Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkNot earning as much from referrals?
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Not earning as much from referrals?

#1 by dansbanners » Sun Aug 11, 2019 19:01

Anyone here not earning as much from their referrals as they used to? For instance, from Jan to July, I was averaging $3 per day from my referrals. However, I'm now only earning about $1.36 per day from my referrals in the new site?

Now, I don't know if that's cause my referrals are doing less surveys than they used to or there are less surveys available, etc?

Anyone else have this problem?
dansbanners
Posts277
Member Since6 Mar 2007
Last Visit23 Oct 2021
Likes Given1,847
Likes Received346/147

#2 by tasman1 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 19:03

Sorry but not much work here ,my earning here is down over 50% , not many surveys here and that is all I do here
tasman1
Posts16,037
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,507
Likes Received15,874/8,264

#3 by Darkstar2 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 20:07

dansbanners wrote: Anyone here not earning as much from their referrals as they used to? For instance, from Jan to July, I was averaging $3 per day from my referrals. However, I'm now only earning about $1.36 per day from my referrals in the new site?

Now, I don't know if that's cause my referrals are doing less surveys than they used to or there are less surveys available, etc?

It should be no surprise, referral activity goes down over time, maybe some of your referrals decided to quit, the whole issues with lack of payment processors, not being informed about an acquisition, etc, did not help, and yes there are less surveys, but mostly less QUALITY of surveys, a lot of the surveys are old / recycled inventory, low pay, but most importantly a lot of complaints of not being credited for completed survey, that must be the main reason for less activity from your referrals. I would not be spending hours taking surveys if they did not credit. Even if the problem will eventually be fixed, damage will likely be done, not everyone is patient, you may be losing active referrals already.
My sponsor still claims he cannot see me or my activity !! There are other people who claim to only see partial of their referrals even when using the filters correctly.
Darkstar2
Posts17,078
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given6,201
Likes Received12,379/6,602

#4 by RETHAUDIN » Sun Aug 11, 2019 20:18

I received less survey since August 1st, 2019... many my referral to already inactive due to less surveys...
RETHAUDIN
Posts28
Member Since26 Jun 2019
Last Visit14 Mar 2021
Likes Given2
Likes Received6/3

#5 by proadco » Sun Aug 11, 2019 20:18

100% of all my referrals either quit, never became active or passed away.

Consider yourself lucky if you have any active referrals.
proadco
Posts3,842
Member Since25 Feb 2007
Last Visit2 Nov 2021
Likes Given2,236
Likes Received1,952/1,324

#6 by tasman1 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 20:20

proadco wrote: 100% of all my referrals either quit, never became active or passed away.

He have ,I am his refferal
tasman1
Posts16,037
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,507

#7 by Darkstar2 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 20:25

proadco wrote: 100% of all my referrals either quit, never became active or passed away.

It's very hard to get ACTIVE referrals in this industry, unless they are friends or people you have deals with or know well, as most people just join, they are curiosity seekers, they join, they try day 1, get nothing, give up and go sign up to ponzi schemes, bux sites and sites that promise them to get rich over night - Try to get referrals to a bux site or ponzi scheme, your conversion will sky rocket, someone who runs a popular blog has earned almost a $1 million from referrals to such sites. I would personally never promote such sites anyway, but many do and many earn a residual income out of those sites. But try getting referrals on a PTC site without rented referrals, or on a GPT site or on any site that actually requires work, efforts and patience and your conversion will basically suck, you'd be lucky to have only few ACTIVE ones out of hundreds. My sponsor will notice the same from me this month, I cannot continue doing surveys here if they no longer pay. Since August 1st, I had no issues, since yesterday no more credits from YourSurveys one of the few decent routers left, so I am not going to bother working for free until issues resolve. I won't quit though. Unfortunately, some people are less patient and will likely quit. If you wanted good activity and earnings form your referrals, those were in the glory years of tasks, offers and surveys, now people are lured to the bitcoin and crypto currency HYIP garbage !!!
Last edited by Darkstar2 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 20:27 » edited 1 time in total
Darkstar2
Posts17,078
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given6,201
Likes Received12,379/6,602

#8 by proadco » Sun Aug 11, 2019 20:59

Darkstar2 wrote:

It's very hard to get ACTIVE referrals in this industry, unless they are friends or people you have deals with or know well, as most people just join, they are curiosity seekers, they join, they try day 1, get nothing, give up and go sign up to ponzi schemes, bux sites and sites that promise them to get rich over night - Try to get referrals to a bux site or ponzi scheme, your conversion will sky rocket, someone who runs a popular blog has earned almost a $1 million from referrals to such sites. I would personally never promote such sites anyway, but many do and many earn a residual income out of those sites. But try getting referrals on a PTC site without rented referrals, or on a GPT site or on any site that actually requires work, efforts and patience and your conversion will basically suck, you'd be lucky to have only few ACTIVE ones out of hundreds. My sponsor will notice the same from me this month, I cannot continue doing surveys here if they no longer pay. Since August 1st, I had no issues, since yesterday no more credits from YourSurveys one of the few decent routers left, so I am not going to bother working for free until issues resolve. I won't quit though. Unfortunately, some people are less patient and will likely quit. If you wanted good activity and earnings form your referrals, those were in the glory years of tasks, offers and surveys, now people are lured to the bitcoin and crypto currency HYIP garbage !!!

