Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkArtificial intelligence Where is the world going
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Artificial intelligence Where is the world going

#1 by rajukurup » Sat Jun 29, 2019 08:53

Next decade is going to be a world of AI as some experts predict. People need to sit only in their bed or chair all facilities will be provided in seconds. No need of manual work, full of comforts in the machine led world.Is it going to benefit the world? Never in my opinion. The world will be ruled by robots where human brain has no role. man will be turned to mere puppets. his reasoning ability, mental health and emotions will be disrupted which will be a major problem as global warming.Even job oppourtunities will decline. Peoples love and affection will be artificial and that will be a serious problem . Sometimes natural phenomena may be reversed , Who knows? Just think of a world where men become pregnant and women with moustaches . So many fancies are awaiting in the next decade, wait and see :roll:
Last edited by rajukurup » Sat Jun 29, 2019 09:12 » edited 1 time in total
rajukurup
Posts2,827
Member Since23 Aug 2015
Last Visit5 Nov 2019
Likes Given3,506
Likes Received3,420/1,509

#2 by wildbillhickok » Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:09

I saw a lot of stuff about AI revolution. Some, in my opinion, are on a distant horizon...Like an autonomous robot capable of reasoning, "thinking outside of the box", a creative humanoid... In the other hand, we are very close from a reality that robots do jobs that people used to do. I wonder how this will unfold in countries in development like mine.
This way I will be poor forever...unless i in some way leave this country :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Last edited by wildbillhickok » Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:18 » edited 1 time in total
wildbillhickok
Posts253
Member Since23 Sep 2017
Last Visit19 Nov 2021
Likes Given124
Likes Received147/116

#3 by Arvind9 » Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:18

Lets begin from Clixsene you enter a survey that does not require your demographics,its just trying to get general opinion from people,you get a survey that asks you qualification questions based on AI if your response is negative you are disqualified you get the survey again you again try to give your opinion again it disqualifies you,the next time it comes on you change your opinion you qualify,means your opinion is not what they are trying to get,they are trying to form an opinion,its a survey you do it anyway and they pay you,an opinion is being created,slowly you are getting into a simulated world away from your thinking more being created that is what is dangerous,its not just surveys there are various ways to change the way you think it is working on many people,only Elon Musk is not effected by all this he smokes a pot and talks about Mars with a picture of the moon in the background who knows where will he go,so dont worry in our life at the most your wife will become the main bread earner,you will do the cooking and house work hope you have learned how to cook or else its going to be very difficult no Robot will help you do everything.
Arvind9
Posts4,746
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,904
Likes Received2,922/2,127

#4 by Arvind9 » Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:25

wildbillhickok wrote: I saw a lot of stuff about AI revolution. Some, in my opinion, are on a distant horizon...Like an autonomous robot capable of reasoning, "thinking outside of the box", a creative humanoid... In the other hand, we are very close from a reality that robots do jobs that people used to do. I wonder how this will unfold in countries in development like mine.
This way I will be poor forever...unless i in some way leave this country :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
In Japan they already have robots that have replaced humans,but to the extent that people dont become useless thats something they understand,people are still well to do I have never heard of a Japanese member here on Clixsene maybe they are quite creative to mange .
Arvind9
Posts4,746
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,904

#5 by Arvind9 » Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:59

I have an question anyone can give their opinion
NASA is giving Mars boarding pass to anyone and everyone,just go to Google type Nasa boarding pass for 2020 and you will see a Nasa web address in the search result,open it and enter your details immediately you will get a pass with your name written on it,they say million of them will be put in a microchip and sent on the next Mars rover mission in 2020,what is their purpose behind it,look above my name it is my boarding pass to Mars issued by NASA :D :D
Arvind9
Posts4,746
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,904

#6 by WaRDFrA » Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:30

Arvind9 wrote: what is their purpose behind it

Here's a possible purpose ---> Send common humans to space in order to start with the destruction of the rest of the planets in our solar system one by one.

It's totally feasible... We have good references... Take a look at the planet earth.

