Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkChit Chat about RainForest
Topic Rating:

Jump to
ySense Customer Care CornerySense Knowledge CenterMembers LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Chit Chat about RainForest

#961 by Agnalp » Tue Aug 11, 2015 00:33

Got one 80 Stepper vender IQ.. Reported at 38 Step.. :cry:

Since yesterday same issue... Restaurant list not showing one left side.. Why they are not clearing the issue.. :twisted:
Agnalp
Posts516
Member Since3 Aug 2014
Last Visit13 Oct 2016
Likes Given680
Likes Received1,084/320

#962 by Darkstar2 » Tue Aug 11, 2015 00:38

Agnalp wrote: Got one 80 Stepper vender IQ.. Reported at 38 Step.. :cry:

Since yesterday same issue... Restaurant list not showing one left side.. Why they are not clearing the issue.. :twisted:

You wanna know why ? Because it's possible most people say YES and PASS - when the author sees mostly PASS (YES) and few FAIL (NO/STEP/OTHER) some authors will ignore notes and consider the PASS. Normally when this happens
RF re-runs the test with other set of workers. In the end an author will go with the majority, so if people majority
say YES some less than smart author will rely on that and ignore notes.......I guess they are assuming that RF has
an honest crowd LOL!

Get ready for your training hits you should receive them later today :D ;)
Darkstar2
Posts17,394
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitToday
Likes Given6,320
Likes Received12,544/6,733

#963 by firestarterturk » Tue Aug 11, 2015 01:15

active id? 761827 not working
firestarterturk
Posts1,129
Member Since7 Jul 2014
Last Visit23 Aug 2020
Likes Given14
Likes Received316/176

#964 by vytla16 » Tue Aug 11, 2015 01:15

Darkstar2 wrote:
Agnalp wrote: Got one 80 Stepper vender IQ.. Reported at 38 Step.. :cry:

Since yesterday same issue... Restaurant list not showing one left side.. Why they are not clearing the issue.. :twisted:

You wanna know why ? Because it's possible most people say YES and PASS - when the author sees mostly PASS (YES) and few FAIL (NO/STEP/OTHER) some authors will ignore notes and consider the PASS. Normally when this happens
RF re-runs the test with other set of workers. In the end an author will go with the majority, so if people majority
say YES some less than smart author will rely on that and ignore notes.......I guess they are assuming that RF has
an honest crowd LOL!

Get ready for your training hits you should receive them later today :D ;)


I think on the Vendor IQ hits, if they say yes also without the Restaurant they can't proceed further as it will be blank page, i guess.
vytla16
Posts253
Member Since5 Mar 2015
Last Visit16 Jul 2018
Likes Given308
Likes Received237/95

#965 by deftonic » Tue Aug 11, 2015 01:17

firestarterturk wrote: active id? 761827 not working

761873, but not very active for now.
deftonic
Posts83
Member Since8 Dec 2014
Last Visit8 Sep 2018
Likes Given39
Likes Received42/26

#966 by MdRafique182014 » Tue Aug 11, 2015 02:06

new 761889
MdRafique182014
Posts1,775
Member Since12 Jul 2014
Last Visit11 Aug 2021
Likes Given2,166
Likes Received2,073/883

#967 by remu123 » Tue Aug 11, 2015 02:08

new id - 761889
remu123
Posts429
Member Since13 Nov 2014
Last Visit7 Jul 2021
Likes Given313
Likes Received449/170

#968 by Nefer » Tue Aug 11, 2015 03:14

@Bloody_Lehner Do you realise that this is why we have oops? You didn't even edit your post. Someone could easily report you. I don't think that a couple of more dollars right now is worth it in the long run. :roll:

---

I haven't done any HITs for a 4 days. I hope I get some today.

EDIT: Got some PopSugar. :D
Last edited by Nefer » Tue Aug 11, 2015 03:49 » edited 1 time in total
Nefer
Posts715
Member Since27 Jan 2015
Last Visit16 Mar 2021
Likes Given97
Likes Received647/262

#969 by vorabhargav » Tue Aug 11, 2015 03:49

Anybody doing a Popsugar HIT?
vorabhargav
Posts480
Member Since17 Feb 2014
Last Visit3 Feb 2017
Likes Given276
Likes Received590/270

#970 by vorabhargav » Tue Aug 11, 2015 03:55

There's a step that says "Does the page look okay?" -- the page loads everything properly, but there's a problem with the interface display.... the "Blog" option button kinda overlaps "Order now" button on the top.

