Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkTrump suggects injecting disinfectants
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Trump suggects injecting disinfectants

Locked

#1 by suraraj » Fri Apr 24, 2020 21:21

I do not know how can the President of a Scientifically advanced country like the United States can even think of this idea even sarcastically? Hope people will not take this idea seriously. If they do so then people will die due to poisoning. This crisis needs logic decisions and such statements like these will add to the panic situation. :thumbdown: :thumbdown:
suraraj
Posts970
Member Since24 Nov 2017
Last VisitToday
Likes Given212
Likes Received815/544

#2 by tasman1 » Fri Apr 24, 2020 21:52

suraraj wrote: I do not know how can the President of a Scientifically advanced country like the United States can even think of this idea even sarcastically? Hope people will not take this idea seriously. If they do so then people will die due to poisoning. This crisis needs logic decisions and such statements like these will add to the panic situation. :thumbdown: :thumbdown:





Think El Presidente Trumpy just trying to get rid of folks who can not use grey matter [ brain ]
tasman1
Posts16,055
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,525
Likes Received15,904/8,274

#3 by valerie » Fri Apr 24, 2020 22:55

Fake news, actually.

He never said people should inject disinfectant.

He was talking to the doctor and looking at her when he made statements
about what doctors/science might be looking into. He used the word 'disinfectant'
and the next thing you know, the media and everything else jumped on it.

Anyone with half a brain would know he was not saying taking a needle and
inject yourself with lysol. :lol:

But people love fake news and the media loves it because they make money
off people believing it.
valerie
Posts21,901
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,383
Likes Received19,617/8,277

#4 by suraraj » Sat Apr 25, 2020 00:06

Trump has said that he has made the comments sarcastically to reporters and so he has agreed that he has made the comments. So this is not fake news.
Last edited by valerie » Sat Apr 25, 2020 07:15 » edited 1 time in total
Reason: linka
suraraj
Posts970
Member Since24 Nov 2017
Last VisitToday
Likes Given212
Likes Received815/544

#5 by Nikorj » Sat Apr 25, 2020 01:54

If he really did say that, He is not mature enough for the position as president. Even though i find his comment a bit funny it's simply not the right time or place to joke about that, I would't be surprised if some of his most devoted supporters actually went ahead and did exactly that.

But is there any real evidence that he actually said that, Remember!! This is American media where the left and right parties will use every trick in the book and use every bit of misinformation to their advantage (As always).

I simply can't think of any other country where the media is more biased, If i were a permanent resident in the US i would only believe what comes out of the horses mouth and nothing else.


Any links from FOX news :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Nikorj » Sat Apr 25, 2020 01:57 » edited 1 time in total
Nikorj
Posts1,909
Member Since27 Apr 2014
Last Visit9 Nov 2021
Likes Given1,461
Likes Received1,585/1,018

#6 by suraraj » Sat Apr 25, 2020 01:59

Media in every country is biased. But we people in India get the information from the leading news aggregators like BBC, CNN and other online sources. I find that all of them have reported that he has said it and he has now backtracked now after backlash, by saying that his comments were sarcastic.

Statement from Reckitt Benckiser Group, the makers of Lysol, warning against improper use of disinfectant products.

"As a global leader in health and hygiene products, we must be clear that under no circumstance should our disinfectant products be administered into the human body (through injection, ingestion or any other route)," the company said. "As with all products, our disinfectant and hygiene products should only be used as intended and in line with usage guidelines. Please read the label and safety information."
Last edited by suraraj » Sat Apr 25, 2020 02:07 » edited 2 times in total
suraraj
Posts970
Member Since24 Nov 2017
Last VisitToday
Likes Given212
Likes Received815/544

#7 by Arvind9 » Sat Apr 25, 2020 02:06

Yes all major TV media is showing the clip,unless one wants to believe even that can be faked,nothing is fake Trump is running out of ideas more Americans are getting infected and dying than any other country in the world that China has become the excuse and its not over many more Americans will loose jobs and die and the fear of another wave of infections will remain,how long does Trump have for getting reelected even if people loosing jobs and their family vote against Trump he will become a victim of Coronavirus the media says ir will be a Coranavirus election.
Arvind9
Posts4,741
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,896
Likes Received2,916/2,124

#8 by tasman1 » Sat Apr 25, 2020 02:14

It is not important if Trump is smart or not , People trust in politicians and rich is gone
Time to get rid of all politicians and all rich

Read

Dark' theory about coronavirus vaccination emerges

Nearly a third of Americans believe a coronavirus vaccine exists but is being withheld from the public, according to a new survey.

The Democracy Fund + UCLA Nationscape Project with USA TODAY asked 6,200 Americans between April 2 and 8 about coronavirus.

