Companies other than pharma companies, wouldn't have knowledge developing vaccines!
Here some valid reasons as to why not:
- Companies are usually require paying some kind of membership fees (fixes or up to certain percent of revenue) annually to associations belonging to!
- New products created would be less or impossible
Below would seems out of topic but since it touches on profit, I saw fitting posting those:
In the past:
- Few GPT programs did had 50% cashout rule
Assume we earned $20, when cashing out, $10 was returned to that said program addition to membership fee!
Why would members joined those programs
In fact those programs quit being in operation
On clixsense (formerly)
- When We used paying yearly membership fee, we were given opportunity upgrade our downline but some referrals were not active.
- A member or a few suggested giving something to other members to help out! Obviously that got refuse!
In summary, Valerie clearly expressed following:
Quote:They are entitled to a profit. Everyone that works is entitled to a profit
That means companies and members here