Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkNEVER , NEVER Remove Toluna........tasman1
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
NEVER , NEVER Remove Toluna........tasman1

#1 by tasman1 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 14:40

Some say remove Toluna , ??? why ? bad idea for Admin

Fact why Toluna must stay

Most here never read forum and they have no idea that Toluna is not paying
Let say .... 5000 toluna surveys done here daily ....... only few will send a ticket and be paid . 1000s will Not be paid

This is HUGE PROFIT for company every day , so far this is going for months , what is ySense profit so far ?

In short , dear Admin continue this situation and you will be rich , for us ? who care , we can work for free , most of us is NOT HERE FOR MONEY but for chance that we have here to complain

And if few more survey stop paying [ like some YS that is not paying HERE ] this company will have bright future , GO FOR IT
tasman1
Posts16,015
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,486
Likes Received15,852/8,251

#2 by proadco » Wed Oct 30, 2019 14:46

That $1150.00 table and chairs you paid, you could of set up your on Survey site and all you have to do
is put in the Terms of Service, that you, the company is not responsible for all surveys that do not credit
the user.
proadco
Posts3,842
Member Since25 Feb 2007
Last Visit2 Nov 2021
Likes Given2,236
Likes Received1,952/1,324

#3 by Arvind9 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 15:15

tasman1 wrote: Some say remove Toluna , ??? why ? bad idea for Admin

Fact why Toluna must stay

Most here never read forum and they have no idea that Toluna is not paying
Let say .... 5000 toluna surveys done here daily ....... only few will send a ticket and be paid . 1000s will Not be paid

This is HUGE PROFIT for company every day , so far this is going for months , what is ySense profit so far ?

In short , dear Admin continue this situation and you will be rich , for us ? who care , we can work for free , most of us is NOT HERE FOR MONEY but for chance that we have here to complain

And if few more survey stop paying [ like some YS that is not paying HERE ] this company will have bright future , GO FOR IT

The site does not say you have to click on a Toluna survey if it does not pay,its your choice,if the site is making money its because despite knowing it does not pay you still try it,I would not even think of clicking it leave alone trying it if I felt sending a ticket was a waste,there is no need to remove Toluna just dont click it that is something you can definitely do.
Last edited by Arvind9 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 15:17 » edited 1 time in total
Arvind9
Posts4,716
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,867
Likes Received2,884/2,104

#4 by Arvind9 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 15:32

Just completed a spectrum survey id 42582492 for $0.49,history showed clicked,and not added to balance but checklist bonus showed completed,just because I was able to submit a ticket with proof within a minute the whole issue was resolved amount added to balance.
Arvind9
Posts4,716
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,867

#5 by tasman1 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 15:38

Arvind9 wrote: Just completed a spectrum survey id 42582492 for $0.49,history showed clicked,and not added to balance but checklist bonus showed completed,just because I was able to submit a ticket with proof within a minute the whole issue was resolved amount added to balance.

Millions here do NOT read or post in forum , that millions do NOT know that toluna is paying only if one send a ticket . that millions work for free and that is fact
tasman1
Posts16,015
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,486

#6 by Arvind9 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 16:06

Millions dont post on the forum but millions dont read forum posts how do you know,its not necessary to post but members can still read forum posts to stay upto date,no one would stay on the site being ignorant of whats happening
Arvind9
Posts4,716
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,867

#7 by proadco » Wed Oct 30, 2019 16:08

Arvind9 wrote: Just completed a spectrum survey id 42582492 for $0.49,history showed clicked,and not added to balance but checklist bonus showed completed,just because I was able to submit a ticket with proof within a minute the whole issue was resolved amount added to balance.

@arvind,, your such a brown noser...............

Just like Tasman stated, many here dont read the forum and even they do visit the forum,
they may not even see the discussion on Toluna tuna surveys not paying and how to
follow up to be paid.

Plus, if they are over the hill like Tasman is considering he is 200 years of age, they have
no idea what screenshot is and how to do the steps to send to support.
proadco
Posts3,842
Member Since25 Feb 2007
Last Visit2 Nov 2021
Likes Given2,236

#8 by Arvind9 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 16:11

If you dont know how to send a ticket whose fault is it ?
Arvind9
Posts4,716
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,867

#9 by proadco » Wed Oct 30, 2019 16:14

Arvind9 wrote: If you dont know how to send a ticket whose fault is it ?

