Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeSuccess Stories*** Please lock topic ***
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
*** Please lock topic ***

#1 by Darkstar2 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 22:51

I'm only doing this to keep my feet wet, site has to earn my trust.
Right now this is pretend money until I can get paid properly !

3 Samplicio
1 OpinionWorld
1 PMR
Last edited by Darkstar2 » Tue Aug 06, 2019 09:28 » edited 1 time in total
Darkstar2
Posts17,078
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last Visit30 Nov 2021
Likes Given6,201
Likes Received12,379/6,602

#2 by tasman1 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 22:56

Very good , think we are back in game, congrats
tasman1
Posts16,041
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,514
Likes Received15,883/8,268

#3 by Darkstar2 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 23:13

tasman1 wrote: Very good , think we are back in game, congrats

Uh not quite, I just have my feet in the water, you are already swimming, I am only earning virtual money as far as I'm concerned so not quite back in the game yet, :)
Darkstar2
Posts17,078
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last Visit30 Nov 2021
Likes Given6,201

#4 by rajukurup » Tue Aug 06, 2019 05:27

Big congrats. :clap: You who distrusted this site and posted bad informations about it is very lucky here. and earning very decently. But many Indians here haven't earned a single dollar since the change.and waiting patiently for good days and still trust this site. I would advice you to not underestimate anything without having a thorough understanding of it. You may challenge my post but I don't care that because you don't have patience and give some wrong informations based on predictions. I have earnefd only 3$after the change but still thinks positive about this site. Good days for Indians will truly come that is my advice to Indians and members of other countries too who earned well in clicksense but havent earned anything here.
rajukurup
Posts2,827
Member Since23 Aug 2015
Last Visit5 Nov 2019
Likes Given3,506
Likes Received3,420/1,509

#5 by Darkstar2 » Tue Aug 06, 2019 08:06

rajukurup wrote: Big congrats. :clap: You who distrusted this site and posted bad informations about it is very lucky here. and earning very decently. But many Indians here haven't earned a single dollar since the change.and waiting patiently for good days and still trust this site. I would advice you to not underestimate anything without having a thorough understanding of it. You may challenge my post but I don't care that because you don't have patience and give some wrong informations based on predictions. I have earnefd only 3$after the change but still thinks positive about this site. Good days for Indians will truly come that is my advice to Indians and members of other countries too who earned well in clicksense but havent earned anything here.

Let's make something clear here, first I do not fully trust the new site I will not go into this again as to why, second, what bad information did I post , when many of you here were posting information about ti BEFORE me, some even calling new site a scam here and elsewhere ? I am not the first person to make negative comment here, people as a community for the most part made bad comments, and with valid reasons. So you think I am lucky ??? For what ? I may be forced to leave this site soon, as I cannot get my money, and the issue I have has nothing to do with payment processor or work in progress - so far they have shown ill faith in wanting to resolve this. So before attacking me, go through ALL the posts since August 1st. I think I am extremely vocal about things for reason, too bad other people of my country were not raising a voice when they too are affected the most in a negative way. You would be unhappy too if you saw 30% of YOUR money taken away from you. Right now in good faith I am giving a reasonable time for them to respond.....but every day that goes by the trust level goes down further........should others do the same, if you are not in Canada, no reason to, this is a country issue.
Darkstar2
Posts17,078
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last Visit30 Nov 2021
Likes Given6,201

#6 by rajukurup » Tue Aug 06, 2019 08:37

First point you have a very unhappy attitude towards everything as seen in clicksense second thing you say is you did not say anything unfair towards y sense why do you forget that . You said that the new ownner is very untustworthy and has many issues as of your knowledge through online sites. Be careful while posting wrong informations with your own judgements. Now that you say you do not trust this site then why do you work here and post your success. Show guts to leave this site. We should not rely on anything that we do not trust. Otherwise keep quiet and post meningful complaints.Members here are not fools they understand what is meningful and what is fake.
rajukurup
Posts2,827
Member Since23 Aug 2015
Last Visit5 Nov 2019
Likes Given3,506

#7 by Arvind9 » Tue Aug 06, 2019 08:49

Both are Hilarious everywhere there should be some unique people,dont give up both ok just keep it up :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :x :lol:
Arvind9
Posts4,733
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,887
Likes Received2,906/2,119

#8 by rajukurup » Tue Aug 06, 2019 09:08

Arvind9 wrote: Both are Hilarious everywhere there should be some unique people,dont give up both ok just keep it up :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :x :lol:

Thank you. Being unique is something great. Everyone has something unique in them . Even you are not an exception . You too have something unique. To give up is something personal. Others have no role in it. :lol: e :lol: :lol:
rajukurup
Posts2,827
Member Since23 Aug 2015
Last Visit5 Nov 2019
Likes Given3,506

#9 by Darkstar2 » Tue Aug 06, 2019 09:27

rajukurup wrote: First point you have a very unhappy attitude towards everything as seen in clicksense second thing you say is you did not say anything unfair towards y sense why do you forget that . You said that the new ownner is very untustworthy and has many issues as of your knowledge through online sites. Be careful while posting wrong informations with your own judgements. Now that you say you do not trust this site then why do you work here and post your success. Show guts to leave this site. We should not rely on anything that we do not trust. Otherwise keep quiet and post meningful complaints.Members here are not fools they understand what is meningful and what is fake.

I have a record of every post here of things that were said, I still have your post from the past where you attacked ClixSense and made strong accusations, instead of banning you, you were still allowed to continue, and despite your accusations against CS, you kept on going, and when things turned out for the better for you you suddenly changed your stance - You are the last person to preach to others. - please do not post in my topics again unless you have something to say in relation to the topic and not the person posting it. I em entitled to my opinion and I em entitled not to trust based on actions,I just echoed my sentiments, I am not the first nor the last to have stated so, whilst you on the other hand have accused CS of conspiracy - but now that you are in a good situation you change stance. You have made vile accusations against CS in the past then you made FALSE information about GPT to which you were called out for by a mod, after you denied ever saying so, that is hypocrisy. The person who initially made a comment against new company is from UK, I agreed with him/her with my sentiments on that as well.

You were also called out by another popular member on ClixSense for you constantly PREACHING on CS, nobody wants a preacher particularly not one that does the exact opposite of what he preaches.

If you want a debate / shoving match let's take it outside this forum from now on and I will dissect each and every post of yours from the past, but don't bring PERSONAL issues with me here.

This thread now should be locked.
Darkstar2
Posts17,078
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last Visit30 Nov 2021
Likes Given6,201

#10 by suraraj » Tue Aug 06, 2019 09:59

I do not have the key to lock. :D :D
suraraj
Posts970
Member Since24 Nov 2017