Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkSuggestions for You based on CS changes
Topic Rating:

Jump to
ySense Customer Care CornerySense Knowledge CenterMembers LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Suggestions for You based on CS changes

#21 by Raizvan » Tue Jul 04, 2017 20:19

I guess the real question becomes, why would a promoter promote Clixsense
when they can promote other GPT sites that pay higher than 20% affiliate commissions.

And would current members continue to promote?
How many members would transition over to the other Big Bux site, or move over to another GPT?
Raizvan
Posts66
Member Since3 Oct 2011
Last Visit14 Jan 2022
Likes Given3
Likes Received31/24

#22 by valerie » Wed Jul 05, 2017 07:16

Raizvan wrote: I guess the real question becomes, why would a promoter promote Clixsense
when they can promote other GPT sites that pay higher than 20% affiliate commissions.

And would current members continue to promote?
How many members would transition over to the other Big Bux site, or move over to another GPT?

Why promote any GPT site when they can promote other types of programs and get higher affiliate commissions?

People do what they want or like to do....some times without really thinking.

In reality, very few people make a lot of profit in the PTC/PTR/GPT world. Most owners don't either.

Look at some of the long list of pages out there promoting a ton of these things and you got to know what
they are after. Affiliate commissions. There is no way they are activity using all those, other than perhaps
to click a few ads or do just what is needed to stay active. You can't have multiple task accounts and you
can't do the same surveys or offers (for the most part) more than once.

There is a lot to be said for indirect money. In other words, you build a list in one thing, some of that
list is likely to come over to the other thing....even if those two things have nothing in common.

It's mostly just a multiple income stream for promoters that are advertising various PTC/PTR/GPT programs.

I suspect there will always be members that promote ClixSense. However, I also suspect that it may be a
little tougher in one regards. Or at least, some may not bother promoting it because they were only interested
in the 8 level upgrade funds. Now members have to focus more on the effort instead of the lack thereof, in
regards to promoting. They have to really locate people that are willing to work to make some extra money.
valerie
Posts22,077
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,473
Likes Received19,772/8,375

#23 by Nurlan72 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 08:06

and I just thought - it's time to go back to the mine and earn some money :D

Nurlan72
Posts48
Member Since4 Feb 2014
Last Visit7 May 2018
Likes Given25
Likes Received70/19

#24 by hlrive » Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:14

pipster1234 wrote:
hlrive wrote: I think everyone needs to chill for a bit and to see what Jim can come up with. I was thinking this morning that Jim should still use x ads but use them through the website explorer let us visit 5 pages for 2 cents like most do already. It wouldn't be PTC but would get the X site the visits, and get cash to members , just one little thing that could be done.

So many things that could be done, we shall see what Jim does. I just hope folks don't jump ship before we find out what all the new plans will be.

i said this ages ago, drop the ptc and just call them offers and do a better job on selecting who you work with. only the shady companies will only take paypal or pay with paypal so who cares about that.

what makes me laugh is how you all act like jim has something new coming up, he has clearly stated he got rid of ptc to see if anyone new would talk to him, not to get new jobs, so this a huge gamble for him, as i do not believe the part of CS is doing fine or you would of just left things alone.

btw you can find xoxo offers sometimes on walls, they are 600 minutes long, for 1 cent, a real pain to do and bog down your system.

I wont do them that way. This is why I use firefox here and at the N site for these X ads. This way it blocks popups and most of the stupid videos as well. I have noticed if I do X ads on IE my computer will almost crash because of all the changing ads they have like 40 of them and the ads don't take 15 seconds they end up taking about 5 minutes because the ads slow the timer down or stop it.
hlrive
Posts418
Member Since4 Feb 2013
Last Visit2 Jan 2018
Likes Given55
Likes Received346/189

#25 by lucky35 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:18

Not everyone gets a lot of videos. I haven't gotten a videos for over a year except for Engage me TV. That can be slow going. Some days it is good, other days not so good.
lucky35
Posts2,032
Member Since28 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given11
Likes Received667/497
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Jan 23, 2022 14:01:55 PST