Please wait...
HomeForumMembers LoungeGeneral TalkChit Chat about RainForest
Topic Rating:

Jump to
ySense Customer Care CornerySense Knowledge CenterMembers LoungeYour StatsSuccess StoriesPayment ProofsMember IntroductionGeneral TalkForo en EspañolCharla GeneralSoporte General y PagosInternationalPortugueseItalianFrenchGermanHindiUrduFilipinoIndonesianArabicRomanianTurkishRussianBulgarianHungarianPolishEx-Yugoslavia
Chit Chat about RainForest

#741 by Smyrnaa35 » Fri Aug 07, 2015 17:55

nowadays i just got only these 3 types of github hits "internal counsel job","zip code text field"and"internet explorer 5"ones what about you all?
Smyrnaa35
Posts320
Member Since2 Sep 2014
Last Visit13 Jun 2021
Likes Given397
Likes Received169/100

#742 by MdRafique182014 » Fri Aug 07, 2015 18:07

@hamsou bro did you get your bonus
MdRafique182014
Posts1,775
Member Since12 Jul 2014
Last Visit11 Aug 2021
Likes Given2,166
Likes Received2,073/883

#743 by deepak319 » Fri Aug 07, 2015 18:18

any active id pls?
Last edited by deepak319 » Fri Aug 07, 2015 19:23 » edited 1 time in total
deepak319
Posts204
Member Since26 Jun 2014
Last Visit27 Oct 2021
Likes Given104
Likes Received176/62

#744 by remu123 » Fri Aug 07, 2015 19:27

deepak319 wrote: any active id pls?

760798 .. this was the last id mentioned to me...but till now..no Ooops or Hit for me from morning. maybe weekened..so expect less. :thumbup:
remu123
Posts429
Member Since13 Nov 2014
Last Visit7 Jul 2021
Likes Given313
Likes Received449/170

#745 by Darkstar2 » Fri Aug 07, 2015 19:30

Smyrnaa35 wrote: nowadays i just got only these 3 types of github hits "internal counsel job","zip code text field"and"internet explorer 5"ones what about you all?

I get those and the other ones where you create a new test, change browsers, add site, add environment, update your account /CC / BILLING, Ie5, nodel blocking pop-up, schedule, etc. There are so many training hits now.

LOL at the Internet Explorer 5 one.......I hate IE as it is, I'm happy they don't have tests inside IE5 :D
Maybe now with M$' edge, they will have new tests for Edge eventually, :D
Darkstar2
Posts17,417
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given6,328
Likes Received12,555/6,743

#746 by deftonic » Sat Aug 08, 2015 02:07

got a hit from 760798. And now an Ooops. It was 3 step but better than nothing :D

Again 3 steps hit, but had to report on first step :roll:
Last edited by deftonic » Sat Aug 08, 2015 02:09 » edited 1 time in total
deftonic
Posts83
Member Since8 Dec 2014
Last Visit8 Sep 2018
Likes Given39
Likes Received42/26

#747 by Smyrnaa35 » Sat Aug 08, 2015 03:00

Darkstar2 wrote:
Smyrnaa35 wrote: nowadays i just got only these 3 types of github hits "internal counsel job","zip code text field"and"internet explorer 5"ones what about you all?

I get those and the other ones where you create a new test, change browsers, add site, add environment, update your account /CC / BILLING, Ie5, nodel blocking pop-up, schedule, etc. There are so many training hits now.

LOL at the Internet Explorer 5 one.......I hate IE as it is, I'm happy they don't have tests inside IE5 :D
Maybe now with M$' edge, they will have new tests for Edge eventually, :D

it is really weird believe me in two weeks i've done more than 50 github hits i guess and all of them was
these three small ones that i mentioned btw i've no problem of getting the other hits like(polleverywhere better works etc.) this is really strange.Also thanks for the reply mate.
Smyrnaa35
Posts320
Member Since2 Sep 2014
Last Visit13 Jun 2021
Likes Given397
Likes Received169/100

#748 by MyStripeS » Sat Aug 08, 2015 05:49

New id ?
MyStripeS
Posts43
Member Since13 Jul 2015
Last Visit21 Jul 2017
Likes Given1
Likes Received12/8

#749 by Darkstar2 » Sat Aug 08, 2015 09:45

MyStripeS wrote: New id ?

It's weekend which means your chances of getting hits are very slim to none.

However based on last week pattern, maybe hits come later this evening, they usually either come
on Saturday late evening, and also some on sunday evenings, CS time starting 9PM-12AM (which is 6AM-9AM IST) :D
Darkstar2
Posts17,417
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given6,328
Likes Received12,555/6,743

#750 by Darkstar2 » Sat Aug 08, 2015 20:48

NEW JOB ID: ACtive for now
761188

HEAVY RAIN !
Last edited by Darkstar2 » Sat Aug 08, 2015 20:50 » edited 1 time in total
Darkstar2
Posts17,417
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given6,328
Likes Received12,555/6,743

#751 by sethuv » Sat Aug 08, 2015 20:52

New ID 761188
sethuv
Posts144
Member Since28 Oct 2008
Last Visit17 Jan 2018
Likes Given187
Likes Received83/49

#752 by Darkstar2 » Sat Aug 08, 2015 21:03

Stopped for now, got 8 training hits in a row !

