Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkVery low Earning
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Very low Earning

#1 by indrabiltu » Mon Aug 26, 2019 02:33

After change earning are very low compare to Clixsense.

For me Nearly 70% drop compare to July'19.

No much survey here in India. When the situation will change or will not?
indrabiltu
Posts6,258
Member Since10 Feb 2014
Last Visit2 Oct 2021
Likes Given6,890
Likes Received2,235/1,651

#2 by tasman1 » Mon Aug 26, 2019 02:37

50% down and getting more worst , think it will be down 70% in September
tasman1
Posts16,014
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,483
Likes Received15,852/8,251

#3 by Arvind9 » Mon Aug 26, 2019 02:44

It may still take time for the site to be fully functional,like before surveys are still location based,my earnings are 40% lower than July,but could change,previously Tasman1 was doing quiet well,but then according to him things have dropped,to say things could change very quickly
Arvind9
Posts4,712
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,863
Likes Received2,884/2,104

#4 by zacky2831 » Mon Aug 26, 2019 04:32

you are right bro.

I have been dropped it complettely
zacky2831
Posts1
Member Since14 Dec 2016
Last Visit26 Aug 2019
Likes Given0
Likes Received0

#5 by liferacer17 » Mon Aug 26, 2019 07:06

Earning & site both are getting down & down. Get only 1/2 survey in a day and get disqualify most of time :thumbdown: :thumbdown:
liferacer17
Posts581
Member Since20 Aug 2017
Last Visit27 Mar 2020
Likes Given761
Likes Received218/197

#6 by rajukurup » Mon Aug 26, 2019 07:07

Arvind9 wrote: It may still take time for the site to be fully functional,like before surveys are still location based,my earnings are 40% lower than July,but could change,previously Tasman1 was doing quiet well,but then according to him things have dropped,to say things could change very quickly

Indra my dear friend this is the best answer for your query. Be patient things will be better here in a couple of months. Everything in the start will be slow and as time progresses it will gain momentum.This is a natural fact.A best example is the working of a roller
rajukurup
Posts2,827
Member Since23 Aug 2015
Last Visit5 Nov 2019
Likes Given3,506
Likes Received3,420/1,509

#7 by rajukurup » Mon Aug 26, 2019 07:12

tasman1 wrote: 50% down and getting more worst , think it will be down 70% in September

Yes the surveys you completed with momentum will be shifted to other regions and will be bit slow for you now but will gain momentum as new surveys are published. You are intelligent and will earn high no doubt about it.
rajukurup
Posts2,827
Member Since23 Aug 2015
Last Visit5 Nov 2019
Likes Given3,506

#8 by indrabiltu » Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:35

rajukurup wrote:
Arvind9 wrote: It may still take time for the site to be fully functional,like before surveys are still location based,my earnings are 40% lower than July,but could change,previously Tasman1 was doing quiet well,but then according to him things have dropped,to say things could change very quickly

Indra my dear friend this is the best answer for your query. Be patient things will be better here in a couple of months. Everything in the start will be slow and as time progresses it will gain momentum.This is a natural fact.A best example is the working of a roller

Hope for the best.
indrabiltu
Posts6,258
Member Since10 Feb 2014
Last Visit2 Oct 2021
Likes Given6,890
Likes Received2,235/1,651

#9 by tasman1 » Mon Aug 26, 2019 13:40

This is new site and like all new site it will take time to fix all problems

My earning here is down a lot here but maybe my problem is that I discovered that some old trusted site have some better paying surveys and for that reason my earning is less here but more at another site

This site is not my prime site , like CS was , but just some new site , I come much less here now , and will come less in future , just for some surveys that I can not find around.... and for a bit talk with all of you
tasman1
Posts16,014
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,483

#10 by tasman1 » Mon Aug 26, 2019 14:47

Fact about lower number of surveys here or at any site around including top site in last 10 years

No site can and will have so many surveys as one former site ,CS , They was on top list and to be on top list site must be best for many years for surveys , better they are more surveys they get , simple as that

Ysense is very new site , under 30 day old ,same as 100s new site that started life since August 2019 ,,,,,,

Here is one OLD NEWS so you can understand why CS did have most surveys of any site ,and why lower number here

ClixSense excels in survey data! Ranking first for the last year with the Lucid Supplier Quality Program.

What is the Lucid Supplier Quality Program and what does this mean?

