Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkClixSense
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
ClixSense

#1 by SR_Clix » Sat May 04, 2019 12:04

Will there be any changes on ClixSense? Ways for members to Earn More? Better Affiliate Incentives? Nothings changing? :roll:
SR_Clix
Posts20
Member Since17 Sep 2008
Last Visit23 Jul 2021
Likes Given18
Likes Received14/9

#2 by chrisgl25 » Sat May 04, 2019 12:15

i`ve seen changes but sadly for bad, i used to have 6 routers to earn because i rarely qualify for survey invitations but now global test market disappeared ( it was my main source of income) , speak up disappeared and there are only 2 routers left 1 reduced pay in 20% and peanutlabs never offer a survey... being suspended from crowdflower or wherever its name is today doesn`t help at all
chrisgl25
Posts387
Member Since19 Jan 2014
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given42
Likes Received182/116

#3 by SR_Clix » Sat May 04, 2019 12:41

I fill you bud! I have 24,165 referrals and only 126 are active! :oops: Something needs to change for the better.
SR_Clix
Posts20
Member Since17 Sep 2008
Last Visit23 Jul 2021
Likes Given18
Likes Received14/9

#4 by moneymakingways » Sat May 04, 2019 12:49

SR_Clix wrote: I fill you bud! I have 24,165 referrals and only 126 are active! :oops: Something needs to change for the better.

Agreed.
moneymakingways
Posts2,104
Member Since20 Sep 2010
Last Visit25 Nov 2021
Likes Given239
Likes Received1,282/688

#5 by Arvind9 » Sat May 04, 2019 14:26

SR_Clix wrote: I fill you bud! I have 24,165 referrals and only 126 are active! :oops: Something needs to change for the better.

You got 126 active referrals others are sleeping wake them up buddy,you can change it yourself why crib about clixsene
Arvind9
Posts4,719
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,873
Likes Received2,891/2,109

#6 by SR_Clix » Sat May 04, 2019 16:51

They gave up Bud! I cant force people to work! The ClixSense model needs to change for the better! :clap:
Last edited by SR_Clix » Sat May 04, 2019 16:53 » edited 1 time in total
SR_Clix
Posts20
Member Since17 Sep 2008
Last Visit23 Jul 2021
Likes Given18
Likes Received14/9

#7 by tasman1 » Sat May 04, 2019 16:58

SR_Clix wrote: They gave up Bud! I cant force people to work! The ClixSense model needs to change for the better! :clap:

You can put them in chain , hope that helps :mrgreen:
tasman1
Posts16,020
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,491
Likes Received15,856/8,254

#8 by Darkstar2 » Sat May 04, 2019 18:51

SR_Clix wrote: Will there be any changes on ClixSense? Ways for members to Earn More? Better Affiliate Incentives? Nothings changing? :roll:

SADLY and for the first time in 8 years as a member I am beginning to see a very big decline here and might not be a viable place to earn - as some people stated, the good routers disappeared, existing ones are bad, less quality surveys, LESS survey invites, mostly junk, garbage, recycled surveys, off quota, going from 3 figure earnings down to low 2 digits trend, so it's really getting very bad. While it is understandable that CS does not own the survey companies, they however deal with the networks providing them and can negotiate and complain, demanding better inventory and stop sending JUNK of surveys that expired already or off quota, just to justify that they are sending more survey invites, we are all being cheated by the network providing those offers and surveys, and so is CS being cheated, because they (the networks) can justify the lowered pay rate by saying "hey we are sending you guys more invites aren't we ?" well the problem is that MORE is LESS, we are getting more JUNK, and not actual surveys. In my worst days I would earn several dollars, now I am struggling very badly, yes I too miss GlobalTestMarket $1.25, every 4 hour survey, the reason they are gone is because GTM no longer provides surveys as a router (they probably did this to reduce costs) it is all about corporate greed, and the same reason many routers became bad, they will find every way possible to cheat us and cut corners, and no I am not talking about CS I am talking about the PROVIDERS, I trust CS 100% always have always will....Just to make it clear I am complaining about 3rd party providers, never about CS.

