Please wait...
HomeForumInternationalUrduHow do you people cashout ?
Topic Rating:

Jump to
ySense Customer Care CornerySense Knowledge CenterMembers LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
How do you people cashout ?

Locked

#1 by CodeNameX » Mon Mar 28, 2016 08:59

Salam Pakistani Members,

I hope everyone is fine. RIP All the innocents passed away in Lahore tragedy
I have a question how do you people cashout ?
I mean which way Clixsense->Payza or Clixsense->PayPal and then Payment processor->Bank or Exchanger?
Which way and how much NET amount you receive at the end, lets say $50.

Regards
CodeNameX
Posts1,191
Member Since3 Jul 2011
Last Visit9 May 2019
Likes Given458
Likes Received366/252

#2 by ibadnan » Mon Mar 28, 2016 23:53

i would like to ask same question to you.


i use Clixsense->Payza->Withdrawl to Debit card
it takes time but it is the easiest way.
Withdrawl to Debit card charges are US$ 8 but i feel exchangers conversion rates are very low and i also dont know anyone.
Kindly share your experience as well
ibadnan
Posts458
Member Since26 Nov 2014
Last Visit11 Jul 2019
Likes Given168
Likes Received144/101

#3 by CodeNameX » Tue Mar 29, 2016 06:11

ibadnan wrote: i would like to ask same question to you.


i use Clixsense->Payza->Withdrawl to Debit card
it takes time but it is the easiest way.
Withdrawl to Debit card charges are US$ 8 but i feel exchangers conversion rates are very low and i also dont know anyone.
Kindly share your experience as well

Thank you
I use ClixSense->Exchangers PayPal->He sends me cash in bank
Example I have $60
* From my method $60-$1.2(2% Cashout Fee ClixSense)=$58.8*92(Exchange rate)=5409.6-34(Bank tranfer fee)=5375.6
So thats $60=5375.6 RS

From your method
*$60-$1.75(2.5%+0.25 Cashout fee Clixsense)=$58.25-$8=$50.25-$1.25(2.5% Currency exchange rate)=$49-Payza Receiving fee from Clixsense (2.50 % + $0.25)=$47.525=4976.11 RS
So thats $60=4976.11 RS

Did i made correct calculations of yours?
So i think Payza cashout is worth if your cashout is atleast $50+ otherwise if we cashout $25 etc then we will loose..
CodeNameX
Posts1,191
Member Since3 Jul 2011
Last Visit9 May 2019
Likes Given458
Likes Received366/252

#4 by bahadurcs » Tue Mar 29, 2016 07:11

ammadd wrote:
ibadnan wrote: i would like to ask same question to you.


i use Clixsense->Payza->Withdrawl to Debit card
it takes time but it is the easiest way.
Withdrawl to Debit card charges are US$ 8 but i feel exchangers conversion rates are very low and i also dont know anyone.
Kindly share your experience as well

Thank you
I use ClixSense->Exchangers PayPal->He sends me cash in bank
Example I have $60
* From my method $60-$1.2(2% Cashout Fee ClixSense)=$58.8*92(Exchange rate)=5409.6-34(Bank tranfer fee)=5375.6
So thats $60=5375.6 RS

From your method
*$60-$1.75(2.5%+0.25 Cashout fee Clixsense)=$58.25-$8=$50.25-$1.25(2.5% Currency exchange rate)=$49-Payza Receiving fee from Clixsense (2.50 % + $0.25)=$47.525=4976.11 RS
So thats $60=4976.11 RS

Did i made correct calculations of yours?
So i think Payza cashout is worth if your cashout is atleast $50+ otherwise if we cashout $25 etc then we will loose..

I use Clixsense ->Bro's Paypal. He shops online I get money from him. Simple.
bahadurcs
Posts177
Member Since30 Sep 2012
Last Visit20 Jan 2021
Likes Given13
Likes Received39/26

#5 by CodeNameX » Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:45

bahadurcs wrote:
ammadd wrote:
ibadnan wrote: i would like to ask same question to you.


i use Clixsense->Payza->Withdrawl to Debit card
it takes time but it is the easiest way.
Withdrawl to Debit card charges are US$ 8 but i feel exchangers conversion rates are very low and i also dont know anyone.
Kindly share your experience as well

Thank you
I use ClixSense->Exchangers PayPal->He sends me cash in bank
Example I have $60
* From my method $60-$1.2(2% Cashout Fee ClixSense)=$58.8*92(Exchange rate)=5409.6-34(Bank tranfer fee)=5375.6
So thats $60=5375.6 RS

From your method
*$60-$1.75(2.5%+0.25 Cashout fee Clixsense)=$58.25-$8=$50.25-$1.25(2.5% Currency exchange rate)=$49-Payza Receiving fee from Clixsense (2.50 % + $0.25)=$47.525=4976.11 RS
So thats $60=4976.11 RS

Did i made correct calculations of yours?
So i think Payza cashout is worth if your cashout is atleast $50+ otherwise if we cashout $25 etc then we will loose..

I use Clixsense ->Bro's Paypal. He shops online I get money from him. Simple.

