Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral Talkchange email address
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
change email address

Locked

#1 by blueunicorn2 » Thu Aug 08, 2019 22:54

Cash out page says - Your PayPal account MUST be verified with the same email address as your account and have the same first and last name.

I have sent 2 support tickets requesting my email address be changed, the first ticket was on Aug 1, and admin is ignoring my requests. It has been 9 days. I understand it will take time to fix all the issues with the site, but changing an email address should be very simple.

If this was swagbucks or mypoints, this would have already been resolved.
Last edited by blueunicorn2 » Thu Aug 08, 2019 22:58 » edited 2 times in total
blueunicorn2
Posts80
Member Since4 Sep 2009
Last Visit3 Sep 2021
Likes Given136
Likes Received44/30

#2 by Arvind9 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 00:48

Even here its very simple,no need for a ticket just go to your account summary page click edit near your profile,your profile will open up click on the email you have set remove it,you will get a notification asking you to enter your password,enter your password,now you can change your email once done update your profile,you will recieve an email on your previous email that you replaced click conform,you will get a email on the new email id that you just entered in your profile open the email click conform its done,your email is changed.
Arvind9
Posts4,720
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,874
Likes Received2,891/2,109

#3 by blueunicorn2 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:06

Arvind9 wrote: Even here its very simple,no need for a ticket just go to your account summary page click edit near your profile,your profile will open up click on the email you have set remove it,you will get a notification asking you to enter your password,enter your password,now you can change your email once done update your profile,you will recieve an email on your previous email that you replaced click conform,you will get a email on the new email id that you just entered in your profile open the email click conform its done,your email is changed.

I just love these so called forum experts. I have been dealing with them for years. They always post like they are experts about things that they know absolutely nothing about. If you had bothered to go to the profile page and actually looked you would have seen there is a LOCK by the word email. That LOCK means that an admin has to change the email address because it is LOCKED. So yes an admin has to change it.
Last edited by blueunicorn2 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:10 » edited 2 times in total
blueunicorn2
Posts80
Member Since4 Sep 2009
Last Visit3 Sep 2021
Likes Given136
Likes Received44/30

#4 by SeldomSeen » Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:23

blueunicorn2 wrote:
Arvind9 wrote: Even here its very simple,no need for a ticket just go to your account summary page click edit near your profile,your profile will open up click on the email you have set remove it,you will get a notification asking you to enter your password,enter your password,now you can change your email once done update your profile,you will recieve an email on your previous email that you replaced click conform,you will get a email on the new email id that you just entered in your profile open the email click conform its done,your email is changed.

I just love these so called forum experts. I have been dealing with them for years. They always post like they are experts about things that they know absolutely nothing about. If you had bothered to go to the profile page and actually looked you would have seen there is a LOCK by the word email. That LOCK means that an admin has to change the email address because it is LOCKED. So yes an admin has to change it.

Try to be nicer, in your profile use the tab that says email, the second tab, not the profile tab.
It is NOT LOCKED
From the email tab
Want to change your email address? No problem. Just enter your new address and password below and click the "Change Email" button.

We'll send a confirmation email to you right away. When it arrives, you must click the link inside to confirm it's really you making this request. (Just a little precaution!)

If we don't hear from you, we'll suspend your account for your protection.
Last edited by SeldomSeen » Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:26 » edited 1 time in total
SeldomSeen
Posts454
Member Since8 Jan 2017
Last Visit6 Sep 2019
Likes Given226
Likes Received210/152

#5 by Arvind9 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:40

I have changed my email address exactly the way I told you yesterday,and there was no problem,thats why I posted a reply :D I did not think there was any expertise in it
Arvind9
Posts4,720
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,874
Likes Received2,891/2,109

#6 by blueunicorn2 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 13:56

Arvind9 wrote: I have changed my email address exactly the way I told you yesterday,and there was no problem,thats why I posted a reply :D I did not think there was any expertise in it

I am sorry I replied to you with a bad attitude. I have bad attitude due to changes and things not working here.

They do not send a link to click on.

