Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkCan we please get some answers ? Valerie / Staff
Topic Rating:

Jump to
ySense Customer Care CornerySense Knowledge CenterMembers LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Can we please get some answers ? Valerie / Staff

#21 by flower_petals » Thu Aug 01, 2019 19:04

Lorelie wrote: Why can't we cash out by check anymore? I was going to cash out for a check on the 1st and now find I can not use the check option anymore. I have no idea how the options available work! The reason I used this site was so that I could have the money to pay on some of my bills, what help will the options do for that now. This is totally unfair!

This was the only reason I used this site (and I didn't use it much at all). But the cheque option was the only way I could leave the funds in USD and deposit into my USD account for trips, without converting the cash. Disappointed if this doesn't come back. I'll be done with this site.
flower_petals
Posts18
Member Since14 Mar 2017
Last Visit30 Jan 2020
Likes Given8
Likes Received4/4

#22 by flower_petals » Thu Aug 01, 2019 19:18

So no hideout tv either? I just redeemed 11.2 cents worth and it's not showing up in my account. Also was clixsense always owned by prodege or did they just buy it out.

This isn't a good thing for this site.
flower_petals
Posts18
Member Since14 Mar 2017
Last Visit30 Jan 2020
Likes Given8
Likes Received4/4

#23 by lucky35 » Thu Aug 01, 2019 19:34

I have a Paypal account but do not see it on the payout options. All I see is gift cards. I am not interested in gift cards. I want my cash. There are no checks anymore either. How can this new company say things are better. There is nothing new here for me to do and the good stuff is gone.
lucky35
Posts2,032
Member Since28 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given11
Likes Received667/497

#24 by dreday77 » Thu Aug 01, 2019 19:50

Dear Darkstar2, thank you for your thoughtful compilation. I work at ySense and will try to respond to each of your points below.

First and foremost we are incredibly appreciative and lucky to have such a passionate community and I want you to know that we are hard at work here trying to solve all issues in this relaunch.

So without further delay...

1- Paypal and other rewards
a) Our prizes were a mess this morning. It's been fixed. If you are still not seeing Paypal in your country please let us know by writing in to help with country you are from.

b) We have finally gotten Paypal back (including Canada). Please confirm you see it. We also have pre-paid VISA and Mastercard in select countries so hopefully there will be more choices for everyone as we expand the catalog.

c) We are having issues with Payoneer and Skrill. Payoneer is putting us through an incredibly arduous due diligence process. They have asked for all kinds of personal information but I'm hopeful that process is coming to an end and we will finally receive the approval to go live. Stay tuned.

2- Why are limits so high?

a) We posted gift cards from popular merchants like Amazon for as little as $5 to help provide everyone with liquidity

b) We have added Paypal at $25, $50, $100. There was no Paypal for a few years. Payoneer was listed at $50 because they said that was their minimum. We are not opposed to lower denominations if that is what our community wants. I just went ahead and added Paypal $10 in Canada for you. Please confirm you are seeing it.

3- Skrill has been unresponsive. We will hunt them down as long as we have to! And if not we will find other alternatives for users who can't use Paypal, Payoneer, VISA/Mastercard or Amazon

4-Routers are coming back. We should have Toluna back shortly. OpinionWorld is having issues and we are fixing it as we speak, Yoursurveys should be close as well. Pollfish is also in the works.

5- Looking into this. Definitely doesn't sound like it's working properly.

6- Looking into this. We may be showing more recent earnings vs lifetime total but I don't want to speculate.

7- Will investigate and get back to you

It's important to note in these last few points that we have archived the data in case of any such issues.

Keep posting and sharing your opinion!
dreday77
Posts174
Member Since9 Oct 2014
Last Visit25 Feb 2021
Likes Given151
Likes Received531/130

#25 by dreday77 » Thu Aug 01, 2019 19:54

chrisgl25 wrote: what will happen with missing surveys? i had a couple of Yoursurveys · "pending to credit" but now i can`t find them

Please write in to customer service and let them know. We will credit any completed surveys.
dreday77
Posts174
Member Since9 Oct 2014
Last Visit25 Feb 2021
Likes Given151
Likes Received531/130

#26 by Darkstar2 » Thu Aug 01, 2019 19:56

sp1915 wrote: You will continue to earn from your downline. They are not gone, website work in progress.

