Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkChit Chat about RainForest
Topic Rating:

Jump to
ySense Customer Care CornerySense Knowledge CenterMembers LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Chit Chat about RainForest

#1461 by deanski_tasker » Thu Aug 13, 2015 16:34

...
Last edited by deanski_tasker » Thu Aug 13, 2015 17:09 » edited 1 time in total
deanski_tasker
Posts17
Member Since25 Jun 2015
Last Visit13 Aug 2015
Likes Given1
Likes Received6/3

#1462 by Katy112 » Thu Aug 13, 2015 16:38

cookin2 wrote:
deanski_tasker wrote: It was raining 40 min I think.. It started few min before darkstar posted (HEAVY RAIN). it was non-stop! 10 from collected ooops and other direct hits

Glad you did so well :) One question, how did you collect all those oops?

25 in a row at one time...10 oops and 15 direct hits...lol...you had to have 25 oops,not 10,because at that time no known id were active,CF id was down,only ppl that had a good collection of oops could do such performance...I remember earlier RF had terminal issues (application error,delays) so then ppl collected oops...Earlier it was bloody_lehner,now this... :thumbdown:
Last edited by Katy112 » Thu Aug 13, 2015 16:45 » edited 1 time in total
Katy112
Posts572
Member Since22 Jan 2015
Last Visit3 May 2019
Likes Given1,273
Likes Received850/343

#1463 by Amaya02 » Thu Aug 13, 2015 16:39

OMG 40 minute rain, Darky posted "heavy rain" and i'm getting nothing, I lay down and fell asleep.
I slept leaving my only two oops on "refresh mode". I woke up, they're expired! I forgot to turn sound notification ON. Not a good way to start my day! ughh... :lol:

Amaya02
Posts795
Member Since18 May 2013
Last Visit15 Feb 2019
Likes Given1,559
Likes Received847/410

#1464 by cookin2 » Thu Aug 13, 2015 16:42

deanski_tasker wrote:
cookin2 wrote:
deanski_tasker wrote: It was raining 40 min I think.. It started few min before darkstar posted (HEAVY RAIN). it was non-stop! 10 from collected ooops and other direct hits

Glad you did so well :) One question, how did you collect all those oops?

To clarify it, I just stated my day few hours ago and those 5 oops 762610 is from yesterday 3 from 762953 and the other 763119 . I never used any cheap tactics that you think. as of now I only got 3 opps refreshing..I refresh 4 last ID's sometimes you can still get from yesterdays IDs.

Again, glad you did so well :)

I don't understand how you could have 5 different oops, then 3 different oops, then 2 from the latest ID to equal 10 total and then manage to convert all of that plus 15 regular hits to equal 25 in 40 minutes.
cookin2
Posts1,898
Member Since9 Jan 2010
Last Visit15 Nov 2018
Likes Given5,502
Likes Received2,380/1,157

#1465 by Canuckmom1 » Thu Aug 13, 2015 16:47

coated_pill wrote: OMG 40 minute rain, Darky posted "heavy rain" and i'm getting nothing, I lay down and fell asleep.
I slept leaving my only two oops on "refresh mode". I woke up, they're expired! I forgot to turn sound notification ON. Not a good way to start my day! ughh... :lol:


I had stuff to do so I left needing just 2 more to get the bonus...Got an oops but figure I will be out of luck
Canuckmom1
Posts334
Member Since24 Feb 2013
Last Visit9 Aug 2019
Likes Given210
Likes Received187/123

#1466 by deanski_tasker » Thu Aug 13, 2015 16:47

Quote:

25 in a row at one time...10 oops and 15 direct hits...lol...you had to have 25 oops,not 10,because at that time no known id were active,CF id was down,only ppl that had a good collection of oops could do such performance...I remember earlier RF had terminal issues (application error,delays) so then ppl collected oops...Earlier it was bloody_lehner,now this... :thumbdown:

@katy and @cookin2 Message thru Reputation sent..
deanski_tasker
Posts17
Member Since25 Jun 2015
Last Visit13 Aug 2015
Likes Given1
Likes Received6/3

#1467 by vorabhargav » Thu Aug 13, 2015 16:47

Well this just proves hoarding is on by many members who are not posting on forums, but coming out one by one each day by posting here "unexpectedly" and "all of a sudden".

The official rules are you can never have more than 2 (or 3 for a conservative estimate) assignments open simultaneously.
vorabhargav
Posts480
Member Since17 Feb 2014
Last Visit3 Feb 2017
Likes Given276
Likes Received590/270

#1468 by cookin2 » Thu Aug 13, 2015 16:50

Canuckmom1 wrote:
coated_pill wrote: OMG 40 minute rain, Darky posted "heavy rain" and i'm getting nothing, I lay down and fell asleep.
I slept leaving my only two oops on "refresh mode". I woke up, they're expired! I forgot to turn sound notification ON. Not a good way to start my day! ughh... :lol:


I had stuff to do so I left needing just 2 more to get the bonus...Got an oops but figure I will be out of luck

Looks that way :thumbdown:

I only have 3, I'd give you one if I could!
cookin2
Posts1,898
Member Since9 Jan 2010
Last Visit15 Nov 2018
Likes Given5,502
Likes Received2,380/1,157

#1469 by Katy112 » Thu Aug 13, 2015 16:52

deanski_tasker wrote:
Quote:

25 in a row at one time...10 oops and 15 direct hits...lol...you had to have 25 oops,not 10,because at that time no known id were active,CF id was down,only ppl that had a good collection of oops could do such performance...I remember earlier RF had terminal issues (application error,delays) so then ppl collected oops...Earlier it was bloody_lehner,now this... :thumbdown:

@katy and @cookin2 Message thru Reputation sent..