Thirty-two per cent responded they believe a vaccine exists for COVID-19 but isn’t being distributed.
Robert Griffin, research director for the Democracy Fund Voter Study Group, told USA Today he found that particular result “pretty shocking”.

That's a pretty dark type of thought to be floating around the public, he said.

There's an undercurrent of a lack of trust in society, a lack of trust in elites.
tasman1
Posts16,055
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,525
Likes Received15,904/8,274

#9 by Nikorj » Sat Apr 25, 2020 03:17

Arvind9 wrote: Yes all major TV media is showing the clip,unless one wants to believe even that can be faked,nothing is fake Trump is running out of ideas more Americans are getting infected and dying than any other country in the world that China has become the excuse and its not over many more Americans will loose jobs and die and the fear of another wave of infections will remain,how long does Trump have for getting reelected even if people loosing jobs and their family vote against Trump he will become a victim of Coronavirus the media says ir will be a Coranavirus election.

It's not about faking actual footage, Its about how biased media have become in the US.

My problem is the staggering amount of people eagerly blindfolding themselves to idolize a certain political god who can do no wrong (That goes for many countries).

Watching politics in the US is like watching a WWF match where the goal is to destroy the opponent in every possible way, Stop playing the political game and start playing the real one (But that requires self-processed thinking).

this link on what he is saying is more relevant than the others posted Trump Suggests Injecting Disinfectant Into The Body To Treat Coronavirus | MSNBC - YouTube
(And Yes!! he actually said it, But it's also easy to interpret it in different ways).

What the US really needs is a political party that are not obligated on right vs left politics, But instead dedicate themselves to want the majority of the population wants.
Nikorj
Posts1,909
Member Since27 Apr 2014
Last Visit9 Nov 2021
Likes Given1,461
Likes Received1,585/1,018

#10 by Nikorj » Sat Apr 25, 2020 03:27

tasman1 wrote: It is not important if Trump is smart or not , People trust in politicians and rich is gone
Time to get rid of all politicians and all rich

Read

Dark' theory about coronavirus vaccination emerges

Nearly a third of Americans believe a coronavirus vaccine exists but is being withheld from the public, according to a new survey.

The Democracy Fund + UCLA Nationscape Project with USA TODAY asked 6,200 Americans between April 2 and 8 about coronavirus.

Thirty-two per cent responded they believe a vaccine exists for COVID-19 but isn’t being distributed.
Robert Griffin, research director for the Democracy Fund Voter Study Group, told USA Today he found that particular result “pretty shocking”.

That's a pretty dark type of thought to be floating around the public, he said.

There's an undercurrent of a lack of trust in society, a lack of trust in elites.

Yes!! And that is also why i beat the drums for a political game-changer, Cause at the moment it don't instill trust in many populations.

Politics is serious decisions and not a game-competition, Sadly way too many are treating it like that.
Nikorj
Posts1,909
Member Since27 Apr 2014
Last Visit9 Nov 2021
Likes Given1,461
Likes Received1,585/1,018

#11 by valerie » Sat Apr 25, 2020 07:20

Nikorj wrote:
Arvind9 wrote: Yes all major TV media is showing the clip,unless one wants to believe even that can be faked,nothing is fake Trump is running out of ideas more Americans are getting infected and dying than any other country in the world that China has become the excuse and its not over many more Americans will loose jobs and die and the fear of another wave of infections will remain,how long does Trump have for getting reelected even if people loosing jobs and their family vote against Trump he will become a victim of Coronavirus the media says ir will be a Coranavirus election.

It's not about faking actual footage, Its about how biased media have become in the US.

My problem is the staggering amount of people eagerly blindfolding themselves to idolize a certain political god who can do no wrong (That goes for many countries).

Watching politics in the US is like watching a WWF match where the goal is to destroy the opponent in every possible way, Stop playing the political game and start playing the real one (But that requires self-processed thinking).

this link on what he is saying is more relevant than the others posted Trump Suggests Injecting Disinfectant Into The Body To Treat Coronavirus | MSNBC - YouTube
(And Yes!! he actually said it, But it's also easy to interpret it in different ways).

What the US really needs is a political party that are not obligated on right vs left politics, But instead dedicate themselves to want the majority of the population wants.

Exactly!
valerie
Posts21,901
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,383
Likes Received19,617/8,277

#12 by valerie » Sat Apr 25, 2020 07:22

If you're watching CNN you're watching the worst news station out there.
valerie
Posts21,901
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,383
Likes Received19,617/8,277

#13 by suraraj » Sat Apr 25, 2020 07:55

The fact is that he has said that and there is no dispute in that. So even it was unintentional and Sarcasm, that was very bad from the President of a most Powerful country.
suraraj
Posts970
Member Since24 Nov 2017
Last VisitToday
Likes Given212
Likes Received815/544

#14 by valerie » Sat Apr 25, 2020 08:48

suraraj wrote: The fact is that he has said that and there is no dispute in that. So even it was unintentional and Sarcasm, that was very bad from the President of a most Powerful country.

