Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkCustomer service
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Customer service

#1 by dravenmoon » Tue Aug 06, 2019 17:01

Wow. Ysense is terrible compared to Clixsense.
Customer service is almost non existent and we get robbed out of surveys way more often.
This change did nothing good for the users except getting Paypal back.
Still, we are not impressed.............
dravenmoon
Posts75
Member Since8 Apr 2007
Last Visit30 Aug 2021
Likes Given0
Likes Received46/33

#2 by proadco » Tue Aug 06, 2019 17:11

dravenmoon wrote: Wow. Ysense is terrible compared to Clixsense.
Customer service is almost non existent and we get robbed out of surveys way more often.

For customer service, suggestions, complaints, place them here at Admin Updates
YSense Forum
proadco
Posts3,842
Member Since25 Feb 2007
Last Visit2 Nov 2021
Likes Given2,236
Likes Received1,952/1,324

#3 by Darkstar2 » Tue Aug 06, 2019 17:19

As far as surveys, this is too early to tell and must be determined over a longer period of time, I think the fact there are more survey invites, not as targeted as before, might explain what you are seeing. As far as customer service I agree 100% - They will only address specific issues but ignore critical ones, a user was reporting that they were not applying the USD to EUR conversion, same for us here, they have ignored support tickets and posts, it is funny how they do not address this specific one - Doing some research online I found out that it is the same complaints about support.
I would not worry about surveys for now, but in your case, did you see the nice surprise when cashing out to PayPal... $25 of your balance here for $25 CAD Paypal balance, I hope you did notice and agree that this is unacceptable.
You will have to go through MORE of the junk surveys to get the good ones, as far as earnings is it better or not it is way too early to say, we should probably see how the following months will be like (trend), august will obviously be lower for some people :)
Darkstar2
Posts17,084
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given6,202
Likes Received12,382/6,603

#4 by rajukurup » Tue Aug 06, 2019 17:30

Don't worry everything will be normal within a month . Everything has a starting trouble. When return to normal this site will be betyer than clicksense as it is owned by a presigious company.and not family oriented .be cool and wait for wonders
rajukurup
Posts2,827
Member Since23 Aug 2015
Last Visit5 Nov 2019
Likes Given3,506
Likes Received3,420/1,509

#5 by rajukurup » Tue Aug 06, 2019 17:31

rajukurup wrote:

Don't worry everything will be normal within a month . Everything has a starting trouble. When return to normal this site will be beter than clicksense as it is owned by a presigious company.and not family oriented .be cool and wait for wonders
rajukurup
Posts2,827
Member Since23 Aug 2015
Last Visit5 Nov 2019
Likes Given3,506

#6 by sp1915 » Tue Aug 06, 2019 19:54

ySense is less than a week old.

Give them time, you may find the
site will become very successful.

They are hard at work for the members
tackling problems one at a time.
sp1915
Posts3,076
Member Since1 Feb 2007
Last Visit29 Nov 2021
Likes Given486
Likes Received1,587/930

#7 by mengposhiqi » Fri Aug 09, 2019 03:02

I don't really like this version either.That's why none of my investigations can be done. :( :(
mengposhiqi
Posts10
Member Since9 Jul 2019
Last Visit19 Dec 2020
Likes Given2
Likes Received1/1

#8 by rajukurup » Fri Aug 09, 2019 05:02

Wait for a couple of weeks
everything will change and this will be as good as clicksense or even better
rajukurup
Posts2,827
Member Since23 Aug 2015
Last Visit5 Nov 2019
Likes Given3,506

#9 by satakas » Fri Aug 09, 2019 05:14

It seems Ysense has become a new app to test our limits of PATIENCE..this is pathetic and heart breaking :oops:
satakas
Posts795
Member Since7 May 2017
Last Visit22 Dec 2020
Likes Given734
Likes Received905/472

#10 by valerie » Fri Aug 09, 2019 06:33

satakas wrote: It seems Ysense has become a new app to test our limits of PATIENCE..this is pathetic and heart breaking :oops:

Your post makes no sense and is derogatory.

ySense is a website, not an app.

No one is testing your limits.

What is heartbreaking? A lot in life is heartbreaking but the change over of a website
is NOT heartbreaking.
valerie
Posts21,901
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,383
Likes Received19,617/8,277

#11 by satakas » Fri Aug 09, 2019 06:57

The customer service with a generic message about the Payout issue doesnt make any Y sense. The subject is about customer service. so i posted my opinion as i am experiencing the worst after the change over.

Correct me if i am wrong that we should always post good & positive comments...and not anything which is not deserving.

Correct ysense is a website. My typo error.

After following up on a issue which is not being addressed on priority where users are affected across the world and we dont get a resolution but we do get a generic message which is completely out of subject question..Isn't it testing the patience of users.

I have been a user of clixsense and never experienced such customer service support that i am experiencing after the changeover of clixsense to Y sense that is heart breaking.

I am generally take the matter in a positive way and my attitude is always positive but the ways things have gone out of my way, i m a human...Cant be always positive..
Last edited by satakas » Fri Aug 09, 2019 07:01 » edited 1 time in total
satakas
Posts795
Member Since7 May 2017
Last Visit22 Dec 2020
Likes Given734
Likes Received905/472

#12 by simplyudit » Fri Aug 09, 2019 08:34

satakas wrote: The customer service with a generic message about the Payout issue doesnt make any Y sense. The subject is about customer service. so i posted my opinion as i am experiencing the worst after the change over.

