Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkThe sorcery is legal?
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
The sorcery is legal?

#1 by Charez » Sun Jun 30, 2019 09:17

The sorcery is legal?

Replying No is admitting sorcery does exist. But there is no law, what about if someone is killed with sorcery? No jail? because legally it isn't a crime and/or not justifiable.

I would like to bewitch my banker so he can add some zeros into my bank account. They can't proof, I'm safe.

Replying yes is because you don't care or don't believe in. That's ok I can still bewitch the banker I can't be accused of something you don't believe in.
Charez
Posts3,350
Member Since2 Nov 2010
Last Visit14 Jan 2021
Likes Given877
Likes Received2,277/1,201

#2 by Arvind9 » Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:15

Performing a Voodoo can kill someone in any part of the world its an ancient cult performed in different ways in many countries its not illegal because its not proved someone could be killed by the cult its more superstitious,why do you need a banker to add a coupe of zeros just get a rich guy and make some ready cash that's easier,
I still remember my mother telling me,you should always sleep with all the windows closed so that any evil spirit gets blocked,you never know what people do nowday to harm someone,if you sleep in a position where there is a cross ventilation you are always venerable to such things,people perform rituals that cause harm,beating of drums that will reach you anywhere,once you hear those drums it becomes very difficult to save a person,naturally these kinds of superstitions exist everywhere.

There are many superstitions that the world has adopted recently there is a lot of talk about DMT its an illegal drug made from plants and animal fossils,very commonly consumed regularly by sadhus and saints in our country,its been claimed that consuming the drug shuts down a part of the brain that give the ability to think and imagine,connecting a person to another world,do religion people think its a way to see GOD,an American government agency with the military is thought to be carrying out experiments with DMT to understand what exactly happens to the functioning of the human brain when the drug is consumed,what would be their intrest in DMT have the connected with aliens instead of GOD. :D :lol:
Last edited by Arvind9 » Sun Jun 30, 2019 11:24 » edited 2 times in total
Arvind9
Posts4,712
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,863
Likes Received2,884/2,104

#3 by valerie » Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:11

I believe the Devil is a real entity and therefore can provoke people with weak
minds into believing/doing anything.
valerie
Posts21,894
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,379
Likes Received19,614/8,275

#4 by wildbillhickok » Sun Jun 30, 2019 15:53

Sorcery ???? I don't believe that this can do much...In the worst case scenario this can, at the maximum, twist the mind of someone that is mentally ill, evil, weak into doing something destructive,,,
wildbillhickok
Posts253
Member Since23 Sep 2017
Last Visit19 Nov 2021
Likes Given124
Likes Received147/116

#5 by tasman1 » Sun Jun 30, 2019 16:07

Thanks for giving me ideas how to get rid of some nasty folks , like politicians , rich etc
tasman1
Posts16,014
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,483
Likes Received15,852/8,251

#6 by wildbillhickok » Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:13

Quote:Thanks for giving me ideas how to get rid of some nasty folks , like politicians , rich etc

I'm not generalizing...not all politicians are the same...but coming back about vodoo as form to exterminate some nasty folks I think it would be innocuous agaisnt politicians because there are imune to all things that would ruin a average human; you know, they don't abide by the same moral conduct code,also they aren't susceptible (the ones that I know at least) to normal human experience, they are capable of anything plus, they themselves wrote the laws to rule the common men.... In my opinion some would, along with cockroaches, even survive a nuclear apocalipse...
wildbillhickok
Posts253
Member Since23 Sep 2017
Last Visit19 Nov 2021
Likes Given124
Likes Received147/116

#7 by tasman1 » Wed Jul 03, 2019 00:11

Looking to buy a real genuine Voodoo magic stick

Will pay you in tasman1coin[ no value ] but can save world , hocus , pocus and vola , 1 billion folks only on this rock :twisted:
tasman1
Posts16,014
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,483
Likes Received15,852/8,251
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Nov 26, 2021 22:19:44 PST