Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkCan we please get some answers ? Valerie / Staff
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Can we please get some answers ? Valerie / Staff

#1 by Darkstar2 » Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:28

I have created this topic so we can all add in our concerns and questions into one SINGLE topic, in hopes it could help mods or the powers that be in addressing our concerns. So far most of us expected a surprise and a big change for the better, as far as I'm concerned this is a BIG let down and a massive disappointment. I have compiled my own list of questions and concerns here, please read them before adding your own to avoid duplicates. Hopefully Valerie since you are the senior most mod maybe you have access to staff and can forward our concerns to them ? Or perhaps if staff is reading.

1) Where is PayPal ? How come some members are reporting seeing PayPal and other members not ? At least one US member reported seeing PayPal, and non US members too (some). I cannot see PayPal on my list, I only see gift card, amazon and Payoneer, I went through the entire list, and yes I used search as well. What is the logic in not offering PayPal for Canada ? UPDATE: Answered, work in progress.

2) Why are the cashout limits so high ? It is difficult as it is for some members to earn due to lack of tasks and surveys, how is having a higher limit an improvement ? Ok, for Payoneer it is understandable that $50 minimum to cashout to bank is their own internal policy, however, the SITE minimum should be lower, on CS it was $20, it has more than doubled ! The low limit was a benefit to those who earn Payoneer from multiple sites. $25 minimum for PayPal - how is that an improvement ? It was $10 before, and on most long running and good GPT sites it is usually $10, and on some very long running GPT sites, no minimum. Is this an improvement ? The minimums are more than doubled now.

3) What about members here who could only use Skrill as an option and nothing else in terms of cash are they left out now ? UPDATE: Answered by admin.Work in progress.

4) We were expecting improvements to surveys, where are they, it is now much worse, there are no more stand alone routers, only survey invites which are mostly old, expired, recycled surveys. What happened to OpinionWorld and YourSurveys, those are gone, those were 2 of decent routers that was remaining particularly for some countries. UPDATE: Answered by admin. work in progress.

5) Why are our stats reset to 0 ? In the transaction history we used to see a detailed view of our earnings, clicks, completes, reversals, bonus sub totals, all this is gone. The only stats left are the tasks and offers history but they are not as tidy and detailed as before, most show as just "offer conversion" and the task history does not show the task names anymore. UPDATE: Answered by admin - problem acknowledged - Looking into this.

6) Why is the checklist bonus total not reflecting the true amount. I had over $1500 in bonuses, it shows now an amount less than what I truly earned ? UPDATE: Answered by admin - Looking into this.

7) Why can't we see all those statistics like before, current month earning / past month / current year / past year ? UPDATE: Answered by admin - Looking into this.

8) This one is the biggest insult to all of us - why were our affiliates removed from us ? We worked hard to acquire them, all downlines are gone, and sponsor gone. Some of us had deals with our sponsor bringing us extra earnings per month. I was earning 2 figures from my sponsor monthly, our referrals and sponsors were taken away from us this is unacceptable ! It would have been the least to be warned ahead of time this would happen.

9) The task weekly contest remains YET the $5 per $50 task bonus is removed - this is a MAJOR disappointment, because it is already known that the task contest is impossible for most people to win due to an advantage to some due to availability of tasks or other reasons, so the $5 task bonus was a good thing for those of us who can never win the contest due to lack of tasks. We were told that we would get all the good features of CS plus new improvements, to me this seems like many of the good was removed! To me so far ySense is a watered down version and that is putting it lightly.

10) No more helpdesk support ticketing system. It is replaced by a generic form support type and e-mail, this is not an improvement and is a step back from the ticket system where you could see a history of your past tickets.

11) I wanted to change the e-mail used for this site to my primary e-mail, since I had noticed I used another e-mail from old days so I wanted to update it with current one, when I went to change the e-mail in my account, I was told I would need to check my e-mail for a confirmation link to make it active. I have yet to receive this confirmation e-mail and the old one is still in effect. Issue resolved.

12) HideOut TV - some members claim were earning from this offer, what happened ? Some member I know claimed had x $ amount in credits, and now that the offer disappeared, so did the balance. Any news on that ?

dreday77 wrote: Dear Darkstar2, thank you for your thoughtful compilation. I work at ySense and will try to respond to each of your points below.

First and foremost we are incredibly appreciative and lucky to have such a passionate community and I want you to know that we are hard at work here trying to solve all issues in this relaunch.

