Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkWhy I was idiot .....tasman1
Topic Rating:

Jump to
ySense Customer Care CornerySense Knowledge CenterMembers LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Why I was idiot .....tasman1

#61 by pardeeep143 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 08:55

Arvind9 wrote: They do send it to your bank,but since its illegal the income tax authorities will block that money and impose a penalty so you will end up paying.

Arvind 9 if u are a girl then I not want to say u anything but if you are a boy.... Then you r fool and ganchakker...
pardeeep143
Posts536
Member Since12 Mar 2019
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given218
Likes Received364/278

#62 by SmashTheOne » Sun Aug 04, 2019 08:59

tasman1 wrote: Why I did not made cash out before this ?? Have 87.00 in balance here , did stop working here today , nothing changes here so from now will stop coming here , only once a week to see if they fixed problems .
If I hate anything is to give hard earned money to site , this will not be my first time , idiot once , idiot forever

I'm in your same situation, but that I have more than $ 300 trapped here, i cashout $ 300 before July 31 and they came to my Skrill account that same day. But, I left those other 300 waiting for them to add a better cashout method after maintenance, what a fool I was, now I only have Paypal that doesn't work and Amazon giftcards of only $ 5. Sorry if my English is not very good.
SmashTheOne
Posts12
Member Since8 May 2017
Last Visit6 Sep 2019
Likes Given0
Likes Received5/3

#63 by Arvind9 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 09:02

It will take some time but you will get your money.
Arvind9
Posts4,971
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given4,145
Likes Received3,072/2,235

#64 by iceywarm » Sun Aug 04, 2019 09:49

I would not worry to much! They are currently being investigated by the FTC.

FTC expands scope of data security compliance requirements | Article | Compliance Week
iceywarm
Posts132
Member Since28 Mar 2015
Last Visit12 Sep 2019
Likes Given6
Likes Received43/37

#65 by sp1915 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:07

The Clixsense investigation is over. The FTC
approved the final settlement order.

There is no investigation into ySense.
sp1915
Posts3,076
Member Since1 Feb 2007
Last Visit5 Jan 2022
Likes Given486
Likes Received1,587/930

#66 by saskbucfan » Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:18

tasman1 wrote: Why I did not made cash out before this ?? Have 87.00 in balance here , did stop working here today , nothing changes here so from now will stop coming here , only once a week to see if they fixed problems .
If I hate anything is to give hard earned money to site , this will not be my first time , idiot once , idiot forever

I hear you! I have over 52.00 and I was thinking of cashing out last month when I hit 50.00. However, I got fooled by that poll that asked what people's preferred payment method was and to include Paypal, where Paypal got over 60% of the vote. I expected that would lead to Papyal returning soon and being able to cash out in Paypal USD rather than requesting a check. Had it not been for that poll, I would have cashed out by check and gotten my money. Well, Paypal did return but now 30% of my balance has disappeared due to the exchange difference as the only cashout option here is CAD. So I am also not doing any more activities here until this is resolved.
saskbucfan
Posts25
Member Since21 Jan 2017
Last Visit26 Dec 2021
Likes Given6
Likes Received19/8

#67 by Arvind9 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:22

sp1915 wrote: The Clixsense investigation is over. The FTC

Thanks that is good news
Arvind9
Posts4,971
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given4,145

#68 by proadco » Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:30

sp1915 wrote: The Clixsense investigation is over. The FTC

Wrong. Clixsense investigation is not over.
proadco
Posts3,842
Member Since25 Feb 2007
Last Visit23 Dec 2021
Likes Given2,236
Likes Received1,952/1,324

#69 by StetsonRebel » Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:47

I agree with so many here in many ways...I requested a cash out on the 1st....now I feel like many of you...it will process when hell freezes over ....if at all.....will check in once a week...but have already considered this site to be washed off my list of sites to earn on and I never thought that would happen after being one of my top sites so many years...but after my girlfriend talked directly to Jim himself and told me what he told her when I got home the other day.....Clixsense will never be the same....will check back here a week after today......to see if the site is fixed at all and worth even looking at.....but I fully expect that I will never see the paypal cash out request I made one the 1st ever...not now that it is no longer Clixsense and it is no longer owned by Jim. Yeah everyone has no choice but to wait to see if they get paid at all....but I sure as you know what am not doing a single survey nor offer or task here again until I do get paid period for what I already earned.....guys if you need another way to earn while your waiting...email stetsonman531975 at yahoo dot com and I can hook you up with some options you can give a try if you want. I do hope this site works out its problems and at least becomes useful to be a member of again one day.....the things that makes me the most pissed off is they have no care at all for members the way Jim always would make announcements when the site had a problem in any way...the new owners seem to enjoy keeping people in the dark and must think that is funny.....so they should expect to get the reactions they getting here in forum from most.....people react based on how they are treated....attitude reflects leadership and apparently the new owners purchased and took over the site not prepared to offer leadership to the members the way Jim did. Good luck to you all tasman and arvin and others....again feel free to email me at above email if you need someone to try and earn a few bucks while you wait.....i can hook you up with some instant paypal sites that will at least give you something to check out till we find out if this site is ever going to be legit again
StetsonRebel
Posts52
Member Since14 Jul 2016
Last Visit2 Nov 2021
Likes Given4
Likes Received59/29

#70 by sp1915 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:48

@proadco: There has been a court DECISION AND ORDER made in the FTC enforcement case.

