Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkYou've Got Too Much Free Time
Topic Rating:

Jump to
Members LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
You've Got Too Much Free Time

Locked

#21 by proadco » Thu Jun 23, 2016 17:49

sp1915 wrote:
PennyBang wrote:
sp1915 wrote: Are you both writing using a white font color? It is not easily readable on the forum.


SP, it cost you .05 profit making that post :lol:


Yeah maybe so but I did volunteer to be a mod. :roll:

Behind every blade of grass is new growth, you can volunteer to mow my yard every week :lol:
proadco
Posts3,842
Member Since25 Feb 2007
Last Visit2 Nov 2021
Likes Given2,236
Likes Received1,952/1,324

#22 by The_Helper » Thu Jun 23, 2016 19:04

sp1915 wrote: TigerHeart: Please change your font color from white to a readable color or your previous posts may all be marked for a deletion.

As you wish. Cheers! I hope this is readable. :lol:
The_Helper
Posts2,332
Member Since29 Mar 2014
Last Visit26 Nov 2021
Likes Given745
Likes Received1,912/888

#23 by The_Helper » Thu Jun 23, 2016 19:08

Sorry, Just having little fun there. I'll post correctly from now on. Cheers! :xsmile:
The_Helper
Posts2,332
Member Since29 Mar 2014
Last Visit26 Nov 2021
Likes Given745
Likes Received1,912/888

#24 by proadco » Thu Jun 23, 2016 19:42

@ TigerHeart

You are Cordially Invited to start your own topic to only trash your own thread with annoying colors
proadco
Posts3,842
Member Since25 Feb 2007
Last Visit2 Nov 2021
Likes Given2,236
Likes Received1,952/1,324

#25 by The_Helper » Thu Jun 23, 2016 19:59

PennyBang wrote: @ TigerHeart

You are Cordially Invited to start your own topic to only trash your own thread with annoying colors

Brother, what is yours and what is mine? This world itself is just a guest house in which you, me & everyone are only guests for a few days. All of us have to go home one day. Why say- yours, mine when we all are leaving? Say 'us'. Don't take it very seriously. Cheers! God bless you. :xsmile:
The_Helper
Posts2,332
Member Since29 Mar 2014
Last Visit26 Nov 2021
Likes Given745
Likes Received1,912/888

#26 by proadco » Thu Jun 23, 2016 20:06

TigerHeart wrote:
PennyBang wrote: @ TigerHeart

You are Cordially Invited to start your own topic to only trash your own thread with annoying colors

Brother, what is yours and what is mine? This world itself is just a guest house in which you, me & everyone are only guests for a few days. All of us have to go home one day. Why say- yours, mine when we all are leaving? Say 'us'. Don't take it very seriously. Cheers! God bless you. :xsmile:

Sorry, I don't share my toys.

But, I will more than happy to rent them to you by the hour, by day, by the week :lol:
proadco
Posts3,842
Member Since25 Feb 2007
Last Visit2 Nov 2021
Likes Given2,236
Likes Received1,952/1,324

#27 by sp1915 » Fri Jun 24, 2016 08:17

Thanks TigerHeart. :thumbup:
sp1915
Posts3,076
Member Since1 Feb 2007
Last Visit29 Nov 2021
Likes Given486
Likes Received1,587/930

#28 by papamike51 » Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:22

PennyBang wrote: If you are reading this.
You're not making money b/c reading this topic don't pay.
Making a comment on this topic don't pay neither.


Maybe I'm misunderstanding your intent but what do you have against the rest of us enjoying the Forums?
papamike51
Posts1,092
Member Since9 Apr 2007
Last Visit29 Oct 2018
Likes Given2,177
Likes Received1,313/507

#29 by proadco » Fri Jun 24, 2016 20:22

papamike51 wrote:
PennyBang wrote: If you are reading this.
You're not making money b/c reading this topic don't pay.
Making a comment on this topic don't pay neither.


Maybe I'm misunderstanding your intent but what do you have against the rest of us enjoying the Forums?

