Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkTrump suggects injecting disinfectants
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Trump suggects injecting disinfectants

#21 by josealvesjr » Sat Apr 25, 2020 13:27

Arvind9 wrote: So then it makes it easier for politicians to fake take advantage of the media as spreading disinformation and fake news,even Donald Trump owns some media which makes his job easier to fake,I heard Donald Trump praising some news channels and is trying to mislead people by making them believe certain news channels are doing a good job,in all the confusion that he creates he gets away with his antiques by making people believe what he wants them to believe,after all he is also a business tycoon he would know better how to manipulate

This is what happens all the time. All politicians are all the same it is all about positive publicity. Their (re-) election is all what matters. Power corrupts. It is hard to believe what we hear or read these days therefore it is important to get your information or news from different news outlets..
josealvesjr
Posts1,691
Member Since15 Sep 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given424
Likes Received1,283/835

#22 by splat44 » Sat Apr 25, 2020 13:34

Including flipboard from smartphone too is next too.

I recall reading about certain provincial leader temporary resign but wasn't true at all!

valerie wrote: If you're watching CNN you're watching the worst news station out there.
splat44
Posts1,654
Member Since4 Jun 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given348
Likes Received880/542

#23 by valerie » Sat Apr 25, 2020 15:24

Trump does not own news channels. In fact, he is not much of a fan of any of them
when it gets right down to it. He is certainly correct about it, however. Real journalism
is about dead.

In the old days, journalist was sworn to their duty. I guess they don't take that oath
today.

I do read the news through 'Apple' news. I like it rather well because they tend to
pick unbiased news articles. It's best to know your countries constitution and laws.
If you know that, you can better track the realities of news. Not always easy, that
is for sure.

I'm not so sure Trump can make anyone believe anything. :lol: However, he has
in fact done what he said he would do, all but where the Democrat's stopped him.

America was in the greatest shape it has been in, in many years, until this virus came
along. No matter what anyone says or thinks, Trump has proven himself to do what
he said and he has did more for the country then most recent past presidents.
valerie
Posts21,901
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given5,383
Likes Received19,617/8,277

#24 by sreejathan » Sat Apr 25, 2020 23:48

Yes trump is doing good for Americans. He has a good sense of humour which has to be appreciated .i like him very much.
sreejathan
Posts460
Member Since23 Mar 2020
Last Visit13 May 2021
Likes Given580
Likes Received378/234

#25 by charmoeren » Sun Apr 26, 2020 07:36

Trump is a BIG IDIOT

I never understand people can put their vote on him.

TRUMP is FAKE NEWS
charmoeren
Posts618
Member Since3 Oct 2014
Last VisitToday
Likes Given8
Likes Received768/367

#26 by valerie » Sun Apr 26, 2020 09:14

charmoeren wrote: Trump is a BIG IDIOT

TRUMP is FAKE NEWS

I voted for him like many others and I will again. The reason why I voted for
him, like many others, is because we believed he would do more for the country
then Clinton.

Obviously he is not an idiot. He is pretty smart. Much smarter than some people
realize. Also, like I said, America has been in the best condition in many many
years. Our employment rate was almost 0 in comparison to years past.

I realize people in other countries don't realize the entire scope of America or
the politicians here.
valerie
Posts21,901
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given5,383

#27 by valerie » Sun Apr 26, 2020 09:20

Here you go, this is what he has done and actually more than this list (As of September 2018):

Almost 4 million jobs created since election.

More Americans are now employed than ever recorded before in our history.

We have created more than 400,000 manufacturing jobs since my election.

Manufacturing jobs growing at the fastest rate in more than THREE DECADES.

Economic growth last quarter hit 4.2 percent.

New unemployment claims recently hit a 49-year low.

Median household income has hit highest level ever recorded.

African-American unemployment has recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.

Hispanic-American unemployment is at the lowest rate ever recorded.

Asian-American unemployment recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.

Women’s unemployment recently reached the lowest rate in 65 years.

Youth unemployment has recently hit the lowest rate in nearly half a century.

Lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma.

Under my Administration, veterans’ unemployment recently reached its lowest rate in nearly 20 years.

Almost 3.9 million Americans have been lifted off food stamps since the election.

The Pledge to America’s Workers has resulted in employers committing to train more than 4 million Americans. We are committed to VOCATIONAL education.

95 percent of U.S. manufacturers are optimistic about the future—the highest ever.

Retail sales surged last month, up another 6 percent over last year.

Signed the biggest package of tax cuts and reforms in history. After tax cuts, over $300 billion poured back in to the U.S. in the first quarter alone.

