Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkCS can be indicator to know the unemployment rate?
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
CS can be indicator to know the unemployment rate?

#1 by aaron_aldo » Mon May 08, 2017 10:46

Why the winners in the "weekly contest" are generally always from countries that maybe not developed countries? Are it shows that in a developing country the unemployment rate is high, so they has time to do the "task"?. Sorry, I don't mean to satirize a country, if indeed this indicator is true, maybe it could be input for the government in my country to continue to grow more advanced so that the people are also more prosperous
aaron_aldo
Posts66
Member Since5 Sep 2016
Last Visit29 Jan 2021
Likes Given11
Likes Received30/21

#2 by hyldig » Mon May 08, 2017 11:06

Some of us just don`t want to use Facebook or don`t like doing tasks . The amount of tasks available for the country got a lot to say , not all countries got a lot of tasks available . I doubt it got anything to do with the countries social situation , so I am not really understanding you . No matter witch country the unemployed need the money equally much .
hyldig
Posts871
Member Since8 Sep 2013
Last Visit8 Jul 2017
Likes Given63
Likes Received444/306

#3 by dutch1898 » Mon May 08, 2017 11:22

Indonesia is getting close to getting a unique transportation system
that will connect many of the islands in a safe way not relying on
the current ferry's or airtravel. The building of it will give emplyment
to many.
dutch1898
Posts1,372
Member Since2 Nov 2007
Last Visit15 Dec 2020
Likes Given1,024
Likes Received1,816/877

#4 by aaron_aldo » Mon May 08, 2017 11:38

Is not the "task" given by clixsense the same for all countries, depending on the level that has been achieved by its members? Except "surveys" that may vary in availability for each country. Sorry, fix me if I'm wrong. I just do not see members from America, Germany, Japan or other European countries above 10 on "Ten Workers of All Time, the last 30 days, the last 7 days even in 24 hours". Probably not much work is available in my country right now, so many of us are hoping to get something from doing the "task" given by CS
aaron_aldo
Posts66
Member Since5 Sep 2016
Last Visit29 Jan 2021
Likes Given11
Likes Received30/21

#5 by aaron_aldo » Mon May 08, 2017 11:50

dutch1898 wrote: Indonesia is getting close to getting a unique transportation system
that will connect many of the islands in a safe way not relying on
the current ferry's or airtravel. The building of it will give emplyment
to many.

If a safe transportation system on the island can come true, it may take a lot of work and maybe not, depending on whether our government is concerned with the welfare of its people or not. But in fact until now has not materialized, even signs haven't yet seen will be come true :(
aaron_aldo
Posts66
Member Since5 Sep 2016
Last Visit29 Jan 2021
Likes Given11
Likes Received30/21

#6 by hyldig » Mon May 08, 2017 11:54

Not tasks given by CS . Tasks are given by Crowdflower . You are only doing them via your account at CS . You could just as well have done tasks from an account at another page . But the present amount of tasks would remain the same . USA is the number 1 earner what offers and surveys concerns and many from USA rarely do tasks due to they got other earning options enough .
hyldig
Posts871
Member Since8 Sep 2013
Last Visit8 Jul 2017
Likes Given63
Likes Received444/306

#7 by aaron_aldo » Mon May 08, 2017 12:11

Yes, I mean "task" available in CS that comes from CF. Of the many income options in other countries can show that the choice is less in our country. Yeah .. i hope this could be a motivation for me, to find or create more income options .. more advanced like you guys :)
aaron_aldo
Posts66
Member Since5 Sep 2016
Last Visit29 Jan 2021
Likes Given11
Likes Received30/21

#8 by Arvind9 » Mon May 08, 2017 15:20

Again Clixsense has nothing to do with the earning opertunities you get it all depends on the Advertisers it varys from country to country many countries hardly get any opertunities they click adds and try their luck on Clixgrid.
By the way we are also a developing country illetracy,unemployment, poverty is quiet high but still our country has invested billions in Indonesia over a period of time,governments are same everywhere it depends on you how you lift yourself.
Arvind9
Posts4,733
Member Since16 Jun 2013
Last VisitToday
Likes Given3,887
Likes Received2,906/2,119