No charges or proceedings against Clixsense with DOJ. They have bigger fish to fry.
Last edited by sp1915 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:03 » edited 2 times in total
sp1915
Posts3,076
Member Since1 Feb 2007
Last Visit5 Jan 2022
Likes Given486
Likes Received1,587/930

#71 by sunshinemanu » Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:09

Check this link

Site issues we are aware of and are dealing with – ySense Blog

The ysense team is really working hard in solving the issues. Let's co-operate and hope for the best. :)
sunshinemanu
Posts42
Member Since3 Apr 2017
Last Visit6 Jul 2021
Likes Given26
Likes Received44/19

#72 by Arvind9 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:16

Completely agree we should stay calm and support the new owners,panic is not going to get anyone anywhere.
Arvind9
Posts4,971
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given4,145

#73 by blueunicorn2 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 16:47

The new owners own swagbucks and mypoints. Those sites are managed very well. I have earned $1200 at swagbucks and $425 at mypoints. I joined them both after clixsense lost paypal, because I expected clixsense to close at anytime due to all the whining about clixsense not having PayPal. Based up upon what I have seen at the other two sites, they will fix everything. They did not acquire this site for it to fail, they have the experience and programmers to make it work.
blueunicorn2
Posts80
Member Since4 Sep 2009
Last Visit20 Jan 2022
Likes Given136
Likes Received44/30

#74 by Darkstar2 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 18:12

blueunicorn2 wrote: The new owners own swagbucks and mypoints. Those sites are managed very well. I have earned $1200 at swagbucks and $425 at mypoints. I joined them both after clixsense lost paypal, because I expected clixsense to close at anytime due to all the whining about clixsense not having PayPal. Based up upon what I have seen at the other two sites, they will fix everything. They did not acquire this site for it to fail, they have the experience and programmers to make it work.

This is the complete opposite of the reviews and comments I read online. Sure you had success on SB and other sites because you are in the U.S., it has always been the main focus and market of Prodege. Also Swagbux is a Prodege original site, every other site it acquired is basically based on its flagship product. Are you aware that SB takes a much higher commission than CS ? I signed up many years ago and was turned off immediately when I noticed how tasks and survey rates were so much lower compared to other GPT. For U.S. things are good, for non U.S. members it is mostly complaints of time wasted, low earnings etc. This is where CS has always shined - It would be absurd for that company to acquire a mostly international site and make it an identical replica of SB. Also the complaints about the support system is high - on ClixSense or any family operated business, you will likely get a warmer, more personal support and quicker too, like on ClixSense and its support tickets system, and there was a time where you would get mostly replies from the owner himself or one of his employees and not some generic half baked replies from an external support person. Support tickets were managed on site. Prodege manages support through Zendesk, and so far support is lousy ! They have ignored all requests, why ? Because they avoid answering specific questions - they will answer right away if you compliment them or ask a question about an existing feature.
As a US member you will get the best of the best from that site and any of its other site this is mostly due to 3rd party providers and advertisers / publishers that have more inventory for US than any other.
Last edited by Darkstar2 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 23:08 » edited 1 time in total
Darkstar2
Posts17,455
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given6,339
Likes Received12,571/6,757

#75 by Darkstar2 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 18:20

sp1915 wrote: @proadco: There has been a court DECISION AND ORDER made in the FTC enforcement case.

No charges or proceedings against Clixsense with DOJ. They have bigger fish to fry.

Someone posted a link that showed that they were fined something like over $42k in one instance, and others too.

Anyhow I think this is pretty much irrelevant, I do not know why people bring this up, this has nothing to do with the acquisition really, As far as what happened, I never expect for my information to be secure on ANY given site regardless of claims, so this is why I take steps to protect myself, with a few digits off my real DOB for instance... The same principle applied on my social media. Of course I use real DOB on sites I have no choice but to do so like payment processors. As far as those who also provided SSN, well, they can refer to the latest Capital One breach, the hackers allegedly stole information that allegedly was not encrypted.

Even our Canadian Revenue Agency was hacked some years ago, so yeah if people believe that their information is secure and safe anywhere, then they are naive. There are steps people can take to protect themselves against identity theft, should a breach occur. Some people do not follow the news or act too late when damage is done.
Darkstar2
Posts17,455
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given6,339

#76 by proadco » Sun Aug 04, 2019 18:40

Around July 30, Jim told me that the FTC is not done with him and the FTC didn't step in until
the negotiations started with the sale of CS. I sensed that Jim was on pins and needles
of the sale till Prodege officaliy took possession of CS.
Last edited by proadco » Sun Aug 04, 2019 19:01 » edited 1 time in total
proadco
Posts3,842
Member Since25 Feb 2007
Last Visit23 Dec 2021
Likes Given2,236
Likes Received1,952/1,324

#77 by Darkstar2 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 18:52

email sent.

