Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkChit Chat about RainForest
Topic Rating:

Jump to
ySense Customer Care CornerySense Knowledge CenterMembers LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Chit Chat about RainForest

#1181 by TorenAltair » Wed Aug 12, 2015 09:32

nagauday wrote: any active id?

762437 is slightly cooking
TorenAltair
Posts1,692
Member Since23 Jun 2015
Last Visit1 Mar 2018
Likes Given211
Likes Received1,478/664

#1182 by Rahul-Tyagi » Wed Aug 12, 2015 09:33

nagauday wrote: any active id?

762437 - Was active few minutes back.. try your luck :thumbup:
Rahul-Tyagi
Posts849
Member Since25 Jun 2012
Last Visit9 Feb 2018
Likes Given322
Likes Received540/304

#1183 by vorabhargav » Wed Aug 12, 2015 09:36

coated_pill wrote: try to refresh CoreSpring a few times. It worked for me. 3 stepper.
Splash hit, ticket sales were closed. :lol:
\

Yeah, got 2 CoreSpring ones.. The "Rachel cut oranges" one worked, but other one about "Discount" showed a weird error like "Failed operation encryption"
vorabhargav
Posts480
Member Since17 Feb 2014
Last Visit3 Feb 2017
Likes Given276
Likes Received590/270

#1184 by montyc22 » Wed Aug 12, 2015 09:36

I got a splash hit. on the last page they have asked to select a theme and then report whether the screen says "great choice and displays the event'

But my screen says "great choice! we are getting the page ready for its close up'' It has been like that since the last 6 minutes. How long should I wait for it to load?
montyc22
Posts27
Member Since12 Jun 2015
Last Visit28 Oct 2020
Likes Given27
Likes Received21/5

#1185 by TorenAltair » Wed Aug 12, 2015 09:37

vorabhargav wrote:
coated_pill wrote: try to refresh CoreSpring a few times. It worked for me. 3 stepper.
Splash hit, ticket sales were closed. :lol:
\

Yeah, got 2 CoreSpring ones.. The "Rachel cut oranges" one worked, but other one about "Discount" showed a weird error like "Failed operation encryption"

I had that error as well and waited a few minutes, then it worked.
TorenAltair
Posts1,692
Member Since23 Jun 2015
Last Visit1 Mar 2018
Likes Given211
Likes Received1,478/664

#1186 by vorabhargav » Wed Aug 12, 2015 09:42

TorenAltair wrote: I had that error as well and waited a few minutes, then it worked.
Oh means I should've waited.. I reported it :( That means one rejection.
vorabhargav
Posts480
Member Since17 Feb 2014
Last Visit3 Feb 2017
Likes Given276
Likes Received590/270

#1187 by Sergi078 » Wed Aug 12, 2015 09:43

vorabhargav wrote:
TorenAltair wrote: I had that error as well and waited a few minutes, then it worked.
Oh means I should've waited.. I reported it :( That means one rejection.

I reported too.
Sergi078
Posts197
Member Since22 Feb 2014
Last Visit2 Oct 2021
Likes Given141
Likes Received168/72

#1188 by TorenAltair » Wed Aug 12, 2015 09:43

vorabhargav wrote:
TorenAltair wrote: I had that error as well and waited a few minutes, then it worked.
Oh means I should've waited.. I reported it :( That means one rejection.

Ok, silly question. Ist that "bad" or is it like in crowdflower, just stay above 85% or something like that?
TorenAltair
Posts1,692
Member Since23 Jun 2015
Last Visit1 Mar 2018
Likes Given211
Likes Received1,478/664

#1189 by Amaya02 » Wed Aug 12, 2015 09:46

vorabhargav wrote:
TorenAltair wrote: I had that error as well and waited a few minutes, then it worked.
Oh means I should've waited.. I reported it :( That means one rejection.


awww! i refreshed three times, tried checking other tabs, it worked. So i waited and refreshed the "organize" tab and it worked.
Amaya02
Posts795
Member Since18 May 2013
Last Visit15 Feb 2019
Likes Given1,559
Likes Received847/410

#1190 by Canuckmom1 » Wed Aug 12, 2015 09:49

montyc22 wrote: I got a splash hit. on the last page they have asked to select a theme and then report whether the screen says "great choice and displays the event'

But my screen says "great choice! we are getting the page ready for its close up'' It has been like that since the last 6 minutes. How long should I wait for it to load?

I had to change the theme on the last step. It was stuck on the changing message. I refreshed the page and it was done.

It seems like the server is just overloaded because some of the pages went fast.

Wait it out if you can
Last edited by Canuckmom1 » Wed Aug 12, 2015 09:52 » edited 1 time in total
Canuckmom1
Posts334
Member Since24 Feb 2013
Last Visit9 Aug 2019
Likes Given210
Likes Received187/123

#1191 by Sergi078 » Wed Aug 12, 2015 09:51

Tell me what the customer is willing to wait 3-5 minutes of loading the page in a browser? We are all the same testers and therefore should talk to the client's position, using test sites.
Sergi078
Posts197
Member Since22 Feb 2014
Last Visit2 Oct 2021
Likes Given141
Likes Received168/72

#1192 by remu123 » Wed Aug 12, 2015 09:51

Canuckmom1 wrote:
montyc22 wrote: I got a splash hit. on the last page they have asked to select a theme and then report whether the screen says "great choice and displays the event'

But my screen says "great choice! we are getting the page ready for its close up'' It has been like that since the last 6 minutes. How long should I wait for it to load?