As a result of our tax bill, small businesses will have the lowest top marginal tax rate in more than 80 years.

Helped win U.S. bid for the 2028 Summer Olympics in Los Angeles.

Helped win U.S.-Mexico-Canada’s united bid for 2026 World Cup.

Opened ANWR and approved Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines.

Record number of regulations eliminated.

Enacted regulatory relief for community banks and credit unions.

Obamacare individual mandate penalty GONE.

My Administration is providing more affordable healthcare options for Americans through association health plans and short-term duration plans.

Last month, the FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history. And thanks to our efforts, many drug companies are freezing or reversing planned price increases.

We reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars this year alone.

Signed Right-To-Try legislation.

Secured $6 billion in NEW funding to fight the opioid epidemic.

We have reduced high-dose opioid prescriptions by 16 percent during my first year in office.

Signed VA Choice Act and VA Accountability Act, expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care.

Increased our coal exports by 60 percent; U.S. oil production recently reached all-time high.

United States is a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957.

Withdrew the United States from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord.

Cancelled the illegal, anti-coal, so-called Clean Power Plan.

Secured record $700 billion in military funding; $716 billion next year.

NATO allies are spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016.

Process has begun to make the Space Force the 6th branch of the Armed Forces.

Confirmed more circuit court judges than any other new administration.

Confirmed Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch and nominated Judge Brett Kavanaugh.

Withdrew from the horrible, one-sided Iran Deal.

Moved U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem.

Protecting Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban, upheld by Supreme Court.

Issued Executive Order to keep open Guantanamo Bay.

Concluded a historic U.S.-Mexico Trade Deal to replace NAFTA. And negotiations with Canada are underway as we speak.

Reached a breakthrough agreement with the E.U. to increase U.S. exports.

Imposed tariffs on foreign steel and aluminum to protect our national security.

Imposed tariffs on China in response to China’s forced technology transfer, intellectual property theft, and their chronically abusive trade practices.

Net exports are on track to increase by $59 billion this year.

Improved vetting and screening for refugees, and switched focus to overseas resettlement.

We have begun BUILDING THE WALL. Republicans want STRONG BORDERS and NO CRIME. Democrats want OPEN BORDERS which equals MASSIVE CRIME.
Last edited by valerie » Sun Apr 26, 2020 09:28 » edited 1 time in total
valerie
Posts21,901
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given5,383

#28 by tasman1 » Sun Apr 26, 2020 14:13

TRUMP is FAKE NEWS

Like him or not he is last human and normal president in the world

Can you understand ANY politicians in the world ? what they are talking ? , yes Trump only

We can understand what he is talking 100% and 0% world wide politicians
who are ALL just garbage
tasman1
Posts16,048
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,513
Likes Received15,891/8,268

#29 by Arvind9 » Sun Apr 26, 2020 14:26

TRUMP is FAKE NEWS

In some countries people have lost trust in democracy;since people cannot change the basic structure of a country,the majority have changed the way they think bringing in extremes in political terms they are called right wing,they are very good in understanding how common people think and manipulate that cycle has bought the world to the edge;when the majority start seeing the adverse effects things will get back to the democratic values,lets hope things dont get beyond the people,people understood Adolf Hitler very well but could not imagine he would bring the world on its knees
Arvind9
Posts4,738
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,891
Likes Received2,910/2,121

#30 by tasman1 » Sun Apr 26, 2020 14:32

Arvind9 wrote:

TRUMP is FAKE NEWS

In some countries people have lost trust in democracy;since people cannot change the basic structure of a country,the majority have changed the way they think bringing in extremes in political terms they are called right wing,they are very good in understanding how common people think and manipulate that cycle has bought the world to the edge;when the majority start seeing the adverse effects things will get back to the democratic values,lets hope things dont get beyond the people,people understood Adolf Hitler very well but could not imagine he would bring the world on its knees

Compared to todays politicians Adolf Hitler was Saint
tasman1
Posts16,048
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,513

#31 by suraraj » Sun Apr 26, 2020 19:17

Valerie must thank me for making a post to do election campaign for the the Republicans and Mr. Trump :lol: :lol:
suraraj
Posts970
Member Since24 Nov 2017
Last VisitToday
Likes Given212
Likes Received815/544

#32 by Arvind9 » Sun Apr 26, 2020 19:26

For only American Republicans,still no opinion from an American Democrat to know what a wider range of people from the US think about Trump
Arvind9
Posts4,738
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,891
Likes Received2,910/2,121

