Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkXmas with ySense
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Xmas with ySense

#1 by AnnaItalia » Fri Dec 13, 2019 00:31

Hi! It's my first Christmas with this site, do they use some gifts, extra money or some other surprises for their users? I'm curious, how it was last years here?
AnnaItalia
Posts1,503
Member Since1 Apr 2019
Last Visit23 Nov 2021
Likes Given738
Likes Received664/479

#2 by Arvind9 » Fri Dec 13, 2019 00:37

Last year it was a site called Clixsene they had festival season extra bonus on checklist,but now its ysence completely different site so should not expect anything.
Arvind9
Posts4,720
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,874
Likes Received2,891/2,109

#3 by tasman1 » Fri Dec 13, 2019 00:40

They still talks with Mods about that , we will find it soon ,,,,,,,,,,,,, but last week in Decembar is slow so bonus will not help much
tasman1
Posts16,020
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,491
Likes Received15,856/8,254

#4 by AnnaItalia » Fri Dec 13, 2019 00:43

Arvind9 wrote: Last year it was a site called Clixsene they had festival season extra bonus on checklist,but now its ysence completely different site so should not expect anything.
I'm here every single day from april and I know that Clixsense was more friendly and organized but hope that ySense will not forget about it's users
AnnaItalia
Posts1,503
Member Since1 Apr 2019
Last Visit23 Nov 2021
Likes Given738
Likes Received664/479

#5 by AnnaItalia » Fri Dec 13, 2019 00:47

tasman1 wrote: They still talks with Mods about that , we will find it soon ,,,,,,,,,,,,, but last week in Decembar is slow so bonus will not help much
it's so strange that december is so slow, there should be more surveys here before christmas, about christmas ads, presents that we buy, sales that are coming and other winter things
AnnaItalia
Posts1,503
Member Since1 Apr 2019
Last Visit23 Nov 2021
Likes Given738
Likes Received664/479

#6 by tasman1 » Fri Dec 13, 2019 00:59

AnnaItalia wrote:
tasman1 wrote: They still talks with Mods about that , we will find it soon ,,,,,,,,,,,,, but last week in Decembar is slow so bonus will not help much
it's so strange that december is so slow, there should be more surveys here before christmas, about christmas ads, presents that we buy, sales that are coming and other winter things

Decembar is not slow but last week in Decembar is very slow ,,, so far I am doing very good but it will slow down very soon
tasman1
Posts16,020
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,491

#7 by AnnaItalia » Fri Dec 13, 2019 03:31

tasman1 wrote:
Decembar is not slow but last week in Decembar is very slow ,,, so far I am doing very good but it will slow down very soon
nobody wants to work at Christmas, also ySense team needs to rest with their families ;)
AnnaItalia
Posts1,503
Member Since1 Apr 2019
Last Visit23 Nov 2021
Likes Given738
Likes Received664/479

#8 by tasman1 » Fri Dec 13, 2019 13:43

AnnaItalia wrote:
tasman1 wrote:
nobody wants to work at Christmas, also ySense team needs to rest with their families ;)

Why ySense must rest over Christmas ? Do you think they work hard over a year . Maybe but I can not see that :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
tasman1
Posts16,020
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,491

#9 by dansbanners » Fri Dec 13, 2019 15:10

It would be nice if they do provide a Christmas bonus to the members like the way Clixsense used to though.
dansbanners
Posts277
Member Since6 Mar 2007
Last Visit23 Oct 2021
Likes Given1,847
Likes Received346/147

#10 by chandramohancc » Fri Dec 13, 2019 17:32

I am eagerly waiting for my first Xmas here
chandramohancc
Posts271
Member Since6 Nov 2019
Last Visit22 Mar 2020
Likes Given148
Likes Received187/133

#11 by Darkstar2 » Fri Dec 13, 2019 20:19

AnnaItalia wrote: Hi! It's my first Christmas with this site, do they use some gifts, extra money or some other surprises for their users? I'm curious, how it was last years here?

