Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkCan we please get some answers ? Valerie / Staff
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Can we please get some answers ? Valerie / Staff

#41 by galinca » Thu Aug 01, 2019 20:41

dreday77 wrote: I see a lot of members saying they liked checks. what is it about checks that was better than Payoneer or Paypal?

I loved the monthly cheques for the following reasons:
--No additional intermediaries to deal with and take fees from you in one way or another. Even if no fees claimed you pay in some way or another (exchange rate for example). I was happy to pay the $1 fee for the US dollar cheque each month
--Able to deposit it directly to my US dollar account here in Canada. I have use for US dollars, not in PayPal but in cash. If you go via a processor like PayPal they will only send to your bank in your home currency. They charge for the conversion, then I end up having to change it back and pay once more.
--If I did want the money in CAD, I can choose my day to convert, get a favoured rate at my bank, or even withdraw cash and convert elsewhere if I can get a better rate elsewhere locally.
galinca
Posts109
Member Since27 Oct 2012
Last Visit12 Jul 2021
Likes Given18
Likes Received159/53

#42 by Darkstar2 » Thu Aug 01, 2019 20:47

dreday77 wrote: Dear Darkstar2, thank you for your thoughtful compilation. I work at ySense and will try to respond to each of your points below.

First and foremost we are incredibly appreciative and lucky to have such a passionate community and I want you to know that we are hard at work here trying to solve all issues in this relaunch.

So without further delay...

1- Paypal and other rewards
a) Our prizes were a mess this morning. It's been fixed. If you are still not seeing Paypal in your country please let us know by writing in to help with country you are from.

As far as I'm concerned I see PayPal CAD now, but I am unhappy about it, can we please have PayPal USD. On ClixSense and ANY other rewards site we are always paid in the same currency as our site balance, in this case USD. One advantage of being paid USD should we need PayPal to make purchases online from a US site or should we want to convert to CAD on our own when rates are better, it would be nice. As it is right now, the site is paying us our balance in CAD but without conversion, so $25 from site balance would be paid $25 CAD, this is not fair, this is not right, it's almost like we are cheated from the USD / CAD conversion. Could ySense kindly reconsider this action and pay us the same way we were paid in CS, in USD.

Also I can understand that gift cards are paid by fixed amounts, $5, $10, $25, $50, $100, etc. But for CASH payouts like PayPal, etc, it is not practical to use fixed amounts - can we please have the same option of cashing out our FULL balance as before. If I have $119 in my balance I would like to cash out ALL $119 to my PayPal, and not have to cash out 4 x $25 + 1 x $10 and then have $9 remaining in my balance - it's a real mess this way. When cashing out by PP we should be able to get paid the full amount, and in USD.

Quote:
b) We have added Paypal at $25, $50, $100. There was no Paypal for a few years. Payoneer was listed at $50 because they said that was their minimum. We are not opposed to lower denominations if that is what our community wants. I just went ahead and added Paypal $10 in Canada for you. Please confirm you are seeing it.

Thank you but it would be better if we could cashout out FULL balances as is, without fixed increments, $10 minimum is reasonable as before, but as long as we can cash out FULL. Also whilst $50 is Payoneer's INTERNAL minimum for bank cashouts, on CS the SITE balance minium to cash out was $20. This is better because if someone is earning from multiple sites and getting paid by Payoneer, they will benefit. Example, fi i earn $20 here, $20 on site 2, and $20 on site 3, I could cash out from all 3 sites and have $60 in my Payoneer balance.

Suggestion, there should also be some text on the cashout page as to fees - for Payoneer it is $2 per transactions. For PayPal if there are fees it would be nice to know as well.

Thank you for your responses so far, could you kindly also address the following points as well:

Quote:
8) This one is the biggest insult to all of us - why were our affiliates removed from us ? We worked hard to acquire them, all downlines are gone, and sponsor gone. Some of us had deals with our sponsor bringing us extra earnings per month. I was earning 2 figures from my sponsor monthly, our referrals and sponsors were taken away from us this is unacceptable ! It would have been the least to be warned ahead of time this would happen.

