Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkRate the Three month performance of Ysense
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Rate the Three month performance of Ysense

Your ratings of Ysense

Poll ended Thu Oct 31, 2019 07:37  »  Voted by 1 member  »  Single-choice
0%
0%
100%
0%

#1 by suraraj » Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:47

Since the change of ySense from Clixsense, how would do you feel the ySense platform has delivered satisfaction to the members from August till this month. This would help the ySense admin to deliver more satisfaction to the members here.
suraraj
Posts970
Member Since24 Nov 2017
Last VisitToday
Likes Given211
Likes Received815/544

#2 by Darkstar2 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:46

This is a very tricky and somewhat biased poll, there is a distinction between, how well do you think ySense delivered for YOU as a member, vs. how well do you think ySense delivered to MEMBERS, so is this poll about our impression on ySense vs. members as a whole based on impression and observation ? Because the results would be totally different.
Maybe it would be better to answer poll in another 3 months :P
Last edited by Darkstar2 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 12:07 » edited 1 time in total
Darkstar2
Posts17,058
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,197
Likes Received12,370/6,595

#3 by valerie » Wed Oct 30, 2019 12:38

Personally and for myself, I like it.

I like it because I can cash out twice a day if need be and I like it because the
cash outs are fast and easy. I also like it because the payments are received
very quickly.

The flip side is, if they would implement more ways to earn such as videos,
and fix the errors, everyone could make twice as much or more, including
the program as a whole.

Whilst these errors exists and lack of earning opportunities, the company
actually is losing lots of money every day.
valerie
Posts21,894
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,379
Likes Received19,614/8,275

#4 by tasman1 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 12:52

Horror , bad , bad , bad site and going more bad

Pus over 100 non paid surveys , in short this is my worst site in last 3 years, coming here is just habit that I must kill

Aug 78.00

Sep 70.00

Oct 55.00

Now ?????? maybe 40.00
Last edited by tasman1 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 13:01 » edited 2 times in total
tasman1
Posts16,012
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,483
Likes Received15,852/8,251

#5 by jjohnson777 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 15:40

I say neutral but not option so yup biased pool. My earnings down but site lost half the offer walls hope they add more.
jjohnson777
Posts1,587
Member Since31 Mar 2007
Last Visit30 Aug 2021
Likes Given300
Likes Received803/488

#6 by tukangnyetir » Wed Oct 30, 2019 16:55

there's paypal. That's good. But my earning drop when CS became yS.

And i like ySense's forum. That's why i keep come here. Just for hangout. I do surveys and tasks at other site now.
tukangnyetir
Posts287
Member Since17 Jul 2017
Last Visit3 Oct 2021
Likes Given30
Likes Received92/79

#7 by Darkstar2 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 18:22

valerie wrote: Personally and for myself, I like it.

I like it because I can cash out twice a day if need be and I like it because the
cash outs are fast and easy. I also like it because the payments are received
very quickly.

The flip side is, if they would implement more ways to earn such as videos,
and fix the errors, everyone could make twice as much or more, including
the program as a whole.

Whilst these errors exists and lack of earning opportunities, the company
actually is losing lots of money every day.

You know I've been thinking and stuff - Liability and business. CS was owned by one owner Jim, who operated CS. Prodege acquired ClixSense, but it also operates multiple other sites. Let's imagine a scenario where for some reason Prodege were to go belly up and file for Chapter 13, this means ALL the multiple sites would be toast basically, all balances lost, and all their sites done deal. It's costlier for a company to operate multiple sites and incurs more risk in my opinion. Another scenario, restructuring, if company has difficulty with one or more sites they could consolidate and shut down one or more of these sites. Acquisitions may not necessarily be a sign a company is doing well financially, but it could mean an INVESTMENT (some might consider it a calculated gamble) in hopes of injecting new revenues for the company. It's not uncommon for companies to invest money at a loss in hopes of getting new money and eventually getting back afloat. So whilst I would like to think that ySense could last just as long as ClixSense did, realistically, it is a big question mark at this point, since Prodege is a privately held company, it does not have to release its financial results. The fact that Jim ran CS might be just a coincidence, after all he was the CTO of ClixSense at the time Steve Girsky owned the site, so it was the only loigcal thing to pass on the business to Jim, as he was familiar with the advanced technology at the time ........ It's funny how the chain of events happen, coincidences, it's like everything happens for a reason and is connected somehow. Prodege was eyeballing CS for a long time , and again the chain of events happened and CS stepped out of the PTC arena, if not for that, CS would have been unable to sell to Prodege. So all this is connected.

