Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkNew restrictions in Denmark....corona
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
New restrictions in Denmark....corona

#1 by charmoeren » Fri Mar 13, 2020 11:21

All passenger traffic closes to and from Denmark from Saturday morning, Mette Frederiksen tells Friday at a press conference.

- Tomorrow at 12 o'clock the Danish borders will be closed temporarily. It will still be possible to transport food, medicine and other necessary goods to Denmark.

- All tourists and foreigners who cannot prove that they have a purpose in Denmark will not be allowed to enter Denmark. Danes will always be allowed to enter Denmark.

- The full border check will only be up and running in a few days.

Mette Frederiksen states that the police and the Armed Forces will take care of border control.

- Border control runs through Easter. That is, until April 13th.

- We have informed our neighboring countries Germany, Sweden and Norway of our decision.

You will be rejected at the border if you cannot prove that you have a purpose such as work in the country.
charmoeren
Posts618
Member Since3 Oct 2014
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given8
Likes Received768/367

#2 by Arvind9 » Fri Mar 13, 2020 15:23

Experts and some TV channels are praising China in the way they handled the situation within their country and have bought the situation under control in a very short time,it also brings in the shortfalls in a democracy
,our country is too overcrowded if a situation like China happens it will get out of control because people wont listen on the contrary criticize the system, many people have flue like symptoms and dont even know it could be a virus,people don't go to a doctor unless things become desperate only think one can hope sence will prevail and hope a China like situation does not arise
Arvind9
Posts4,726
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,879
Likes Received2,899/2,113

#3 by tasman1 » Fri Mar 13, 2020 19:48

Told you so . more to come
tasman1
Posts16,033
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,502
Likes Received15,866/8,260

#4 by Darkstar2 » Fri Mar 13, 2020 20:20

Arvind9 wrote: Experts and some TV channels are praising China in the way they handled the situation within their country and have bought the situation under control in a very short time,it also brings in the shortfalls in a democracy
,our country is too overcrowded if a situation like China happens it will get out of control because people wont listen on the contrary criticize the system, many people have flue like symptoms and dont even know it could be a virus,people don't go to a doctor unless things become desperate only think one can hope sence will prevail and hope a China like situation does not arise

China deserves praise, and it is very ironic, because the virus originated there, through transmission from wild life, but the Chinese were the first to handle the situation well, remember I predicted this, in a post when I said I bet that the Chinese will be the first country to contain the virus, and I was right. In fact, some people might think it is harsh what they are doing, FORCED lock down and FORCED testing, but in times like these, you have to take harsh measures because in the end it is for the better of ALL.

Italy followed China's plans, but it took them time. Taiwan as well. Now other countries are finally f waking up! It goes to show you how China learned its past mistakes from mishandling SARS, now they are an example to follow in terms of handling the virus outbreak. Once other countries decide to temporarily suspend people's so-called bullshit freedom and privacy, then the SPREAD will be contained and prevented. If you can halt the spread and keep it contained, it goes a low way to stop progression. Business and markets will recover ONLY when there is POSITIVE news... But as long as every f****** day you wake up and all you hear on the bloody news is about Corona this Corona that, toilet paper this toilet paper that, new deaths, new cases, etc, then how is economy expected to recover ?

So yeah this is how the world works - DISASTER first, ACT later.

I'd feel safer traveling to China, than traveling to the U.S. or other coutnries.

One thing for sure though, I don't have appetite for wild life, so I'll stick to chicken, fish, and meat :D
Darkstar2
Posts17,076
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given6,201
Likes Received12,376/6,600

#5 by Darkstar2 » Fri Mar 13, 2020 20:21

tasman1 wrote: Told you so . more to come

Yes Tasman1 I know, we are ever so grateful to have a fortune (and misfortune) teller here among us :lol:
You are my mentor :P
Darkstar2
Posts17,076
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given6,201
Likes Received12,376/6,600
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Nov 30, 2021 12:45:23 PST