9) The task weekly contest remains YET the $5 per $50 task bonus is removed - this is a MAJOR disappointment, because it is already known that the task contest is impossible for most people to win due to an advantage to some due to availability of tasks or other reasons, so the $5 task bonus was a good thing for those of us who can never win the contest due to lack of tasks. We were told that we would get all the good features of CS plus new improvements, to me this seems like many of the good was removed! To me so far ySense is a watered down version and that is putting it lightly.

10) No more helpdesk support ticketing system. It is replaced by a generic form support type and e-mail, this is not an improvement and is a step back from the ticket system where you could see a history of your past tickets.

12) HideOut TV - some members claim were earning from this offer, what happened ? Some member I know claimed had x $ amount in credits, and now that the offer disappeared, so did the balance. Any news on that ?

I've also added 13,

13) Some members are reported that surveys are not paying, and at the end the page shows a something went wrong error and not being paid. Also most surveys seem to be US only and they all disqualify - the survey invites seem very different than before and lower quality survey inventory. Can we have the same type of surveys as before for NON US countries as well, also there is no more survey profile option. on CS we had a survey profiles option in order to update our profiles - maybe this is why new surveys are not good there is no profile on site to interface with maybe ?

Thank you.
Darkstar2
Posts17,112
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,211
Likes Received12,392/6,610

#43 by galinca » Thu Aug 01, 2019 20:50

dreday77 wrote:
We have finally gotten Paypal back (including Canada). Please confirm you see it. We also have pre-paid VISA and Mastercard in select countries so hopefully there will be more choices for everyone as we expand the catalog.

I am in Canada and yes I see PayPal - BUT it appears that it is CAD (Canadian dollars), not USD (US dollars). 1 CAD does not equal 1 USD. The money I have in my account was earned in USD. I have always been paid here in USD. The cheques were stopped without notice - I cashed out my last one on July 15 and suddenly on the 16th a message appeared indicating no more cheques but better things coming if you clicked to try to start a cheque, no information anyplace else. The new FAQ posted today state "All funds are in US Dollars." I think I am being reasonable when I indicate that I expect to be paid in USD.
galinca
Posts109
Member Since27 Oct 2012
Last Visit12 Jul 2021
Likes Given18
Likes Received159/53

#44 by The_Helper » Thu Aug 01, 2019 20:53

Darkstar2 wrote:
You are incorrect, it is no longer clixsense anymore, it is a new brand and a new company, CS has sold to a new company, and new owner, consider it a new site completely. And the new company that operates the site has allegedly a bad track record according to another member here.

May I know the new owner or company name please?
The_Helper
Posts2,332
Member Since29 Mar 2014
Last Visit6 Dec 2021
Likes Given745
Likes Received1,912/888

#45 by Arvind9 » Thu Aug 01, 2019 21:00

Ysence just crashed here,brouser showed coding error in site,couple of codes were shown on the screen with error
Arvind9
Posts4,763
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,918
Likes Received2,933/2,134

#46 by Darkstar2 » Thu Aug 01, 2019 21:13

The_Helper wrote:
Darkstar2 wrote:
You are incorrect, it is no longer clixsense anymore, it is a new brand and a new company, CS has sold to a new company, and new owner, consider it a new site completely. And the new company that operates the site has allegedly a bad track record according to another member here.

May I know the new owner or company name please?

Prodege, LLC, - It operates multiple online brands that deliver content and rewards to more than 50 million members. For example, Swagbucks, MyPoints and Shopathome, gift card destination MyGiftCardsPlus and market research firm ProdegeMR. Founded by Josef Gorowitz in 2005, Prodege is led by CEO and Chairman Chuck Davis, former CEO of Fandango and Shopzilla.
Darkstar2
Posts17,112
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,211

#47 by YABBA » Thu Aug 01, 2019 21:22

No PayPal Currently for the UK. Not being able to select a custom value to cash out with, especially for PayPal will see a lot of people most likely leave, but I suspect the predetermined values to cash out with is so things can be automated. We only need one option for PayPal and that's a custom value in USD. We can convert this in PayPal our selves. Don't over complicate such a simple option.
YABBA
Posts6
Member Since29 Apr 2014
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given0
Likes Received9/4

#48 by galinca » Thu Aug 01, 2019 21:27

While Darkstar2 provided an extensive list here are a few more things:

1. All day today I have been unable to log into the forum. I was able to log into ySense (repeatedly), but every time I went to the forum I would not be logged in. I would click to log in, enter my password as requested and then get redirected to the ySense main page but I still wouldn't be logged into the forum. I saw others mention the issue. I tried various browsers etc. Finally tonight I have tried another computer and I am able access the whole forum and post. I have seen others mention this same issue, so I know I am not alone. Editing to add: I have tried clearing cache etc. and restarting the computer as well, along with multiple browsers. ySense or anyone else - is there a solution for this? I am using a computer to access the forum that I can't use on an ongoing basis for my activities here.

