Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeSuccess Storiesi love ysense
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
i love ysense

#1 by wollstonecraft3 » Tue Aug 06, 2019 19:15

I began to love it
how they work
I have earned a lot
They pay higher rewards and I like it
Please keep the survey like this
and let me add skrill or payoneer payment
Thank you ysense team
wollstonecraft3
Posts1
Member Since4 Jul 2019
Last Visit9 May 2021
Likes Given0
Likes Received3/1

#2 by tasman1 » Tue Aug 06, 2019 19:27

In Australia it all depend where you live , if you are in Sydney or Melbourne you are OK

If you live another place , like me in shity Tasmania you work hard for small money , yeah Australia is all about that 2 city , rest is just a rubish
tasman1
Posts16,060
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,536
Likes Received15,912/8,277

#3 by rajukurup » Tue Aug 06, 2019 21:28

Very good L appreciate your inspiration. You are far ahead other persons who earn more here and post complaints. May you have wonderful days ahead :clap: :thumbup:
Last edited by rajukurup » Tue Aug 06, 2019 21:30 » edited 1 time in total
rajukurup
Posts2,827
Member Since23 Aug 2015
Last Visit5 Nov 2019
Likes Given3,506
Likes Received3,420/1,509

#4 by Kilimanoor » Wed Aug 07, 2019 04:30

rajukurup wrote: Very good L appreciate your inspiration. You are far ahead other persons who earn more here and post complaints. May you have wonderful days ahead :clap: :thumbup:

Hi Raju , how much did u got after the things changed?
Kilimanoor
Posts537
Member Since12 Jan 2016
Last Visit2 Jul 2020
Likes Given40
Likes Received1,030/402

#5 by rajukurup » Wed Aug 07, 2019 06:04

I earned only 5$ after the change. How much did you earn. Don'fall into false informations posted my some people pretending to be wellwishers. You are very hardworking and have good inspiration.I saw in one of your post that you will quit y sense. Never do that keep logging in .time will change and good days will come.I am busy for 4 months and will be less active but I will frequently login to see developments.Most Indians are earning less here and many have an encouraging attitude but there are some who pour oil into burning fire which is frustrating. Read the posts of Arvind you will be encouraged to work here i.He is avery good Indian member with a positive attitude. Iwould preach that patience and hope are the biggest virtues and don't criticise something when its benefits diminishes forgetting the profit it has provided.All the best for your success here :thumbup:
Last edited by rajukurup » Wed Aug 07, 2019 06:08 » edited 1 time in total
rajukurup
Posts2,827
Member Since23 Aug 2015
Last Visit5 Nov 2019
Likes Given3,506

#6 by Arvind9 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 06:51

Yes some members are exaggerating,you should concentrate on what you see on the screen,everyone has problems its not that I am any different,it will take time for things to get normal be calm,and dont leave ysence,especially we Indians wont find another good site to earn,all good sites are American and they dont register Indian and most countries for membership,mostly they register members from US,Canada,Australia,Uk have patience,best of luck
Arvind9
Posts4,746
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,904
Likes Received2,922/2,127

#7 by rajukurup » Wed Aug 07, 2019 07:16

Arvind9 wrote: Yes some members are exaggerating,you should concentrate on what you see on the screen,everyone has problems its not that I am any different,it will take time for things to get normal be calm,and dont leave ysence,especially we Indians wont find another good site to earn,all good sites are American and they dont register Indian and most countries for membership,mostly they register members from US,Canada,Australia,Uk have patience,best of luck

Yes Arvind you have said this many times but still some are impatient. Patience is very much less these days.even among Indians.Even moderator Valerie has also soothened by saying that patience is needed and it will take time to return to normal procedures people don't believe that and still doubt this site. I don't rhink it is a bad site because some members from Tier1 countries are doing well. Gradually it will spread to other countries. For that patience is a must.
rajukurup
Posts2,827
Member Since23 Aug 2015
Last Visit5 Nov 2019
Likes Given3,506

#8 by Joplin » Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:03

Hi all,

Its been tough earning from Ysense for me as well. But probably things will settle down and we Indians will get to earn like we used to as well. Even though we don't earn much but hopefully things will get better for us too. Just need a lot more patience now than ever as they just upgraded their platform. Hopefully they will make it better for us Indians too and we would be able to earn more as well like other countries.