So without further delay...

1- Paypal and other rewards
a) Our prizes were a mess this morning. It's been fixed. If you are still not seeing Paypal in your country please let us know by writing in to help with country you are from.

As far as I'm concerned I see PayPal CAD now, but I am unhappy about it, can we please have PayPal USD. On ClixSense and ANY other rewards site we are always paid in the same currency as our site balance, in this case USD. One advantage of being paid USD should we need PayPal to make purchases online from a US site or should we want to convert to CAD on our own when rates are better, it would be nice. As it is right now, the site is paying us our balance in CAD but without conversion, so $25 from site balance would be paid $25 CAD, this is not fair, this is not right, it's almost like we are cheated from the USD / CAD conversion. Could ySense kindly reconsider this action and pay us the same way we were paid in CS, in USD.

Also I can understand that gift cards are paid by fixed amounts, $5, $10, $25, $50, $100, etc. But for CASH payouts like PayPal, etc, it is not practical to use fixed amounts - can we please have the same option of cashing out our FULL balance as before. If I have $119 in my balance I would like to cash out ALL $119 to my PayPal, and not have to cash out 4 x $25 + 1 x $10 and then have $9 remaining in my balance - it's a real mess this way. When cashing out by PP we should be able to get paid the full amount, and in USD.

Quote:
b) We have added Paypal at $25, $50, $100. There was no Paypal for a few years. Payoneer was listed at $50 because they said that was their minimum. We are not opposed to lower denominations if that is what our community wants. I just went ahead and added Paypal $10 in Canada for you. Please confirm you are seeing it.

Thank you but it would be better if we could cashout out FULL balances as is, without fixed increments, $10 minimum is reasonable as before, but as long as we can cash out FULL. Also whilst $50 is Payoneer's INTERNAL minimum for bank cashouts, on CS the SITE balance minium to cash out was $20. This is better because if someone is earning from multiple sites and getting paid by Payoneer, they will benefit. Example, fi i earn $20 here, $20 on site 2, and $20 on site 3, I could cash out from all 3 sites and have $60 in my Payoneer balance.

Suggestion, there should also be some text on the cashout page as to fees - for Payoneer it is $2 per transactions. For PayPal if there are fees it would be nice to know as well.

Thank you for your responses so far, could you kindly also address the following points as well:

Quote:
8) This one is the biggest insult to all of us - why were our affiliates removed from us ? We worked hard to acquire them, all downlines are gone, and sponsor gone. Some of us had deals with our sponsor bringing us extra earnings per month. I was earning 2 figures from my sponsor monthly, our referrals and sponsors were taken away from us this is unacceptable ! It would have been the least to be warned ahead of time this would happen.

9) The task weekly contest remains YET the $5 per $50 task bonus is removed - this is a MAJOR disappointment, because it is already known that the task contest is impossible for most people to win due to an advantage to some due to availability of tasks or other reasons, so the $5 task bonus was a good thing for those of us who can never win the contest due to lack of tasks. We were told that we would get all the good features of CS plus new improvements, to me this seems like many of the good was removed! To me so far ySense is a watered down version and that is putting it lightly.

10) No more helpdesk support ticketing system. It is replaced by a generic form support type and e-mail, this is not an improvement and is a step back from the ticket system where you could see a history of your past tickets.

12) HideOut TV - some members claim were earning from this offer, what happened ? Some member I know claimed had x $ amount in credits, and now that the offer disappeared, so did the balance. Any news on that ?

13) Some members are reported that surveys are not paying, and at the end the page shows a something went wrong error and not being paid. Also most surveys seem to be US only and they all disqualify - the survey invites seem very different than before and lower quality survey inventory. Can we have the same type of surveys as before for NON US countries as well, also there is no more survey profile option. on CS we had a survey profiles option in order to update our profiles - maybe this is why new surveys are not good there is no profile on site to interface with maybe ?

I am trying very hard to think of a positive thing to say on the new site, but my first impressions are really bad, I cannot think of anything positive so far, since it is clear now that CS was sold, from my experience I know that acquisitions do not occur over night, sometimes these things are planned months to years in advance, quite enough time to test new site, bugs, get things rolling. So about the mentioned points above, is there going to be a follow-up ? updates ? Changes ? I find it unethical and an insult to all of loyal members here who supported the site all these years, to have taken our affiliates and sponsors from us. Oh yeah maybe 2 positive thing to say, I like the layout of the cash store, and they kept the forum layout / UI, but that's about it. I was all excited that July was a better month, I was even anticipating August would start on a positive note, boy what a let down this morning.

