Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkThe end of ClixSense?
Topic Rating:

Jump to
ySense Customer Care CornerySense Knowledge CenterMembers LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
The end of ClixSense?

Locked

With removal of PTC, 8-level affiliate program and upgrades, will you stay on ClixSense?

Poll ended Tue Jul 11, 2017 13:10  »  Voted by 661 members  »  Single-choice
203
31%
135
20%
195
30%
128
19%

#121 by Thorgrym » Wed Jul 05, 2017 03:08

I don't understand what is a big deal is with ClixSense dropping the PTCs and with PayPal dropping ClixSense... Sure, any change in a routine can cause some negative emotions but all change doesn't have to be negative change.

There are a couple of apps/sites that I have been using that have never offered PTC. Earnings come from things including:
  1. Search - On one, every 4th unique, valid search comes with a reward. On another, the reward comes with a random count - anywhere between 3 and 7 (in my experience) searches.
  2. Survey - yeah, no surprise, there... Success is random but can be huge
  3. Video - various sources of video similar to nCrave. Rewards range from 1-12 'points' or 'bucks' or 'fill-in-the-blank' per view.
  4. Daily Poll - not a big earner, but at least it keeps your account active.
  5. ...and more - depending on the app/site in question

My point is that ClixSense can do quite well for me (and you!) without PTC and ClixGrid being offered.
Thorgrym
Posts30
Member Since29 Mar 2007
Last Visit8 Nov 2018
Likes Given26
Likes Received53/20

#122 by hlrive » Wed Jul 05, 2017 04:56

Thorgrym wrote: I don't understand what is a big deal is with ClixSense dropping the PTCs and with PayPal dropping ClixSense... Sure, any change in a routine can cause some negative emotions but all change doesn't have to be negative change.

There are a couple of apps/sites that I have been using that have never offered PTC. Earnings come from things including:
  1. Search - On one, every 4th unique, valid search comes with a reward. On another, the reward comes with a random count - anywhere between 3 and 7 (in my experience) searches.
  2. Survey - yeah, no surprise, there... Success is random but can be huge
  3. Video - various sources of video similar to nCrave. Rewards range from 1-12 'points' or 'bucks' or 'fill-in-the-blank' per view.
  4. Daily Poll - not a big earner, but at least it keeps your account active.
  5. ...and more - depending on the app/site in question

My point is that ClixSense can do quite well for me (and you!) without PTC and ClixGrid being offered.

Exactly, and this is what bothers me the most when I see all of these US members in here saying they can't do surveys. Believe me they can if they wanted to. I guess if they don't want to then they can just leaave and find some scam PTC sites out there that will fold up before they ever get paid. To me this place will always be worth staying here for.
hlrive
Posts418
Member Since4 Feb 2013
Last Visit2 Jan 2018
Likes Given55
Likes Received346/189

#123 by MLivePro » Wed Jul 05, 2017 13:20

We can only wait and see what features replace PTC... I know Jim has plans!!

I just like PTC, a few easy cents here and there add up. I'm on about 50 PTC sites, hence not wanting to spend time doing surveys... I already spend 4 hours a day on the sites, have a full-time job as well, so it's up at 6.30am and 'working' till about midnight. Obviously, ClixSense having the most members makes it the best place to advertise for referrals on other PTCs, so hoping something similar is in place after changes,
MLivePro
Posts366
Member Since6 Feb 2015
Last Visit20 Sep 2020
Likes Given34
Likes Received301/140

#124 by Charez » Wed Jul 05, 2017 14:17

Thorgrym wrote: I don't understand what is a big deal is with ClixSense dropping the PTCs and with PayPal dropping ClixSense... Sure, any change in a routine can cause some negative emotions but all change doesn't have to be negative change.

There are a couple of apps/sites that I have been using that have never offered PTC. Earnings come from things including:
  1. Search - On one, every 4th unique, valid search comes with a reward. On another, the reward comes with a random count - anywhere between 3 and 7 (in my experience) searches.
  2. Survey - yeah, no surprise, there... Success is random but can be huge
  3. Video - various sources of video similar to nCrave. Rewards range from 1-12 'points' or 'bucks' or 'fill-in-the-blank' per view.
  4. Daily Poll - not a big earner, but at least it keeps your account active.
  5. ...and more - depending on the app/site in question

My point is that ClixSense can do quite well for me (and you!) without PTC and ClixGrid being offered.

If I turn off your faucet you will try to find water somewhere else
Charez
Posts3,350
Member Since2 Nov 2010
Last Visit14 Jan 2021
Likes Given877
Likes Received2,277/1,201

#125 by Charez » Wed Jul 05, 2017 14:25

MLivePro wrote: We can only wait and see what features replace PTC... I know Jim has plans!!