I just find that the way we did surveys before from Clixsense was much better as the pop up opens up asking to start the survey and then changes when we attempt them. That way it was much clearer for us but now it just seems too chaotic as we do not even know whether the surveys we attempted was even successful or not. Even the history page doesn't mention if I have completed a survey which i did attempted and even completed it. Probably if those things work the same way like before it would be great otherwise an alternative similar to that would also be great.

Thanks and all the best!!
Joplin
Posts4
Member Since22 Aug 2016
Last Visit16 Dec 2019
Likes Given0
Likes Received5/2

#9 by henrycardenas » Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:48

wollstonecraft3 wrote: I began to love it
how they work
I have earned a lot
They pay higher rewards and I like it
Please keep the survey like this
and let me add skrill or payoneer payment
Thank you ysense team

siii por favore SRILL te necesitamos
henrycardenas
Posts27
Member Since21 Dec 2015
Last Visit27 Dec 2019
Likes Given2
Likes Received2/2

#10 by Darkstar2 » Thu Aug 08, 2019 20:44

rajukurup wrote: Very good L appreciate your inspiration. You are far ahead other persons who earn more here and post complaints. May you have wonderful days ahead :clap: :thumbup:

Again typical nasty preacher posting his provocative comments - I called you out before with evidence of how you acted in the past, making similar complaints and accusations when things did not go your way - you are the last person here to be preaching others, Please don't be a hypocrite. You've posted nasty complaints in the past too. Many of us have, some of us are guilty as charged, but none of us have preached to others and tried to discredit complainers like you do around here - DO you have to add your poison in every positive topic ? Don't be surprised if I do in kind - if you want the shoving match to continue, I'll set up a SLACK, I do not think it would be appropriate to continue whatever bullshit war y ou have against me or other complainers. It is because of people like you why I do not post my success stories - I still have a privilege to complain even when I have good days - the same way you had the privilege to make nasty and rude comments in the past as well, I have ALL the links to your posts.
Last edited by Darkstar2 » Thu Aug 08, 2019 20:46 » edited 1 time in total
Darkstar2
Posts17,091
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,205
Likes Received12,389/6,607

#11 by rajukurup » Fri Aug 09, 2019 04:47

Darkstar2 wrote:

Again typical nasty preacher posting his provocative comments - I called you out before with evidence of how you acted in the past, making similar complaints and accusations when things did not go your way - you are the last person here to be preaching others, Please don't be a hypocrite. You've posted nasty complaints in the past too. Many of us have, some of us are guilty as charged, but none of us have preached to others and tried to discredit complainers like you do around here - DO you have to add your poison in every positive topic ? Don't be surprised if I do in kind - if you want the shoving match to continue, I'll set up a SLACK, I do not think it would be appropriate to continue whatever bullshit war y ou have against me or other complainers. It is because of people like you why I do not post my success stories - I still have a privilege to complain even when I have good days - the same way you had the privilege to make nasty and rude comments in the past as well, I have ALL the links to your posts.

Fake comments from the biggest liar
rajukurup
Posts2,827
Member Since23 Aug 2015
Last Visit5 Nov 2019
Likes Given3,506

#12 by valerie » Fri Aug 09, 2019 06:46

I am totally sick of this.

If you don't like something someone else posts, shut up and mind your own business.

Darkstar2, you want to keep focusing on complaints BUT that is not the issue I have
with you. It's not called 'complaints'. It's called 'trouble maker'. You had no business
at all posting what you did in this members topic.

This is going to STOP RIGHT NOW!!

You know what? I like to make some money too. I don't give a rats about any past
here. This is NOW. I could have completed several surveys by now but NOOOOO I
take my time out to read your trashing.

This was a nice topic started by the topic started and it has turned into worse than
little children bickering over nothing.
valerie
Posts21,901
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,383
Likes Received19,618/8,277

#13 by shadecat » Fri Aug 09, 2019 06:53

Right! This is half of what's wrong with the world today,,, griping and complaining. You put out negative energy you get negative energy back.. put out positive energy you get positive energy back. it is the law of karma. 8-) 8-) 8-)
shadecat
Posts439
Member Since22 Jun 2007
Last Visit18 Nov 2019
Likes Given800
Likes Received338/193
Return to 'Success Stories' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Dec 4, 2021 23:47:55 PST