Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkWhat do you know/think about HK?
Topic Rating:

Jump to
ySense Customer Care CornerySense Knowledge CenterMembers LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
What do you know/think about HK?

Locked

#1 by cyrus55555 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:17

I am interested how people from different countries think about us.
Feel free to say or ask :D
cyrus55555
Posts54
Member Since19 Feb 2017
Last Visit18 Nov 2021
Likes Given2
Likes Received33/17

#2 by jjohnson777 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:01

I do not hate China as much as used to. Obvious our press not free so I no longer buy what it tells me. I trust so called government ran news agencies more than the so called free press. If they lie about Russia safe bet they lie about China. My local station been covering birth of animals for months that's how stupid so called free press is. They refuse answer basic question in stories: Who? When? Where? How? Why? Think college educated journalist know do that in every story but they lucky if get 1 or 2 in each one. All my local media same way so I do not pay attention to them. I mentioned that every few weeks they refuse to change so I boycott them and bash them on Facebook.
jjohnson777
Posts1,587
Member Since31 Mar 2007
Last Visit30 Aug 2021
Likes Given300
Likes Received803/488

#3 by hyldig » Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:27

First to point out the topic is political of nature . Hong Kong also called the Kings of Knock Off is the world over known for cheap moonchine copies of expencive brands . The big problem just is those productions never last very long .
hyldig
Posts871
Member Since8 Sep 2013
Last Visit8 Jul 2017
Likes Given63
Likes Received444/306

#4 by erebus1966 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:33

The most beautiful Chinese girls live in HK. That's all I know about your country. :mrgreen:
erebus1966
Posts344
Member Since31 Dec 2015
Last Visit12 Aug 2019
Likes Given82
Likes Received197/114

#5 by cyrus55555 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:42

In fact,HK is a part of China,but most of us don't like being call as chinese,because of what the Chinese Mainlanders did in HK.
Some of us hate Chinese and they would call themselves the Hong Kongers.

Indeed,we are a bit different with "Chinese"(although In theory, we are)
1.We speak Cantonese,not Chinese mandarin
2.We use the traditional Chinese Words and they don't
3We use different currency
4.We have a different political system for 50 years(set by China,until 2047)


It is a bit complicated about the relationships between HK and China,but there are some differences. Mostly what is happening in mainland China which is not related to HK.

But still,thanks for your reply :D
cyrus55555
Posts54
Member Since19 Feb 2017
Last Visit18 Nov 2021
Likes Given2
Likes Received33/17

#6 by cyrus55555 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:47

hyldig wrote: First to point out the topic is political of nature . Hong Kong also called the Kings of Knock Off is the world over known for cheap moonchine copies of expencive brands . The big problem just is those productions never last very long .


I've never heard that lol
cyrus55555
Posts54
Member Since19 Feb 2017
Last Visit18 Nov 2021
Likes Given2
Likes Received33/17

#7 by cyrus55555 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:51

erebus1966 wrote: The most beautiful Chinese girls live in HK. That's all I know about your country. :mrgreen:

Not really bro,that's all about make up or photoshops.
cyrus55555
Posts54
Member Since19 Feb 2017
Last Visit18 Nov 2021
Likes Given2
Likes Received33/17

#8 by seaeagle » Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:56

Very small. Very hilly. Very crowded. Very noisy. Very high-rise. Great food. Full of life. Full of history. Beautiful scenery.
seaeagle
Posts466
Member Since9 Aug 2007
Last Visit8 Dec 2020
Likes Given1,275
Likes Received693/302

#9 by erebus1966 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 13:00

cyrus55555 wrote:
erebus1966 wrote: The most beautiful Chinese girls live in HK. That's all I know about your country. :mrgreen:

Not really bro,that's all about make up or photoshops.


:cry:
erebus1966
Posts344
Member Since31 Dec 2015
Last Visit12 Aug 2019
Likes Given82
Likes Received197/114

#10 by cyrus55555 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 13:00

Yup, very small(too small for me :D )
cyrus55555
Posts54
Member Since19 Feb 2017
Last Visit18 Nov 2021
Likes Given2
Likes Received33/17

#11 by cyrus55555 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 13:03

erebus1966 wrote:
cyrus55555 wrote:
erebus1966 wrote: The most beautiful Chinese girls live in HK. That's all I know about your country. :mrgreen:

Not really bro,that's all about make up or photoshops.