Surveys shousdn't even be made available unless they are working properly.
proadco
Posts3,842
Member Since25 Feb 2007
Last Visit2 Nov 2021
Likes Given2,236

#10 by Arvind9 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 16:18

Site does not say you have to click on a invite you are doing it at your own will,you have the option to not click
Arvind9
Posts4,716
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,867

#11 by tasman1 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 16:20

It is not all just about how to send a ticket

Millions here have no idea that THEY MUST SEND TICKET TO BE PAID , this is not hard to understand
tasman1
Posts16,015
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,486

#12 by Arvind9 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 16:25

All sites have the provision to send a ticket its customer support if one does not know how to use it,its the worst thing you would go through,an online users nightmare
Last edited by Arvind9 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 16:26 » edited 1 time in total
Arvind9
Posts4,716
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,867

#13 by proadco » Wed Oct 30, 2019 16:36

tasman1 wrote:

It is not all just about how to send a ticket

Millions here have no idea that THEY MUST SEND TICKET TO BE PAID , this is not hard to understand

Yes, it's too hard for Arvind9 to understand the point.....................
proadco
Posts3,842
Member Since25 Feb 2007
Last Visit2 Nov 2021
Likes Given2,236

#14 by Arvind9 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 16:38

Yes its impossible to understand because I know how to send a ticket .
Arvind9
Posts4,716
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,867

#15 by valerie » Wed Oct 30, 2019 17:01

If people refuse to read and refuse to get help, it is their own fault.

The fact is many people don't read. They hear something is free and they sign up because
they were either talked into signing up or they thought everything would be like apple pie....
just cut a slice and eat it.

It's funny how people do that online. Join anything and don't even read. I wish I had a
hundred dollar bill for every new member post I have read here that said 'I am new, help me'.
90% of them won't even bother to come back to their own topic.
valerie
Posts21,894
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,379
Likes Received19,615/8,276

#16 by Darkstar2 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 18:41

Arvind9 wrote: Site does not say you have to click on a invite you are doing it at your own will,you have the option to not click

Uhhh that's the whole point in why people are here, click on stuff, work, get paid. The most reasonable thing they CAN do is ad a WARNING when you click on Toluna invite, a pop-over appears, you are given a notice, then you can continue or just abort, a very simple way for site to disclaim all liability, a simple pop-over confirmation. Yes it's true that not everyone reads the forum, so this pop-over would be doing all the work, otherwise if people are clicking on stuff, it is under the assumption that it is working and that they will be paid ! Some people are already aware of Toluna and they still work knowingly, because they have no problems sending a SS to support and getting paid, that is their own will, but there are people, potentially new members who are not aware of this, and have no interest in forum, so they will click on the survey multiple times until they realise they were not paid and immediately think "SCAM". Bad communication can really have a negative impact on a company's reputation. As a matter of fact, according to Prodege's general TOS, they are not responsible for offers / surveys that do not track or do not pay, though it is known that few people even read the terms of service, so a pop-over would be best to remind the user each time they attempt something that does not work.

As to how much the site is profiting from this, nobody can know for sure, it is known that Toluna is no crediting for members, BUT is it crediting for the company ? Is Prodege being paid for those surveys by Toluna, if not, then who is profiting from this issue, Toluna. I find it deplorable, disgusting even that Toluna, with all the resources they have, cannot find a solution. I remember a very long time ago many years ago, thinkaction faced massive fraud on its platform, and GPT site owners were losing money big time, due to an open exploit members were using on GPT sites, called "pixel firing". Surveys confirmed through pixels in those days, so members of such sites were manually firing the pixels to get paid, even when they did not complete a single survey...... ThinkAction is owned and operated by, yep you guessed it, Toluna.....Eventually they fixed things and plugged that hole. If it was a bug where Toluna could lose money, example members were getting paid triple the value, you can be sure that Toluna would work day and night and find the solution or even pause the offer (not allow site to carry it)......But in this case conveniently, it is not incurring losses to Toluna, otherwise they would be in a rush to fix it, just like they took immediate action against the fraud on "ThinkAction" the platform they were operating........ And since the issue not global and Toluna is working fine on all other sites, this is probably why they are not in much rush if it is concerning only 1 site ........but they sure would be quick if it was costing them (Toluna) money.

SO in my opinion it makes no damn sense to keep survey / offer campaigns unless they are working !!! OR at minimum they should keep them but with a confirmation pop-over so that 100% of their member base understands what they are getting into - Members who are INFORMED, CONFIRM and decide to CONTINUE with Toluna, no longer have a VALID reason to complain on forum or anywhere else that they are not getting credited, since they were informed and willfully decided to work on something that does not pay, and refuse to contact support for payment.

One thing as FACT and 100% sure, Toluna is definitely benefiting from this bug, because upon completion of the survey, their clients get charged. Clients pay on a "per completion", so Toluna is definitely making money from all those survey completions, make no doubt about it....and whilst members are being paid cents, clients are billed $$$$ per complete, translating to several dollars, depending on the deal they have and market, so it's big money for Toluna.

