Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungePayment ProofsAll the payments I received from Clixsense
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
All the payments I received from Clixsense

#1 by perfectshops » Sat Feb 04, 2017 07:31

I have never posted the payments I received from :clixsense: . I was just watching how people are posting their payments, and now I too think that I should post about the payments received by me from :clixsense:, not as a proof but to show that I get what I work for and there is nothing that going to stop anyone from getting their hard earned money.

First I got a payment that was a way of checking my Paypal Account on 15th Nov. 2016

Then I received my first payment on 16th Nov. 2016

Later on 22nd December 2016 my second payment

This is my current payment that was done yesterday

I thank :clixsense: for all their support and all the members of our :clixsense: family who have helped me all the way. Have encouraged me on this forum, have guided me, have given me company, was there for me.

I hope that you all will stand by me firmly in the future too. Looking forward to earning more and more dollars from :clixsense: and spending more time with my :clixsense: family :thumbup:
perfectshops
Posts531
Member Since29 Sep 2016
Last Visit12 Apr 2018
Likes Given671
Likes Received445/198
Return to 'Payment Proofs' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Nov 27, 2021 22:12:59 PST