I had to change the theme on the last step. I am still waiting.

i did that...it works..don't report error..have to wait for some time
remu123
Posts429
Member Since13 Nov 2014
Last Visit7 Jul 2021
Likes Given313
Likes Received449/170

#1193 by Darkstar2 » Wed Aug 12, 2015 09:52

firestarterturk wrote:
tamper with the system or if I did something I would break the system?

There is something I want to try. do they get angry at me?

:D You won't break anything, you are accessing a VM :D However, RF does record your interactions inside the terminal and collects discrete data, so yes, if you do stuff outside what you are asked, that may be noticed,
(they don't record video but I was told they know how you interact with site) so they most likely capture keystrokes and mouse movements, and other data. : D Whatever you wanted to do or try, to be safe, in those cases restart the HIT and start working on the hit the normal way, you will be fine ! :D
Last edited by Darkstar2 » Wed Aug 12, 2015 09:55 » edited 1 time in total
Darkstar2
Posts17,417
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given6,328
Likes Received12,554/6,742

#1194 by Darkstar2 » Wed Aug 12, 2015 09:55

moira17 wrote: @Darkstar2
I had that one. Lines ARE blank, but you had a little black square with the name and email u entered at the beginning. Just under the flash image, left corner. Very unusual place, and very small letters. Absurd form, too. I noticed it just because it was so slow and had to wait a bit for image to load.

Then I had another one. 3 steps only. But could not finish it in time since it was impossible to load.

After reading your posts I’m completely confused. What should I do next time if similar thing happen? They asked “yes” or “no”, with no additional “… and does it look ok?”. Thank you

I reported it as style issue and wrote a report.

under "MY INFO" there was a form with lines, they were empty. The information should have been
written there........This is a styling issue and therefore needs to be reported.

Cheers
Darkstar2
Posts17,417
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given6,328
Likes Received12,554/6,742

#1195 by firestarterturk » Wed Aug 12, 2015 09:56

4 one could not finish the hit. Because of bugs in the site. It was a pity.
firestarterturk
Posts1,129
Member Since7 Jul 2014
Last Visit23 Aug 2020
Likes Given14
Likes Received316/176

#1196 by montyc22 » Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:08

remu123 wrote:
Canuckmom1 wrote:
montyc22 wrote: I got a splash hit. on the last page they have asked to select a theme and then report whether the screen says "great choice and displays the event'

But my screen says "great choice! we are getting the page ready for its close up'' It has been like that since the last 6 minutes. How long should I wait for it to load?

I had to change the theme on the last step. I am still waiting.

i did that...it works..don't report error..have to wait for some time

I waited for 30 mins. No change. So reported and Got paid too.
montyc22
Posts27
Member Since12 Jun 2015
Last Visit28 Oct 2020
Likes Given27
Likes Received21/5

#1197 by vorabhargav » Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:11

Anyone finding the terminal a pain? I'm stuck here with Rainforest College (or Open ccc) HIT and this is painfully slow. It's been like 20 mins. :| Now the site is on the verge of auto-closing informing "Your session will end in 1 min" Damn. I have to start all over again
vorabhargav
Posts480
Member Since17 Feb 2014
Last Visit3 Feb 2017
Likes Given276
Likes Received590/270

#1198 by lammesnail » Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:32

Darkstar2 wrote:
moira17 wrote: @Darkstar2
I had that one. Lines ARE blank, but you had a little black square with the name and email u entered at the beginning. Just under the flash image, left corner. Very unusual place, and very small letters. Absurd form, too. I noticed it just because it was so slow and had to wait a bit for image to load.

Then I had another one. 3 steps only. But could not finish it in time since it was impossible to load.

After reading your posts I’m completely confused. What should I do next time if similar thing happen? They asked “yes” or “no”, with no additional “… and does it look ok?”. Thank you

I reported it as style issue and wrote a report.

under "MY INFO" there was a form with lines, they were empty. The information should have been
written there........This is a styling issue and therefore needs to be reported.

Cheers
I did the same.
lammesnail
Posts159
Member Since10 Jan 2015
Last Visit15 Feb 2021
Likes Given43
Likes Received128/67

#1199 by Darkstar2 » Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:38

CoreSprings, drag the fraction into the box then click undo......

There is no undo button anywhere on the screen.

Thee used to be one in the past, but they removed it. Kept old step instructions

LAST step too,.


Unbelievable.

Of course I reported it - but guess what.....REJECTION, POINTLESS the damn cheaters to say yes on a last step when they will get paid anyway.

This is pathetic! The yes worker probably manually moved the fraction back in the square
to emulate an undo. I seriously wish those cheaters would get banned, not only from RF but CF as well.

5 bug reports lately, 5 rejections.
Last edited by Darkstar2 » Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:40 » edited 1 time in total
Darkstar2
Posts17,417
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given6,328
Likes Received12,554/6,742

#1200 by TorenAltair » Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:41

Interesting.. Don't know if I had a different "fractions"-task, but I was asked to hit "Reset"
TorenAltair
Posts1,692
Member Since23 Jun 2015
Last Visit1 Mar 2018
Likes Given211
Likes Received1,478/664
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Jan 20, 2022 05:54:51 PST