#9 by hyldig » Mon May 08, 2017 21:59

I personally just don`t like or even less trust Facebook or similar page and am not doing tasks due to it . We actually got depression and ricing unemployment and more and more long term unemployed . Not a good idea insulting thosee who come to a topic like this by calling them not developed or underdeveloped . Surveys offers and tasks concerning , what you see is what you get . The only way there might be more surveys available is by checking the routers . Since you were so friendly yourself , even it takes a lot of hard work checking the routers you got to do it yourself .
hyldig
Posts871
Member Since8 Sep 2013
Last Visit8 Jul 2017
Likes Given63
Likes Received444/306

#10 by tasman1 » Mon May 08, 2017 22:15

Unemployment is no problem in today world

Underemployment is a problem , most people today work at the call , part time etc , full time is rare

In short most folks work , but earn much less today

Blame govt or automation or tasman1 , but that will stay now forever and will get more worst

Who care ? nobody , not govt , not rich , not tasman1
tasman1
Posts16,041
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,514
Likes Received15,883/8,268

#11 by sweetpie3000 » Tue May 09, 2017 08:39

Every person hate their government around the world. It doesn't matter what country you live. However they don't blame their favorite celebrity getting richer everyday. :lol: :lol:
sweetpie3000
Posts1,486
Member Since31 Oct 2007
Last Visit2 Aug 2019
Likes Given3
Likes Received406/278

#12 by ech00 » Tue May 09, 2017 09:10

For someone who does tasks regularly the weekly task figures are a wonder to behold. I find it hard to believe you can reach some of of those numbers per day legitimately. In fact, I think they should get rid of the contest because it just encourages cheating.
ech00
Posts438
Member Since17 Sep 2014
Last Visit3 Aug 2021
Likes Given309
Likes Received312/158

#13 by aaron_aldo » Tue May 09, 2017 09:57

hyldig wrote: I personally just don`t like or even less trust Facebook or similar page and am not doing tasks due to it . We actually got depression and ricing unemployment and more and more long term unemployed . Not a good idea insulting thosee who come to a topic like this by calling them not developed or underdeveloped . Surveys offers and tasks concerning , what you see is what you get . The only way there might be more surveys available is by checking the routers . Since you were so friendly yourself , even it takes a lot of hard work checking the routers you got to do it yourself .

I do not mean to insult, and that's not the point. I just think maybe it is true the income option/opportunities in another country to more, (not just from CS), the more prosperous society and in my country may not yet, so when there is an opportunity however its difficult, we will do. (Maybe my English is also not good, so what I think, is interpreted another, once again sorry :P)

So far I have never interacted with people from other countries, since i knowing "CS" seems like I want to interact, I want to have friends, like a family from various countries.

I am newbie on CS, just trying to interact with people from other countries, then I would be very happy if anyone would guide me and I will be very grateful :)
:clixsense:
aaron_aldo
Posts66
Member Since5 Sep 2016
Last Visit29 Jan 2021
Likes Given11
Likes Received30/21

#14 by BouldRake » Tue May 09, 2017 14:46

It's an interesting observation, but no, I don't think you can judge the level of employment in a country by the level of activity in tasks for one simple reason: the sample size is too low. If you had the data for millions of people - perhaps all the backend data for Crowdflower and mTurk combined, then you could probably start to see some trends, but there are more than enough unemployed workers from every country in the world - with the possible exception of Vatican city - that any one of them could fill the leaderboard on any given day.

What you're more likely seeing is the relative value of the dollar rather than the relative levels of unemployment.
BouldRake
Posts2,841
Member Since1 Aug 2010
Last Visit15 Oct 2021
Likes Given10
Likes Received2,968/1,514
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Dec 2, 2021 02:38:20 PST