Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkForget Attack , Brighten My Day
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Forget Attack , Brighten My Day

Locked

#1 by tasman1 » Tue Sep 06, 2016 00:07

Hi folks , It is boring to talk about attack here 24 hours non-stop

Please brighten my day , let a sunshine in my and your life

Now , tell me how much You love me and why
tasman1
Posts16,062
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,538
Likes Received15,914/8,277

#2 by rpdesign » Tue Sep 06, 2016 00:25

i will love you IF you DHL over a bottle of Jacobs Creek wine immediately ;)
rpdesign
Posts1,498
Member Since20 Jul 2015
Last Visit2 Dec 2021
Likes Given348
Likes Received1,007/557

#3 by voltej » Tue Sep 06, 2016 00:26

Umm....Just sharing! :) ;)

voltej
Posts2,417
Member Since23 May 2015
Last Visit17 Mar 2018
Likes Given2,886
Likes Received1,554/922

#4 by tasman1 » Tue Sep 06, 2016 00:33

rpdesign wrote: i will love you IF you DHL over a bottle of Jacobs Creek wine immediately ;)


OK ,It is on a way to Your place , prepare a glasses
tasman1
Posts16,062
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,538
Likes Received15,914/8,277

#5 by imab99 » Tue Sep 06, 2016 00:52

tasman1 wrote: Hi folks , It is boring to talk about attack here 24 hours non-stop

Please brighten my day , let a sunshine in my and your life

Now , tell me how much You love me and why

Mwahahahaha this is a good one.
Ok, here's my take on that:
I love you because your nickname reminds me of the tasmanian devil, which I have learned to be a cute little furry animal and I'm crazy about all cute little furry animals :D
imab99
Posts368
Member Since5 Nov 2015
Last Visit14 Apr 2021
Likes Given484
Likes Received341/167

#6 by tasman1 » Tue Sep 06, 2016 01:19

imab99 wrote:
tasman1 wrote: Hi folks , It is boring to talk about attack here 24 hours non-stop

Please brighten my day , let a sunshine in my and your life

Now , tell me how much You love me and why

Mwahahahaha this is a good one.
Ok, here's my take on that:
I love you because your nickname reminds me of the tasmanian devil, which I have learned to be a cute little furry animal and I'm crazy about all cute little furry animals :D



Tasmanian devils may be small, but they're as tough as nails
And Thank You for loving me , love You to
tasman1
Posts16,062
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,538
Likes Received15,914/8,277

#7 by Marcel-R6 » Tue Sep 06, 2016 02:03

A Tasmanian devil and cute? Let it bite your finger and see if you still think it is cute :lol:
Marcel-R6
Posts3,820
Member Since16 Jan 2014
Last Visit27 Dec 2020
Likes Given1,634
Likes Received3,303/1,693

#8 by tasman1 » Tue Sep 06, 2016 02:30

Marcel-R6 wrote: A Tasmanian devil and cute? Let it bite your finger and see if you still think it is cute :lol:

Ouch.... and as a cat Marcelcat will not stand a chance [ maybe only if you tell what % you love me and why ]
tasman1
Posts16,062
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,538
Likes Received15,914/8,277

#9 by Marcel-R6 » Tue Sep 06, 2016 02:51

tasman1 wrote:
Marcel-R6 wrote: A Tasmanian devil and cute? Let it bite your finger and see if you still think it is cute :lol:

Ouch.... and as a cat Marcelcat will not stand a chance [ maybe only if you tell what % you love me and why ]

Eh telling another guy how much I love him? Can we just shake hands? :lol:
Marcel-R6
Posts3,820
Member Since16 Jan 2014
Last Visit27 Dec 2020
Likes Given1,634
Likes Received3,303/1,693

#10 by hyldig » Tue Sep 06, 2016 02:56

Haven`t you seen enough to " Love " , preferably forever, at clixsense during the Hacker attack ? Is it not enough things are back to normal ?
hyldig
Posts871
Member Since8 Sep 2013
Last Visit8 Jul 2017
Likes Given63
Likes Received444/306

#11 by evenublueg » Tue Sep 06, 2016 03:55

tasman1 wrote: Hi folks , It is boring to talk about attack here 24 hours non-stop

Please brighten my day , let a sunshine in my and your life

Now , tell me how much You love me and why

You are too funny :lol:

It does relieve us, even if for a moment, from the beast of the past 24 - 48 hours.

I bring you sunshine 8-) to brighten the blue skies above you.

I have no pictures to send, only good wishes you have a wonderful day.

One day at a time.

:clap: You're good :thumbup:
evenublueg
Posts520
Member Since7 Jul 2010
Last Visit9 Aug 2019
Likes Given777
Likes Received210/137

#12 by MLR168 » Tue Sep 06, 2016 04:08

I dont know you so neither I love nor hate you ;)
MLR168
Posts154
Member Since7 May 2014
Last Visit26 Jan 2018
Likes Given17
Likes Received73/40

#13 by shadecat » Tue Sep 06, 2016 06:39

It's hard to love someone you can't even see. :lol: 8-) Have a super day!
shadecat
Posts439
Member Since22 Jun 2007
Last Visit18 Nov 2019
Likes Given800
Likes Received338/193
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Dec 5, 2021 19:03:54 PST