Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkCan You Survive 100 day lockdown poll..tasman1
Topic Rating:

Jump to
ySense Customer Care CornerySense Knowledge CenterMembers LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Can You Survive 100 day lockdown poll..tasman1

how long

Poll ended Tue Jul 07, 2020 06:52  »  Voted by 36 members  »  Single-choice
19%
14%
33%
6%
0%
17%
6%
6%

#21 by Darkstar2 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 22:35

Arvind9 wrote: More than 50% of Coronavirus cases in India are due to people going to places of worship are in turn spreading it to others,in the last 24 hours saw the highest number of cases in a day 645

Yeah people are still into objects and statues - When you have faith you can do your prayers at home, and follow rules, by "you" I mean people. Nowadays you can follow the mass online or on the telly - there is always a way. Gathering in crowds is very irresponsible !
Darkstar2
Posts17,417
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given6,328
Likes Received12,556/6,744

#22 by kristinejoyguban » Tue Apr 07, 2020 06:07

I didn't know if I can survive in this crisis but Im still hoping that everything will be alright .Lets pray and always stay at home!
kristinejoyguban
Posts2
Member Since3 Apr 2020
Last Visit6 Apr 2020
Likes Given0
Likes Received4/1

#23 by sreejathan » Tue Apr 07, 2020 06:49

God is everywhere there is no need to go to temple, church or mosque. Meditate in a calm room in your house thinking him in your mind. No doubt you will get peace. This is what earlier people like Rishis and monks did. At least with this corona virus let the peoples mind change and spend less in festivities in temples and churches in the name of God. Let that money be used for charity purposes then God will again listen to our prayers. One thing more I want to say. God has been fed up very much with ill deeds happening within in the past decade. Mothers killing their own children. Wives and husbands cheating their partners and eloping with their lovers. Small children being molested and spending lots of money on illegal activities .God has send this corona virus to teach that love and affection along with trust is more important than money or popularity .I don't know how many will learn from it?. There are many good people who live even now following the rules of God. So this world exist even now.
sreejathan
Posts460
Member Since23 Mar 2020
Last Visit13 May 2021
Likes Given580
Likes Received378/234
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Jan 20, 2022 08:09:40 PST