Oh yes, other surprises alright, it started November 1st, when they removed routers and reduced the amount of survey invites, effectively reducing income for many people here, whilst maintaining all the routers and opportunities for other countries, this is our GIFT this year. This site is not even a fraction close to CS in terms of survey and earnings unfortunately, it did look promising the 1st 3 months oddly, but now it is just crap mostly.

Last year on CS my earnings were nearly double for November and December than they are now.
Darkstar2
Posts17,071
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given6,200
Likes Received12,375/6,599

#12 by Nikorj » Sat Dec 14, 2019 03:38

It's been a bumpy ride to say the least, And a weird one!.

1st month after take-over was quite ok!!!, Then followed 2 months of nightmare and an earning less than $10 for both months, And now 14 days into December which usually is my worst month i've somehow already earned more than last month(which was quite decent)?????

It's been a great month, But seriously!!! The routers are a mess and the surveys are a mixed bag of???????? (you never know what you're getting).

Like Darkstar2 said!!, This site is now for all of us that have been oppressed by this cruel regime for many years.

I expect to make at least $300 in January ;)
Nikorj
Posts1,909
Member Since27 Apr 2014
Last Visit9 Nov 2021
Likes Given1,461
Likes Received1,585/1,018

#13 by Darkstar2 » Sat Dec 14, 2019 08:50

Nikorj wrote: It's been a bumpy ride to say the least, And a weird one!.

1st month after take-over was quite ok!!!, Then followed 2 months of nightmare and an earning less than $10 for both months, And now 14 days into December which usually is my worst month i've somehow already earned more than last month(which was quite decent)?????

It's been a great month, But seriously!!! The routers are a mess and the surveys are a mixed bag of???????? (you never know what you're getting).

Like Darkstar2 said!!, This site is now for all of us that have been oppressed by this cruel regime for many years.

That's what I said, the first few months were actually much better than I expected, minus the whole PayPal US BS, unfortunately those months were not as good for international members. But since November, they flipped some switch, so those that were doing well these first 3 months are doing horribly, and those that were not doing well are doing great, there is a pattern you will see a lot of non tier 1 members earning near to 2 digits daily here, and doing very well from surveys, because they have lots of them and quality. CS NEVER did this to members, they would never have REMOVED earning potential from specific countries and given all to other countries.

November, December, January, were the best months on CS, here could have been the same before they made drastic changes in November.

As far as tasks now it is the same, only specific countries are given the special and best tasks whilst the rest that nobody wants to do, unfair, broken, etc are available - it's now like every task is an accuracy grind, chewing at your accuracy the longer you work on it and crap authors who do not see fit to fix their test questions. But one thing that stands out here, SUPPORT is HORRIBLE, and to get answers to questions you have to literally beg or bug them until months later they finally respond on the forum.
Darkstar2
Posts17,071
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given6,200

#14 by AnnaItalia » Sat Dec 14, 2019 09:02

Nikorj wrote:
January 2035 maybe :roll:
I agree with you, it's impossibile to earn money on ySense like on Clixsense, many bugs here, only a few routers, the surveys that are not working or they are not paying. sometimes I take surveys of 20-30minutes and when I complete all appears quotafull notice. we are wasting so much time here :/
AnnaItalia
Posts1,503
Member Since1 Apr 2019
Last Visit23 Nov 2021
Likes Given738
Likes Received664/479

#15 by Dazzy_ » Sat Dec 14, 2019 10:05

AnnaItalia wrote: it's impossibile to earn money on ySense like on Clixsense

I’ll just give an example: in November I had 10 surveys... for 14 days and only 10, when such a quantity is available to some participants\countries within 1-2 days. Compared to CS, I do not see any changes for the better or for the worse :roll:
Dazzy_
Posts431
Member Since17 Oct 2018
Last Visit26 Nov 2021
Likes Given440
Likes Received1,106/246

#16 by Nikorj » Sat Dec 14, 2019 10:06

AnnaItalia wrote:
Nikorj wrote:
January 2035 maybe :roll:
I agree with you, it's impossibile to earn money on ySense like on Clixsense, many bugs here, only a few routers, the surveys that are not working or they are not paying. sometimes I take surveys of 20-30minutes and when I complete all appears quotafull notice. we are wasting so much time here :/

I'm thankfully mostly spared for the quota full message, On the other hand it's a complete mystery what i'm rewarded for doing the surveys????.
Nikorj
Posts1,909
Member Since27 Apr 2014
Last Visit9 Nov 2021
Likes Given1,461

#17 by tasman1 » Sat Dec 14, 2019 12:12

Nikorj....................
I'm thankfully mostly spared for the quota full message, On the other hand it's a complete mystery what i'm rewarded for doing the surveys????.

