Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkI am shocked
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
I am shocked

Locked

#21 by Arvind9 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 02:54

Anyway its not surprising that we are still developing because not just you in general people keep a negative view of everything,lets hope its not too late to realize that you are indirectly harming yourself
Arvind9
Posts4,720
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,874
Likes Received2,891/2,109

#22 by Nikorj » Thu Dec 05, 2019 02:57

The media industry is one of the saddest examples when it comes too monetizing their customers as much as possible.

Our biggest tv-cable company has decided to dismiss 7 channels from next year because the rights to them has gone up in price (it never ends), I pay close to $100 every 3 months for the full package of channels, And now i have to pay $25 extra for a streaming-service if i want to see these channels on top of that!!!, What the media industry want's is too kill of cable-tv so that they can really monetize their viewers on a broad scale of streaming platforms (At least the cable companys was somewhat able to offer a decent price). Oh!! i forgot to mention that here in Denmark we also pay tv-license every month (around $35), And on top of that you also have to pay for an internet connection.


YES!! we live in a rich country with a poor population.
Nikorj
Posts1,909
Member Since27 Apr 2014
Last Visit9 Nov 2021
Likes Given1,461
Likes Received1,585/1,018

#23 by rrksh33 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 03:50

yeah, you are correct, negative thoughts and views always break the growth of country and people's better life.
rrksh33
Posts183
Member Since1 Apr 2018
Last VisitToday
Likes Given172
Likes Received121/76

#24 by rrksh33 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 03:52

Arvind9 wrote: Anyway its not surprising that we are still developing because not just you in general people keep a negative view of everything,lets hope its not too late to realize that you are indirectly harming yourself


yeah, you are correct, negative thoughts and views always break the growth of country and people's better life.
rrksh33
Posts183
Member Since1 Apr 2018
Last VisitToday
Likes Given172
Likes Received121/76

#25 by RichKoko » Thu Dec 05, 2019 06:27

E.U. price 4...

-unlimited optic fiber super speed flat internet,
-unlimited out/incoming calls to any E.U. country,
-MAX tv-including over 300 channels/netflix,hbo,ng,etc./streaming included too.

price..i just take a look at my bill,and convert that amount in usd...40$ monthly. +/- 1$
RichKoko
Posts1,494
Member Since31 Jul 2016
Last Visit12 Mar 2021
Likes Given3,013
Likes Received3,751/1,403

#26 by Darkstar2 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 09:31

Arvind9 wrote:
rrksh33 wrote: I think people start to change their life style if companies rise the rate of all products and service like this.
every day middle and lower middle class people struggle for money
I think most of the state in India transportation charges were increased
it totally affect middle and lower middle class people

Even here where I stay people travel by local train,metro have monthly,quaterly,yearly pass they get to their destination and walk to their place of work,there are more people walking on the streets,but the irony is the middle class,lower middle class,poor,and people living in rural areas elect a government,if you still end up electing a capitalist form of government then whom can you blame for your problems,think what is required before electing a government

Well apparently it is a duty to go vote for the next person you want to make wealthy and rich, basically what people are doing is vote for the next person who will take their money. In some countries it is not a choice, you must go vote or they put you in jail. In Canada, well you won't get into trouble for not voting, in fact most people don't go vote. There are times when only 30-40% went to vote, I mean people are fed up and know that it won't make a difference because whoever gets elected will have to deal with the CRAP left behind, and in Canada, it is debt, deficit, debt, debt, debt, deficit, deficit, deficit. So who are you kidding me, sometimes I think politicians run just for the MONEY, so they can secure their retirement and that of their family and kids, or they wanted to rob a bank but one day woke up and got a brilliant idea, why not rob people legally without getting caught and ever going to jail, run for politics and just apply the one golden rule - always say what people WANT to hear you say, doesn't matter, people always cling to hope.

So if any prospect criminals / bank robbers are reading, I urge you to think - if you want to get wealthy by robbing people you can do so legally, if you are good liar, have charisma and can convince people you mean well, then you are a perfect candidate for running for politics.

The people you vote for run for THEIR interests first, not that of the country. With Trump that is not an issue, he doesn't need people's money :lol:

So yeah next time you go vote for someone remember and think carefully, because you are potentially going to make someone wealthy and rich, pick wisely :D
Darkstar2
Posts17,071
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given6,200
Likes Received12,375/6,599

#27 by Arvind9 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 09:57

In India its still a pre election understanding with some corporate houses they run the media and carry out an campaign in favor of a political setup that agrees to their requirements,government is selling PSU and other government owned companies quiet cheap,as one industrialist in India says the government has no business to be in business,today I was following a news most of our coal mining fields run by the government have been sold to those who have an arrangement with the government,one bidder who bidded lowest and won the deal found the deal going to someone else,people are quite unaware of what is going on but the poor are feeling the heat because naturally everything will cost more,people have elected a government not the corporate houses so why should they care for them money is important,we have more than 1000 political setups who dont come under a pre poll understanding,so there are no options just one,if that one does not get elected the country has a proper government elected by the people with no external power in play.
Last edited by Arvind9 » Thu Dec 05, 2019 10:18 » edited 2 times in total
Arvind9
Posts4,720
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,874
Likes Received2,891/2,109

#28 by suraraj » Thu Dec 26, 2019 00:17

Darkstar2 wrote:
Arvind9 wrote:
rrksh33 wrote: I think people start to change their life style if companies rise the rate of all products and service like this.
every day middle and lower middle class people struggle for money
I think most of the state in India transportation charges were increased
it totally affect middle and lower middle class people

Even here where I stay people travel by local train,metro have monthly,quaterly,yearly pass they get to their destination and walk to their place of work,there are more people walking on the streets,but the irony is the middle class,lower middle class,poor,and people living in rural areas elect a government,if you still end up electing a capitalist form of government then whom can you blame for your problems,think what is required before electing a government

Well apparently it is a duty to go vote for the next person you want to make wealthy and rich, basically what people are doing is vote for the next person who will take their money. In some countries it is not a choice, you must go vote or they put you in jail. In Canada, well you won't get into trouble for not voting, in fact most people don't go vote. There are times when only 30-40% went to vote, I mean people are fed up and know that it won't make a difference because whoever gets elected will have to deal with the CRAP left behind, and in Canada, it is debt, deficit, debt, debt, debt, deficit, deficit, deficit. So who are you kidding me, sometimes I think politicians run just for the MONEY, so they can secure their retirement and that of their family and kids, or they wanted to rob a bank but one day woke up and got a brilliant idea, why not rob people legally without getting caught and ever going to jail, run for politics and just apply the one golden rule - always say what people WANT to hear you say, doesn't matter, people always cling to hope.

So if any prospect criminals / bank robbers are reading, I urge you to think - if you want to get wealthy by robbing people you can do so legally, if you are good liar, have charisma and can convince people you mean well, then you are a perfect candidate for running for politics.

The people you vote for run for THEIR interests first, not that of the country. With Trump that is not an issue, he doesn't need people's money :lol:

So yeah next time you go vote for someone remember and think carefully, because you are potentially going to make someone wealthy and rich, pick wisely :D

Do you know that In India , people are paid money to vote for a particular party. This is becoming a serious problem. Poor people sell their votes. People take 10 to 20 dollars or even more and vote in the eletcions. The politicians rob the country and then invest the money in the elections to earn more. So this has become a big business. How can then we expect these parties to do good when they come to power.
suraraj
Posts970
Member Since24 Nov 2017
Last VisitToday
Likes Given211
Likes Received815/544
Locked
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Nov 28, 2021 10:15:53 PST