Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkSave on Air We Breathe for next year....tasman1
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Save on Air We Breathe for next year....tasman1

#1 by tasman1 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 22:11

Some say from next year we are all going to pay for the air we breathe
Price will be in start ONLY a dollar per hour

Here is how you can save on air cost next year

Every minute you do not breathe from now you can claim next year

Example , you breath one min , you hold breath one min
Every min that you hold air and do not breath you claim next year
If you did not breath ;let say 5000 min this year you have 5000 min air next year for free

Good luck and please do not hold air for over 10 min per atempt
Last edited by tasman1 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 22:14 » edited 1 time in total
tasman1
Posts16,012
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,482
Likes Received15,852/8,251

#2 by proadco » Sun Aug 11, 2019 22:37

Speaking of Air.

The far left wants to BAN C02.

What happens if you ban C02?

You start a ripple effect on mother nature, plants and grass do not get as green.

Trees produce Oxygen from CO2 so every living creature and plants can survive.

So, if the far left has there way, don't worry about conserving Air and holding your breath.

There will be a major vacuum of Oxygen and earth will turn into Mars.
proadco
Posts3,842
Member Since25 Feb 2007
Last Visit2 Nov 2021
Likes Given2,236
Likes Received1,952/1,324

#3 by rajukurup » Mon Aug 12, 2019 00:38

CO2 is essential for the sustainable nature but excess cause global warming as yu all know. This the reason for the wide climatic changes accross the world. Now after 2000 AD you cannot say any year without a natural calamity may be earlier there were such calamities but storms of high intensity and eathquakes were rare. I would say air is the basis of life, if you pollute it life will be miserable in all sense that is what is reflected in the modern life.The governments of all cou tries should stress to cut licence on all vehicles whi h pollute air or encourage electric vehicles and also reducing the number of vehicles in the developing nations .
rajukurup
Posts2,827
Member Since23 Aug 2015
Last Visit5 Nov 2019
Likes Given3,506
Likes Received3,420/1,509

#4 by proadco » Mon Aug 12, 2019 00:50

rajukurup wrote: CO2 is essential for the sustainable nature but excess cause global warming as yu all know. This the reason for the wide climatic changes accross the world. Now after 2000 AD you cannot say any year without a natural calamity may be earlier there were such calamities but storms of high intensity and eathquakes were rare. I would say air is the basis of life, if you pollute it life will be miserable in all sense that is what is reflected in the modern life.The governments of all cou tries should stress to cut licence on all vehicles whi h pollute air or encourage electric vehicles and also reducing the number of vehicles in the developing nations .

Wrong. Basis of life is water and the sun.

C02 is needed for the Trees to produce Oxygen.

C02 is not the reason of climate change.

This earth has had climate change since beginning of time. Why we have four seasons.

Electric vehicles?

Where and how do you think energy is created to produce Electric?

That energy comes from Oil and Coal

Need to double think when you listen to the Globalists who puts out self serving information
who wants to downsize the population.
proadco
Posts3,842
Member Since25 Feb 2007
Last Visit2 Nov 2021
Likes Given2,236

#5 by tasman1 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 02:08

proadco.....Need to double think when you listen to the Globalists who puts out self serving information

Let see what happen if number stay as current , close to 8 billion

Let say we are good people and we all deserve to be equal
Let start with cars

1 billions car on the street now , and we are close to dead
It will be fair China have same number of car as western world ....another billion cars
India same , they have same right as western world ....another billion cars
Rest of poor world , they have same right .......another billion cars on the road

We all like that right ?, we all hope that will be reality , right ?

Or I talk bulshit and we do not like that , right ????? What is right , what is not ? What we really like to happen ?
what we hope it will NOT hapen ?

OK now , must stop breathing for a min to save it for next year . can not afford air at 1,50 per 1 hour and water at 5.00 per glass
tasman1
Posts16,012
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,482
Likes Received15,852/8,251

#6 by rajukurup » Mon Aug 12, 2019 05:26

proadco wrote:
rajukurup wrote: CO2 is essential for the sustainable nature but excess cause global warming as yu all know. This the reason for the wide climatic changes accross the world. Now after 2000 AD you cannot say any year without a natural calamity may be earlier there were such calamities but storms of high intensity and eathquakes were rare. I would say air is the basis of life, if you pollute it life will be miserable in all sense that is what is reflected in the modern life.The governments of all cou tries should stress to cut licence on all vehicles whi h pollute air or encourage electric vehicles and also reducing the number of vehicles in the developing nations .

Wrong. Basis of life is water and the sun.

C02 is needed for the Trees to produce Oxygen.

C02 is not the reason of climate change.

This earth has had climate change since beginning of time. Why we have four seasons.

Electric vehicles?

Where and how do you think energy is created to produce Electric?

That energy comes from Oil and Coal

Need to double think when you listen to the Globalists who puts out self serving information
If you say air is not the basis then how will you breathe snd sustain life. If there is no life water and sun have no importance.Regarding increase of vehicles Tasman1has beautifully explained.Air should be pure and secure then only we csn remain healthy no doubt about that
rajukurup
Posts2,827
Member Since23 Aug 2015
Last Visit5 Nov 2019
Likes Given3,506

#7 by Arvind9 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 05:33

Raju is your place also effected by the floods,I saw on BBC news that Kerala was facing a flood situation because of heavy monsoon rains.
Arvind9
Posts4,712
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,863
Likes Received2,884/2,104

#8 by rajukurup » Mon Aug 12, 2019 05:54

Arvind9 wrote: Raju is your place also effected by the floods,I saw on BBC news that Kerala was facing a flood situation because of heavy monsoon rains.

No we have heavy rain from wednesday but no floods.The places affected are northern parts of kerala due to heavy landslides.My area is safe.In the last year also no floods in my place but many places in my district were affected
rajukurup
Posts2,827
Member Since23 Aug 2015
Last Visit5 Nov 2019
Likes Given3,506

#9 by Nikorj » Mon Aug 12, 2019 07:20

I'm more and more starting to believe this political strategy called divide and conquer (Anyone heard about it??)

I just don't think that the media and politicians are well aware and willingly participating in it, It seems that no matter who our prime minister is, It don't change a thing in the big picture.

I know that divide and conquer was a war strategy used by the romans to divert the publics attention to further exploit them, But it would in my opinion work just as well in politics.

Pit the two political groups against each other and make them fight a meaningless fight that don't change a thing in the overall picture.
Nikorj
Posts1,909
Member Since27 Apr 2014
Last Visit9 Nov 2021
Likes Given1,461
Likes Received1,585/1,018

#10 by Darkstar2 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 09:02

tasman1 wrote: Some say from next year we are all going to pay for the air we breathe

There will be a 50% discount on your birthday.

We already pay for the air anyway, the hot air that is, coming out of politician's mouths :mrgreen:
Darkstar2
Posts17,058
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,197
Likes Received12,370/6,595

#11 by proadco » Mon Aug 12, 2019 18:39

FYI, The Wizard of Oz is a true story told in a fairy tale way.

For the gals, they have to click there heels three times.

For the guys, well, they need to bump there head three times.

Then you have to pull the curtain back.
proadco
Posts3,842
Member Since25 Feb 2007
Last Visit2 Nov 2021
Likes Given2,236
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Nov 26, 2021 21:03:25 PST