Your comment cost you .05 to make that comment, it cost me .05 cents to make a reply. :lol:
proadco
Posts3,842
Member Since25 Feb 2007
Last Visit2 Nov 2021
Likes Given2,236
Likes Received1,952/1,324

#30 by tasman1 » Fri Jun 24, 2016 20:31

have a spare 0.5 cent and that is a reason for this post , found it in car park
tasman1
Posts16,062
Member Since5 May 2012
Last VisitToday
Likes Given14,538
Likes Received15,914/8,277

#31 by proadco » Fri Jun 24, 2016 21:18

tasman1 wrote: have a spare 0.5 cent and that is a reason for this post , found it in car park

You got lucky to find that .05 to be able to post here, good luck on finding another .05 so you can
come back visit. I bet if you look around in the car park, you might find many more. :lol:
proadco
Posts3,842
Member Since25 Feb 2007
Last Visit2 Nov 2021
Likes Given2,236
Likes Received1,952/1,324

#32 by papamike51 » Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:49

PennyBang wrote:
tasman1 wrote: have a spare 0.5 cent and that is a reason for this post , found it in car park

You got lucky to find that .05 to be able to post here, good luck on finding another .05 so you can
come back visit. I bet if you look around in the car park, you might find many more. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:thumbup:
papamike51
Posts1,092
Member Since9 Apr 2007
Last Visit29 Oct 2018
Likes Given2,177
Likes Received1,313/507

#33 by proadco » Sat Jun 25, 2016 13:25

papamike51 wrote:
PennyBang wrote:
tasman1 wrote: have a spare 0.5 cent and that is a reason for this post , found it in car park

You got lucky to find that .05 to be able to post here, good luck on finding another .05 so you can
come back visit. I bet if you look around in the car park, you might find many more. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:thumbup:

It may be a while before we see Tasman1 again.

Some people are real penny pincher's and others throw their two cents around like it's nothing :lol:
proadco
Posts3,842
Member Since25 Feb 2007
Last Visit2 Nov 2021
Likes Given2,236
Likes Received1,952/1,324

#34 by papamike51 » Sat Jun 25, 2016 13:45

PennyBang wrote:
papamike51 wrote:
PennyBang wrote:
tasman1 wrote: have a spare 0.5 cent and that is a reason for this post , found it in car park

You got lucky to find that .05 to be able to post here, good luck on finding another .05 so you can
come back visit. I bet if you look around in the car park, you might find many more. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:thumbup:

It may be a while before we see Tasman1 again.

Some people are real penny pincher's and others throw their two cents around like it's nothing :lol:[/color]

Well, I borrowed a dollar from my son, so I'll be able to post here 10 more times. But then I'll have to cashout to pay him back.

;)
papamike51
Posts1,092
Member Since9 Apr 2007
Last Visit29 Oct 2018
Likes Given2,177
Likes Received1,313/507

#35 by proadco » Sat Jun 25, 2016 13:58

papamike51 wrote:
PennyBang wrote:
papamike51 wrote:
PennyBang wrote:
tasman1 wrote: have a spare 0.005 cent and that is a reason for this post , found it in car park

You got lucky to find that $0.005 to be able to post here, good luck on finding another $0.005 so you can
come back visit. I bet if you look around in the car park, you might find many more. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:thumbup:

It may be a while before we see Tasman1 again.

Some people are real penny pincher's and others throw their two cents around like it's nothing :lol:[/color]

Well, I borrowed a dollar from my son, so I'll be able to post here 10 more times. But then I'll have to cashout to pay him back.

;)

Actually you're in good shape to make 50 posts :thumbup:

Here at :clixsense: $1.00 = 100 pennies. :lol:

When you convert Cash to Coin to digital 100 pennies, that would allow you to make 50 posts at the rate of $0.005 per post, based at 15 seconds intervals.

If you do time management, you can get some $0.005 PTC ads in between posting and not take a full deficit earning loss. :roll:


You'll be in big trouble if your son catches you in his stash :D




edit:typo
Last edited by proadco » Sat Jun 25, 2016 14:05 » edited 1 time in total
proadco
Posts3,842
Member Since25 Feb 2007
Last Visit2 Nov 2021
Likes Given2,236
Likes Received1,952/1,324

#36 by papamike51 » Sat Jun 25, 2016 14:28

Quote:
Quote:
Well, I borrowed a dollar from my son, so I'll be able to post here 10 more times. But then I'll have to cashout to pay him back.
;)

Actually you're in good shape to make 50 posts :thumbup:

Here at :clixsense: $1.00 = 100 pennies. :lol:

When you convert Cash to Coin to digital 100 pennies, that would allow you to make 50 posts at the rate of $0.005 per post, based at 15 seconds intervals.

If you do time management, you can get some $0.005 PTC ads in between posting and not take a full deficit earning loss. :roll:

You'll be in big trouble if your son catches you in his stash :D


:oops:

Uh, yeah.....I've been trying to help my grandkids with their math and it's not been going well...
Hopefully they will do better in class than taking my help for gospel.
:?


papamike51
Posts1,092
Member Since9 Apr 2007
Last Visit29 Oct 2018
Likes Given2,177
Likes Received1,313/507
Locked
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Dec 5, 2021 18:13:39 PST