Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkAll Supermarkets & Malls closed
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
All Supermarkets & Malls closed

#1 by sonyjmn » Sat Mar 14, 2020 05:34

In my city today all supermarkets and malls closed

Big Bazaar, More and Metro cash & carry stores closed due to corona virus

Government decided to close malls, schools and IT companies till March 31st

All employees have to do work from home

situation getting worse
sonyjmn
Posts7,766
Member Since25 Sep 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,452
Likes Received5,139/3,044

#2 by tasman1 » Sat Mar 14, 2020 13:55

It is horror now , pure horror , some doctors now saying panic will kill more than Coronavirus
tasman1
Posts16,038
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,509
Likes Received15,874/8,264

#3 by Darkstar2 » Sat Mar 14, 2020 21:40

I read the news, 1.2 billion Indians are in high alert mode.

It's no joke, this is real, this is the real deal - remember my other topic, 4.5 billions cases to come, and this virus will mutate and mortality rate will nearly double. I seem to have gotten some word between the branches that vaccines will be ineffective - this will be a tricky one to find a cure or vaccine because it will likely mutate by the time a vaccine is official.

ALSO there is a disturbing case of someone who was infected with the virus, who recovered, and a few weeks later, got infected a second time. This is VERY concerning and unusual. This is the Super Plague that was predicted.

The planet is shutting down - the only thing left to close is water and electricity and all communications.
Darkstar2
Posts17,078
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given6,201
Likes Received12,379/6,602

#4 by tasman1 » Sat Mar 14, 2020 21:53

Spain , total lockdown same as Italy , France is close to lockdown to

What a shit is all this , they have total controls over entire world population ?????????????/ I do not like and trust this , can we say ANYTHING ?????
tasman1
Posts16,038
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,509
Likes Received15,874/8,264

#5 by Arvind9 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:21

Most people still dont know what they have;everything is just an reaction to what is being heard,every year people get such symptoms and are quite used to it,people still dont wash hands regularly;a N95 Coronavirus19 mask is required which is not available anywhere,so naturally best thing is to stay athome,today a 28 year lady was found to have Coronavirus everything started closing down as if one it caused a scare,I see in the news people can still go out if you are atleast five meters from the closest person :) which is impossible in India
Arvind9
Posts4,730
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,884
Likes Received2,902/2,116

#6 by valerie » Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:56

A newborn baby in the hospital was found to have coronavirus and so is her mother.
At the moment, they don't know if the baby got it from her mother while in the womb
or what.
valerie
Posts21,899
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,383
Likes Received19,617/8,277

#7 by Darkstar2 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 13:06

tasman1 wrote: Spain , total lockdown same as Italy , France is close to lockdown to

What a shit is all this , they have total controls over entire world population ?????????????/ I do not like and trust this , can we say ANYTHING ?????

What is not to like Tasman1 ? All I can say is, it was about bloody time !!! The Chinese took measures early, and now they are doing well. All countries with cases SHOULD lock down EVERYTHING, temporarily, 2 bloody weeks at least, I mean nobody is going to die, FFS, they are in their own home, in isolation, not in some prison or concentration camps (not yet anyway that's for later :P ) Spain, France, too little too late, they waited for disaster to act. So yeah and now travel bans for entire Europe. America and Canada will be on TOTAL lock down, it's about gd time politicians grow some bollocks and take difficult decisions that are not always popular to their image, but for the safety of all concerned.

In light of this mf of a mess, I think the Chinese government should be held accountable, and CANCEL all debt towards the U.S. and any other countries that borrowed money. Of course, the countries that were hit the most from this pandemic.
It's the least they can do, OR at least cut the debt by 50% or more.
Darkstar2
Posts17,078
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given6,201

#8 by Darkstar2 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 13:10

valerie wrote: A newborn baby in the hospital was found to have coronavirus and so is her mother.
At the moment, they don't know if the baby got it from her mother while in the womb
or what.

Hmm where else will the baby get it from, unless a hospital staff is infected, which is unlikely, odds are the newborn got it from the mother.

One thing needs to be said, I think world fornication should also go on lock down - People should really consider complete abstinence for a while until this comes to pass, they can use their creative imagine and wank instead. I also think the making of new babies should be postponed - People are not going to die if they make some important sacrifices for a while, until this crisis comes to pass - people are greedy and selfish and are willing to put others at risk for their stupidity and their needs.
Darkstar2
Posts17,078
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given6,201

#9 by valerie » Sun Mar 15, 2020 17:03

Well, they can't guess at it officially. It has to be checked. Yep, it could be a staff
person that has the virus.
valerie
Posts21,899
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,383
Likes Received19,617/8,277
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Dec 1, 2021 20:14:22 PST