They say first impressions stick, though they are very bad so far, I always look beyond that at some point, hoping that our concerns will be addressed / questions answered Meanwhile it appears to me like CS has died - again first impressions, I hope that impression will change, but one thing for sure I will not be supporting this new site, as it has TAKEN affiliates and downline away, this is an insult.
Last edited by Darkstar2 » Thu Aug 01, 2019 20:47 » edited 3 times in total
Darkstar2
Posts17,112
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,211
Likes Received12,392/6,610

#2 by chrisgl25 » Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:48

what will happen with missing surveys? i had a couple of Yoursurveys · "pending to credit" but now i can`t find them
chrisgl25
Posts388
Member Since19 Jan 2014
Last VisitToday
Likes Given42
Likes Received182/116

#3 by RodrigoTJ » Thu Aug 01, 2019 11:53

Changed for much worse, I do not see the Payonner payment platform that was excellent and fast for me ..3
RodrigoTJ
Posts17
Member Since28 Mar 2019
Last Visit11 Dec 2020
Likes Given0
Likes Received9/6

#4 by Darkstar2 » Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:07

RodrigoTJ wrote: Changed for much worse, I do not see the Payonner payment platform that was excellent and fast for me ..3

I see Payoneer option but it does not work, on CS we were shown our Payoneer ACCOUNT ID, this does not show on new site and there is no way to set it up.
Darkstar2
Posts17,112
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,211
Likes Received12,392/6,610

#5 by RodrigoTJ » Thu Aug 01, 2019 13:52

What is being understood for now is that one of these companies that want to profit our costs making it difficult to receive the service provided, Regrettable since ClixSense was always correct in their payments, at least for me I never had to complain in 3 days the payment was already in my bank account via Payonner here in Brazil. Now what I'm seeing is a totally messy and unsupported site, because even the tickets were taken! It was good while it lasted. Too bad it only enjoys 4 months :(

The totally messy searches, just opening the Peanut labs page by itself, a total mess, no longer has a reminder of how many searches you have available, and when we answer the survey and we are disqualified it just leaves the page and we didn't even know why. The window opens saying why disqualification is due and when we complete a survey, the long-awaited screen of Congratulations no longer appears.
My condolences to the late Clixsense
Last edited by RodrigoTJ » Thu Aug 01, 2019 13:56 » edited 1 time in total
RodrigoTJ
Posts17
Member Since28 Mar 2019
Last Visit11 Dec 2020
Likes Given0
Likes Received9/6

#6 by leenie11 » Thu Aug 01, 2019 14:28

Can we not be paid by check anymore?
leenie11
Posts109
Member Since7 Sep 2013
Last Visit27 May 2021
Likes Given131
Likes Received88/42

#7 by geca123 » Thu Aug 01, 2019 14:43

I see the paypal and two amazon cards , i dont see the one i use payoneer , what happened to it?
geca123
Posts10
Member Since16 Apr 2014
Last Visit19 Dec 2020
Likes Given0
Likes Received1/1

#8 by Lorelie » Thu Aug 01, 2019 15:06

Why can't we cash out by check anymore? I was going to cash out for a check on the 1st and now find I can not use the check option anymore. I have no idea how the options available work! The reason I used this site was so that I could have the money to pay on some of my bills, what help will the options do for that now. This is totally unfair!
Lorelie
Posts106
Member Since1 Mar 2007
Last Visit25 Oct 2021
Likes Given110
Likes Received144/59

#9 by Arvind9 » Thu Aug 01, 2019 15:12

Dont find chat its good if its removed,members were only scamming,although it was good for some new members to ask for help with general query
Arvind9
Posts4,764
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,918
Likes Received2,933/2,134

#10 by sp1915 » Thu Aug 01, 2019 15:25

You will continue to earn from your downline. They are not gone, website work in progress.

Set parameters at the top of the page. (Affiliates ---> My Referrals)
"Within" -> "Period -> All" and then click "GO".