Also saw 761187 but no hits

Just in 761188
Last edited by Darkstar2 » Sat Aug 08, 2015 21:05 » edited 1 time in total
Darkstar2
Posts17,417
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given6,328
Likes Received12,555/6,743

#753 by Amaya02 » Sat Aug 08, 2015 21:11

only did one. Had trouble clicking the link of the HIT, I forgot it's not opening on new tab now. Submitted the HIT and came back to CF task page, then right click and open in new tab to check if it was completed. and check the "checkbox" and submit, an error says " I did not complete the HIT yet"

sigh. better luck next time.
Amaya02
Posts795
Member Since18 May 2013
Last Visit15 Feb 2019
Likes Given1,559
Likes Received847/410

#754 by Darkstar2 » Sat Aug 08, 2015 21:13

coated_pill wrote: only did one. Had trouble clicking the link of the HIT, I forgot it's not opening on new tab now. Submitted the HIT and came back to CF task page, then right click and open in new tab to check if it was completed. and check the "checkbox" and submit, an error says " I did not complete the HIT yet"

sigh. better luck next time.

What do you mean not opening in new tab ???? What browser are you using ?

Did not have any issues here, I clicked on the blue link and it opens in a new tab as it always has.
Darkstar2
Posts17,417
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given6,328
Likes Received12,555/6,743

#755 by Amaya02 » Sat Aug 08, 2015 21:27

Darkstar2 wrote:
coated_pill wrote: only did one. Had trouble clicking the link of the HIT, I forgot it's not opening on new tab now. Submitted the HIT and came back to CF task page, then right click and open in new tab to check if it was completed. and check the "checkbox" and submit, an error says " I did not complete the HIT yet"

sigh. better luck next time.

What do you mean not opening in new tab ???? What browser are you using ?

Did not have any issues here, I clicked on the blue link and it opens in a new tab as it always has.
chrome... when I click the link, it opens on same window. Noticed this few days ago. I thought it's a new update, together with the two HIT window.

oh wait, opening on new tab on you?
Last edited by Amaya02 » Sat Aug 08, 2015 21:29 » edited 1 time in total
Amaya02
Posts795
Member Since18 May 2013
Last Visit15 Feb 2019
Likes Given1,559
Likes Received847/410

#756 by Darkstar2 » Sat Aug 08, 2015 21:32

coated_pill wrote:
Darkstar2 wrote:
coated_pill wrote: only did one. Had trouble clicking the link of the HIT, I forgot it's not opening on new tab now. Submitted the HIT and came back to CF task page, then right click and open in new tab to check if it was completed. and check the "checkbox" and submit, an error says " I did not complete the HIT yet"

sigh. better luck next time.

What do you mean not opening in new tab ???? What browser are you using ?

Did not have any issues here, I clicked on the blue link and it opens in a new tab as it always has.
chrome... when I click the link, it opens on same window. Noticed this few days ago. I thought it's a new update, together with the two HIT window.

oh wait, opening on new tab on you?

Chrome here too, yes always has for me, I click the blue link and it opens a new tab, and the CF tab with the link stays open, always been like that for me, that's very strange indeed.

Anybody else notice this ?
Darkstar2
Posts17,417
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given6,328
Likes Received12,555/6,743

#757 by Canuckmom1 » Sat Aug 08, 2015 21:45

I had the problem with the windows the other day as well. I restore the chrome settings and it fixed it for me. No clue how it got messed up or any place where to change a setting like that.

Otherwise perhaps uninstall and reinstall chrome.
Canuckmom1
Posts334
Member Since24 Feb 2013
Last Visit9 Aug 2019
Likes Given210
Likes Received187/123

#758 by Darkstar2 » Sat Aug 08, 2015 21:58

There are hits scheduled also for today Sunday late evening as well.
between 9pm-12am.
Darkstar2
Posts17,417
Member Since2 Oct 2011
Last VisitYesterday
Likes Given6,328
Likes Received12,555/6,743

#759 by proadco » Sat Aug 08, 2015 22:00

cookin2 wrote:
coated_pill wrote: omg what happened... I was asleep... :lol:

chitchat all the way. Hopefully admins and moderators will approve the RF thread. :thumbup:

You didn't miss anything :) Just read the end of the new thread .. same ole stuff.

CF makes the rules, we use their forum, if we don't like it, we can leave. It's not a democracy, it's what it is ...

In the USA, citizens quite often misunderstands what democracy really is.

(i.e.) Two wolves and one sheep. It's dinner time. The group of 3 votes what's for dinner. Two Wolves wins by majority vote 2 to 1 to eat the sheep. That's democracy without a fair trial.

USA is a Republic nation where you get a fair triai by jury of 12.
Last edited by proadco » Sat Aug 08, 2015 22:02 » edited 1 time in total
proadco
Posts3,842
Member Since25 Feb 2007
Last Visit23 Dec 2021
Likes Given2,236
Likes Received1,952/1,324

#760 by Amaya02 » Sat Aug 08, 2015 22:23

Darkstar2 wrote: There are hits scheduled also for today Sunday late evening as well.
between 9pm-12am.

CS server time right? thanks... will restore chrome i guess.. I really thought it was an update haha! facepalm!
Amaya02
Posts795
Member Since18 May 2013
Last Visit15 Feb 2019
Likes Given1,559
Likes Received847/410
Return to 'General Talk' Forum     Return to the forums index
All times displayed are PST - Server Time: Jan 20, 2022 06:57:29 PST