Set parameters at the top of the page. (Affiliates ---> My Referrals)
"Within" -> "Period -> All" and then click "GO".

Alot of questions being asked, not much known yet.

What about our UPLINE we can no longer see our upline sponsor's name.

Also I have another question, are we being cheated with cashout now ? I see now PayPal CAD. Why are we not paid in USD like before and let us members decide when to do the USD to CAD conversion! I have the impression now that they are taking our USD balance and paying us the value in CAD, but without conversion. So example $25 form my balance on this site into $25 CAD, is this true, that would be cheating, since I would expect to get paid based on USD to CAD conversion, and not $25 USD = $25 CAD.

The cashout option is a massive joke !!! Why can't we cash out the same way as before, balance $119, cashout WHOLE balance into PayPal, why do we have to cash out in increments. If I have $100, I have to request 4 cashouts of $25, and rules state we can only do 2 cashouts in one day. What about if I have $119, how can I cash that WHOLE amount, it's my money I earned it, why do I have to cash out 4 x 25, 1 x 10, so I'd have to do 5 cashouts that means 3 days apart since we cannot do more than 2 a day or week I dunno, and I would still have $9 in my balance that I would have to wait for another cycle.

On all other GPTs we can cash out all amount, this by far the worst rewards site now in terms of cashing out.

On NB, we can cashout the full amount, this whole card thing even for PP is ridiculous.

I don't know about others but as far as I'm concerned I feel misled and cheated. Money i EARNED I should be able to cashout in one transaction.
Darkstar2
Posts17,455
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,339
Likes Received12,571/6,757

#27 by flower_petals » Thu Aug 01, 2019 19:56

I'm from Canada and now see the PayPal option. No visa/MasterCard. Will cheque option come back? It was the best.
flower_petals
Posts18
Member Since14 Mar 2017
Last Visit30 Jan 2020
Likes Given8
Likes Received4/4

#28 by annabelmer » Thu Aug 01, 2019 19:57

Thanks dreday77 for your update. It would be nice to bring back HideoutTV and update us with which countries can cashout with Paypal, because it is not listed for Australia at the moment.
Last edited by annabelmer » Thu Aug 01, 2019 20:00 » edited 1 time in total
annabelmer
Posts173
Member Since29 Oct 2007
Last Visit15 Nov 2021
Likes Given62
Likes Received122/63

#29 by Darkstar2 » Thu Aug 01, 2019 19:58

rajukurup wrote: I am not at all worried. I have hope that everythin g would return to normal in te next few days. It is just a starting trouble and there is no need to be much worried as clicksense has not completely withdrawn ..it may be that the scheduled maintenance takes time to get to nomal procedures and why people are so uneasy is really disappointing. Have faith in new clicksense .All worries will be out . Be happy and wait for new happenings with omnious expectations.If things don't return to normal in a week Iwould say our worries are acceptable. So my advice is that be patient for a week . Afterall it is clicksense which is a very reliable partner

You are incorrect, it is no longer clixsense anymore, it is a new brand and a new company, CS has sold to a new company, and new owner, consider it a new site completely. And the new company that operates the site has allegedly a bad track record according to another member here.
Darkstar2
Posts17,455
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,339
Likes Received12,571/6,757

#30 by dreday77 » Thu Aug 01, 2019 20:00

Rodrigo,

Não se desespere. Estamos aqui para te ajudar. Concordo que hoje foi meio bagunçado mas estamos arrumando tudo e trazendo de volta ao normal. Agradeço pela sua lealdade e por deixar suas queixas e sugestões aqui.
dreday77
Posts174
Member Since9 Oct 2014
Last Visit25 Feb 2021
Likes Given151
Likes Received531/130

#31 by flower_petals » Thu Aug 01, 2019 20:00

Darkstar2 wrote:
sp1915 wrote: You will continue to earn from your downline. They are not gone, website work in progress.

Set parameters at the top of the page. (Affiliates ---> My Referrals)
"Within" -> "Period -> All" and then click "GO".

Alot of questions being asked, not much known yet.

