Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkChit Chat about RainForest
Topic Rating:

Jump to
ySense Customer Care CornerySense Knowledge CenterMembers LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Chit Chat about RainForest

#1821 by Darkstar2 » Sun Aug 16, 2015 21:45

liricofree wrote: I stopped on the 14th step, the asked to change the number 1 into 4 in the dropdown next to a question but only one and 2 numbers were listed :(

Ok I have never had this one before, I've done many 49 step gCast before, and they all worked to the end.
The 49 step one is super long, I can imagine the 71 step one :lol: Well hopefully if people properly report this it will get fixed and tested again. :D


see below
Last edited by Darkstar2 » Sun Aug 16, 2015 23:06 » edited 1 time in total
Darkstar2
Posts17,394
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,320
Likes Received12,544/6,733

#1822 by vytla16 » Sun Aug 16, 2015 21:45

NSP300 wrote: anyone getting hits ? :thumbdown:



Nothing from last one hr :(
vytla16
Posts253
Member Since5 Mar 2015
Last Visit16 Jul 2018
Likes Given308
Likes Received237/95

#1823 by Darkstar2 » Sun Aug 16, 2015 21:47

I'm still using ORIGINAL store version, no problem, I don't trust the modded version it may have malicious code in it / shell code........etc. The original store version has ads/ads tracking etc, no biggie, the pros outweigh the cons lol.

remu123 wrote: thanks all for helping the issue ..but i tried the following methods:-
1)My ARP stops the when the CF page comes so i refreshed it again and tried clicking "Open a new window" but instead of opening on a new tab its redirecting the same page.

Also in my ARP extension i get error message like this..maybe the javascript error. Anyone getting the same type of error?

Auto Refresh Plus 6.1.5
Refresh page automatically, plus page monitor feature.
Details Options Reload (Ctrl+R)
ID: jbchhojbppfbpieganggaeaikjgnaboi
Loaded from: ~/Downloads/Auto Refresh Plus - Browser Addon
Inspect views: background.html

Unchecked runtime.lastError while running browserAction.setBadgeText: No tab with id: 2019.
View details

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'onClicked' of undefined
View details

Unchecked runtime.lastError while running browserAction.setBadgeText: No tab with id: 2038.
View details
Darkstar2
Posts17,394
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,320
Likes Received12,544/6,733

#1824 by Rahul-Tyagi » Sun Aug 16, 2015 22:20

got 2 times oops!! but not converted to a single hit! So bad... Time Over.. :thumbdown:
Rahul-Tyagi
Posts849
Member Since25 Jun 2012
Last Visit9 Feb 2018
Likes Given322
Likes Received540/304

#1825 by Darkstar2 » Sun Aug 16, 2015 22:32

Got 71 step :D Step 13 - I decided to ABANDON this sh** I clearly see where yes workers can abuse something on this site, I will not even mention it, but I'm not one of those. This is an abusive test author.
See below.
Last edited by Darkstar2 » Sun Aug 16, 2015 22:58 » edited 2 times in total
Darkstar2
Posts17,394
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,320
Likes Received12,544/6,733

#1826 by Rahul-Tyagi » Sun Aug 16, 2015 22:42

Darkstar2 wrote: Got 71 step :D Let's see how far before bug report :D

You're lucky then.. :clap: :thumbup:

any new id??
Rahul-Tyagi
Posts849
Member Since25 Jun 2012
Last Visit9 Feb 2018
Likes Given322
Likes Received540/304

#1827 by Darkstar2 » Sun Aug 16, 2015 22:52

rahul6036 wrote:
Darkstar2 wrote: Got 71 step :D Let's see how far before bug report :D

You're lucky then.. :clap: :thumbup:

any new id??

No I'm not lucky - I have already abandoned now, this P.O.S. of a hit.

On the questions page, they ask me to fill reference and question field with a name.
Then I get back to questions tab with 1 question listed.

