Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkWhy , why , why .........tasman1
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Why , why , why .........tasman1

#1 by tasman1 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:39

All Environmental talk or surveys in Australia are same

How much more will you pay ................................????????????????????????

All same all about money

Pure garbage , saving world is giving to rich

I am not in , f..ck environment , let planet die

If planet die both poor and rich will die ........................ perfect justice
tasman1
Posts16,083
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,558
Likes Received15,928/8,288

#2 by josealvesjr » Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:05

tasman1 wrote: All Environmental talk or surveys in Australia are same

How much more will you pay ................................????????????????????????

All same all about money

If planet die both poor and rich will die ........................ perfect justice

Take some happy pills!!!!
josealvesjr
Posts1,697
Member Since15 Sep 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given425
Likes Received1,286/838

#3 by Arvind9 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:14

tasman1 wrote: All Environmental talk or surveys in Australia are same

All same all about money

You are getting serious,just click on one option to make shure you get paid for the survey.
Arvind9
Posts4,759
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,913
Likes Received2,932/2,133

#4 by tasman1 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:35

1.4 billions cars in the world................... most in rich , western world

it will be nice and justice will be done if rest of the world have same number of cars like USA and all rich

To do that we are short another 3 billion cars , , just India is short 500 millions , China another 300 million and so on and on

But West will like that East stay poor , f...k that , they have same right to be rich
tasman1
Posts16,083
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,558

#5 by tasman1 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:41

Afrika , still poor, not right , make it rich and give every African a car and 10 plastic bags daily ... why not???? we have that , they are to humans and have same right
tasman1
Posts16,083
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,558

#6 by Arvind9 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:51

But slowly African countries are growing due to large Chinese investment,some African countries have mode of transportation that is electric,buses cars bikes all Chinese we still dont have electric vehicles in India,so Africa is growing quickly and other countries are also looking at Africa as an investment
Arvind9
Posts4,759
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,913
Likes Received2,932/2,133

#7 by jjohnson777 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 16:05

I tired about surveys on car or vacations. I do not drive. Rest of world should be thankful. I call 5 mph speeding. At age of 20, last time tried I confused break & gas. My father had ruined my chances by time sister tried. He set cruise control have me try on biggest pickup truck could try. They did not have driving schools back than. Each timed he forced me to try the greater my fears became hence my driving like old fart by time sister offered. My father loves speed so he set cruise control for me way faster than I wanted.

I not taken vacation in decade as I hate being in car over 20 mins. My 3 cats love that fact as I stay home each year when rest family takes one. Even though I not up to their standards they get fed better than if left with vet.
jjohnson777
Posts1,587
Member Since31 Mar 2007
Last Visit30 Aug 2021
Likes Given300
Likes Received803/488

#8 by Darkstar2 » Fri Dec 06, 2019 09:46

tasman1 wrote: Afrika , still poor, not right , make it rich and give every African a car and 10 plastic bags daily ... why not???? we have that , they are to humans and have same right

Of course they are humans, we all are, some countries are extremely poor and people living in dire conditions, in some cases you would be better off dead than living like that your whole life, I cannot imagine how some people go through such misery - even worse so much food waste in some countries, waste waste waste.........not only food but everything else......... I'm sure if those prosperous countries eliminated majority of such waste they could help millions and millions of people starving to death or lead a more decent life in other countries.......... How much food is wasted in North America it's ridiculous, how much food people are eating, obesity is a big problem in the US, Canada and particularly the UK. Look at restaurants how much food they throw away.

Some grocery stores throw items too - except for protein based food like meat, many items are still safe to eat past their expiry date or best before date, depending on the packaging, for x amount of time above the limit. Most stores are required to dispose of these items.

I have heard that there are stores selling such items at 50% or more discount (items that are nearing their best before date or passed it but safe to consume).

Sometimes you wonder how come a loving God would allow this, why are there many places on earth ridden in famine and dire living conditions, why are there poor countries where people live in misery the minute they are born till they die ? But then you are reminded of the free will and go back to your bible - but it's still difficult to digest, when you compare those poor countries vs. the rich countries that bloody WASTE so much, where they could HELP so much more without the gd waste!!!!
Darkstar2
Posts17,110
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,209
Likes Received12,392/6,610
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Dec 7, 2021 23:37:17 PST