Lucid measures and openly shares, on a quarterly basis, the quality of a sample source. Specifically, we identified three main areas to focus on: quality of respondent data (Q-score), consistency of source composition (Consistency), and overall data quality at the survey level (Acceptance).

•Q Score: Respondent attentiveness and answer quality as compared to offline standards of population behaviors. How normal is the panel makeup? Are there any biases?

•Consistency: Supplier composition stability over time. Trackers live and die on the consistency of a supplier’s panel.

•Acceptance: Percentage of completes ultimately trusted by buyers. If only 2% of responses are rejected, then you have a 98% acceptance rate.

To better understand this, each quarter ClixSense is ranked on the above criteria. For the last year, ClixSense averaged a higher composite score than all other competitors.
tasman1
Posts16,014
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,483

#11 by rajukurup » Mon Aug 26, 2019 17:56

tasman1 wrote: Fact about lower number of surveys here or at any site around including top site in last 10 years

No site can and will have so many surveys as one former site ,CS , They was on top list and to be on top list site must be best for many years for surveys , better they are more surveys they get , simple as that

Ysense is very new site , under 30 day old ,same as 100s new site that started life since August 2019 ,,,,,,

Here is one OLD NEWS so you can understand why CS did have most surveys of any site ,and why lower number here

ClixSense excels in survey data! Ranking first for the last year with the Lucid Supplier Quality Program.

Lucid measures and openly shares, on a quarterly basis, the quality of a sample source. Specifically, we identified three main areas to focus on: quality of respondent data (Q-score), consistency of source composition (Consistency), and overall data quality at the survey level (Acceptance).

•Q Score: Respondent attentiveness and answer quality as compared to offline standards of population behaviors. How normal is the panel makeup? Are there any biases?

•Consistency: Supplier composition stability over time. Trackers live and die on the consistency of a supplier’s panel.

•Acceptance: Percentage of completes ultimately trusted by buyers. If only 2% of responses are rejected, then you have a 98% acceptance rate.

To better understand this, each quarter ClixSense is ranked on the above criteria. For the last year, ClixSense averaged a higher composite score than all other competitors.
Very good information conveyed in a less elaborative form .congrats tasman1 for conveying this information
rajukurup
Posts2,827
Member Since23 Aug 2015
Last Visit5 Nov 2019
Likes Given3,506

#12 by Darkstar2 » Mon Aug 26, 2019 22:11

tasman1 wrote: future , just for some surveys that I can not find around.... and for a bit talk with all of you

Of course to keep us entertained, that and you would miss Rod's posts a lot :mrgreen:
Darkstar2
Posts17,058
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,197
Likes Received12,370/6,595

#13 by proadco » Mon Aug 26, 2019 22:16

Darkstar2 wrote:
tasman1 wrote: future , just for some surveys that I can not find around.... and for a bit talk with all of you

Of course to keep us entertained, that and you would miss Rod's posts a lot :mrgreen:

Tasman wants to charge me $4.00 on every post I write that does not talk about Blondes :lol:
proadco
Posts3,842
Member Since25 Feb 2007
Last Visit2 Nov 2021
Likes Given2,236
Likes Received1,952/1,324

#14 by Darkstar2 » Mon Aug 26, 2019 22:38

tasman1 wrote: Fact about lower number of surveys here or at any site around including top site in last 10 years

ySense is just a new SITE, but the company running these sites is NOT new - They started their flagship site in 2008, they have the resources and status to get business partners and opportunities from 3rd party providers, probably more so than CS ever had. Jim mentioned publicly that he was turned down by some potential business partners due to his site being involved i PTC at the time - so ySense is just ONE site, it is new, the company running it isn't, they have the resources, let's see what they can do for this site in the coming months.

Quote:

I did post something like that on CS, so did Jim. But I do not believe this is the reason for the low surveys, as the declining surveys and quality has been happening the last few months on CS for many, and just to add to this, FYI, Lucid and Prodege have a good business relationship, they both have partnered together - I would not attribute your alleged 70% drop to quality score, unless Prodege had a horrible one - but unlikely as they are partners.
Prodege has a 94.47 score, they are in the top 5. Now P2Sample (company behind YourSurveys), they have a 92.73 score, YET the amount of surveys delivered with them is very high, the amount of surveys they get on their platform is high, they are a top router for tier 1. Tap research has a 90.10, yet you see a large amount of surveys through them. Market Cube (company behind sample cube) 89.13, goes to show you how they have a high reversal rate on that platform, not surprised, yet that company delivers LOTS of surveys and is a big provider of surveys to routers along with LUCID. These quality scores do not affect the impact on amount of surveys, they likely have a threshold and minimum you must maintain, Prodege is well within the threshold, besides, when a client rejects data, they are not paying. The model they use is that clients pay per completion - rejections caused reversal of the payment to the affiliate and then they pass that to us as reversals. Prodege has a healthy score, no reason for them to get less surveys considering other sites are having much lower scores and getting more. Maybe the reason is that Prodege runs multiple sites, and they are rationing the suyrvey invites, the low amount could just very well be the effect of DILUTION - CS was just ONE company ONE site, here we are talking about multiple sites and a very large member base, so dilution % is exponentially higher. There is also BIAS in the quality score, because you cannot say that 100% of client rejection is due to BAD data, there is a % of false positives, when AI is used to reject data, it is inevitable, sometimes there are triggers that cause a survey rejection if the respondent has been honest and the data is clean and useful, in contrast, you can also have bad data slip through the cracks, so there is a margin of error +/- x % on the QScore. Whatever, Prodege's score is very healthy, no given site has 100%.

Proof of concept there were many more surveys during the first week of launch than now, their score did not go down overnight :) So my educated guess would be rationing - OR it could be other issues, if we complain enough and request more surveys maybe they will turn the valve and let more surveys in :P I hope so.
Darkstar2
Posts17,058
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,197

#15 by Darkstar2 » Mon Aug 26, 2019 22:40

proadco wrote:
Darkstar2 wrote:

Tasman wants to charge me $4.00 on every post I write that does not talk about Blondes :lol:

WELL let's see now, Tasman1 posts reaches a specific audience, your posts reaches a specific audience, the ones who dislike you and complain about your posts are your biggest fans, ask Howard Stern :mrgreen: So both of you create this balance to keep exercise our sanity whilst we wait for work :lol:
Darkstar2
Posts17,058
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,197

#16 by proadco » Tue Aug 27, 2019 02:00

Darkstar2 wrote:
proadco wrote:
Darkstar2 wrote:

WELL let's see now, Tasman1 posts reaches a specific audience, your posts reaches a specific audience, the ones who dislike you and complain about your posts are your biggest fans, ask Howard Stern :mrgreen: So both of you create this balance to keep exercise our sanity whilst we wait for work :lol:

I had a bad yesterday, only 4 dislikes
proadco
Posts3,842
Member Since25 Feb 2007
Last Visit2 Nov 2021
Likes Given2,236

#17 by Darkstar2 » Tue Aug 27, 2019 19:25

proadco wrote:
Darkstar2 wrote:
proadco wrote:
Darkstar2 wrote:

How do you know this ? Since we cannot view our reputation score anymore thanks to someone :P
Darkstar2
Posts17,058
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,197

#18 by proadco » Tue Aug 27, 2019 19:30

Darkstar2 wrote:
proadco wrote:
Darkstar2 wrote:
proadco wrote:
Darkstar2 wrote:

How do you know this ? Since we cannot view our reputation score anymore thanks to someone :P

Watch the physical count
Darkstar2--- Likes Received 9,355/4,468
proadco
Posts3,842
Member Since25 Feb 2007
Last Visit2 Nov 2021
Likes Given2,236

#19 by tasman1 » Tue Aug 27, 2019 19:36

proadco wrote:
Darkstar2 wrote:
proadco wrote:
Darkstar2 wrote:
proadco wrote:
Darkstar2 wrote:

Watch the physical count

Poor me

Likes Received 10,350/5,162................maybe must increase bribe to 100 tasman1coins per like
tasman1
Posts16,014
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,483

#20 by proadco » Tue Aug 27, 2019 19:49

Quote:#19 by tasman1 » 14 minutes ago

proadco wrote:
Darkstar2 wrote:
proadco wrote:
Darkstar2 wrote:
proadco wrote:
Darkstar2 wrote:
tasman1 wrote:
future , just for some surveys that I can not find around.... and for a bit talk with all of you

Watch the physical count

When you reach 100,000 likes, SpaceX will give you free passage to space to receive a hot solar blonde :lol:
proadco
Posts3,842
Member Since25 Feb 2007
Last Visit2 Nov 2021
Likes Given2,236
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Nov 26, 2021 21:57:36 PST