Then they ask me to go to demographics-demographics and tick any 3 survey boxes.
and return back to questions tab.............So I should have the 3 new questions + the 1
the idiot asked right ? But no the test author asks if I see 3 surveys listed.
How the hell can I see 3 when he had me add 4 in total. (1 from a previous step and 3 now).

This is not a bug but STUPIDITY, and I don't respect test author who don't review
or dry run first...SO they are not getting my report ! I am paid to test a web app
and file bugs, I have better things to do than dealing with this bloody sh** !
and I know yes workers will continue this step and know how they can get away with it.
I'm not going to fall in this trap...nope. :D

CREATE shi*** tests with ambiguous or poor instructions = you get in return what you truly deserve......But the only thing I can offer him is ABANDON hit, I am not part of yes worker club :lol:

In all fairness I cannot blame RF, because I have read their docs to developers, and authors
and they strongly encourage their clients to write CLEAR instructions and not use ambiguous steps, AND to dry run the tests to see exactly what we SLAVES see.......So RF did their job. and I wasted my time :D
gCast can ....... K M M F A ! :lol:

Let's see if someone dares mention they completed the 71 steps lol
They will have to deal with Team CIA :lol:
Last edited by Darkstar2 » Sun Aug 16, 2015 23:17 » edited 8 times in total
Darkstar2
Posts17,394
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,320
Likes Received12,544/6,733

#1828 by NSP300 » Sun Aug 16, 2015 23:10

3 hours 3 oops but no hit :thumbdown:
NSP300
Posts150
Member Since16 Feb 2015
Last Visit25 Nov 2018
Likes Given74
Likes Received108/40

#1829 by remu123 » Sun Aug 16, 2015 23:17

Darkstar2 wrote: I'm still using ORIGINAL store version, no problem, I don't trust the modded version it may have malicious code in it / shell code........etc. The original store version has ads/ads tracking etc, no biggie, the pros outweigh the cons lol.

remu123 wrote: thanks all for helping the issue ..but i tried the following methods:-
1)My ARP stops the when the CF page comes so i refreshed it again and tried clicking "Open a new window" but instead of opening on a new tab its redirecting the same page.

Also in my ARP extension i get error message like this..maybe the javascript error. Anyone getting the same type of error?

Auto Refresh Plus 6.1.5
Refresh page automatically, plus page monitor feature.
Details Options Reload (Ctrl+R)
ID: jbchhojbppfbpieganggaeaikjgnaboi
Loaded from: ~/Downloads/Auto Refresh Plus - Browser Addon
Inspect views: background.html

Unchecked runtime.lastError while running browserAction.setBadgeText: No tab with id: 2019.
View details

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'onClicked' of undefined
View details

Unchecked runtime.lastError while running browserAction.setBadgeText: No tab with id: 2038.
View details

can i have the link for original version. If so i will try that.
remu123
Posts429
Member Since13 Nov 2014
Last Visit7 Jul 2021
Likes Given313
Likes Received449/170

#1830 by Darkstar2 » Sun Aug 16, 2015 23:26

remu123 wrote:
Darkstar2 wrote: I'm still using ORIGINAL store version, no problem, I don't trust the modded version it may have malicious code in it / shell code........etc. The original store version has ads/ads tracking etc, no biggie, the pros outweigh the cons lol.

remu123 wrote: thanks all for helping the issue ..but i tried the following methods:-
1)My ARP stops the when the CF page comes so i refreshed it again and tried clicking "Open a new window" but instead of opening on a new tab its redirecting the same page.

Also in my ARP extension i get error message like this..maybe the javascript error. Anyone getting the same type of error?

Auto Refresh Plus 6.1.5
Refresh page automatically, plus page monitor feature.
Details Options Reload (Ctrl+R)
ID: jbchhojbppfbpieganggaeaikjgnaboi
Loaded from: ~/Downloads/Auto Refresh Plus - Browser Addon
Inspect views: background.html

Unchecked runtime.lastError while running browserAction.setBadgeText: No tab with id: 2019.
View details

Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'onClicked' of undefined
View details

Unchecked runtime.lastError while running browserAction.setBadgeText: No tab with id: 2038.
View details

can i have the link for original version. If so i will try that.

