NOT get tested and just ride it out as a mere flu or cold. The amount of deaths and cases are only reported when they are confirmed from a positive result. Once world leaders implement mass testing, you will see the numbers jump - but politicians want to HIDE this, so limited testing benefits politicians, otherwise they would have to report 10-20 or more the amount of cases, it would be catastrophic.

Another problem, testing is very painful and unpleasant - I'm sure nobody enjoys having a 10 feet q-tip entered into your nose and up to your brain stem and twisting 20 times then getting a swab poked through the back of your throat, so yeah I do not think it would be realistic to expect the entire population to volunteer into testing. Maybe one day, millions of deaths later, there will be a less intrusive, less painful way to test, maybe at home kits, saliva, blood work or just coughing into a machine, then maybe more people will want to get tested.
Darkstar2
Posts17,084
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given6,202

#15 by Darkstar2 » Sun May 24, 2020 12:33

Nikorj wrote: I've been tested.

Denmark have really ramped up the testing and are close to have tested almost 10% of the population.

Got a notice in my digital post-box 10 days ago and got tested yesterday = Negative

10% ??? That's not enough. In my opinion, AT MINIMUM 50% of the population should be tested. OPTIMALLY, 75% :mrgreen:
Darkstar2
Posts17,084
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given6,202

#16 by Darkstar2 » Sun May 24, 2020 12:49

chandramohanancc wrote:
It may be correct that nobody has immunity against the virus. But there are instances where people did not get the infection even having close contact with the patient. I know two people who travelled with infected patients without knowing they had covid and later went to quarantine but we're not infected. Either these patients may have good immunity or the virus may have got genetic transformation .i believed that way.

Were these people TESTED and confirmed with a NEGATIVE outcome ? Otherwise if no testing occurred, they could have very well been infected but remained asymptomatic or very mild symptoms and just "rode it off" - OR it could be some amazing coincidence where even though they were in proximity to infected patients, were NOT exposed to a big enough "viral charge", if any at all. Being near a covid19 person does not guarantee you will get infected, you may in theory even touch a patient and get the virus on your hands and never get infected. The virus needs an entry point, so in theory if you wash your hands, avoid touching your face or any area of your body where the virus can enter, then you are safe, and if you somehow manage to not be in contact with a person's droplets (common carrier of the virus) then you won't get infected. The most common spread is through coughing, breathing, sneezing, through droplets that enter your airways. How close were they to the patients ? Were they wearing masks ? Were the patients coughing, sneezing ? Were the those two people ever in contact with the patient's droplets. You don't just get infected with COVID19 by being with someone infected - unless there is a channel where the virus can travel. Maybe the viral charge was not enough to get them infected, maybe they were infected but did not develop complications, as allegedly most people, but otherwise full immunity, assuming the virus entered those 2 and got immediately neutralised by antibodies, I do not believe so.

Your second theory however, I agree with, the virus may have transformed into something that is more virulent and contagious, that's what viruses do, mutate, though hopefully covid19's mutation is slow, and HOPEFULLY if there is a second wave, it will be short lived, and hopefully eventually the virus will be less strong until eventually vanishes, can we be so sure ?

Yes some people have amazing genetics and immune system - some people can be infected and never know it, because their body's immune response was quick and did the job, whilst for others, their body's immune system went into cytokine storm and ravaged organs, until eventual death.

NOW let's assume your first theory is correct, mysterious immunity to viruses, that would likely account for a tiny percentage of the population - It would be an extremely dangerous assumption to make for people not to follow rules, just because they heard that some people are allegedly immune and will never get the virus even when exposed. Yes many people do not get infected despite being exposed to positive patients or people, BUT in parallel, MANY DO.
You can never take chances.

I have read of cases where people get infected even when applying distance, wearing masks, and wearing all the protections, visors, etc.

If we talk *FACTS*, the pandemic is far from over, there WILL be more deaths, far more deaths, far more cases, spread, and a second wave WILL happen, as history shows with viruses....other than that, nobody knows how bad things will be and how long this will last But if selfish people continue defying rules to prevent spread, for sure the situation will be catastrophic and send this world into a great depression.

China's stance on Hong Kong is not helping, adding more insult in the middle of a pandemic and potentially sending Western world into a full blown recession / depression post pandemic.
Darkstar2
Posts17,084
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given6,202

#17 by Nikorj » Sun May 24, 2020 14:39

Darkstar2 wrote:

10% ??? That's not enough. In my opinion, AT MINIMUM 50% of the population should be tested. OPTIMALLY, 75% :mrgreen:

I agree.

But more test than most other countries if you take the population into consideration.

Everyone can now make an appointment to be tested for covid 19 in Denmark, You don't even have to show any symptoms or feeling ill
Last edited by Nikorj » Sun May 24, 2020 15:04 » edited 1 time in total
Nikorj
Posts1,909
Member Since27 Apr 2014
Last Visit9 Nov 2021
Likes Given1,461

#18 by Arvind9 » Sun May 24, 2020 15:10

If you are tested once negative it does not mean you are safe you can still get it from someone initially a test determines who has the virus and needs to be isolated to prevent it from spreading and help in contact tracing others whom you were in contact with in the past 14 days leading to the source from where one could have contracted it,it could help in tracing others who are infected,if you are negative you are safe for now but can still get it from someone,testing cannot be done several times thats why a vaccine or cure is required to stop it till such time the virus will keep taking lives,Donald Trump will always be remembered in American history for having the most American deaths during his tenure so many Americans have never died
Arvind9
Posts4,741
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,896
Likes Received2,916/2,124

#19 by Nikorj » Sun May 24, 2020 15:17

Arvind9 wrote: If you are tested once negative it does not mean you are safe you can still get it from someone initially a test determines who has the virus and needs to be isolated to prevent it from spreading and help in contact tracing others whom you were in contact with in the past 14 days leading to the source from where one could have contracted it,it could help in tracing others who are infected,if you are negative you are safe for now but can still get it from someone,testing cannot be done several times thats why a vaccine or cure is required to stop it till such time the virus will keep taking lives,Donald Trump will always be remembered in American history for having the most American deaths during his tenure so many Americans have never died

It's a bit confusing at the moment.

Some say that most creates antibodies after they're infected, Some say it's only for a short time, And some say very few is immune or partly immune.

Fact is that no-one is yet 100% sure, But yes!! you will hear different things depending on what media you're following.

A new pandemic called social media corona-virus experts have hit the globe and is spreading even faster than covid 19 itself
Nikorj
Posts1,909
Member Since27 Apr 2014
Last Visit9 Nov 2021
Likes Given1,461

#20 by tasman1 » Sun May 24, 2020 15:25

Nikorj wrote:
Darkstar2 wrote:

I agree.

But more test than most other countries if you take the population into consideration.

Everyone can now make an appointment to be tested for covid 19 in Denmark, You don't even have to show any symptoms or feeling ill

Medicine here............. only telemedicine , over the phone, can not see a doctor and did stop trying , fu.k doctors in payjamas , more worst now than nazi doctors in ww2, dying times
tasman1
Posts16,055
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,525
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Dec 4, 2021 05:32:08 PST