This is quite frivolous, and I don't think anybody will even report this, because apart from this "overlap" there's no issue. I'm confused if I should report this.
vorabhargav
Posts480
Member Since17 Feb 2014
Last Visit3 Feb 2017
Likes Given276
Likes Received590/270

#971 by Dinostula » Tue Aug 11, 2015 04:06

vorabhargav wrote: There's a step that says "Does the page look okay?" -- the page loads everything properly, but there's a problem with the interface display.... the "Blog" option button kinda overlaps "Order now" button on the top.

This is quite frivolous, and I don't think anybody will even report this, because apart from this "overlap" there's no issue. I'm confused if I should report this.

Old instructions, new interface.
I reported this This step is not clear, because I can't find what there looking for.
Dinostula
Posts176
Member Since1 Jan 2012
Last Visit8 Sep 2017
Likes Given24
Likes Received149/76

#972 by Amaya02 » Tue Aug 11, 2015 04:16

so slow popsugar ... ughh..
Amaya02
Posts795
Member Since18 May 2013
Last Visit15 Feb 2019
Likes Given1,559
Likes Received847/410

#973 by remu123 » Tue Aug 11, 2015 04:27

popsugar...i think i will be be timeout..by the time i finish it..sooooo sloww :oops: :thumbdown:
remu123
Posts429
Member Since13 Nov 2014
Last Visit7 Jul 2021
Likes Given313
Likes Received449/170

#974 by vikinita » Tue Aug 11, 2015 04:55

I've got 2 Popsugar HIT 50 min ago. But with another questions, both worked.
vikinita
Posts282
Member Since14 Apr 2015
Last Visit14 Aug 2019
Likes Given348
Likes Received151/80

#975 by Amaya02 » Tue Aug 11, 2015 04:59

remu123 wrote: popsugar...i think i will be be timeout..by the time i finish it..sooooo sloww :oops: :thumbdown:

I almost timed out! tablet terminal sucks, super slow and keeps on redirecting to a different page. and need to repeat steps.
Amaya02
Posts795
Member Since18 May 2013
Last Visit15 Feb 2019
Likes Given1,559
Likes Received847/410

#976 by ramyelqalfat » Tue Aug 11, 2015 05:07

That's my first time here but
i have done task whith this id 761530
ramyelqalfat
Posts1
Member Since12 Nov 2014
Last Visit15 Sep 2015
Likes Given0
Likes Received2/1

#977 by Amaya02 » Tue Aug 11, 2015 05:14

ramyelqalfat wrote: That's my first time here but
i have done task whith this id 761530

Welcome to RF thread :)

try this ID 761889 not active at the moment
Last edited by Amaya02 » Tue Aug 11, 2015 05:16 » edited 1 time in total
Amaya02
Posts795
Member Since18 May 2013
Last Visit15 Feb 2019
Likes Given1,559
Likes Received847/410

#978 by deanski_tasker » Tue Aug 11, 2015 07:35

Post removed due to classified info.
Last edited by deanski_tasker » Tue Aug 11, 2015 08:25 » edited 1 time in total
deanski_tasker
Posts17
Member Since25 Jun 2015
Last Visit13 Aug 2015
Likes Given1
Likes Received6/3

#979 by firestarterturk » Tue Aug 11, 2015 08:10



I finished it but was now time work. I we can get the bonus money?

What I'm over my time and now I get 002?
Last edited by firestarterturk » Tue Aug 11, 2015 08:19 » edited 1 time in total
firestarterturk
Posts1,129
Member Since7 Jul 2014
Last Visit23 Aug 2020
Likes Given14
Likes Received316/176

#980 by Smyrnaa35 » Tue Aug 11, 2015 08:13

There is a lot of things to say to this kind of people but all of them is against to forum rules bro:) and he is not gonna get anything out of this so let s all of us give this pathetic guy(Bloody_Lehner) a negative profile point and act like the same if anyone send something like that again i don't know if it will affect something but at least we will mark him with our bad reviews and it will stay like that... So @deanski_tasker it is better to remove your post mate:)

I already gave him a negative point so guys let's show a negative reaction to this kind of unethical behaviours.
Last edited by Smyrnaa35 » Tue Aug 11, 2015 08:50 » edited 2 times in total
Smyrnaa35
Posts320
Member Since2 Sep 2014
Last Visit13 Jun 2021
Likes Given397
Likes Received169/100
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Jan 17, 2022 10:54:08 PST