Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkRegardng Admin Support
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Regardng Admin Support

#1 by suraraj » Fri Nov 01, 2019 09:27

Recently the response of Admin to some of the issues is positive and I request it to continue and also expect to increase the response as soon as possible. The admin is now hearing the members and doing everything in the right direction. Still it is a long way to go and so lets hope that this will be positive to the earnings of the members as it was with Clixense. :clap: :clap:
suraraj
Posts970
Member Since24 Nov 2017
Last VisitToday
Likes Given211
Likes Received815/544

#2 by Arvind9 » Fri Nov 01, 2019 09:57

Thats right the administration is regularly on the forum trying to address queries,needs of everyone cannot be met but overall its good to see people running the site are trying to sort out issues
Arvind9
Posts4,712
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,863
Likes Received2,884/2,104

#3 by Darkstar2 » Sun Nov 03, 2019 08:31

There is that expression ....... "ACTIONS speak louder than WORDS", never forget that.

I mean sure it's nice to have more answers to our questions, but basically there needs to be concrete actions, otherwise it is like our House of Commons where you have a bunch of people talking and little to nothing gets done or not in a timely manner :) For example by reducing survey pay rate considerably as many have reported, this is NOT a good action and not in the right direction.

Listening to our concerns is one thing, how much power do the ADMINS have on this site, they probably delegate and convey our concerns to the development team and Prodege executives, so basically our faith is in their hands, the admins relay the information...... On ClixSense things were different because Jim had multiple roles, Support, Admin, Owner, Developer, so basically he was running things and had nobody to report up to. BIG difference between single ownership / small company and large corporation running multiple entities.

So far there have been some things addressed on this site, BUT overall there are mostly empty promises. If members were promised better earnings, and now you read a lot of members claim less surveys and 50%++ less pay rate, that's not good.

Also the amount of good tasks is on a big decline, ok that is not ySense's fault, but tasks are a good income booster, without good tasks, you rely strictly on surveys, and when surveys are down 50%, it's not good ! November is supposed to be a great month. On CS, I earned almost $200 including bonuses, etc, that month. This month it started very VERY slow, with significant reduction in QUALITY surveys, rates, etc. In terms of tasks, everything.
I don't care much about the $5-$6 surveys, but reducing $1 surveys down to 45 cents, and 45 cents down to 25 cents as some members reported, that's terrible. and they expect QUALITY of data at those rates too.
I dunno how many members the reduced pay rates affect, it seems some countries are plagued with mostly low paid surveys, and others are doing better. I still see some $1+ surveys on my list, but they are much fewer, it's mostly under $1 :)
Darkstar2
Posts17,058
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,197
Likes Received12,370/6,595

#4 by suraraj » Sun Nov 03, 2019 08:57

I was mentioning the role of a second admin addressing the issues in the site. Earlier the first admin was active at the beginning and after a while he was no where to be seen. But at least the second admin is visible in this forum which is good.
suraraj
Posts970
Member Since24 Nov 2017
Last VisitToday
Likes Given211
Likes Received815/544

#5 by Darkstar2 » Sun Nov 03, 2019 09:31

suraraj wrote: I was mentioning the role of a second admin addressing the issues in the site. Earlier the first admin was active at the beginning and after a while he was no where to be seen. But at least the second admin is visible in this forum which is good.

Maybe the complaints were too much for him so he got some reinforcements :P<

Visibility is one thing, but again actions speak louder than words, I think the bulk of the work is through developers and their superiors they report to, the admin is the messenger, and may not have 100% power over the site like Jim had, Jim did everything mostly, though he did have support staff, but he was calling the shots basically - that makes a huge difference.
Darkstar2
Posts17,058
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,197
Likes Received12,370/6,595
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Nov 26, 2021 21:53:15 PST