They do not reply to support tickets.
blueunicorn2
Posts80
Member Since4 Sep 2009
Last Visit3 Sep 2021
Likes Given136
Likes Received44/30

#7 by sp1915 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 14:18

Check the old email address that you just changed it from.
sp1915
Posts3,076
Member Since1 Feb 2007
Last Visit18 Nov 2021
Likes Given486
Likes Received1,587/930

#8 by Arvind9 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 14:29

blueunicorn2 wrote:
Arvind9 wrote: I have changed my email address exactly the way I told you yesterday,and there was no problem,thats why I posted a reply :D I did not think there was any expertise in it

I am sorry I replied to you with a bad attitude. I have bad attitude due to changes and things not working here.

They do not send a link to click on.

They do not reply to support tickets.

Its ok everyone is feeling the pressure,have a nice time :)
Arvind9
Posts4,720
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,874
Likes Received2,891/2,109

#9 by S_Abbott » Fri Aug 09, 2019 15:04

Have the very same problem, with the very same result.

Wrote twice. Got answer first time, with a completely nonsense reply that had absolutely nothing to do with the question. Second time, no answer.

Going to the profile page, email tab, input the change, submit, REDIRECT back to the tab. Check both email accounts, no confirmation.

So blueunicorn2 is not the only one to have this problem.
S_Abbott
Posts573
Member Since14 Sep 2007
Last Visit7 Apr 2020
Likes Given493
Likes Received513/267

#10 by blueunicorn2 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 18:23

S_Abbott wrote: Have the very same problem, with the very same result.

Wrote twice. Got answer first time, with a completely nonsense reply that had absolutely nothing to do with the question. Second time, no answer.

Going to the profile page, email tab, input the change, submit, REDIRECT back to the tab. Check both email accounts, no confirmation.

So blueunicorn2 is not the only one to have this problem.

Thanks!
blueunicorn2
Posts80
Member Since4 Sep 2009
Last Visit3 Sep 2021
Likes Given136
Likes Received44/30

#11 by blueunicorn2 » Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:05

It has been 19 days and email is still not changed.
blueunicorn2
Posts80
Member Since4 Sep 2009
Last Visit3 Sep 2021
Likes Given136
Likes Received44/30

#12 by jjohnson777 » Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:02

Why I use amazon gc or virtual visa. I might try Google Play option next.

They need to add check option again well worth dollar fee. Sounds easier to do too.
jjohnson777
Posts1,587
Member Since31 Mar 2007
Last Visit30 Aug 2021
Likes Given300
Likes Received803/488

#13 by valerie » Mon Aug 19, 2019 13:21

Yeah, I'd suggest cashing out another way until they get it fixed for you.
I'd also submit another support ticket.
valerie
Posts21,897
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given5,379
Likes Received19,617/8,277

#14 by blueunicorn2 » Tue Aug 20, 2019 16:22

I prefer counting the days it is taking them to do this. Today is 20 days and counting.
blueunicorn2
Posts80
Member Since4 Sep 2009
Last Visit3 Sep 2021
Likes Given136
Likes Received44/30

#15 by blueunicorn2 » Wed Aug 21, 2019 16:16

Two tickets in and 21 days. If it is not done by the end of the month I am going to complain to Prodege.
blueunicorn2
Posts80
Member Since4 Sep 2009
Last Visit3 Sep 2021
Likes Given136
Likes Received44/30

#16 by Darkstar2 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 09:43

I cannot understand why are people going through the trouble of changing their ySense e-mail when they can easily add their ySense e-mail to their PayPal account in 3 easy steps!

* Click gear icon
* Click + button, enter the ySense e-mail you want to add
* Confirm the newly added e-mail to your PayPal by checking the e-mail for a confirmation link.

Changing ySense e-mail is not necessary, people just don't realise how easy it is to just add it to PayPal. When you add e-mails to PayPal, you can receive payments through those e-mails the SAME way you receive payments through your PayPal's primary e-mail. P.S. The e-mails in this screenshot are fictitious and used for demonstration purposes.

Darkstar2
Posts17,076
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given6,201
Likes Received12,376/6,600

#17 by valerie » Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:44

I dunno. I thought maybe it had to do with the PayPal rules in regards to their locale.

Some don't have access to their old email account and they would need that if they
are going to change or add. PayPal does send a confirm to the main address on file
and to the new address.
valerie
Posts21,897
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given5,379
Likes Received19,617/8,277

#18 by proadco » Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:48

I'm having a problem in Swagbucks changing the email too.
proadco
Posts3,842
Member Since25 Feb 2007
Last Visit2 Nov 2021
Likes Given2,236
Likes Received1,952/1,324
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Nov 29, 2021 06:32:31 PST