Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkJim is laughing all the way to the bank.
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Jim is laughing all the way to the bank.

#21 by proadco » Sun Sep 01, 2019 20:15

Darkstar2 wrote:
proadco wrote:
Darkstar2 wrote:
SeldomSeen wrote:
tasman1 wrote:
josealvesjr wrote: Reading your guys earnings I then should not complain even though I have earned a lot less than in previous months.
Month $49.80

Only 77.69 low , low ,

Month $151.72

That's great congrats - This is why I say U.S. members benefit the most from GPT. $135.87 here, though it was thanks to 4 big days, the rest of the month was bad.

DarkStar, the bulk of that balance was a hold over when this site was ClixSense :mrgreen:

What do you mean ? His balance ? the $151, oh I actually thought for a second there he earned that here, :D

He never stated the before and after amounts and how much he earned during the month of August.
proadco
Posts3,842
Member Since25 Feb 2007
Last Visit2 Nov 2021
Likes Given2,236
Likes Received1,952/1,324

#22 by SeldomSeen » Mon Sep 02, 2019 03:03

proadco wrote:
Darkstar2 wrote:
proadco wrote:
Darkstar2 wrote:
SeldomSeen wrote:
tasman1 wrote:
josealvesjr wrote: Reading your guys earnings I then should not complain even though I have earned a lot less than in previous months.
Month $49.80

Only 77.69 low , low ,

Month $151.72

That's great congrats - This is why I say U.S. members benefit the most from GPT. $135.87 here, though it was thanks to 4 big days, the rest of the month was bad.

DarkStar, the bulk of that balance was a hold over when this site was ClixSense :mrgreen:

What do you mean ? His balance ? the $151, oh I actually thought for a second there he earned that here, :D

He never stated the before and after amounts and how much he earned during the month of August.
That was for the month of August and right here at ysense, about 20 lower the month before at CS, surveys only.
SeldomSeen
Posts454
Member Since8 Jan 2017
Last Visit6 Sep 2019
Likes Given226
Likes Received210/152

#23 by Arvind9 » Mon Sep 02, 2019 05:30

tasman1 wrote:
Arvind9 wrote: Actually the four hour maintenance was misinterpreted,it was four months.

I see you are big optimist , wow only 4 months , ok , let us hope you are right

Right now you would still be below 50%, couple of days 0 earnings,things are still disappearing,not everyone is able to cashout,most common problem is cannot cashout & no surveys,its already above a month,its a new site lot of things could change,naturally it could take time,even you dont spend much time here because you dont want to spend time without any earnings,the administration is more responsive now,if they say ysence will become better than Clixsene lets give them time .
Arvind9
Posts4,726
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given3,880
Likes Received2,900/2,114

#24 by Darkstar2 » Mon Sep 02, 2019 07:15

S_Abbott wrote: Yep, you're right, DarkStar. Jim had every right to sell the program. And I'm sure he's enjoying the fruits of his labors. -_-

Well this is the cycle of business, start a business, make it succeed, you are at the top, you are growing older, you gotta make big decisions so you decide to sell when you are still doing well.......I personally think that people are more upset that Jim did not announce it or put proper closure to the site. It was especially obvious that Jim would sell one day, I am surprised he didn't sooner - considering it was NOT his main income - there are far more lucrative businesses than running a GPT, so sometimes you reach a stage where you have to decide which to focus on, I guess this will be the faith for any business online, some will close down completely like many of the routers and panels, some will close down and sell their database only, it's inevitable.
Darkstar2
Posts17,078
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given6,201
Likes Received12,376/6,600
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Dec 1, 2021 05:07:02 PST