That's a good idea but for someone who has brother/friend abroad
CodeNameX
Posts1,191
Member Since3 Jul 2011
Last Visit9 May 2019
Likes Given458
Likes Received366/252

#6 by Zohair2012 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:47

i use clixsense by paypal ------ n sent moneyfrom paypal to my bank account n dollers converts in euros
Zohair2012
Posts192
Member Since25 Sep 2012
Last Visit18 Apr 2018
Likes Given108
Likes Received32/32

#7 by Shahnilaa » Tue Mar 29, 2016 16:34

I use paypal
Shahnilaa
Posts604
Member Since18 Feb 2013
Last Visit21 Mar 2019
Likes Given391
Likes Received316/199

#8 by ibadnan » Tue Mar 29, 2016 21:29

ammadd wrote: Thank you
I use ClixSense->Exchangers PayPal->He sends me cash in bank
Example I have $60
* From my method $60-$1.2(2% Cashout Fee ClixSense)=$58.8*92(Exchange rate)=5409.6-34(Bank tranfer fee)=5375.6
So thats $60=5375.6 RS

From your method
*$60-$1.75(2.5%+0.25 Cashout fee Clixsense)=$58.25-$8=$50.25-$1.25(2.5% Currency exchange rate)=$49-Payza Receiving fee from Clixsense (2.50 % + $0.25)=$47.525=4976.11 RS
So thats $60=4976.11 RS

Did i made correct calculations of yours?
So i think Payza cashout is worth if your cashout is atleast $50+ otherwise if we cashout $25 etc then we will loose..

let me clarify mine
*$60-$1.75(2.5%+0.25 Cashout fee Clixsense)=$58.25-$8=$50.25
$50.25 x conversion (Rs 103 suppose)
=5175 rs in my bank account

* From your method $60-$1.2(2% Cashout Fee ClixSense)=$58.8 in your payza account
If you send $58.8 to ex-changer account further $1 will be deduct by payza and exchanger will receive $57.8
now 57.8*92(Exchange rate)=5317.6-34(Bank tranfer fee)=5283.60

last time i sent more than $200 to my credit card from Payza
after all dedcution if final $ is 200 x 104 =20800 rs
but if we use 200 x 92 = 18400
2400 rs difference :silent: :thumbdown:
ibadnan
Posts458
Member Since26 Nov 2014
Last Visit11 Jul 2019
Likes Given168
Likes Received144/101

#9 by rk1000 » Wed Mar 30, 2016 19:29

Hello ammadd
Brother you are on forum after a long time welcome back
Btw one question out of curiosity
What is your referral stats now upto 8 level
Thanks in advance
rk1000
Posts819
Member Since28 Oct 2012
Last Visit29 Dec 2021
Likes Given37
Likes Received433/259

#10 by qaseem15 » Wed Mar 30, 2016 21:59

Can any one recommend best suited Bank in Pakistan for Debit/Credit withdrawal from Payza?
What about Payza card, can't we make Payza card and cash out directly from the card?
Is there any chance of Paypal operating in Pakistan near future?
I would obliged if someone comment on these issues.
qaseem15
Posts21
Member Since15 Oct 2014
Last Visit26 Feb 2020
Likes Given15
Likes Received3/3

#11 by CodeNameX » Thu Mar 31, 2016 01:15

qaseem15 wrote: Can any one recommend best suited Bank in Pakistan for Debit/Credit withdrawal from Payza?
What about Payza card, can't we make Payza card and cash out directly from the card?
Is there any chance of Paypal operating in Pakistan near future?
I would obliged if someone comment on these issues.

Best is Standard Chartered
Not sure if Payza card still working..
No chance of PayPal until Nawaz shareef is Priminister :P
CodeNameX
Posts1,191
Member Since3 Jul 2011
Last Visit9 May 2019
Likes Given458
Likes Received366/252

#12 by CodeNameX » Thu Mar 31, 2016 01:17

rkx300 wrote: Hello ammadd
Brother you are on forum after a long time welcome back
Btw one question out of curiosity
What is your referral stats now upto 8 level
Thanks in advance

19,835
CodeNameX
Posts1,191
Member Since3 Jul 2011
Last Visit9 May 2019
Likes Given458
Likes Received366/252

#13 by rk1000 » Thu Mar 31, 2016 01:35

Thanks bro
But I wanna know your stats level wise as you posted some years ago
X on l1 y are upgraded
And so on upto 8
Thanks
rk1000
Posts819
Member Since28 Oct 2012
Last Visit29 Dec 2021
Likes Given37
Likes Received433/259

#14 by ibadnan » Fri Apr 01, 2016 00:11

ammadd wrote:
rkx300 wrote: Hello ammadd
Brother you are on forum after a long time welcome back
Btw one question out of curiosity
What is your referral stats now upto 8 level
Thanks in advance

19,835

can you give little guide regarding referrals ?
will highly appreciate.
ibadnan
Posts458
Member Since26 Nov 2014
Last Visit11 Jul 2019
Likes Given168
Likes Received144/101
Return to 'Urdu' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Jan 24, 2022 12:11:33 PST