It's hard to teach people how to think and grow rich to make money online.

When I joined ClixSense, it wasn't to spend hours a day to muster up a $1.00 or two.

For me, my agenda was to earn at least $10.00 a month to buffer my monthly cost
on my $10.00 a month work from home program.

Earnings over and above $10.00 a month, I would use on advertising either for CS or
my main program.

Like I've always told people, use earnings from CS and / or GPT sites and use a portion
of that money to invest in yourself to a residual monthly income business.

With that said, you read Prodege history and background of it's founders, CEO and
money venture partners. What did they do?

That started a business targeting cash strapped individuals, home bound individuals,
online income seekers and people who loves to shop.

On the end user has two choices. Pound daily busting cents and goodies and / or
work as a promoter and build active referrals.
proadco
Posts3,842
Member Since25 Feb 2007
Last Visit2 Nov 2021
Likes Given2,236
Likes Received1,952/1,324

#9 by martuskaa1919 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 02:41

Darkstar2 wrote:

It is not true that it is so hard to get referrals. Just have a good idea and be diligent. I really recommend Ysense on a large scale, it has been great so far, but unfortunately the reason for less activity is simply the lack of surveys. Now practically there are half of them and such are the statistics. There are no routers, no direct invitations for medicine and no one says anything when everything is back to normal.
martuskaa1919
Posts232
Member Since13 Jan 2017
Last Visit21 Nov 2021
Likes Given1
Likes Received83/59

#10 by Arvind9 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 04:03

Have a Toluna influencer router it needs a profile to be entered,email needs to be entered twice but keeps saying email do not match expected format,what is expected format,tried everything says the same thing.
Arvind9
Posts4,730
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,885
Likes Received2,900/2,114

#11 by rajukurup » Mon Aug 12, 2019 05:32

Same was experienced by me.I think it may be some technical error.
rajukurup
Posts2,827
Member Since23 Aug 2015
Last Visit5 Nov 2019
Likes Given3,506
Likes Received3,420/1,509

#12 by Arvind9 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 05:37

The router is not always there right now it has dissapeared.
Arvind9
Posts4,730
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,885
Likes Received2,900/2,114

#13 by dansbanners » Mon Aug 12, 2019 06:07

Darkstar2 wrote:

It's very hard to get ACTIVE referrals in this industry

I currently have 289 active referrals.
dansbanners
Posts277
Member Since6 Mar 2007
Last Visit23 Oct 2021
Likes Given1,847
Likes Received346/147

#14 by dansbanners » Mon Aug 12, 2019 06:31

tasman1 wrote: Sorry but not much work here ,my earning here is down over 50% , not many surveys here and that is all I do here

Do you have access to the Peanut Labs surveys?
dansbanners
Posts277
Member Since6 Mar 2007
Last Visit23 Oct 2021
Likes Given1,847
Likes Received346/147

#15 by dsbe » Mon Aug 12, 2019 07:59

dansbanners wrote: Anyone here not earning as much from their referrals as they used to? For instance, from Jan to July, I was averaging $3 per day from my referrals. However, I'm now only earning about $1.36 per day from my referrals in the new site?

Yes.

Average for August 1.33

Average for July 2.35

so it is not like a bunch quit or died suddenly. You don't lose that many referrals that fast. As a matter of fact I still have about the same amount active. I'm willing to give them time to sort out their problems though and may try to promote again. I quit a while back when it became futile but the bonuses are better now.

Now if only we had some promotional material to show potential referrals :oops:
dsbe
Posts149
Member Since17 Jan 2009
Last Visit24 Mar 2020
Likes Given52
Likes Received114/59

#16 by tasman1 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 13:41

dansbanners wrote:
tasman1 wrote: Sorry but not much work here ,my earning here is down over 50% , not many surveys here and that is all I do here

Yes I have it,,,, Valerie posted it once where to find it , here it is

it's not listed on their offers any more.

Go up to the 'complete surveys' and when on the surveys page, scroll to the near bottom.

but it is not much there at this stage
Last edited by tasman1 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 13:49 » edited 1 time in total
tasman1
Posts16,037
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,507

#17 by dansbanners » Mon Aug 12, 2019 16:22

tasman1 wrote:
dansbanners wrote:

Yes I have it,,,, Valerie posted it once where to find it , here it is

it's not listed on their offers any more.

Go up to the 'complete surveys' and when on the surveys page, scroll to the near bottom.

but it is not much there at this stage

Ok, cause I was able to complete some surveys in there recently.
dansbanners
Posts277
Member Since6 Mar 2007
Last Visit23 Oct 2021
Likes Given1,847
Likes Received346/147
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Dec 1, 2021 10:59:33 PST