I just like PTC, a few easy cents here and there add up. I'm on about 50 PTC sites, hence not wanting to spend time doing surveys... I already spend 4 hours a day on the sites, have a full-time job as well, so it's up at 6.30am and 'working' till about midnight. Obviously, ClixSense having the most members makes it the best place to advertise for referrals on other PTCs, so hoping something similar is in place after changes,

At least thanks for creating this topic because finally it helped us. It may be the most usefull since the forum creation :)
Charez
Posts3,350
Member Since2 Nov 2010
Last Visit14 Jan 2021
Likes Given877
Likes Received2,277/1,201

#126 by nathb88 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 14:36

Personally I think this is a positive, let's face it, clicking for 1 cent or less isnt really all that productive - I know my stats certainly reflect that:

My PTC Clicks today 8 total 16,701 earned $51.6130
My ClixGrid Clicks today 0 total 23,178 earned $9.45
My Completed Tasks today 0 total 79 earned $11.75
My Completed Offers today 24 total 16,875 earned $760.26
Earnings
today $5.3209 yesterday $3.9757
month $22.2038 last month $51.5505
year $166.3249 last year $51.0019
total $897.8506

I've earned nearly 900 dollars at clixsense since joining in 2013 - I'm certainly not a hardcore user and I come and go as you can probably see - last year $51 dollars all year whereas I did the same just last month - and of that 900 dollars I've made 50 bucks from clicking - and I dread to think how much time Ive actually spent doing them.

Members leaving clixsense is what will cause clixsense to fall - if we all trust in their decision - I'm confident we'll all continue earning

P.S I only have one referral who does nothing
Last edited by nathb88 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 14:37 » edited 1 time in total
nathb88
Posts26
Member Since1 Apr 2013
Last Visit10 Oct 2017
Likes Given0
Likes Received4/4

#127 by hlrive » Wed Jul 05, 2017 15:34

MLivePro wrote: We can only wait and see what features replace PTC... I know Jim has plans!!

I just like PTC, a few easy cents here and there add up. I'm on about 50 PTC sites, hence not wanting to spend time doing surveys... I already spend 4 hours a day on the sites, have a full-time job as well, so it's up at 6.30am and 'working' till about midnight. Obviously, ClixSense having the most members makes it the best place to advertise for referrals on other PTCs, so hoping something similar is in place after changes,

You are way ahead of me. I am doing 9 PTC sites. It isn't a full time income but they do help pay some bills monthly. They also help out come Christmas time.
hlrive
Posts418
Member Since4 Feb 2013
Last Visit2 Jan 2018
Likes Given55
Likes Received346/189

#128 by zegon » Wed Jul 05, 2017 15:41

I only use a single PTC

Unfortunately , i can not tell who it is , because it is not allowed here. :roll:
zegon
Posts1,104
Member Since23 May 2015
Last Visit5 Jun 2021
Likes Given204
Likes Received1,040/567

#129 by pipster1234 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 15:45

Quote:Video - various sources of video similar to nCrave. Rewards range from 1-12 'points' or 'bucks' or 'fill-in-the-blank' per view.

this is what confuses me, the ptc is just this so why not rename and not deal with shady videos???
pipster1234
Posts203
Member Since14 Jan 2017
Last Visit14 Nov 2020
Likes Given7
Likes Received121/71

#130 by MLivePro » Thu Jul 06, 2017 00:25

CroqueMitaine wrote: At least thanks for creating this topic because finally it helped us. It may be the most usefull since the forum creation :)

Thanks for that, it is good that you appreciate the post.
MLivePro
Posts366
Member Since6 Feb 2015
Last Visit20 Sep 2020
Likes Given34
Likes Received301/140

#131 by MLivePro » Thu Jul 06, 2017 00:39

hlrive wrote:
MLivePro wrote: We can only wait and see what features replace PTC... I know Jim has plans!!

I just like PTC, a few easy cents here and there add up. I'm on about 50 PTC sites, hence not wanting to spend time doing surveys... I already spend 4 hours a day on the sites, have a full-time job as well, so it's up at 6.30am and 'working' till about midnight. Obviously, ClixSense having the most members makes it the best place to advertise for referrals on other PTCs, so hoping something similar is in place after changes,

You are way ahead of me. I am doing 9 PTC sites. It isn't a full time income but they do help pay some bills monthly. They also help out come Christmas time.


Agreed - but not all of the PTCs I do are for earning cash, some are just for running ads. Example: On one site I only earn $0.008 - $0.01 a day by clicking ads valued at $0.001 and below. This equates to around $0.25 a month, for that I get 1,000 PTC ad credits and promote my other PTC sites there, a few sign ups and my time isn't wasted!