What about our UPLINE we can no longer see our upline sponsor's name.

Also I have another question, are we being cheated with cashout now ? I see now PayPal CAD. Why are we not paid in USD like before and let us members decide when to do the USD to CAD conversion! I have the impression now that they are taking our USD balance and paying us the value in CAD, but without conversion. So example $25 form my balance on this site into $25 CAD, is this true, that would be cheating, since I would expect to get paid based on USD to CAD conversion, and not $25 USD = $25 CAD.

The cashout option is a massive joke !!! Why can't we cash out the same way as before, balance $119, cashout WHOLE balance into PayPal, why do we have to cash out in increments. If I have $100, I have to request 4 cashouts of $25, and rules state we can only do 2 cashouts in one day. What about if I have $119, how can I cash that WHOLE amount, it's my money I earned it, why do I have to cash out 4 x 25, 1 x 10, so I'd have to do 5 cashouts that means 3 days apart since we cannot do more than 2 a day or week I dunno, and I would still have $9 in my balance that I would have to wait for another cycle.

On all other GPTs we can cash out all amount, this by far the worst rewards site now in terms of cashing out.

On NB, we can cashout the full amount, this whole card thing even for PP is ridiculous.

I don't know about others but as far as I'm concerned I feel misled and cheated. Money i EARNED I should be able to cashout in one transaction.
Exactly how I feel about the Canadian PayPal option. They are getting paid in USD but giving us less. It's been bought out by protege ( parent company of Swag Bucks. They cheat us there too).
flower_petals
Posts18
Member Since14 Mar 2017
Last Visit30 Jan 2020
Likes Given8
Likes Received4/4

#32 by dreday77 » Thu Aug 01, 2019 20:04

I see a lot of members saying they liked checks. what is it about checks that was better than Payoneer or Paypal?
dreday77
Posts174
Member Since9 Oct 2014
Last Visit25 Feb 2021
Likes Given151
Likes Received531/130

#33 by flower_petals » Thu Aug 01, 2019 20:10

The cheques came in the USD currency that I earned it in. I could then deposit it into my USD bank account. When I take trips to the US, the money is already converted. It was the best payout. Once a month payout didn't bother me at all.
flower_petals
Posts18
Member Since14 Mar 2017
Last Visit30 Jan 2020
Likes Given8
Likes Received4/4

#34 by tasman1 » Thu Aug 01, 2019 20:11

Australia ..... still no Skrill , no PayPal
tasman1
Posts16,358
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,914
Likes Received16,222/8,441

#35 by lucky35 » Thu Aug 01, 2019 20:12

No Kiip anymore. I made a few cents off of that.
lucky35
Posts2,032
Member Since28 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given11
Likes Received667/497

#36 by Lalahh » Thu Aug 01, 2019 20:12

once a month, can cash it at just about anywhere b/c its payroll.. like 99 cents at publix... easy way to guarantee you'd have a little spending $ even if you might be overdrawn in the bank or paypal may be trying to collect something etc... takes your payment totally offline and into cold hard cash... i liked paypal then it went away.. went back to check... was also a lower cashout amount than crazy 25 bucks lol and not quite there in the grand scheme of things with the whole 5 dollar amazon thing ... what if i wanted to buy girlscout cookies from a neighborhood scout? the farmer's market to get some local homegrown veggies ... your money in your pocket works even in an electrical outage, whereas.... the others.... not so much... even cards.... not ashamed to say that in between my 'living money' arriving and being spent for random emergencies it sure was nice for me to have the ability to buy cat litter and toilet paper ... if it went to paypal or bank... it would have been sucked up into the great big interwebs... also my town was hit by a tornado outbreak and we had no electricity for nearly 2 weeks... cash was king.... you couldlnt withdraw money... you couldnt pay with a card... but some stores like gas stations with water and other emergency things would surely cash a paper check for 20 bucks (more like random 14....17... etc) and let me shop!
Last edited by Lalahh » Thu Aug 01, 2019 20:25 » edited 2 times in total
Lalahh
Posts164
Member Since19 Apr 2008
Last Visit14 Nov 2019
Likes Given134
Likes Received95/57