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Regards.
WaRDFrA
Posts977
Member Since14 Jun 2016
Last Visit6 Nov 2021
Likes Given2
Likes Received740/376

#7 by Arvind9 » Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:47

Its called the zoo hypothesis,many humans talk about being abducted by aliens,its getting very complicated they get the wrong person and and its a waste of time,NASA will provide them with the input on Mars to make it easier to abduct the right person and put them in a zoo on their planets that way the earth also gets saved by disaster,I am the wrong person not fit for their zoo again it will be a waste
Arvind9
Posts4,746
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,904

#8 by rajukurup » Sat Jun 29, 2019 18:09

wildbillhickok wrote: I saw a lot of stuff about AI revolution. Some, in my opinion, are on a distant horizon...Like an autonomous robot capable of reasoning, "thinking outside of the box", a creative humanoid... In the other hand, we are very close from a reality that robots do jobs that people used to do. I wonder how this will unfold in countries in development like mine.

here newtons law has predominance. For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction :D
rajukurup
Posts2,827
Member Since23 Aug 2015
Last Visit5 Nov 2019
Likes Given3,506

#9 by rajukurup » Sat Jun 29, 2019 18:21

Arvind9 wrote: I have an question anyone can give their opinion
NASA is giving Mars boarding pass to anyone and everyone,just go to Google type Nasa boarding pass for 2020 and you will see a Nasa web address in the search result,open it and enter your details immediately you will get a pass with your name written on it,they say million of them will be put in a microchip and sent on the next Mars rover mission in 2020,what is their purpose behind it,look above my name it is my boarding pass to Mars issued by NASA :D :D

yes it is a mystery. i too tried after you conveyed this message but don't understand why they are doing so. May be destroy another planet by human invasion :twisted:
rajukurup
Posts2,827
Member Since23 Aug 2015
Last Visit5 Nov 2019
Likes Given3,506

#10 by tasman1 » Sat Jun 29, 2019 18:56

Topic..........................Artificial intelligence Where is the world going

Answer.......................To Hell
tasman1
Posts16,060
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,536
Likes Received15,912/8,277

#11 by rajukurup » Sun Jun 30, 2019 00:14

tasman1 wrote: Topic..........................Artificial intelligence Where is the world going

Fantastic answer in a word :clap: :clap:
rajukurup
Posts2,827
Member Since23 Aug 2015
Last Visit5 Nov 2019
Likes Given3,506

#12 by Nikorj » Sun Jun 30, 2019 00:42

rajukurup wrote:
tasman1 wrote: Topic..........................Artificial intelligence Where is the world going

Fantastic answer in a word :clap: :clap:

All questions answered in just 1 sentence and 3 words :D

Technology can solve many of our problems, But what i don't get is this smart-device/internet of things hype that's going on at the moment.

Swithing channels on your television by using your voice???, Wow are we really getting that lazy.

Locking/opening your door, You can also use a key or just close it normally if it locks by itself.

Typically it's city residents jumping on this hype to save a few seconds of their busy schedule and stressed out life, A funny thing to look at is the metro in Copenhagen where people are sprinting down the stairs to catch the train before at leaves the station. They could also wait for the next one which arrives in 4 minutes time. :mrgreen:
Nikorj
Posts1,909
Member Since27 Apr 2014
Last Visit9 Nov 2021
Likes Given1,461
Likes Received1,585/1,018

#13 by rajukurup » Sun Jun 30, 2019 07:08

Laziness will become more predominant as comforts increase and ultimately be directed ruin.No doubt this is the final result of all comforts in excess- be it money, sex or technology .everything in limit will lead to success ,but over will turn to as deadly as poison. So I agree that we are heading towards hell on earth in the coming years . The radiations produced in excess have created many global issues and it will increase to maximum as AI advances.
rajukurup
Posts2,827
Member Since23 Aug 2015
Last Visit5 Nov 2019
Likes Given3,506

#14 by valerie » Sun Jun 30, 2019 07:36

I think technology is a force of giving up something for something else.
Not always good and not always bad.
valerie
Posts21,901
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,383
Likes Received19,618/8,277
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Dec 4, 2021 21:02:04 PST