My earnings yesterday $0.72 for the whole damn day, DISGUSTING !!!! spent most of my time with off quota, disqualifications at the end, and no survey, all junk mostly from SampleCUbe as it is 90%+ of the invites, even the other routers use them.

Today's whole day earning, $0.72 !!!! also I dunno WTF is going on to be honest, but at this point I think I have every right to complain and be upset. I am never a person to quit, but I think many will leave if this continues, I'm sure nobody wants to try 200 surveys in one day only to get off quota and END survey DQ on 99%-100% survey attempts, enough is enough there is a limit to the whole data collection survey scam running rampant across several routers.
It will definitely be a very bad month, no doubt in my mind, unfortunately there are no other ways to earn online not involving LUCK and extreme skill set, the only thing I had was taken away from me so now I have to content myself with low 3 figure earnings and very soon 2 figures.
I miss the days where I would earn $300-$400/month. Of course it was mainly thanks to 1 specific task, it was a very viable task before Q1-2016, it got somehow destroyed past that when said provider decided to remove human aspect and instill harsh policies and censorship. I will trust clixsense to the end though, but I will never praise 3rd parties that waste my time - especially not when these 3rd paries are increasing their profits year to year on our backs, whilst lowering our survey pay rates by 20%-50%, it's disgusting! I hope Karma in the end plays its role for the owners of these companies and the seedy publishers taking advantage of the platforms.
Darkstar2
Posts17,071
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given6,200
Likes Received12,375/6,599

#9 by Shouryadeep » Sun May 05, 2019 08:36

Its kind of absurd to see the survey traffic & routers diminishing. While the market is growing many folds there should be increasing curiosity by manufacturers/Sellers/corporates etc on knowing to improvise & fine tune the services & product according to market. Online surveys are the best & honest way to gather this crucial data.

I am from India & living in Mumbai city & have sizeable business interest (Real estate development) in Karnataka state as well as Maharashtra state and juggle between two states a lot & get to know different aspects of business in different states amid variety of age group & the way new products are launched is astonishingly high in metropolitan cities.

I would be great that Indian market matures positively & corporates adapt & take seriously the survey business & make it a important part of their Marketing Information System.
Shouryadeep
Posts15
Member Since11 Nov 2018
Last Visit7 Mar 2021
Likes Given0
Likes Received5/4

#10 by Darkstar2 » Sun May 05, 2019 09:28

SR_Clix wrote: They gave up Bud! I cant force people to work! The ClixSense model needs to change for the better! :clap:

I agree that change needs to happen but it's not all about ClixSense, ClixSense relies entirely now on 3rd party providers, there is not much they can change, they are no longer a PTC, and strictly rely now on TASKS and SURVEYS which are both provided externally and interface with CS through APIs. What needs to change is the business model of those crooked providers and publishers, we are talking about hundreds of millions of $ profits made by these networks, do you think they give a flying you know what about our survey experience here, referrals and others ? NO. ClixSense has always been competitive and one of the best sites to earn from, with caring owners and support, if there is a steady and marked decline in quality it is solely attributed to 3rd parties and not CS. and tasks and surveys unfortunately are still the only 2 earners, it's not like there is a lot that could be offered outside tasks, surveys and offer walls, there may be but it would be a waste of time and lower pay (i.e. games for pay, watching videos, etc.)

As far as referrals inactive this is a NORMAL process, get some referrals to ponzi scheme sites, you will get easy and active referrals, people are looking to make money at any cost, scam /no scam, and quickly, people do not want to WORK for money, so it's not obvious getting referrals here or any other GPT, try to convince your referrals to spend 12-18 hours a day disqualifying for survey after survey, off quota, DQ at end, unfair tasks, broken tasks, flags, expels, etc, you are not going to find commitment there, most people want quick money doing F all, this is why I never bothered getting referrals, I rely on my own work and efforts and it pays off, the money I've earned here is more than some people I know with thousands of referrals - there are people here who started with the site and built a hefty downline from the start, I guess in those old days if you started early before mass saturation they got in at the right time and reaped the rewards of years of active referrals.