So now the question remains, and it is a legitimate question / concern. What is the financial health of the company ?
In 2020, once Appen completes its merger of F8, will Figure Eight remain its own entity and support external channel, or will it be fully absorbed into Appen. As some may know already, Appen does not support external channels - All the work is done through Appen's own portal, and to work on tasks there requires a lot of scrutiny, they require CVs, they are very strict. So assuming Figure Eight is no longer an entity, and therefore no more tasks on external channels, this means a HUGE tsunami int he GPT industry, which would lose tasks, which is the biggest money earner for international traffic, so this would very much negatively impact Prodege, which has acquired CS for its international market, which would rely strictly on surveys and offer walls which is a less than optimal way of earning for many international members, and without PTC, even worse, so we are living now in very uncertain times, I mean a non international GPT can survive with survey offers and other, without tasks....But an international GPT heavily relies on crowd tasks, where otherwise surveys or offers would not be available or work too well for some countries. So this is another hard reality we have to live with - this acquisition has been a gamble in my opinion, a BIG one for Prodege, and why a gamble, because of the uncertainty behind Appen's final merger in 2020. I've tried getting information from press inquiries, was ignored, I tried getting information from Collin the community manager, but he IGNORES all e-mails (some etiquette huh ?) and I tried getting information from sources inside F8, all are SILENT about this, even tried getting info from Appen directly, nope, no info.

I've earned over $14k, I'd say a good % of this is attributed to tasks. This month over $316, around 50% from tasks. though normally for other months for me it's mostly surveys, but the biggest losers here will be those who consistently earn well from tasks month to month, they would be the first ones to suffer a huge blow should tasks be gone from here.

SO to those who think the situation is good or best, we are not out of the woods yet, we have yet to see what happens with Appen / Figure Eight, once it is officially confirmed that things will remain the same, that will be a huge relief.
I even discussed this with Jim in the past, he did say that tasks are a huge earner for site and for GPT and that it would be definitely a huge loss, but he seemed to say that he would manage to survive - though realistically, in my opinion with most of its international traffic gone.

So of course this situation would not be ySense's fault and out of its control. I have decided not to answer the poll for now, though I would likely lean towards BAD for the PayPal scandal alone - then next day PayPal comes back and I get accused, nope not gonna happen, so I'm neutral for now and will wait to see if another Tsunami will wipe through GPT in the coming months :P
Darkstar2
Posts17,058
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,197

#8 by sonyjmn » Wed Oct 30, 2019 21:15

It is neutral as long as can cash out

still problems exist as surveys not been credited and for canada members unable to cash out

it seems strange all other countries can cash out except Canada

Is there any solution for them

compared to earnings it is ok not that great

Month $64.34
Last Month $55.58
Last edited by sonyjmn » Wed Oct 30, 2019 21:18 » edited 1 time in total
sonyjmn
Posts7,765
Member Since25 Sep 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,451
Likes Received5,138/3,043

#9 by Darkstar2 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 21:22

Wait a minute, earlier when I visited this poll there were 77 votes to "bad", now there is 1, someone tampered with the poll, this is a scandal ladies and gentlemen, according to CNN, the Russians may be involved......Looks like the credibility of this poll has gone down the toilet. I wish I had taken a SS of the poll results, it clearly showed 77+ for bad at the time I read it......
Darkstar2
Posts17,058
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,197

#10 by Darkstar2 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 21:31

sonyjmn wrote: for canada members unable to cash out

it seems strange all other countries can cash out except Canada

Is there any solution for them

compared to earnings it is ok not that great

Month $64.34
Last Month $55.58

How were your earnings on CS over the last 6 months prior to ySense ? Similar ? Worse ? Better ?

