Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeSuccess StoriesFinally checklist completed
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Finally checklist completed

Locked

#1 by nuclix » Tue Feb 20, 2018 14:56

After more than 1 week without complete checklist today was my lucky day ... :D :clap:



nuclix
Posts1,844
Member Since21 Jun 2016
Last VisitToday
Likes Given2,090
Likes Received1,483/790

#2 by tasman1 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 15:27

Congrats , hope you will do it every day from today
tasman1
Posts16,043
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,514
Likes Received15,885/8,268

#3 by nuclix » Tue Feb 20, 2018 15:47

tasman1 wrote: Congrats , hope you will do it every day from today

It was good ... :) but things are very difficult ... :?
nuclix
Posts1,844
Member Since21 Jun 2016
Last VisitToday
Likes Given2,090
Likes Received1,483/790

#4 by tasman1 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 16:12

nunoclixx wrote:
tasman1 wrote: Congrats , hope you will do it every day from today

It was good ... :) but things are very difficult ... :?


Agree , a bit strange for me that February is slow this year ... I earned just a bit over 50.00 so far in February .not much
tasman1
Posts16,043
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,514
Likes Received15,885/8,268

#5 by nuclix » Wed Feb 21, 2018 01:52

tasman1 wrote:
nunoclixx wrote:
tasman1 wrote: Congrats , hope you will do it every day from today

It was good ... :) but things are very difficult ... :?


Agree , a bit strange for me that February is slow this year ... I earned just a bit over 50.00 so far in February .not much

It's really strange, really ... :?
nuclix
Posts1,844
Member Since21 Jun 2016
Last VisitToday
Likes Given2,090
Likes Received1,483/790

#6 by indrabiltu » Wed Feb 21, 2018 02:43

Congrats
indrabiltu
Posts6,258
Member Since10 Feb 2014
Last Visit2 Oct 2021
Likes Given6,890
Likes Received2,235/1,651

#7 by nuclix » Wed Feb 21, 2018 03:00

indrabiltu wrote: Congrats

Thanks..indrabiltu :)
nuclix
Posts1,844
Member Since21 Jun 2016
Last VisitToday
Likes Given2,090
Likes Received1,483/790
Return to 'Success Stories' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Dec 2, 2021 19:45:35 PST