Correct me if i am wrong that we should always post good & positive comments...and not anything which is not deserving.

Correct ysense is a website. My typo error.

After following up on a issue which is not being addressed on priority where users are affected across the world and we dont get a resolution but we do get a generic message which is completely out of subject question..Isn't it testing the patience of users.

I have been a user of clixsense and never experienced such customer service support that i am experiencing after the changeover of clixsense to Y sense that is heart breaking.

I am generally take the matter in a positive way and my attitude is always positive but the ways things have gone out of my way, i m a human...Cant be always positive..

Let's just give Ysense a month! Hope for the best but be ready for the worst!!!
simplyudit
Posts88
Member Since10 Apr 2016
Last Visit24 Oct 2021
Likes Given27
Likes Received41/29

#13 by valerie » Fri Aug 09, 2019 08:44

In case you have forgotten, this is not ClixSense and has only been ySense for less than 9 days
at this moment. ClixSense was created from scratch by the original admin and his programmers.

A few years later, ClixSense was sold to Jim and Jim along with his programmers spent a lot of
time implementing and coding what they needed.

Now ySense is here and must do a LOT of recoding and to implement what they are needing.

This company is NOT testing anyone's limits but I will tell you this....

This forum does NOT have to exist. IF members keep making ugly and derogatory posts, they
may simply do away with the forums.

I hope that everyone understands this forum is a PRIVILEGE and is NOT a RIGHT.
valerie
Posts21,901
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,383
Likes Received19,617/8,277

#14 by sofia2016 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 08:49

Hi! I cashout last week for Amazon gift card, 2 5$..i received the email from ySense saying Retrieve Code, but when I click on it it says Link has expired.. "CLICK HERE" to request for another link in your email.. The problem is the "CLICK BUTTON" is not working.. I sent ticket to support but they reply to wait for up to 10 days reply. :((
sofia2016
Posts255
Member Since19 Dec 2015
Last Visit23 Sep 2021
Likes Given287
Likes Received148/79

#15 by rajukurup » Fri Aug 09, 2019 08:56

valerie wrote: In case you have forgotten, this is not ClixSense and has only been ySense for less than 9 days
at this moment. ClixSense was created from scratch by the original admin and his programmers.

A few years later, ClixSense was sold to Jim and Jim along with his programmers spent a lot of
time implementing and coding what they needed.

Now ySense is here and must do a LOT of recoding and to implement what they are needing.

This company is NOT testing anyone's limits but I will tell you this....

This forum does NOT have to exist. IF members keep making ugly and derogatory posts, they
may simply do away with the forums.

I hope that everyone understands this forum is a PRIVILEGE and is NOT a RIGHT.

Please membets be patient and take the words of this experienced moderator with belief. Patience is the need of the hour.Iappreciate this post and hopeful that y sense will be a success though I am also back in my earnings.lssues will be solved in a month that is my belief
rajukurup
Posts2,827
Member Since23 Aug 2015
Last Visit5 Nov 2019
Likes Given3,506

#16 by Arvind9 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 09:00

Raju do you stay near Kochi
Arvind9
Posts4,741
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,896
Likes Received2,916/2,124

#17 by rajukurup » Fri Aug 09, 2019 09:04

Yes about 60 km fro.m kochi. Have you been there.
rajukurup
Posts2,827
Member Since23 Aug 2015
Last Visit5 Nov 2019
Likes Given3,506

#18 by Arvind9 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 09:08

Someone I know just came back from Kochi,and told me Kochi has the best Metro in India,Biryani Rs 40,Coffee Rs10 I a foodie and love biryani,should see the place one day.
Arvind9
Posts4,741
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,896
Likes Received2,916/2,124

#19 by rajukurup » Fri Aug 09, 2019 09:12

Arvind9 wrote: Someone I know just came back from Kochi,and told me Kochi has the best Metro in India,Biryani Rs 40,Coffee Rs10 I a foodie and love biryani,should see the place one day.

Yes this infornation is exact .A wonderful tourist destinatiln with cheapest rates. Alao the nearby state Alappuzha has wonderful backwaters and is called Venice of the Easr.beautiful place you should visit thesr places a ytime in the future. You are from Rajasthan I guess
rajukurup
Posts2,827
Member Since23 Aug 2015
Last Visit5 Nov 2019
Likes Given3,506

#20 by satakas » Fri Aug 09, 2019 09:17

I am aware of clixsense and how does clixsense became the best...You dont want to talk about clixsense its fine..

My question is simple & straight..regarding the profile issue. There is a post saying that "Profile issue for cashout is resolved" for few members...why not it is working for me and many others if there is a fix in place why does the customer service support send us generic(copy& paste) resolution without knowing what exactly the issue is.

same answer if we get for our issues, then that is testing our limits of patience

The subject is the forum posted is "Customer Service" and i just kept my opinion.

I am once again stating that nor my comments are ugly nor i am judging the organisation..I just kept my opinion about the Customer Service Support.

I have still faith on them but as i said i am a human and i do have sentiments for the efforts i have given.
satakas
Posts795
Member Since7 May 2017
Last Visit22 Dec 2020
Likes Given734
Likes Received905/472
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Dec 4, 2021 06:14:38 PST