Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkPP is here , made cash out....tasman1
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
PP is here , made cash out....tasman1

Locked

#1 by tasman1 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 18:15

PP for Australia , gooooood ,

Congratulations! Your redemption request for a PayPal $50 reward has been received.

Gift Card

Please allow 2-3 business days for processing. We will send you an additional email when your PayPal $50 is ready.

- ySense Team



back to work now
tasman1
Posts16,037
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,507
Likes Received15,870/8,262

#2 by Darkstar2 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 18:17

tasman1 wrote: PP for Australia , gooooood ,

Congratulations! Your redemption request for a PayPal $50 reward has been received.

Gift Card

Please allow 2-3 business days for processing. We will send you an additional email when your PayPal $50 is ready.

- ySense Team



back to work now

Are you paid in AUD ? :P
Darkstar2
Posts17,078
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given6,201
Likes Received12,376/6,600

#3 by suraraj » Mon Aug 05, 2019 18:17

You have now become intelligent as you have redeemed now . Good news that you have paypal. Still stuck at Steam 50 dollars in India.
suraraj
Posts970
Member Since24 Nov 2017
Last VisitToday
Likes Given212
Likes Received815/544

#4 by tasman1 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 18:18

Darkstar2 wrote:
tasman1 wrote: PP for Australia , gooooood ,

Congratulations! Your redemption request for a PayPal $50 reward has been received.

Gift Card

Please allow 2-3 business days for processing. We will send you an additional email when your PayPal $50 is ready.

- ySense Team



back to work now

Are you paid in AUD ? :P



no idea , will se , what you read above is what I got at the moment , but think it is 50 US
tasman1
Posts16,037
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,507
Likes Received15,870/8,262

#5 by proadco » Mon Aug 05, 2019 18:19

tasman1 wrote: PP for Australia , gooooood ,

Congratulations! Your redemption request for a PayPal $50 reward has been received.

Gift Card

Please allow 2-3 business days for processing. We will send you an additional email when your PayPal $50 is ready.

- ySense Team



back to work now



PssssT... Tasman............. If they work the same way here as they do at Swagbucks, when you
make the request, you have to validate and confirm within your email before it's processed.
proadco
Posts3,842
Member Since25 Feb 2007
Last Visit2 Nov 2021
Likes Given2,236
Likes Received1,952/1,324

#6 by tasman1 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 18:21

proadco wrote:
tasman1 wrote: PP for Australia , gooooood ,

Congratulations! Your redemption request for a PayPal $50 reward has been received.

Gift Card

Please allow 2-3 business days for processing. We will send you an additional email when your PayPal $50 is ready.

- ySense Team



back to work now



PssssT... Tasman............. If they work the same way here as they do at Swagbucks, when you
make the request, you have to validate and confirm within your email before it's processed.




??????????????????????????????? explain what and where
tasman1
Posts16,037
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,507
Likes Received15,870/8,262

#7 by proadco » Mon Aug 05, 2019 18:29

Quote:Please allow 2-3 business days for processing. We will send you an additional email when your PayPal $50 is ready.

But, check your email now to see if you have received an email from them.

To get your funds, it's a two step process.

Request from your account.

Then confirm within your email.
proadco
Posts3,842
Member Since25 Feb 2007
Last Visit2 Nov 2021
Likes Given2,236
Likes Received1,952/1,324

#8 by tasman1 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 18:34

they did send me above e-mail and say they will send additional when ready
tasman1
Posts16,037
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,507
Likes Received15,870/8,262

#9 by ColorBlue » Mon Aug 05, 2019 18:35

Thats great Tasman. Looking forward for PP in Germany :D
ColorBlue
Posts40
Member Since7 Dec 2014
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given32
Likes Received35/18

#10 by Darkstar2 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 18:37

tasman1 wrote: they did send me above e-mail and say they will send additional when ready

Heh so you are back to square one - this is like "We received your request but we will process it when we are ready" now you have a balance of $0. Maybe wiser to have held on tot he money until you read from an actual member who received their funds :P

Anyhow what is done is done, now you must wait and be patient again :mrgreen:
Darkstar2
Posts17,078
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given6,201
Likes Received12,376/6,600