No he did not.

He did not tell the public to inject disinfectant.

You see, any person that was to say what he actually said, would be ignored.

All the fake news media did was take one portion of what he said, and make
it sound as if he was telling the public to inject disinfectant. He never said that.

He commented on what was already stated by the doctor in the previous video.

You can take it however you want. Democrats will eat it up and the fake news
media will make it sound as if he was telling Americans to go inject themselves
with Lysol. :lol:
valerie
Posts21,901
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,383
Likes Received19,617/8,277

#15 by josealvesjr » Sat Apr 25, 2020 09:18

valerie wrote:
suraraj wrote: The fact is that he has said that and there is no dispute in that. So even it was unintentional and Sarcasm, that was very bad from the President of a most Powerful country.

No he did not.

He did not tell the public to inject disinfectant.

You see, any person that was to say what he actually said, would be ignored.

All the fake news media did was take one portion of what he said, and make
it sound as if he was telling the public to inject disinfectant. He never said that.

He commented on what was already stated by the doctor in the previous video.

You can take it however you want. Democrats will eat it up and the fake news
media will make it sound as if he was telling Americans to go inject themselves
with Lysol. :lol:

I guess this has been taken out of context by the media at large (it suits the purpose) and like this it qualifies as fake news. On the other hand many people believe it because pres. Trump is famous and notorious for many strange sayings, opinions and expressions.
josealvesjr
Posts1,693
Member Since15 Sep 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given424
Likes Received1,284/836

#16 by valerie » Sat Apr 25, 2020 10:21

They only believe it if they want to believe it. I think most have enough sense to know
what he said but the fake news and others that want to kill his re-election, is going to
do whatever they can to blow whatever he says out of the water.

What I like about Trump is he does focus on doing what he says. He has done more of
what he has said, than most any other president. He created jobs for the American
people and has focused on bringing jobs back to America. The unemployment rate
was the lowest it had been in many many years. He wanted to build a wall and he
did.

The way Trump talks is odd in one respect but in another respect, people can for
the most part understand him. Not everyone in America has a Masters degree in
Speech. I like that he is open and says what he thinks. There are people that don't
like that.

In regards to his morality, that is something he has to live with, certainly not the
American people. Every time anyone runs for President, roaches crawl out of the
woodwork. Even sleepy Biden has sxx scandals coming out on him.

I do wish we had better candidates that stepped up to the plate. Unfortunately
these days, with all the greed and selfishness, it's difficult to find a true winner.
valerie
Posts21,901
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,383
Likes Received19,617/8,277

#17 by josealvesjr » Sat Apr 25, 2020 10:25

I´m not a Trumpist and to add Sleepy Joe does not do it for me too,difficult. But well put Valerie
Last edited by josealvesjr » Sat Apr 25, 2020 10:30 » edited 1 time in total
josealvesjr
Posts1,693
Member Since15 Sep 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given424
Likes Received1,284/836

#18 by suraraj » Sat Apr 25, 2020 10:47

I find that there are more republicans and less Democrats here. :lol: :lol:

Which are the news channels which give the correct and exact news?
Last edited by suraraj » Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:24 » edited 1 time in total
suraraj
Posts970
Member Since24 Nov 2017
Last VisitToday
Likes Given212
Likes Received815/544

#19 by josealvesjr » Sat Apr 25, 2020 11:47

suraraj wrote: I find that there are more republicans and less Democrats here. :lol: :lol:

Which are the news channels which give the correct and exact news?

I´m a democrat but Joe Biden for me is not the right candidate. The right news channels should be the ones who bring news impartially without any point of view or opinion. Well these types of news outlets do not exist anymore.
Last edited by josealvesjr » Sat Apr 25, 2020 13:20 » edited 2 times in total
josealvesjr
Posts1,693
Member Since15 Sep 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given424
Likes Received1,284/836

#20 by Arvind9 » Sat Apr 25, 2020 12:36

So then it makes it easier for politicians to fake take advantage of the media as spreading disinformation and fake news,even Donald Trump owns some media which makes his job easier to fake,I heard Donald Trump praising some news channels and is trying to mislead people by making them believe certain news channels are doing a good job,in all the confusion that he creates he gets away with his antiques by making people believe what he wants them to believe,after all he is also a business tycoon he would know better how to manipulate
Arvind9
Posts4,741
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,896
Likes Received2,916/2,124
Locked
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Dec 4, 2021 06:17:44 PST