Dear friend , you and all us here are not doing surveys for rewards but to save a world
World can not work without surveys , surveys for all , from average poor person to doctors , super rich , astronauts , and all kind professions , we are all here and we all are doing it for few cent . If mega rich can sit here all day and wait for 60 cent surveys every day so can we , have few friends astronauts fom NASSA they are here for 10 hours daily waiting for 8 cent surveys , if they can , you to can and do not complain for reward
tasman1
Posts16,020
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,491

#18 by Nikorj » Sun Dec 15, 2019 02:59

tasman1 wrote: Nikorj....................

Dear friend , you and all us here are not doing surveys for rewards but to save a world
World can not work without surveys , surveys for all , from average poor person to doctors , super rich , astronauts , and all kind professions , we are all here and we all are doing it for few cent . If mega rich can sit here all day and wait for 60 cent surveys every day so can we , have few friends astronauts fom NASSA they are here for 10 hours daily waiting for 8 cent surveys , if they can , you to can and do not complain for reward

Sorry Tas!!, How could i forget the good values you speak of (I'm ashamed).

Helping big corporations earn even more are our lot in life (how could i forget?), You are my light at the end of the tunnel, And every time i'm close to falling through you are right by my side in your white armor proudly defending them.

what i meant was that the rewards for the surveys very often don't match the actual amount i'm rewarded with, when completing them.
Nikorj
Posts1,909
Member Since27 Apr 2014
Last Visit9 Nov 2021
Likes Given1,461

#19 by Darkstar2 » Sun Dec 15, 2019 13:05

Dazzy_ wrote:
AnnaItalia wrote: it's impossibile to earn money on ySense like on Clixsense

I’ll just give an example: in November I had 10 surveys... for 14 days and only 10, when such a quantity is available to some participants\countries within 1-2 days. Compared to CS, I do not see any changes for the better or for the worse :roll:

Thank you for the testimony this is exactly in line with what I have been saying, I hope Valerie, Admins and those who praise the site because of their sudden change in situation can read this, there is clearly a problem here and more people need to speak up - it is ridiculous that non tier 1 countries are getting all the tasks, all the surveys, and that Tier 1 countries (some) are getting a fraction, in the old days it was the opposite, though I do believe in balance, but it seems to me, in my opinion that the site wants only some countries to earn better than other, at least it is the impression .....
So yeah, 5 months later and things are getting worse and worse around here, and it is not a GLOBAL issue, it's not like the WHOLE site is bad for EVERYONE, this is what makes me livid, the issue is for some countries only, when the SAME countries were doing very well on CS consistently, day to day, month to month.......so there is no excuse.
Why are some of us members left out of the equation ? OK for tasks it's understandable that Figure Eight gives all the good tasks to specific countries, not only about geotargeted tasks but DEALS they have, I remember this was stated by even the CEO or higher ups, OK fine ySense has no control over tasks, but for surveys, they DO !!!
Darkstar2
Posts17,071
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given6,200

#20 by AnnaItalia » Mon Dec 16, 2019 03:47

Dazzy_ wrote: Compared to CS, I do not see any changes for the better or for the worse :roll:
I can see changes for the worse. I was earning more with Clixsense, now I have less surveys, more bugs and errors, rewards are lower, many very long surveys for only a few cents.
AnnaItalia
Posts1,503
Member Since1 Apr 2019
Last Visit23 Nov 2021
Likes Given738
Likes Received664/479
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Nov 28, 2021 09:55:47 PST