:cry:



However, if the girls look okay without any make up,that means you should go for it
cyrus55555
Posts54
Member Since19 Feb 2017
Last Visit18 Nov 2021
Likes Given2
Likes Received33/17

#12 by valerie » Sun Mar 19, 2017 13:11

OoooEEeeee I'd love to visit Hong Kong.

I'd like to visit the temples and the big buddha and the Po Lin Monastery. :clap:
That would be so interesting and exciting!

I would also like to visit the shopping areas and theaters.

I think of Hong Kong as a place with a lot of action, fast paced, but also with a
rural scenic area.
valerie
Posts22,077
Member Since27 Feb 2007
Last VisitToday
Likes Given5,473
Likes Received19,772/8,375

#13 by cyrus55555 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 13:41

valerie wrote: OoooEEeeee I'd love to visit Hong Kong.

I'd like to visit the temples and the big buddha and the Po Lin Monastery. :clap:
That would be so interesting and exciting!

I would also like to visit the shopping areas and theaters.

I think of Hong Kong as a place with a lot of action, fast paced, but also with a
rural scenic area.

I've been the big Buddha once,have to walk lots of stair to reach there.
But once you get there,it will be worth.
cyrus55555
Posts54
Member Since19 Feb 2017
Last Visit18 Nov 2021
Likes Given2
Likes Received33/17

#14 by jjohnson777 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 13:54

I think China being smart they slowly making Hong Kong more like China and China more like Hong Kong.
jjohnson777
Posts1,587
Member Since31 Mar 2007
Last Visit30 Aug 2021
Likes Given300
Likes Received803/488

#15 by Charez » Sun Mar 19, 2017 14:14

I make no difference between China, Hong Kong or Macao.
Charez
Posts3,350
Member Since2 Nov 2010
Last Visit14 Jan 2021
Likes Given877
Likes Received2,277/1,201

#16 by tasman1 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 14:35

cyrus55555 wrote: Yup, very small(too small for me :D )


Small???? wow , HK is a city in China , do you have any idea how big is China ?

To the topic , China is most perfect place in the world in my opinion
tasman1
Posts16,360
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,914
Likes Received16,222/8,441

#17 by Marcel-R6 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 14:36

Nope I don't want to go to HK......I'll probably will spend too much money then :lol:
Marcel-R6
Posts3,820
Member Since16 Jan 2014
Last Visit27 Dec 2020
Likes Given1,634
Likes Received3,303/1,693

#18 by jjohnson777 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 16:18

I hate all modern forms of transpiration. used to could tolerate 4 hour trip in car. Now anything over hour I not going. I can not even stand 5 minute trip to bank or store. So happy did not learn to drive not be worth the grand plus it cost a month since hate it so much. So if its not in 25-50 mile radius I not going. My cats love it means I never go on vacation so no vet for week for them.
jjohnson777
Posts1,587
Member Since31 Mar 2007
Last Visit30 Aug 2021
Likes Given300
Likes Received803/488

#19 by tasman1 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 16:30

jjohnson777 wrote: I hate all modern forms of transpiration. used to could tolerate 4 hour trip in car. Now anything over hour I not going. I can not even stand 5 minute trip to bank or store. So happy did not learn to drive not be worth the grand plus it cost a month since hate it so much. So if its not in 25-50 mile radius I not going. My cats love it means I never go on vacation so no vet for week for them.



I can give you my donkey for free . I have a mule now .much faster
Enjoy and take care of that donkey
tasman1
Posts16,360
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,914
Likes Received16,222/8,441

#20 by lovesuccess » Sun Mar 19, 2017 16:57

congratulations
lovesuccess
Posts1,311
Member Since29 Jun 2014
Last Visit28 Dec 2021
Likes Given2,154
Likes Received648/466
Locked
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Jan 24, 2022 09:27:26 PST