I think it is time consuming to send tickets each time so I took my own decision, I do not work on Toluna invites here, in fact I have not received a single Toluna invite - I only have OpinionSurveys which is run through ThinkAction, operated by Toluna, but I don't do those here, I do them on another site which pays $1 per completion, up to 5 a day, and no credit issues with Toluna there.

Whilst Toluna is a reliable provider of surveys, from the time I remember working with them directly in the distant past, their support was absolutely horrible, so I am not surprised that there are delays figuring out the issues they have here....

That said, I think ySense also deserve a part of the blame, they should consider that majority of the member base do not read the forums, and it really does not look good when new members join and find out on their own - that is killing potential activity from new referrals, for people who promote site, so yeah ySense needs to take part of the responsibility as well, in my opinion both ySense and Toluna are to blame :)
Darkstar2
Posts17,063
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,198
Likes Received12,371/6,596

#17 by Darkstar2 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 18:56

valerie wrote: If people refuse to read and refuse to get help, it is their own fault.

The fact is many people don't read. They hear something is free and they sign up because
they were either talked into signing up or they thought everything would be like apple pie....
just cut a slice and eat it.

It's funny how people do that online. Join anything and don't even read. I wish I had a
hundred dollar bill for every new member post I have read here that said 'I am new, help me'.
90% of them won't even bother to come back to their own topic.

I believe Valerie that this is what is referred to in the industry as "Curiosity Seekers", this is basically JUNK traffic and has the worse conversion. Basically member x gets aroused by the prospect of money, expecting money to fall from the sky, and expecting get rich quick without any work whatsoever, just log in, see balance increase and cash out.....they will ask for help, but they won't bother trying anything even if there is tons of links for them to click on and try. This kind of junk traffic comes mostly from ponzi scheme / HYIP / Scam sites / former PTS and BUX site craze, just register, and earn for doing nothing, or register, "invest" your money, earn from your rented "REFERRALS" and do nothing basically. OR invest in a ponzi HYIP, earn a ridiculously high and unsustainable % return, i.e. earn 130% in 1 month, so 30% net profits on your spend - so with all the get rich quick schemes and money making schemes over the years, it's no wonder why some people frown upon the idea of working to earn, some of these people earned well from those ponzi schemes during the craze - now that these sites are more scarce and outside of a lot of people's league, they want the next best opportunity for money. Some people are genuine in their interest to learn and seek help don't put them all in the same basket, but there is always going to be a % of curiosity seekers who just want to browse around, ask, and move on to the next thing that will hand them the cash, and sadly these curiosity seekers often end up being scammed big time and losing good money. I was one of those who dabbled into HYIP sites, though unknowingly that they were scams, but in 2011 I said DONE, no more, after learning an expensive lesson, and this is when I found CS, committed to it from day 1, though I had very bad experiences with my sponsor who was a misleading, scheming slippery fish, so much that I decided to change for a new sponsor, who has been good to me since.

Some people were recruiting referrals to CS by misleading and deception, much like some affiliate marketers use deception tactics to secure leads ......

This is why it is very hard to find active and fully committed referrals to these sites, otherwise advertise your link with "Earn 130% return monthly on your investment" and you'll get so many referrals. To get active referrals on a GPT you have to work harder though, it's not HYIP :)
Darkstar2
Posts17,063
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,198
Likes Received12,371/6,596

#18 by proadco » Wed Oct 30, 2019 18:57

According to Valerie and Arvind9 , if a member is dumb enough not to read the forum and they do a Toluna tuna survey, then it's their stupidity for not reading the forum.
proadco
Posts3,842
Member Since25 Feb 2007
Last Visit2 Nov 2021
Likes Given2,236

#19 by valerie » Wed Oct 30, 2019 19:06

Darkstar2 you always and I do mean always, put words in others mouths.

I never said everyone was in the same basket.....and thank God almighty they are not!

In regards to Toluna, not everyone sees Toluna anyway. I don't know of USA members
having Toluna listed but they may get redirected down a router some where.

Neither have I said anything about reading the forum.

Another issue is a LOT of members here cannot even read the website because they
don't speak English.
valerie
Posts21,894
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,379
Likes Received19,615/8,276

#20 by tasman1 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 19:11

My opinion

Number of people who post ............max few 100s
Number of people who read forum ...max 3 times more than people who post

in short in my opinion there is max 1000 to 2000s who read forum

Number of members here ?? No idea . 5-6 million ???????

As Darkstar say . give a people minimum warning that toluna is not paying if they do not send a ticket [ or beg ]
tasman1
Posts16,015
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,486
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Nov 27, 2021 15:35:26 PST