As to Canadians, there is Skrill (which is not a good option due to fees, it is mostly a processor optimised for people in Europe or who cannot use PP......... Then we have Payoneer, which is a bad option here due to the FIXED fees per transaction and single denomination for now. Skrill and Payoneer were uniquely coded for this site, they are NEW procsesors so they were newly integrated here. PayPal on the other hand already existed, so what they did was they ended up integrating the existing PayPal method HERE, and unfortunately the existing PP method for Canada was PayPal CAD........... This is probably the reason why it was removed, due to the requests from Canadians to be paid in USD, I mean how DARE we demand to do what's right and legal right ? :P So assuming they listened to our request, they are likely recoding PP so Canadians can cash out through PayPal US like everyone else, whilst NOT interfering with PayPal CAD on other sites.....Hopefully this is the right theory and we are not given rubbish otherwise, we'll know one day, the truth always comes out. If PayPal US comes back here for Canadians, then the theory will have proven correct, was it worth the wait ? Well as long as they don't screw us over and pay our big balances, all is good.....
Darkstar2
Posts17,058
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,197

#11 by anairdapm » Wed Oct 30, 2019 21:36

August: 25 dls
Sep: 42 dls
Oct: 62 dls and tomorrow oct. 31 i hope winn 1 o 2 dls
For me the things is getting better.
anairdapm
Posts177
Member Since18 May 2019
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5
Likes Received78/62

#12 by sonyjmn » Wed Oct 30, 2019 22:19

@ Darkstar
it is the same

20 Jan 2019 01:04 EST Withdrawal Payoneer; $-42.2600
02 Feb 2019 03:57 EST Withdrawal Payoneer; $-42.4600
22 Feb 2019 20:37 EST Withdrawal Payoneer; $-42.3700
15 Mar 2019 21:46 EST Withdrawal Payoneer; $-52.4900
05 Apr 2019 20:43 EST Withdrawal Payoneer; $-23.6300
05 Jul 2019 21:53 EST Withdrawal Payoneer; $-27.1700

last few months i was not active online

from month April till mid june i was not active more due to my health issues

Total Earnings from Ysense till date withdrew $175

once 50 rest all in 25
Last edited by sonyjmn » Wed Oct 30, 2019 22:27 » edited 2 times in total
sonyjmn
Posts7,765
Member Since25 Sep 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,451
Likes Received5,138/3,043

#13 by tasman1 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 22:28

Darkstar2 wrote: Wait a minute, earlier when I visited this poll there were 77 votes to "bad", now there is 1, someone tampered with the poll, this is a scandal ladies and gentlemen, according to CNN, the Russians may be involved......Looks like the credibility of this poll has gone down the toilet. I wish I had taken a SS of the poll results, it clearly showed 77+ for bad at the time I read it......

Told you , never trust politicians , all mafia
tasman1
Posts16,012
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,483
Likes Received15,852/8,251

#14 by Madison91 » Wed Oct 30, 2019 23:04

I vote "Bad", less than $100 per month.
Madison91
Posts403
Member Since8 Apr 2019
Last VisitToday
Likes Given292
Likes Received234/163

#15 by suraraj » Thu Oct 31, 2019 02:20

Darkstar2 wrote: Wait a minute, earlier when I visited this poll there were 77 votes to "bad", now there is 1, someone tampered with the poll, this is a scandal ladies and gentlemen, according to CNN, the Russians may be involved......Looks like the credibility of this poll has gone down the toilet. I wish I had taken a SS of the poll results, it clearly showed 77+ for bad at the time I read it......

Sorry , I made a error with the edit to the poll. I wanted to add a neutral option to the poll. I added to the poll but to my surprise I found that the poll results were changed. No one except me changed the poll. It was my mistake and I wanted to delete the poll but I found that it was not possible. If anyone can do a better poll than me can do this as this would help ySense admin to do some positive changes. I would request the moderator to lock the topic as the poll is a error.
suraraj
Posts970
Member Since24 Nov 2017
Last VisitToday
Likes Given211
Likes Received815/544

#16 by symbianuser0707 » Thu Oct 31, 2019 02:30

This october was the worst in earnings since i am a clixsense/ysense member!And i am pretty active!Period!
symbianuser0707
Posts525
Member Since1 Feb 2015
Last Visit18 Nov 2021
Likes Given1,333
Likes Received642/283

#17 by Arvind9 » Thu Oct 31, 2019 04:59

October has been the best month since ysence $96 even I would have been $40-50 if I had left completed surveys without claiming it,that has made the difference
Arvind9
Posts4,712
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,863
Likes Received2,884/2,104
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Nov 26, 2021 21:31:40 PST