I do not think it is fair to suggest ClixSense needs to change, the main culprit is our doomed surveys and tasks, and ClixSense is a GPT model. The only thing ClixSense COULD do is have a discussion with these providers and try to negotiate and make change happen, but I can imagine how delicate a process this is, and I have no doubt they probably already tried that - These network providers do not need us or CS if we are not happy or CS is not happy they have tons of other sources of traffic. ALSO other than networks this heavily relies on publishers and advertisers, the main scammers come from AUTHORS of tasks and publishers of surveys, try to talk to networks and convince them to change this, they would turn the other way, why ? Because they do not want to scare away business, in the industry of data collection, tasks and surveys priority is with PROFITS over quality. This has been CrowdFlower's model from day 1, and is the same business model used by the majority of companies out there.
Darkstar2
Posts17,071
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given6,200

#11 by Darkstar2 » Sun May 05, 2019 09:41

shettysandeep wrote: Its kind of absurd to see the survey traffic & routers diminishing. While the market is growing many folds there should be increasing curiosity by manufacturers/Sellers/corporates etc on knowing to improvise & fine tune the services & product according to market. Online surveys are the best & honest way to gather this crucial data.

I am from India & living in Mumbai city & have sizeable business interest (Real estate development) in Karnataka state as well as Maharashtra state and juggle between two states a lot & get to know different aspects of business in different states amid variety of age group & the way new products are launched is astonishingly high in metropolitan cities.

I would be great that Indian market matures positively & corporates adapt & take seriously the survey business & make it a important part of their Marketing Information System.

I've actually worked in the industry myself many years - There are far more surveys than you see here - There is 2 kinds of markets - surveys over the phone where you get called during dinner time or late evening to be asked to take a survey, and then you have online surveys where you get invited to take part. The surveys we get here is a different model, these use cash incentive traffic, some of these surveys are actually "borrowed" sometimes even "stolen (piracy)" from non cash survey traffic, I will not mention the names, but I know which ones :P ) The problem to exposing surveys to traffic that is incentivised by cash is that you get low quality of data - people will game the system and manipulate the answers to qualify or they will rush through the surveys, whereas surveys published without a cash incentive (on apps or recruiting random consumers through mailing or phone) tend to provider quality data because people have no incentive to skew the data. So some companies /publishers are moving away from cash incentive traffic, but surveys are growing they are there, it's just you will see less of them through sites like here and other GPT. The same happens to Crowd Tasks, you will see some authors quit and publish their tasks on other non open, stricter platform with a vetted crowd that is generally of higher quality, they will also often geotarget their tasks based on the data they have. So if the situation is bad members should take part of the blame if 1) people cheat and scam the system in tasks, it means lower paid tasks, it means authors go elsewhere which is what happened with some of our beloved tasks of the past, I know personally 4 of these authors whom I discussed outside the forum with. Same for surveys, if publishers run their surveys through many sources and they see that the data quality is better on one source, they will use that source instead. It's all about business in the end.

The one change that should happen is stop sending invites to surveys which are CLOSED, EXPIRED or where quota was met, this is a big waste of our time and they should stop lowering the pay rate, because they are delusional if they expect the same quality of data for 50% lower pay ! Scamming goes both sides, though I am sure there are more publisher / author scammers than there are member scammers, no doubt in my mind.

I think the situation with GPT sites will worsen over the years due to the demise of several of the top routers replaced with JUNK basically.

I love ClixSense and no doubt that they look out for our interests more than any other site I have known and worked for, BUT.......there is only so much you can do, what good is it if they change their affiliate model - not much good, referrals will still be lazy, referrals want easy money or FAIR Money, CS can change the affiliate referral model around but what needs to be changed is the problem at its core - SURVEYS and TASKS, and these changes are dependent on 3rd parties.

Also nobody knows if in 2020 we will still have tasks here, it is unclear if Appen's acquisition of Figure Eight will not cause major changes to policies and platform, it's possible all tasks must be done through Appen's portal or FigureEight's Contributor POrtal moving forward, that would be the worst case scenario for CS, which will put it on the same rank as a regular Tier 1 GPT with most of the international traffic gone.

So forgive me for being skeptic on the future, BUT I know for sure it is not ClixSense's fault :D
Darkstar2
Posts17,071
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given6,200
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Nov 28, 2021 03:54:16 PST