#11 by ColorBlue » Mon Aug 05, 2019 18:38

Quote:Heh so you are back to square one - this is like "We received your request but we will process it when we are ready" now you have a balance of $0. Maybe wiser to have held on tot he money until you read from an actual member who received their funds :P

Anyhow what is done is done, now you must wait and be patient again :mrgreen:
Someone in the forum said that he got his money, if i didn't understand him wrong.
ColorBlue
Posts40
Member Since7 Dec 2014
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given32
Likes Received35/18

#12 by tasman1 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 18:42

Darkstar2 wrote:
tasman1 wrote: they did send me above e-mail and say they will send additional when ready

Heh so you are back to square one - this is like "We received your request but we will process it when we are ready" now you have a balance of $0. Maybe wiser to have held on tot he money until you read from an actual member who received their funds :P

Anyhow what is done is done, now you must wait and be patient again :mrgreen:



got another 40.00 in acc here ......... paypal was for 5 or 10 or 25 or 50 or 100.............. must earn now another 10 to do another 50 or go for 25
tasman1
Posts16,037
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,507
Likes Received15,870/8,262

#13 by sonyjmn » Mon Aug 05, 2019 18:52

congrats Tasman got your payment

US, Indonesia and Australia members have got paid

still we Indians are stuck at steam
sonyjmn
Posts7,766
Member Since25 Sep 2012
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given5,452
Likes Received5,139/3,044

#14 by Darkstar2 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 18:58

Nobody actually got paid yet right, you REQUESTED a payment, it would be nice to see payment proof from someone here who actually did receive the money in their processor, not just say they requested it, that's not being paid yet :)
Darkstar2
Posts17,078
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given6,201
Likes Received12,376/6,600

#15 by tasman1 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 19:11

Darkstar2 wrote: Nobody actually got paid yet right, you REQUESTED a payment, it would be nice to see payment proof from someone here who actually did receive the money in their processor, not just say they requested it, that's not being paid yet :)


hope it will be in 2-3 day , first step is done and I am working again
tasman1
Posts16,037
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,507
Likes Received15,870/8,262

#16 by Darkstar2 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 19:23

tasman1 wrote:
Darkstar2 wrote: Nobody actually got paid yet right, you REQUESTED a payment, it would be nice to see payment proof from someone here who actually did receive the money in their processor, not just say they requested it, that's not being paid yet :)


hope it will be in 2-3 day , first step is done and I am working again

2-3 days ? I read somewhere it takes 10-14 business days, so 10 here, maybe for other countries it is different ?
Anyhow let us know if you get paid :)
Darkstar2
Posts17,078
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given6,201
Likes Received12,376/6,600

#17 by alfamart » Mon Aug 05, 2019 19:25

Darkstar2 wrote: Nobody actually got paid yet right, you REQUESTED a payment, it would be nice to see payment proof from someone here who actually did receive the money in their processor, not just say they requested it, that's not being paid yet :)

Yeah... We need screen shoot
alfamart
Posts402
Member Since24 Mar 2018
Last Visit26 Jan 2021
Likes Given51
Likes Received361/206

#18 by tasman1 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 19:29

alfamart wrote:
Darkstar2 wrote: Nobody actually got paid yet right, you REQUESTED a payment, it would be nice to see payment proof from someone here who actually did receive the money in their processor, not just say they requested it, that's not being paid yet :)

Yeah... We need screen shoot



Hi Dear
tasman1
Posts16,037
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,507
Likes Received15,870/8,262

#19 by Madison91 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 20:22

I'm waiting for Payoneer. PP stay there for a long time.
Madison91
Posts403
Member Since8 Apr 2019
Last VisitToday
Likes Given293
Likes Received234/163

#20 by Darkstar2 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 20:41

Madison91 wrote: I'm waiting for Payoneer. PP stay there for a long time.

The good news is that they already signed a contract with Payoneer, so we will definitely see this method soon.
Darkstar2
Posts17,078
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given6,201
Likes Received12,376/6,600
Locked
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Dec 1, 2021 05:48:09 PST