Alot of questions being asked, not much known yet.
sp1915
Posts3,076
Member Since1 Feb 2007
Last Visit29 Nov 2021
Likes Given486
Likes Received1,587/930

#11 by Arvind9 » Thu Aug 01, 2019 15:28

Even you are short of answers :D
Arvind9
Posts4,764
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,918
Likes Received2,933/2,134

#12 by Madison91 » Thu Aug 01, 2019 15:36

On July 31th I made a cashout to Payoneer and the status is Pending.
Taday Payoneer is gone in China. What's the problem?
Madison91
Posts403
Member Since8 Apr 2019
Last VisitToday
Likes Given297
Likes Received234/163

#13 by hoi3426 » Thu Aug 01, 2019 15:47

This site doesn’t even have a ssl certificate nor is it a save site
hoi3426
Posts4
Member Since26 Oct 2015
Last Visit18 Jul 2021
Likes Given0
Likes Received1/1

#14 by henriq92 » Thu Aug 01, 2019 17:34

out of nowhere I got a major flag in the task cloting, how can you if mine is at 97%?
henriq92
Posts2
Member Since21 Jul 2017
Last Visit1 Jan 2021
Likes Given0
Likes Received1/1

#15 by Solari88 » Thu Aug 01, 2019 17:34

a referral that I have told me that he was trying to charge by paypal or amazon and he could not since when entering his password he always received an error and they deactivated his account so he is waiting for the blessed support to respond

it seems to me that the site has returned nothing or at least they must pronounce themselves and say that it happens so that all users are calm since I notice a lot of uncertainty in the environment
Solari88
Posts3
Member Since27 Jul 2019
Last Visit3 Aug 2019
Likes Given0
Likes Received1/1

#16 by harvestry » Thu Aug 01, 2019 17:34

I am using an old windows xp computer and slightly older browsers. Everything was working before but Peanut Labs and OfferToro. Now I see now offers on ySense(!) wall but a Hulu offer and Adscend won't load either. Massive fail. I haven't checked other walls yet but shouldn't take me too long since they are all disappearing. I can't get f8 tasks to work for some time now. They just reload page and the timer goes down a few seconds when I hit the Submit button. I think this is a java issue so I tried to update to java 8 but that didn't work either. I have been trying to get some newer browsers for xp with only sse, no sse2, but New Moon locked up on a facebook javascript. I wonder if it will work now. I also wonder if this message will even post. :lol:

I see paypal in the payment options now, which is fine for me.
harvestry
Posts2
Member Since3 Jan 2019
Last Visit2 Jan 2021
Likes Given0
Likes Received2/2

#17 by Optinan45 » Thu Aug 01, 2019 18:10

I tried pay pal but error came up i am using google chrome
Optinan45
Posts533
Member Since17 Jul 2013
Last Visit24 Sep 2021
Likes Given184
Likes Received169/128

#18 by suraraj » Thu Aug 01, 2019 18:11

Is tapresearch removed from the list? Kindly clarify. Also what is going to happen to the pending yoursurvey that we had completed before? How much time this transition will take place till this site works normally? Why is that the forum opens in a different tab? Kindly do something. This is very annoying.
suraraj
Posts976
Member Since24 Nov 2017
Last VisitToday
Likes Given215
Likes Received818/547

#19 by rajukurup » Thu Aug 01, 2019 18:25

I am not at all worried. I have hope that everythin g would return to normal in te next few days. It is just a starting trouble and there is no need to be much worried as clicksense has not completely withdrawn ..it may be that the scheduled maintenance takes time to get to nomal procedures and why people are so uneasy is really disappointing. Have faith in new clicksense .All worries will be out . Be happy and wait for new happenings with omnious expectations.If things don't return to normal in a week Iwould say our worries are acceptable. So my advice is that be patient for a week . Afterall it is clicksense which is a very reliable partner
Last edited by rajukurup » Thu Aug 01, 2019 18:26 » edited 1 time in total
rajukurup
Posts2,827
Member Since23 Aug 2015
Last Visit5 Nov 2019
Likes Given3,506
Likes Received3,420/1,509

#20 by kvinod » Thu Aug 01, 2019 18:48

Payoneer has disappeared for me. I am seeing the steam option.
Last edited by kvinod » Thu Aug 01, 2019 18:58 » edited 1 time in total
kvinod
Posts1,487
Member Since18 Nov 2011
Last Visit5 Nov 2020
Likes Given628
Likes Received1,499/850
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Dec 8, 2021 11:58:24 PST