2. It would really be nice to have some more detailed information posted about exactly what you know is missing and still to come, issues being worked on. I feel this should be in an announcement that anyone signing in sees with a link to more detail if needed. Here in the forum you have to be reading the right thread to find what was posted. As an example of a change that I think should be highlighted is the change in rollover time. It was midnight Eastern (New York), but now appears to be midnight Pacific (Los Angeles). Also information on where to find things would be helpful. I was a long time finding my Survey history today. A lot of the stats information (affiliates etc.) has changed completely. I wasted too much time today hunting for things when some good information would have helped.

I don't consider the following high priority but am listing them while I think of them.
3. The new Surveys page. We used to have the option to skip a Survey when we clicked on it. This was great if for example they were offering to pay 10 cents for a 60 minute survey. That option is gone.

4. The new Surveys page. We used to be able to see when (date and time) a survey posted. This was useful if you missed a day or two and had a huge long list - I would use that option to skip and quickly get rid of the ones that were several days old. If that is not coming back, then being able to sort by date is not very useful.

5. The new Surveys page. The sort used to hold once chosen. Now if for example I choose to sort by payment amount, try a survey and then when I am redirected back to the page it has gone back to the default sort. I chose the sort I wanted for a reason.

6. The new Surveys page. I truly hope that the long, long, long list of useless surveys will go away and that I will have a more mangeable list. Does this have anything to do with there no longer being a Survey Profile? Do those survey companies think that I am someone new rather than the person that has been here for going on 7 years?

7. The new messages when being DQed from a survey look exactly like that from that other flagship Prodege site. They are implying that I get something for a certain number of DQs each day, but I didn't get anything. Perhaps those messages could be looked at to ensure they are appropriate.

8. Would it be possible to get the main site and the forum to operate on the same clock? The forum is changing over at midnight Eastern to a new day, the site at midnight Pacific.
Last edited by galinca » Thu Aug 01, 2019 21:52 » edited 2 times in total
galinca
Posts109
Member Since27 Oct 2012
Last Visit12 Jul 2021
Likes Given18
Likes Received159/53

#49 by YABBA » Thu Aug 01, 2019 21:34

I have just noticed that some of the UK Gift Cards cost more to cash out with for the same value. £10 Amazon gift card cost $14.40. £10 Curry's PC World gift card cost $13.60.
YABBA
Posts6
Member Since29 Apr 2014
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given0
Likes Received9/4

#50 by Darkstar2 » Thu Aug 01, 2019 21:41

YABBA wrote: No PayPal Currently for the UK. Not being able to select a custom value to cash out with, especially for PayPal will see a lot of people most likely leave, but I suspect the predetermined values to cash out with is so things can be automated. We only need one option for PayPal and that's a custom value in USD. We can convert this in PayPal our selves. Don't over complicate such a simple option.

I have added this to my list, indeed, for CASH methods we need the FULL balance withdrawn, as using fixed denomination is ridiculous. For instance if you have $109, you would need to initiate 10 x 10 separate cashout transactions, or 4 x $25 + 1 x $10, and you'd still have $9 balance you cannot cashout, this is absolutely ridiculous. On any other GPT site you cash out the FULL amount. For gift cards it is understandable that you need fixed denomation. Since our cashout frequency is capped to only 2 daily, this means for a $109 balance, one would need to initiate at minimum 5 transactions over 3 days this is ridiculous ! I wish that that before launch things were tester more thoroughly or that they had chosen a select team of beta testers. This is the first time in my 20+ years doing surveys online that I cannot cash out my FULL balance, this is unheard of .
Darkstar2
Posts17,112
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,211

#51 by pantomine08 » Thu Aug 01, 2019 22:14

I am using payoneer for cash out and it's not in the choices. Where is PAYONEER? I should supposedly cashout my earnings today. Please help.
pantomine08
Posts18
Member Since8 Jul 2012
Last Visit4 Oct 2021
Likes Given0
Likes Received7/7

#52 by Darkstar2 » Thu Aug 01, 2019 22:18

pantomine08 wrote: I am using payoneer for cash out and it's not in the choices. Where is PAYONEER? I should supposedly cashout my earnings today. Please help.

