Thorgrym wrote: I don't understand what is a big deal is with ClixSense dropping the PTCs and with PayPal dropping ClixSense... Sure, any change in a routine can cause some negative emotions but all change doesn't have to be negative change.
There are a couple of apps/sites that I have been using that have never offered PTC. Earnings come from things including:
- Search - On one, every 4th unique, valid search comes with a reward. On another, the reward comes with a random count - anywhere between 3 and 7 (in my experience) searches.
- Survey - yeah, no surprise, there... Success is random but can be huge
- Video - various sources of video similar to nCrave. Rewards range from 1-12 'points' or 'bucks' or 'fill-in-the-blank' per view.
- Daily Poll - not a big earner, but at least it keeps your account active.
- ...and more - depending on the app/site in question
My point is that ClixSense can do quite well for me (and you!) without PTC and ClixGrid being offered.
Exactly, and this is what bothers me the most when I see all of these US members in here saying they can't do surveys. Believe me they can if they wanted to. I guess if they don't want to then they can just leaave and find some scam PTC sites out there that will fold up before they ever get paid. To me this place will always be worth staying here for.