Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeMember IntroductionNew Member
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia

#1 by itsCristal » Mon Mar 26, 2018 23:36

Hello I'm Cristal! I am new here in clixsense i would like to ask what is the age range, which can be qualified in most of the surveys? because most of the time, i don't qualify to any of the surveys :cry:
itsCristal
Posts7
Member Since21 Jan 2018
Last Visit12 Apr 2018
Likes Given0
Likes Received1/1

#2 by mimi19755 » Tue Mar 27, 2018 03:54

Im not sure. Im 42, married with 2 kids. I dont usually qualify either but keep trying because.its worth it.
mimi19755
Posts49
Member Since23 Jun 2017
Last Visit12 Jun 2018
Likes Given6
Likes Received18/14

#3 by Arvind9 » Tue Mar 27, 2018 05:42

Age range is not such an important factor for qualifying for a survey,it depends what kind of study a survey is targed to,it could be consumers gadgets social networking various kinds of business operations,travel,tourism these are just a few to name then your survey profile comes into question how well you are qualified for a survey you try out,there maybe many other members who could be better qualified than you to qualify.The faster you get to a survey as it appears on your survey page your chances of qualifying increases,I have just given you an idea there are many factors that are taken into consideration.There are members here older than you and me,many are old but they are doing better than us just because they are following some basic rules,another very important factor is your country and your location within your country do you live in a large city or a town or village Advertisers are looking for candidates who fulfill all the requirements.
Arvind9
Posts4,721
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,874
Likes Received2,894/2,110

#4 by itsCristal » Wed Mar 28, 2018 00:30

Thank you so much for the advise!!, i will do my best and look forward for other surveys to come !

Be positive ! :D
itsCristal
Posts7
Member Since21 Jan 2018
Last Visit12 Apr 2018
Likes Given0
Likes Received1/1
Return to 'Member Introduction' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Nov 29, 2021 21:37:12 PST