You need on average 5 minutes per PTC - e.g. click 4 ads to qualify for referral commissions. The secret for me is to spend the morning qualifying for referral commissions, I work 12pm-8pm then if I have spare time I sign back in to earn more on the sites with higher earnings.
MLivePro
Posts366
Member Since6 Feb 2015
Last Visit20 Sep 2020
Likes Given34
Likes Received301/140

#132 by MLivePro » Thu Jul 06, 2017 00:41

zegon wrote: I only use a single PTC

Unfortunately , i can not tell who it is , because it is not allowed here. :roll:


My guess is the one with orange $0.001 / $0.01 daily ads, and blue and purple extra ads that's been around about 9 years.
MLivePro
Posts366
Member Since6 Feb 2015
Last Visit20 Sep 2020
Likes Given34
Likes Received301/140

#133 by S_Abbott » Thu Jul 06, 2017 01:18

Not really happy with *all* of the changes. Will wait and see.
Last edited by S_Abbott » Thu Jul 06, 2017 01:38 » edited 1 time in total
S_Abbott
Posts573
Member Since14 Sep 2007
Last Visit7 Apr 2020
Likes Given493
Likes Received513/267

#134 by sweetpie3000 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 02:16

hlrive wrote:
Thorgrym wrote: I don't understand what is a big deal is with ClixSense dropping the PTCs and with PayPal dropping ClixSense... Sure, any change in a routine can cause some negative emotions but all change doesn't have to be negative change.

There are a couple of apps/sites that I have been using that have never offered PTC. Earnings come from things including:
  1. Search - On one, every 4th unique, valid search comes with a reward. On another, the reward comes with a random count - anywhere between 3 and 7 (in my experience) searches.
  2. Survey - yeah, no surprise, there... Success is random but can be huge
  3. Video - various sources of video similar to nCrave. Rewards range from 1-12 'points' or 'bucks' or 'fill-in-the-blank' per view.
  4. Daily Poll - not a big earner, but at least it keeps your account active.
  5. ...and more - depending on the app/site in question

My point is that ClixSense can do quite well for me (and you!) without PTC and ClixGrid being offered.

Exactly, and this is what bothers me the most when I see all of these US members in here saying they can't do surveys. Believe me they can if they wanted to. I guess if they don't want to then they can just leaave and find some scam PTC sites out there that will fold up before they ever get paid. To me this place will always be worth staying here for.


Maybe they are lazy doing survey. You just need complete 2-3 survey a day to make 1 dollars a day or more.

If you get use to get rejected on survey. Mostly likely you can get qualify. If you figure out how to master the survey?

Once
sweetpie3000
Posts1,486
Member Since31 Oct 2007
Last Visit2 Aug 2019
Likes Given3
Likes Received406/278

#135 by pennyD8984 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 05:17

That's what I don't understand. People are so worried about 0,1c/PTC and they don't see the biggest earning opportunities? I mean: completing surveys and offers are the best way to earn. Plain and simple. But you have to work for it. Plus, to be fair, I see the same ads over and over. I'm not going to join their websites. Even if there is a poorly photoshopped boat/Ferrari as proof of their earnings. Let's face it: if advertisers were more honest, Clixsense wouldn't have removed the PTC system.
In my opinion they did the right thing to stay alive and relevant.
pennyD8984
Posts13
Member Since15 May 2017
Last Visit23 Jun 2018
Likes Given0
Likes Received5/4

#136 by hlrive » Thu Jul 06, 2017 05:22

sweetpie3000 wrote:
hlrive wrote:
Thorgrym wrote: I don't understand what is a big deal is with ClixSense dropping the PTCs and with PayPal dropping ClixSense... Sure, any change in a routine can cause some negative emotions but all change doesn't have to be negative change.

There are a couple of apps/sites that I have been using that have never offered PTC. Earnings come from things including:
  1. Search - On one, every 4th unique, valid search comes with a reward. On another, the reward comes with a random count - anywhere between 3 and 7 (in my experience) searches.
  2. Survey - yeah, no surprise, there... Success is random but can be huge
  3. Video - various sources of video similar to nCrave. Rewards range from 1-12 'points' or 'bucks' or 'fill-in-the-blank' per view.
  4. Daily Poll - not a big earner, but at least it keeps your account active.
  5. ...and more - depending on the app/site in question

My point is that ClixSense can do quite well for me (and you!) without PTC and ClixGrid being offered.

Exactly, and this is what bothers me the most when I see all of these US members in here saying they can't do surveys. Believe me they can if they wanted to. I guess if they don't want to then they can just leaave and find some scam PTC sites out there that will fold up before they ever get paid. To me this place will always be worth staying here for.


Maybe they are lazy doing survey. You just need complete 2-3 survey a day to make 1 dollars a day or more.