Answered same way.... :lol:
Katy112
Posts572
Member Since22 Jan 2015
Last Visit3 May 2019
Likes Given1,273
Likes Received850/343

#1470 by vorabhargav » Thu Aug 13, 2015 16:53

I don't see the point of using "Reputation" to prove your point. Anyways... and moreover, if you used multiple channels, you're just allowed to access one specific ID from only one channel. IF you open that same ID in multiple channels, you get a message
"You can only access this task from one account.Our records show you have already been active in this task on another rewards site. In order to make sure everyone has a fair chance to access our tasks, you are only allowed to work on a task via one rewards site account.

If you mean to say you used a separate different ID in every channel separately, I still don't think that gives you more HITs in any way
Last edited by vorabhargav » Thu Aug 13, 2015 16:57 » edited 2 times in total
vorabhargav
Posts480
Member Since17 Feb 2014
Last Visit3 Feb 2017
Likes Given276
Likes Received590/270

#1471 by deanski_tasker » Thu Aug 13, 2015 16:59

Katy112 wrote:
deanski_tasker wrote:
Quote:

25 in a row at one time...10 oops and 15 direct hits...lol...you had to have 25 oops,not 10,because at that time no known id were active,CF id was down,only ppl that had a good collection of oops could do such performance...I remember earlier RF had terminal issues (application error,delays) so then ppl collected oops...Earlier it was bloody_lehner,now this... :thumbdown:

@katy and @cookin2 Message thru Reputation sent..

Answered same way.... :lol:

@katy replied... have you read it cookin?
Last edited by deanski_tasker » Thu Aug 13, 2015 17:02 » edited 1 time in total
deanski_tasker
Posts17
Member Since25 Jun 2015
Last Visit13 Aug 2015
Likes Given1
Likes Received6/3

#1472 by cookin2 » Thu Aug 13, 2015 17:03

Why shouldn't he post it? Because you want it hidden? From whom? Afraid that someone will read how you did it and decide to do it too? What if they did? According to you, it's legit. Oh, maybe it's because people will see how it's done and do it too which means less for you? Or maybe you're worried about RF going the way of mTurk and only allowing Americans because of cheaters?

edited to add V's reputation meter:

by deanski_tasker » 9 minutes ago
CF rules yes. 1 id per chanel. but cf release multiple ids for RF.. figure it out.. dont post it.
Last edited by cookin2 » Thu Aug 13, 2015 17:10 » edited 1 time in total
cookin2
Posts1,898
Member Since9 Jan 2010
Last Visit15 Nov 2018
Likes Given5,502
Likes Received2,380/1,157

#1473 by cookin2 » Thu Aug 13, 2015 17:04

deanski_tasker wrote: @katy replied... have you read it cookin?

Yes, after I read what you said in vorab's reputation.

I prefer to say what I have to say here, thank you very much.
cookin2
Posts1,898
Member Since9 Jan 2010
Last Visit15 Nov 2018
Likes Given5,502
Likes Received2,380/1,157

#1474 by Siitox » Thu Aug 13, 2015 17:07

Now I understand the reason why I got 7 hit even refreshing 24/7
Last edited by Siitox » Thu Aug 13, 2015 17:16 » edited 2 times in total
Siitox
Posts124
Member Since16 Jun 2015
Last Visit20 Mar 2018
Likes Given52
Likes Received114/59

#1475 by deanski_tasker » Thu Aug 13, 2015 17:08

cookin2 wrote: Why shouldn't he post it? Because you want it hidden? From whom? Afraid that someone will read how you did it and decide to do it too? What if they did? According to you, it's legit. Oh, maybe it's because people will see how it's done and do it too which means less for you? Or maybe you're worried about RF going the way of mTurk and only allowing Americans because of cheaters?

OK if you see it that way. Its your opinion!

TOPIC CLOSED!
deanski_tasker
Posts17
Member Since25 Jun 2015
Last Visit13 Aug 2015
Likes Given1
Likes Received6/3

#1476 by deanski_tasker » Thu Aug 13, 2015 17:09

..
deanski_tasker
Posts17
Member Since25 Jun 2015
Last Visit13 Aug 2015
Likes Given1
Likes Received6/3

#1477 by deanski_tasker » Thu Aug 13, 2015 17:10

..
deanski_tasker
Posts17
Member Since25 Jun 2015
Last Visit13 Aug 2015
Likes Given1
Likes Received6/3

#1478 by deanski_tasker » Thu Aug 13, 2015 17:11

..
deanski_tasker
Posts17
Member Since25 Jun 2015
Last Visit13 Aug 2015
Likes Given1
Likes Received6/3

#1479 by Amaya02 » Thu Aug 13, 2015 17:12

Isn't CF use this on all jobs posted "You can only access this task from one account."

means you can't use different channels for one job ID? ohh what's the sense of using different channels for different IDs when it's allowed to use a single channel for different IDs? Anyways, happy tasking everyone. :)
Amaya02
Posts795
Member Since18 May 2013
Last Visit15 Feb 2019
Likes Given1,559
Likes Received847/410

#1480 by MdRafique182014 » Thu Aug 13, 2015 17:12

another G.T player
MdRafique182014
Posts1,775
Member Since12 Jul 2014
Last Visit11 Aug 2021
Likes Given2,166
Likes Received2,073/883
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: May 28, 2022 15:54:37 PST