#37 by annabelmer » Thu Aug 01, 2019 20:13

Yes, in Australia no payment processor at all. Just Amazon, Steam, Starbucks cards and similar.
annabelmer
Posts173
Member Since29 Oct 2007
Last Visit15 Nov 2021
Likes Given62
Likes Received122/63

#38 by susssaaaan » Thu Aug 01, 2019 20:21

I am very disappointed to ysense, many things are covered, unlike clixsense which is very transparent.
I can't chat & check my referral activity anymore.
No details on stats, how many each I get from my referral activity.
And for cashout cannot be flexible amount anymore, it must be in accordance with the specified amount.
Skrill & payoneer no longer available.
This is really a setback, there isn't any advantage from ysense compared to clixsense
Last edited by susssaaaan » Thu Aug 01, 2019 20:27 » edited 1 time in total
susssaaaan
Posts48
Member Since15 Oct 2017
Last Visit7 Jan 2022
Likes Given10
Likes Received34/23

#39 by totn » Thu Aug 01, 2019 20:29

wow just logged in and boom ..lol clixsense changed to ysense ?? where is my Payoneer cash-out option ??? what I see in cash out is some redeem option of some type called steam???whats that :shock: ..man what u have done clixsense :o ..back in days it was good .i used to earn approx 10-15 $ in 2 days or so but now i dont see any surveys or tasks or offers ..i read that u have brought paypal as cash out but i am not seeing that too in my cash out..if this sort of things is going to happen then i will quit from clixsense :thumbdown: :thumbdown: oh now its ysense :x :thumbdown:where are tap research peanut labs and other surveys ..all gone ... :clap: :thumbdown: if i dont see my payonner or paypal as a cashout option then i will close my account.. :x :x
totn
Posts38
Member Since3 Feb 2017
Last Visit21 Jan 2022
Likes Given29
Likes Received27/16

#40 by kvinod » Thu Aug 01, 2019 20:30

dreday77 wrote: Dear Darkstar2, thank you for your thoughtful compilation. I work at ySense and will try to respond to each of your points below.

First and foremost we are incredibly appreciative and lucky to have such a passionate community and I want you to know that we are hard at work here trying to solve all issues in this relaunch.

So without further delay...

1- Paypal and other rewards
a) Our prizes were a mess this morning. It's been fixed. If you are still not seeing Paypal in your country please let us know by writing in to help with country you are from.

b) We have finally gotten Paypal back (including Canada). Please confirm you see it. We also have pre-paid VISA and Mastercard in select countries so hopefully there will be more choices for everyone as we expand the catalog.

c) We are having issues with Payoneer and Skrill. Payoneer is putting us through an incredibly arduous due diligence process. They have asked for all kinds of personal information but I'm hopeful that process is coming to an end and we will finally receive the approval to go live. Stay tuned.

2- Why are limits so high?

a) We posted gift cards from popular merchants like Amazon for as little as $5 to help provide everyone with liquidity

b) We have added Paypal at $25, $50, $100. There was no Paypal for a few years. Payoneer was listed at $50 because they said that was their minimum. We are not opposed to lower denominations if that is what our community wants. I just went ahead and added Paypal $10 in Canada for you. Please confirm you are seeing it.

3- Skrill has been unresponsive. We will hunt them down as long as we have to! And if not we will find other alternatives for users who can't use Paypal, Payoneer, VISA/Mastercard or Amazon

4-Routers are coming back. We should have Toluna back shortly. OpinionWorld is having issues and we are fixing it as we speak, Yoursurveys should be close as well. Pollfish is also in the works.

5- Looking into this. Definitely doesn't sound like it's working properly.

6- Looking into this. We may be showing more recent earnings vs lifetime total but I don't want to speculate.

7- Will investigate and get back to you

It's important to note in these last few points that we have archived the data in case of any such issues.

Keep posting and sharing your opinion!

I am not seeing paypal option. I used to cash out via payoneer after paypal was discontinued. But neither of these options are seen. I only see steam.
kvinod
Posts1,487
Member Since18 Nov 2011
Last Visit5 Nov 2020
Likes Given628
Likes Received1,499/850
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Jan 23, 2022 19:35:23 PST