If you get use to get rejected on survey. Mostly likely you can get qualify. If you figure out how to master the survey?

Once

That is what I do, I keep on trying usually within the first few minutes you get the disqualify, then I just go to another one. Most days I get 2 to 3 that I qualify for. I know most people don't even realize that Peanut labs offers and a few others have their own surveys as well. I do a few through peanut labs in the offers and it's just rating commercials an easy $1.40 for 2 there daily. Website explorer today I made 35 cents at, so these members in the US can make lots just from that. This is not the end of Clixsense folks, you just have to look around a bit more for the cash here.
hlrive
Posts418
Member Since4 Feb 2013
Last Visit2 Jan 2018
Likes Given55
Likes Received346/189

#137 by jjohnson777 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 09:52

hlrive wrote:
sweetpie3000 wrote:
hlrive wrote:
Thorgrym wrote: I don't understand what is a big deal is with ClixSense dropping the PTCs and with PayPal dropping ClixSense... Sure, any change in a routine can cause some negative emotions but all change doesn't have to be negative change.

There are a couple of apps/sites that I have been using that have never offered PTC. Earnings come from things including:
  1. Search - On one, every 4th unique, valid search comes with a reward. On another, the reward comes with a random count - anywhere between 3 and 7 (in my experience) searches.
  2. Survey - yeah, no surprise, there... Success is random but can be huge
  3. Video - various sources of video similar to nCrave. Rewards range from 1-12 'points' or 'bucks' or 'fill-in-the-blank' per view.
  4. Daily Poll - not a big earner, but at least it keeps your account active.
  5. ...and more - depending on the app/site in question

My point is that ClixSense can do quite well for me (and you!) without PTC and ClixGrid being offered.

Exactly, and this is what bothers me the most when I see all of these US members in here saying they can't do surveys. Believe me they can if they wanted to. I guess if they don't want to then they can just leaave and find some scam PTC sites out there that will fold up before they ever get paid. To me this place will always be worth staying here for.


Maybe they are lazy doing survey. You just need complete 2-3 survey a day to make 1 dollars a day or more.

If you get use to get rejected on survey. Mostly likely you can get qualify. If you figure out how to master the survey?

Once

That is what I do, I keep on trying usually within the first few minutes you get the disqualify, then I just go to another one. Most days I get 2 to 3 that I qualify for. I know most people don't even realize that Peanut labs offers and a few others have their own surveys as well. I do a few through peanut labs in the offers and it's just rating commercials an easy $1.40 for 2 there daily. Website explorer today I made 35 cents at, so these members in the US can make lots just from that. This is not the end of Clixsense folks, you just have to look around a bit more for the cash here.

That's why Jim needs to pay someone to show all ways can earn. If he plays cards right people will see can earn more if you use what available. Yes not as easy as ptcs but pay whole lot better.
jjohnson777
Posts1,587
Member Since31 Mar 2007
Last Visit30 Aug 2021
Likes Given300
Likes Received803/488

#138 by sweetpie3000 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:48

If you figure out how to qualify on survey. You can make at least 3-5 dollars per hour on survey. You are no longer need to spend 8 hour to earn 50 cents on ptc sites.

If you get Disqualify on the survey. Just move on the next one!!

You are going to have a very tired finger.

Ptc owner need start offering Finger insurance to protect their users!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
sweetpie3000
Posts1,486
Member Since31 Oct 2007
Last Visit2 Aug 2019
Likes Given3
Likes Received406/278

#139 by pipster1234 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:05

Quote:If you figure out how to qualify on survey. You can make at least 3-5 dollars per hour on survey. You are no longer need to spend 8 hour to earn 50 cents on ptc sites.

it is called lying. there is a reason survey do not pay like they used to, and this is the reason. there is no figuring out involved you answer truthfully and if you fit their criteria you get in if not you don't. i sure hope people on here do not encourage others to lie in hopes to qualify for surveys as this will just make cs lose accounts.
pipster1234
Posts203
Member Since14 Jan 2017
Last Visit14 Nov 2020
Likes Given7
Likes Received121/71

#140 by Charez » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:07

sweetpie3000 wrote: If you figure out how to qualify on survey. You can make at least 3-5 dollars per hour on survey. You are no longer need to spend 8 hour to earn 50 cents on ptc sites.

If you get Disqualify on the survey. Just move on the next one!!

You are going to have a very tired finger.

Ptc owner need start offering Finger insurance to protect their users!! :lol: :lol: :lol:


You are a big lier
Charez
Posts3,350
Member Since2 Nov 2010
Last Visit14 Jan 2021
Likes Given877
Likes Received2,277/1,201
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Jan 24, 2022 11:01:36 PST