StetsonRebel wrote: but have already considered this site to be washed off my list of sites to earn on

In my opinion you should not completely close the doors to this site, as a U.S. member as with any GPT, you will get the most out of it as far as earning potential. Take this advice from a person who has had to be less active to inactive on CS for some years after I found remote work online as a freelancer for a provider, t hat earned me $1k-$1.5k a month supplement income......then I was betrayed big time, so I resumed where I left off. The new company that purchased CS had its main focus on the US market - perhaps this is why they acquired CS, to get into the international market. How successful will they be with it, only time will tell, but as a U.S. member, I do not see any reason to be worried.

There are some other infos in your post that I won't quote that are rather disturbing and shocking, you know where to reach me now :) All I can say is, I am not surprised. As far as other GPT and sites to earn, well, for non U.S. members it is extremely difficult. ClixSense was probably one of the best options for this market, particularly due to its competitive commission rate. Some sites take 40%-60% cut - CS took 30% but gave a large chunk back through its checklist bonus, $5 task bonus, etc. If ySense will be anything like its flagship sites, I think we can expect to see a significant drop in task and offer/survey rates, I already started seeing this on my invite list, lots and lots of surveys in the 20+ cents range, much fewer $1+ surveys.

Quote:
off is they have no care at all for members the way Jim always would make announcements when the site had a problem in any way...the new owners seem to enjoy keeping people in the dark and must think that is funny.....so they should expect to get the reactions they getting here in forum from most.....people react based on how they are treated....attitude reflects leadership and apparently the new owners purchased and took over the site not prepared to offer leadership to the members the way Jim did. Good luck to you all tasman and arvin and others....again feel free to email me at above email if you need someone to try and earn a few bucks while you wait.....i can hook you up with some instant paypal sites that will at least give you something to check out till we find out if this site is ever going to be legit again

Good point.
Last edited by Darkstar2 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 23:00 » edited 1 time in total
Darkstar2
Posts17,455
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given6,339

#78 by msojation » Sun Aug 04, 2019 18:55

Why are you crying about this on every forum? Just accept it, cut your losses and go. This is the new site.
Stop posting the same thing on every board. It is what it is.
msojation
Posts78
Member Since13 Mar 2007
Last Visit22 Jan 2022
Likes Given0
Likes Received41/27

#79 by Darkstar2 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 18:58

saskbucfan wrote:

I hear you! I have over 52.00 and I was thinking of cashing out last month when I hit 50.00. However, I got fooled by that poll that asked what people's preferred payment method was and to include Paypal, where Paypal got over 60% of the vote. I expected that would lead to Papyal returning soon and being able to cash out in Paypal USD rather than requesting a check. Had it not been for that poll, I would have cashed out by check and gotten my money. Well, Paypal did return but now 30% of my balance has disappeared due to the exchange difference as the only cashout option here is CAD. So I am also not doing any more activities here until this is resolved.

That poll alone, combined with the text in March 2019's update should have been clues as to big changing coming soon, since the name and company remained under the black cloud of PTC, even if they removed elements, it would have been very unlikely for them to gain back PayPal without a rebrand and company change (new owner). Some people will ask me why didn't I cash out then, well, I cash out only once a month, been doing so for a long time now, since the Payoneer is $50 minimum to bank and I wanted to save on the fixed $2 fees, it cost me only $2 per month fees instead of $8, whilst I had pretty much a good idea that CS was going to transition to a new owner, I never in my mind imagined it would be anywhere related to SB, that was my worst fear and it happened. I saw some subtle clues that maybe Fernando purchased site from Jim, as on that site they implemented SOME of the surveys but never publicly announced it. Then I realised how it would have been bad as they are PTC. I also never expected new site would not be fully ready with its payment methods, or at least ONE payment method that most of its members can use.
Darkstar2
Posts17,455
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given6,339

#80 by dutch1898 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 18:58

I buy a fair amount at Amazon.ca so do withdrawals to them. I just did a $40 CAD and that costs me $39 USD.
will workout my $44+ USD balance probably the same way and only lose a few $$. Since take over earnings have been zero. I used to earn a bit with hideout TV but they will probably not return. It has been a good return,but it looks
like my CRU investments will go public on the around the middle of Oct and that will solve any money problems.
They just aquired the Lic to operate their own bank. The future looks bright. :lol:
dutch1898
Posts1,372
Member Since2 Nov 2007
Last Visit15 Dec 2020
Likes Given1,024
Likes Received1,816/877
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Jan 24, 2022 02:09:04 PST