#33 by suraraj » Mon Apr 27, 2020 20:05

Calls To Poison Centers Spike After The President’s Comments About Using Disinfectants To Treat Coronavirus
Words have consequences.
It’s as simple as that, and words coming from the President of the United States matter.
They matter because words and direction coming from the President are typically taken seriously by people who live in the U.S.
When Donald Trump said that he would consider exploring the use of injecting disinfectants into the body to treat coronavirus, the medical community shuddered due to the dangerous and irresponsible implications of this suggestion.
But people certainly listened to his words as officials from the Maryland Emergency Management Agency sent out an alert one day after receiving more than 100 calls about ingesting disinfectants as a possible treatment for COVID-19, according to the Governor’s office, and reported by ABC News.
Meanwhile, calls to New York City’s Poison Control Center for exposure to specific household cleaners and disinfectants increased more than twofold after the President’s comments on Thursday
Data from the New York Poison Center center revealed that in the 18 hours after Trump’s comments, the Poison Center received 30 exposure calls about disinfectants. Ten involved bleach, 9 were about Lysol, and 11 others regarding other household cleaners. Compared to the same time window last year, there were a total of 13 exposure calls, with 2 involving bleach, but none involving Lysol-type products.
The state of Illinois has also seen a significant increase in calls to poison control over the past 2 days, according to Dr. Ngozi Ezike, Illinois Public Health Director in a press conference earlier today, as reported by CNN. One call involved someone using a sinus rinse consisting of a detergent-based solution, and another individual who gargled with a mixture of mouthwash and bleach intended to kill the coronavirus.

Source- forbes.com
suraraj
Posts970
Member Since24 Nov 2017
Last VisitToday
Likes Given212
Likes Received815/544

#34 by valerie » Mon Apr 27, 2020 21:11

:lol:

Do you know how many people live in New York?
valerie
Posts21,901
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given5,383

#35 by suraraj » Mon Apr 27, 2020 21:34

We cannot wake up who pretends sleeping but We can wake up who is sleeping. :lol: :lol:

Anyhow I liked the election campaign for Republicans and Mr. Trump. :clap: :clap:
Last edited by suraraj » Mon Apr 27, 2020 21:38 » edited 1 time in total
suraraj
Posts970
Member Since24 Nov 2017
Last VisitToday
Likes Given212
Likes Received815/544

#36 by tasman1 » Mon Apr 27, 2020 21:41

valerie wrote: :lol:

Do you know how many people live in New York?

3 and 3/4 + 1 short ?
tasman1
Posts16,048
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,513

#37 by Darkstar2 » Wed Apr 29, 2020 12:52

I believe Trump has lost his marbles specifically on his handling the pandemic - his unorthodox ways usually work and get results otherwise, and it worked well for him so far, BUT in his handling the pandemic, he really has lost it, and unfortunately his absurdities and bullshit lately might even cost him a re-election, as even the strongest of Trump supporters might be changing their perceptions - a President that makes big bold claims defying any medical science, touting unproven and DANGEROUS drugs as cures, suggesting injecting of poisonous chemicals to "kill" virus inside our blood - though he claims he was being sarcastic, most people think he was serious, so when one of the most powerful and most influential person in a country makes FALSE medical, lies about pandemic and denies ever saying stuff, it creates a very dangerous precedent. I still think Trump may be the best choice for Americans and business / markets in general, but his handling of this pandemic and going against every protocol and medical science is absolutely TERRIBLE. There are actual gullible people out there who might be injecting themselves with Chlorox as we speak, this is serious stuff. And now this whole SCAM propaganda about new anti viral studies with promising results, when the same drug was said to be unsafe and ineffective days earlier. So there is a game of corruption, deception bullshit as desperate measure to lift the markets and save economy, whilst gambling with people's lives. Trump is not the only person to blame, our Canadian politicians are not any better, however, our Canadian politicians know better than to even suggest such ABSURD ideas like injecting disinfectants, even as a joke !!! Our politicians here lie about other stuff like how everything is under control and how ready they are to open economy, big joke, we are going to have a 2nd, 3rd and 4th wave here because politicians want to re-open when the curve is not even flattening yet, the number of cases are still growing.

So yeah - politicians are ok with sacrificing millions more lives if it means saving their election, saving economy from going into great depression, and basically pleasing the shareholders, investors and the Mafia which controls most of the restaurants and businesses !
Darkstar2
Posts17,084
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,202
Likes Received12,380/6,603

#38 by valerie » Wed Apr 29, 2020 14:52

LOL

He did not tell people to inject drugs.
valerie
Posts21,901
Member Since27 Feb 2007