Sorry, it's not available anymore in the Chrome store......it was removed either by author or google, the version on the author's web site is allegedly malicious (shell code, etc.) The original also has self updating code
and remote code, causing a risk and liability, has adware and phishing ads, luckily I know how to handle those. but there is no known good alternative to ARP, the others are junk or equally bad (adware).
Darkstar2
Posts17,394
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,320
Likes Received12,544/6,733

#1831 by Amaya02 » Mon Aug 17, 2015 00:05

I set the keyword "instruction" on ARP for the new job ID, it worked fine when I get a work mode and a candy. After the CS timer expired, I refreshed the job page and set the ARP on, keyword "instruction" for the second time.

after 5 seconds of countdown, this is always the result I got. As you can see, it reads the keyword "instruction" even if I got "You have done the maximum amount of work on this job."



Page Monitoring only works on oops page for me, since if it turned out to be a HIT, and submit, we don't need to use that certain link again and close it. Unlike job ID page that we can repeat refreshing if we get a "work mode".
Last edited by Amaya02 » Mon Aug 17, 2015 00:11 » edited 1 time in total
Amaya02
Posts795
Member Since18 May 2013
Last Visit15 Feb 2019
Likes Given1,559
Likes Received847/410

#1832 by capaxa » Mon Aug 17, 2015 00:07

is 764578 active?
capaxa
Posts1,538
Member Since29 Mar 2015
Last Visit11 Jan 2020
Likes Given31
Likes Received375/212

#1833 by chmi » Mon Aug 17, 2015 00:10

yes two hits about ten minutes ago
chmi
Posts291
Member Since22 May 2015
Last Visit30 Jun 2021
Likes Given159
Likes Received417/177

#1834 by norberto15 » Mon Aug 17, 2015 00:10

capaxa wrote: is 764578 active?

yes is active :thumbup:
norberto15
Posts337
Member Since3 Sep 2014
Last Visit19 Jul 2019
Likes Given132
Likes Received209/114

#1835 by Amaya02 » Mon Aug 17, 2015 00:13

I only got an oops.
Amaya02
Posts795
Member Since18 May 2013
Last Visit15 Feb 2019
Likes Given1,559
Likes Received847/410

#1836 by vytla16 » Mon Aug 17, 2015 00:39

Got a 49 step gCast but had to report at 37 step where it asks whether it is status Tab after Demographics but Social was there before it.
vytla16
Posts253
Member Since5 Mar 2015
Last Visit16 Jul 2018
Likes Given308
Likes Received237/95

#1837 by Amaya02 » Mon Aug 17, 2015 00:47

Remu123

:clap: on winning $2 for two consecutive week. :clap:
Amaya02
Posts795
Member Since18 May 2013
Last Visit15 Feb 2019
Likes Given1,559
Likes Received847/410

#1838 by abhaygupta1997 » Mon Aug 17, 2015 01:04

if there is task,which says 'UK only' and it open by mistake. Should i continue ?
abhaygupta1997
Posts249
Member Since20 Jun 2013
Last Visit25 Jul 2018
Likes Given89
Likes Received128/70

#1839 by MdRafique182014 » Mon Aug 17, 2015 01:09

ravigupta366 wrote: if there is task,which says 'UK only' and it open by mistake. Should i continue ?

do not you will get a gift later mean flag
MdRafique182014
Posts1,775
Member Since12 Jul 2014
Last Visit11 Aug 2021
Likes Given2,166
Likes Received2,073/883

#1840 by remu123 » Mon Aug 17, 2015 01:10

coated_pill wrote: Remu123

:clap: on winning $2 for two consecutive week. :clap:

thankyou.. :lol:
remu123
Posts429
Member Since13 Nov 2014
Last Visit7 Jul 2021
Likes Given313
Likes Received449/170
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Jan 17, 2022 12:26:23 PST