Work in progress, they are in the process of getting approved by the payment processor, they will be adding it soon once the process is complete, since this is a new company and not ClixSense anymore, they must go through a rigorous process to get approved.
Darkstar2
Posts17,112
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,211

#53 by sonyjmn » Thu Aug 01, 2019 22:36

@dreday77

For Indian country members can we have paypal as option

please do reply

Thank you
sonyjmn
Posts7,766
Member Since25 Sep 2012
Last Visit6 Dec 2021
Likes Given5,452
Likes Received5,139/3,044

#54 by vanz3 » Thu Aug 01, 2019 22:37

I have a Paypal account but do not see it on the payout options in india. All I see is gift cards. I am not interested in gift cards. I want my cash. There are no checks anymore either. How can this new company say things are better. There is nothing new here for me to do and the good stuff is gone.
vanz3
Posts23
Member Since9 Jan 2010
Last Visit28 Aug 2019
Likes Given0
Likes Received11/8

#55 by SeldomSeen » Thu Aug 01, 2019 22:43

vanz3 wrote: I have a Paypal account but do not see it on the payout options in india. All I see is gift cards. I am not interested in gift cards. I want my cash. There are no checks anymore either. How can this new company say things are better. There is nothing new here for me to do and the good stuff is gone.

if you see a paypal gift card, this represents money that will be deposited in your paypal account, it is not like a amazon giftcard, but cash you can transfer to the bank
SeldomSeen
Posts454
Member Since8 Jan 2017
Last Visit6 Sep 2019
Likes Given226
Likes Received210/152

#56 by Madison91 » Fri Aug 02, 2019 01:01

Mobile phone can not login, anyone else?
Madison91
Posts403
Member Since8 Apr 2019
Last VisitToday
Likes Given297
Likes Received234/163

#57 by PRABHA7011 » Fri Aug 02, 2019 01:41

I don't know why all of you are in worry? :( Clixsense is back with more fabulous earning and reward options. 8-) "Paypal is back" is one of the fabulous surprise for us. They will bring more surprise for you. It is not possible to happen all in one day.It will take some times to launch them properly.Keep patient for some days.Let them take their own time to bring changes. 8-)
PRABHA7011
Posts14
Member Since26 Aug 2016
Last Visit11 Oct 2021
Likes Given2
Likes Received8/6

#58 by PRABHA7011 » Fri Aug 02, 2019 01:41

rajukurup wrote: I am not at all worried. I have hope that everythin g would return to normal in te next few days. It is just a starting trouble and there is no need to be much worried as clicksense has not completely withdrawn ..it may be that the scheduled maintenance takes time to get to nomal procedures and why people are so uneasy is really disappointing. Have faith in new clicksense .All worries will be out . Be happy and wait for new happenings with omnious expectations.If things don't return to normal in a week Iwould say our worries are acceptable. So my advice is that be patient for a week . Afterall it is clicksense which is a very reliable partner

True.. :clap: :clap:
PRABHA7011
Posts14
Member Since26 Aug 2016
Last Visit11 Oct 2021
Likes Given2
Likes Received8/6

#59 by nuno95 » Fri Aug 02, 2019 01:41

when will research return? Today I did not receive any.
analyze if you can come back with the tango card to brazil :D
nuno95
Posts34
Member Since16 Jul 2019
Last Visit26 Nov 2019
Likes Given0
Likes Received8/8

#60 by akhileshmol » Fri Aug 02, 2019 01:41

Does this site having same surveys invitations like swagbucks ??????? , Love clixsense,,its easy to make more than 5 dollar daily,,but in swag its a comedy..We are not expecting a site look like clixsense and run like swagbucks,,,,
akhileshmol
Posts2
Member Since6 May 2019
Last Visit12 Nov 2019
Likes Given0
Likes Received3/1
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Dec 8, 2021 11:12:35 PST